Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PROPER CARE AND FEEDING OF YOUR PET......CindyHarrison & Tryss

Lucie looked at the machine with a curious look on her face, then, when she saw how it was secured onto her breasts she understood.

When the machine began to pump, she let out a loud moan, arching her back from the pleasure as she was already close to cum, she was extra sensitive due to the training.

And when her mistress turned on the Hitachi, she turned into a fountain, her tits dripping with milk and her pussy dripping with her sweet nectar.

It was happening just like Alicia knew it would......the sucking of milk from the girl's tits helped to increase the arousal. The girl was moaning like crazy, her body shaking and spasming.....
"Look at all that sweet milk coming out of your tits," she said.....
She was so impressed with the output amount she ignored the fact that the girl was cumming without permission.....the girl was jerking around, twisting....

THIS was the girl's purpose in life for Alicia's bedroom bitch.
She opened the side door of the box and bought out the cannister being filled with breast milk. She popped open the top and greedily drank the liquid.

"Nothing tastes like freshly squeezed breast milk," she said, wiping residue from her lips.
"The faster your'e drained, the quicker your tits will produce more milk," she said....."Your'e going to be constantly begging to be drained, all day, every day....

Lucie continued to moan, louder and louder as she was dried out, her breasts didn't had any more milk to give, but the suction was so strong, it was driving her crazy.

She kept on cumming and cumming, she was a fountain, right at disposal for drinking, she didn't care anymore, she just wanted to feel good forever.

And ever.

Alicia had finally found the key to controlling her new slave. Would she continue to torture her, string her up by her wrists and whip her?....of course, but to initially break her, to shatter her spirit, to force her to willingly submit....THIS was much easier and rewarding for both of them.

"You want to continue enjoying being milked?," she taunted her moaning, convulsing slave. "To cum like a whore?....
If you choose to submit to me willingly, to call me your Mistress, to surrender your body to me.....you'll enjoy many, many more hours of pleasure such as this....."

To once again exhibit her control, she turned off the HMW's and disconnected the tubes. It wouldn't take long before the girl's tits would fill with milk and she'll be dying to be drained....and if that wasn't torture enough, she was allowed just enough time to orgasm. Like her tits, her pussy would be aching to be used.
Alicia left her shackled.

Lucie would be panting and moaning, she was on the brink of fainting, she looked at her mistress, hesitant for a moment.
"I...I submit ! I'll do anything ! I just want to feel good and be more and more humiliated please ! Mistress I beg you !"

When everything was detached from her, she felt a growing sense of dissatisfaction growing inside her, hanging there, on the end of these shackles as she was unable to pleasure herself.

"Good slut," Alicia said, smiling....."Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?.....now, time for your reward...."
All she had to do was turn back on the Hitachi wands pressed up tight against the girl's holes. While her slave wriggled and moaned with pleasure, the tubes were placed back on her nipples and once again throbbing and sucking....the girl's nipples were stretched almost 4 inches long, her tits vibrating up and down as they were milked.

"I will keep you in non stop pleasure," she said, gleefully watching her slave....."but keep in mind slaves need to experience some degree of pain with pleasure.....so long as you remember to properly address me and submit, your pleasure will be much more experienced than the pain......for now though, get used to the way your'e restrained, because this is how you'll be kept the majority of the time....."

She kept the wands going for about 30 minutes then shut them off along with the nipple suckers. She knew it wouldn't be more than a few minutes before her slave will be begging and squealing once more.
Her orgasm control had scarcely begun....

Lucie was smiling as she let out some more moans, her legs shaking and her pussy dripping like a water fountain.

She was looking at her mistress all along, she was starting to think it was all thank to her that she could feel good, that she was her saviour, maybe she really became crazy.

When everything stopped, she was panting, exhausted by all this pleasure.
"T...thank you mistress !"

Alicia had been swallowing load after load of nectar, her slave's sex juice flowing down her throat. Finally she got up, leaving the slave moaning and tugging at the shackles, a clanking sound filling the room.

"Want to see what you look like?" she asked. Wheeling over her laptop on a cart, she opened it up, pressed a few buttons and.....there her slave was, shackled to the bed posts.

"I have so much video on you and my other slaves I had to delete day's worth," she said......"I have enough blackmail to keep you here for years.....but you three are different....I'm going to keep you permanently......"

She walked around the end of the bed....her slave had a fantastic ass, firm and round.
"God, your'e beautiful," she said as she gently squeezed the girl's ass cheeks, gazing at the base of the black plug imbedded deep inside.....she saw the gothic 'A' brand on the inside of her ass cheek. Yes, she was Alicia's property, to use as she saw fit.

"What's this?," she said as she went around and squeezed the slave's tits, watching her reaction......
"already filling with milk.....good, very good....you'll be screaming and begging to be drained very soon. As for that cunt of yours....another 20 minutes of denial....once I control your orgasms, I'll have total control of you....."

To show her slave just how much control she had, she had her redhead slave come in.
"Lay on the bed on your back and spread your legs," she ordered her.
"Yes Mistress," the girl replied, opening her legs wide. Alicia reached in and pulled out her pussy plug and began to finger fuck the girl.....this went on for 20 minutes then she brought over a Hitachi, pressed it up tight to the redhead's cunt on high power.....the girl moaned and twitched but her pussy remained dry.

"She can't cum unless I give her the command," Alicia explained. Finally she took a finger, pressed it on the girl's cunt and said simply, "CUM".
The redhead instantly came, wriggling and screaming as she released a stream of nectar.

"That will be all slave," she said as she put the plug back in place and sent her off to her duties.
"You will be under total control," Alicia said to the shackled blonde. "It's just a matter of time...."

Lucie would be looking at her mistress, gulping down her juices, she wondered what she found so delicious in them, how weird was her mistress.

She began to grow used to the plugs and her branding, accepting them as a part of herself now.

When she saw the redhead, she was a bit scared, still intimidated by her, she thought that she was quite sexy too...

When she saw her cumming like that on command, she widened her eyes, she couldn't believe it, how could she cum like that ? Just because she was told to ?

Alicia licked the nectar off her fingers.
"You see, my bedroom bitch.....it's all a matter of time, control and patience......after I keep you there shackled, your pussy accessible and ready for use, I'll have you conditioned like my redhead slave. Of course, I can take a whip to your cunt, but I think this method is beneficial to both of us, right?"

She walked around and reached under the slave's bound legs, slipping a finger inside her pussy.
"We have all the time in the world to condition you," she continued...."You'll be kept there for days, weeks, however long it will take to control your ability to orgasm......"

Alicia went to a counter and brought back a pair of clamps. securing them to the girl's nipples, she attached thin cords to the clamps, securing the ends to the bed posts, just enough slack to keep her tit slightly upwards.
"With your tits filling with milk," she said...."this will be slightly painful....your boobs will become slightly heavy as they fill but the clamps will restrain them, keeping them up....once filled, you'll scream for draining..."

20 minutes later, the hitachi wands on both holes were vibrating again, forcing the slave to orgasm.....

"I...I understand, I...I'll do my best to control myself mistress !"
She said before seeing the clamps.

When her mistress secured her tits in the air with the clamps, she widened her eyes and clenched her teethes, afraid of the soon to be heavy torture that would strike through her.

When the HMW was turned back on, she tightened her teethes more, trying to keep herself from orgasming as she looked at her mistress, wanting to end this quickly.

"I'm afraid you don't understand," Alicia said, watching her slave squirm.
"feel free to cum as much as your body wants, so long as the devices are on.....when theyr'e turned off and you have no stimulus....THATS'S when I'll have you screaming for more....."

She reached up and fondled the girl's tits, a drop of milk on the ends of her nipples.
"Yes, yes," she said smiling......"Nice and ripe....I can feel milk inside you again already....soon you'll be filled and aching for draining...."

Lucie was struggling on her bonds, trying to contain her orgasm as she squirms around, trying as much as she could to keep it inside, her eyes rolled up as she clenched her teethes so much her jaw was hurting like hell.

She didn't even noticed she started milking again or that Alicia was talking to her, she was too focused on keeping it in.

Alicia brought back over the milking machine, took off the girl's clamps and secured the hoses to her nipples. At the same time she turned it on she turned off the Hitachis.....

"All your struggling won't release you," she said...."But it does turn me on....."
She took the end of one of the tubes and began sucking on it, the milk flowing into her mouth.
"You taste delicious," she said....."I'm so glad I kidnapped you....."

Lucie would let out a scream as she tried to keep her orgasm as much as she could, but the stimulation was too powerful.

It wouldn't take long until she turned into a fountain again, from both her nipples and vagina.

Fluid shot out from both places, much to the enjoyment of Alicia. She watched as the fluid shot out of the girl's tits and down the tube...at the same time, she hurried over to lock her mouth around the girl's quivering pussy, sucking it dry.

"Now to turn everything off," she said, shutting down the pump and clicking off the Hitachis.....her slave would soon start bucking against the shackles, squirming and begging to be used....

"I'm going to torture you," she announced, letting her slave loose from the shackles. Forcing the slave on the floor, she went to the cabinet and brought over what looked like another plug but it had......fur....on it. Along with it was a set of pointed cat's ears mounted on a barrette.
She pulled out the girl's buttplug and replaced it with the new plug....it was longer and wider, taking 15 minutes to work it in her tight ass.
"I'm gonna make you into my kitty," she said, fitting the barette on the girl's head.
"Now....wiggle your ass and show me your cat tail...."

The girl's tits swayed while she got on all fours. Alicia knew that she oculdn't lead her new pet around for long.....her slave would be itching to be fucked and milked soon.

Lucie was panting as she was put down on the floor, she got on her weak knees and looked at Alicia.

When the plug was inserted into her, she let a loud moan got out of her mouth, arching her back as she almost screamed.

When the plug was secured into her, she was smiling, she thought that she liked it, she felt kind of cute as she wiggled her ass toward her mistress.

"You do look like a pussy cat," Alicia said...."A big tittied pussy cat.....this is what you'll do.....when you want to be milked you will 'MEEOOW'. I will decide if I will drain you or not....as for your orgasms.....I'm going to deny it and the plug in your cunt will keep you sealed shut."

Alicia got dressed, putting on a solid black lace dress with a slit up all the way. Her slave of course would stay nude.

"I'm taking you to a pet show," she said.....she clipped a leash to her collar and led her out the back door....it was a cold evening and her slave shivered, her nipples hard from the cold.
Alicia got to the limo, the driver opened the door for them and Alicia got in first, pulling on the chain to get the girl inside.

She pointed to the floor. "Sit slave," she said....."slaves don't sit on seats and neither do pets....."

They arrived at a large auditorium. The driver opened the door and Alicia got out, pulling on the leash. As they got out, other limos had pulled up as well, male and female people that could only be slave owners were dressed beautifully, slaves being led by leashes, ropes and chains. Some were made to resemble dogs, some as cats, some even as horses. All of them had one thing in common...they all had furry tailed plugs in their asses.

Tryss would feel a bit ashamed of herself as she listened to Alicia's orders, she just nodded to acknowledge everything.

When she was led outside, she shivered a lot, she was freezing as they finnaly got inside the limo.

During the travel, she stayed silent, looking outside by the window.

Upon arriving, she widened her eyes looking at all the others slaves around her, she felt like she was no more alone in this humiliation.

"Time for the parade," Alicia said as she led her slave down the stairs and onto the football field shaped arena. The owners were all leading their pets around the field, all of them on all fours.....the males had plastic or metal cages on their cocks while the girl's tits were swaying.
Alicia's pet was no exception, her large tits swaying, filling with milk.

The announcer read off the names of various owners as they strutted by......a beautiful asian slave girl with light blue hair as in front of Alicia and her pet. The asian wore a dog outfit, complete with a rubber nose, ears and tail.

After everyone did 3 laps around the track, everyone gathered onto the middle of the field, all the slave pets on their knees on the cool artificial grass.

"Welcome Masters and Mistresses," the male voice called out over the loudspeakers...."And welcome to the 39th annual slave pet show.....I see we have owners from all over the world this year....we will have awards for the most beautiful slave pet, orgasm competition and hanging shows..."
The asian they were walking behind was on her knees about a yard away. She looked over at Alicia's pet, smiling and licking her lips.

"Without further delay, it is time to award the most beautiful female slave pet......and the winner is........
Mistress Alicia and her kitten...!!"
The award for the most handsome male was called out then everyone was given time to socialize . Many of the slaves were gagged, others like Alicia's blonde was not. Neither was the asian girl.
"we won last year," she said to the blonde...."I don't remember seeing you before.....I'm number 3, I don't have a name.....my owner kidnapped me 3 years ago....I hope they team us up for the fuck fest later....."

Lucie was a bit confused as she paraded, looking around at all the others slaves.

She didn't expected at all to be designed the most beautiful slave, it made her proud, as weird as it was for her.

When the blue haired one talked to her, she couldn't help but have a slight blush across the cheeks, her eyes gazing at the other girl as she passed her hands in her hair.
"I..it's my first time here, I was kidnapped... I'd say a couple days ago, what is that fuck fest you're talking about ?"

The asian looked around, making sure no one would hear her.
"they'll bring a bunch of slaves over to an elevated platform," she whispered...."they'll seperate us into couples and watch us fuck each other....the females will be given dildos but other couples that include guys....well, for obvious reasons they won't be given dildos....the couple that put on the best show wins....."

The announcer spoke again. "it's time for the orgasm contest.....Ladies and gentlemen, get your slaves ready..."

A row of poles stood at one end of the arena....10 slaves were taken to the poles, gagged with hands tied behind their back.
Alicia bound and gagged her slave.
"We're going to win this event," she said...."you've been denied a chance to cum for so long I can almost guarantee you'll cum first...."

The males had penis pumps, the girls with identical vibrators.
"The first slave pet to cum wins," the voice said....."On your mark, get set......GO!"

Alicia pumped her slave.....sure enough......

Lucie would blush a bit at the explanations, she hoped that she would be paired with the girl as well, she seemed like a sweet person.

When she was tied, she smiled to her mistress, a shy and confident smile, she took a few deep breath to prepare herself.

As soon as the vibrator was set on, she relaxed, moaning loudly, it took her less than a minute to start cumming like crazy, it was easy for her, she kept it in so long, of course she was able to do the opposite.

The asian was 3 poles down....she was doing her best to cum ahead of the blonde but was watching her as well.....she wanted to fuck Alicia's pussycat.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the announcer said....."we have a tie!....Master Dominc's male slave and Mistress Alicia's pussycat!"
The slaves were left bound and gagged for a while so their owners could play and have sex with them....Alicia thought it was such a turn on to fuck her slave out in the open. She thrusted the vibe in and out then knelt down and tongue fucked her, sucking out the girl's nectar as she came.

Lucie would smile at her mistress with pride, she was happy to be able to get close to the first place.

She came a lot afterwards, moaning loudly as Alicia fucked her, her legs swaying in the air as she arched her back a bit, spraying her juices around.

Back
Top Bottom