Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PROPER CARE AND FEEDING OF YOUR PET......CindyHarrison & Tryss

A raven haired girl to the left was staring as Alicia's slave gushed.
"Holy shit!," she said....."there's a squirter here....."

Alicia nodded her head happily as she continued gluing her mouth around the slave's cunt, sucking up the nectar.

The slaves were untied and allowed some additional time with their owners before the announcer spoke up again.

"Now for the event all of you have been waiting for," he said......"FUCK FEST!"
The owners clapped joyously. In the middle of the arena, a large flat platform began to come up from the ground.

Names of owners and their slaves were announced. The slaves all crawled on all fours to the platform and divided into couples.
Happily, the asian was teamed up with Alicia's slave. Everyone's plugs were taken out of their pussies and asses and a pile of toys and devices were placed in the center.
"It doesn't matter which one of you are subs or dominants," the voice said....."the only important thing is to impress the judges.....now, GET IT ON....."

The asian ran to the middle, grabbing a powerful 10 inch vibrators.
"I was hoping you'd be my partner," she said, slipping one toy easily into the blonde's cunt, the other up her ass.....both were set on high power. The asian climbed on top and began sucking on the blonde's tits.....to her suprise, milk began dribbling out.
"Holy shit, your'e lactating!," she said...."are you pregnant?"

Lucie smiled as she was paired up with the Asian, not knowing what to do she awaited for her return, she let out a loud moan as she secured the vibrator inside her, stretching her legs in the air.

When she began to suck on her tits, she blushed a bit and smiled at her as she kindly responded.
"N..no I'm not, my owner drugged me to get this result !"

"I don't give a shit why or how," the asian said....."I love titty milk....."
she locked her mouth over the blonde's tit. "Yuuummmmm," she murmered, enjoying the taste as the milk glided down her throat. At the same time she fucked the blonde, gliding the vibe in and out then reaching behind to do the same to the one in her ass.

"I'm gonna give you your first anal orgasm," the asian said as she angled the one in her ass slightly upward....."If it's done just right, you can cum from your ass almost as easy as your pussy....something my owner does to me often...."

Lucie was moaning loudly as her milk was being sucked out of her nipples, her mouth opened wide as her tongue rolled out, it wouldn't take long until she came.

When the slave started to work the dildo inside her ass, she moaned loudly, it took a minute or two to make her cum, her juices spraying again on the ground.

The asian Kissed her passionately, reaching down to play with the girl's tits....between the milk and the orgasms, voting was quick and easy.

"The winner of 2019's Fuck Fest is Madame Alicia and Madame Ericko and their remarkable slaves...."

Glittery trophies were given to the two slave owners relaxing in the lounge, along with a money prize.
Ericko looked over at Alicia.
"That's one hell of a slave you have there," she said...."Did I hear it right...you only had her for a few days?"
Alicia nodded. "I kidnapped her last weekend.....she's already undergone extensive training....."

The asian woman nodded. "Would you like to come over to my place?....we have a penthouse apartment with a very well equipped playroom."
Alicia smiled...."That sound great...."
The asian thought about it for a second. "what about tonight?....I'll have my slut prepare dinner...."

"Only if you let me have my slut work with her. Do you allow your slave to wear anything?"
Ericko shook her head. "No...she must remain nude while indoors....what about yours?"
Alicia smiled...."the same.....mine is lactating so if your'e into titty milk..."

Alicia went to attach the leash back on her pet.
"We're going to have dinner at Madame Ericko," she explained...."she's the owner of the asian slave that worked you into a sexual frenzy...the two of you are going to prepare dinner for us...."

Lucie let out a final moan as she arched her back, smiling at the Asian slave as she played with her, she felt a strong feeling inside her chest as she looked at her.

When she heard that they will be going at her place, she smiled and followed happily
"I like her very much mistress ! C...could we see each others often ?"

"So long as you continue to obey and address me as you should," Alicia said as they drove off...."I see no reason why you shouldn't have a playmate....but you have to be serious tonight....the asian slave has been trained to prepare and serve meals for her owner, so I want you to help her in any way you can and I expect you to be on your best behavior and serve us gracefully."

They arrived at the skycraper, drove down to the underground parking and took the rear elevator. On the way up, Alicia turned to her slave.
"I will allow you to stand and walk," she said...."But if you see the slave drop to her knees or crawl, you will do the same...oh, one other thing...."
Alicia brought out the plugs.
"Stand up, legs apart, brace your hands up against the elevator wall...."
She stuffed the plugs in both holes.
"We're here...."

"Come in, come in," Ericko said.....she looked at the blonde.
"Go into the kitchen and assist my slut...."

"Hi there!," the asian slave said...."I'm sooooo glad our owners arranged this...maybe if we please them enough they'll let us fuck each other....in the meantime, help me out here?...we're making Lasagna with Ceasar salad and french bread...."

Lucie smiled at her owner .
"Thank you ! I'll do my best to satisfy you !"

When she saw the skyscraper, she was a bit intimidated at first, looking at it, a bit afraid.

When Alicia got her plugs back in, she let out a loud moan as she arched her back, her petite fingers stretching due to the stimulation.

When they arrived, she quickly got to the kitchen and helped the slave.
"I'm sure they'll let us spend more time together! I'm not really good with cooking so please bear with me !"

"You'll find the wide egg noodles in the upper right side cabinet," the asian slave said.....
"Even though I'm Mistress Ericko's slave, She gave me free reign in the kitchen....I was a chef in a cooking school before I was kidnapped. After Mistress broke me, I became her domestic slave...."

The asian girl bent down next to the blonde, then rose and kissed her.
"God, you taste delicious......I can understand why you were kidnapped....you have the most beautiful tits...what size are you?....38? 40? and your'e not pregnant but you produce milk....."

Between the two of them, the noodles and meat were cooked and drained, the cheese was put in, spices added and about 45 minutes later the lasagne was ready.....the blonde did the salad and the bread removed from the oven.

"Dinner is ready," the asian called out and the two slaves placed it on the table after the plates silverware and wine.
"Excellent," Ericko replied....."Now, assume the position...."

2 plates were prepared and placed on the floor. The asian slave dropped to her knees. Alicia motioned for her slave to do the same.

"Slaves must never be allowed to eat at the table," Ericko explained. Alicia nodded in agreement.

Lucie did as ordered by the Asian, smiling as she did her best.
"That's awesome ! I was just an office worker before."

She blushed a bit at first but then shared the kiss with the woman.
"I...I think the injection made them 38, I had a good little b-cup before, I kind of miss my old breasts."

Afterwards, they served the plates, smiling as they got onto their knees and shared the feast like pet and owners.

The dinner was finally over, the owners waited patiently as their slaves picked up their plates and carried them to the kitchen and cleaned up.
"So Alicia," Ericko said as they sat there sipping wine. "if I recall, you only kidnapped your slave recently. Has she been totally broken yet?...what are your plans for her?"

Alicia smiled. "Yes, she's a very recent aquisition....I have 2 other slaves I use as domestics like yours but this one here is strictly a bedroom sex slave...I'm a nympho and I need one that will see to all my sexual needs...."

Ericko nodded. "I see....how about if our sluts put on a show for us?"
The woman called for both slaves.
"Take your new playmate to the playroom," she said, the owners following. INside the room was a plush love seat. PLenty of toys and devices were all around, including a matching pair of sybians.

"You two," Ericko ordered...."Mount them..."
Alicia pulled out her slave's plugs then both girls had their ankles shackled down tight so they could'nt dismount the machines.
Ericko turned them on, long probes came out from the saddles and slipped into the girl's cunts....before long both girls were bouncing up and down, moaning while the probes fucked them.

Lucie smiled as she helped the slave out, cleaning the dishes before they returned to their mistress.

When they were set up onto the sybians, Lucie couldn't help but feel the excitation building up in her, she wanted to be restrained more... Tortured while being on this device.

She moaned all the long, imagining herself tortured while riding the machine.

As the girl's moaned and bounced, Alicia had an idea.
Taking clamps, both women secured the clamps to the slave's nipples, running the connecting chains down to the sides of the machines, making it painful....the more they bounced and vibrated the more the clamps yanked hard at their tits....with Alicia's slave lactating, her tits filling with milk it was doubly painful.

Lucie let out some sharp screams as her smiles turned into a lewd grin, the pain turned into pleasure for her and soon, she would start to cum intensely as the two mistress watched, she loved it.

Her legs were stretched as far as the restraints allowed her to.

The asian next to her looked over.....they were both enjoying the torture, their tits being tugged downwards as the chains kept a constant yank, their ankles secured in place.

"Should we gag them?" Ericko asked....
"No," Alicia replied...."I prefer to hear slaves scream and squeal....it's music to my ears...."

The owners both went to the machines and increased both the speed and depth.....before long, the probes were penetrating even deeper and faster.

The women left their slaves being mechanically fucked and got the bedrooms ready.
"You know," Alicia said, whispering in Ericko's ear in a seductive manner...."I don't see any need to sleep in seperate bedrooms...I'm sure you and I can keep each other warm...."

The asian owner smiled. "Yes, I like that....what about our slaves?"
"I'll put the plugs in my slave when we're ready for bed....do you have cages?"
The asian nodded. "I'll have my slut bring another cage from the garage...."

They came back to the playroom...

Lucie was screaming in ecstasy as her pussy turned into a fountain, her eyes were turned to the ceiling as she curved both her toes and fingers, her body spasming from the great stimulation, she , was living it.

The constant tug on her nipple caused a little drop of milk to run down her chest bouncing in the air.

By the time they returned to the playroom, both slaves were looking spent and exhausted, nectar dribbling on both machines.

"Ok, Alicia said...."Time for bed....."
The slaves were released from the shackles, the probes retracting as they dismounted.
The girls were led to the bedroom....one cage was against the wall.

"fetch another cage from the garage," Ericko ordered her slave. Staggering from her sexual onslaught, she stumbled to the garage, returning with another wire cage. Both were placed side by side.

"Both of you," Ericko said...."Get in the cages...."
The girls were pushed inside, the doors locked. As the slaves tried their best to get into a comfortable position, the owners climbed into bed. Both naked, they kissed and fingered each other, then took turn eating each other....finally they went to sleep.

Lucie would be exhausted, she was smiling at the Asian slave all along.

When they were placed into the cage, she gestured to the slave to keep quiet and to wait for her owners to sleep, after a while she turned toward the Asian.

She placed her breast in between the cages.
"Y...you seemed to like it, I have enough for you to suck at your heart content~"

The asian slave watched her owner, held up a finger.....
"Give it another couple minutes.....Mistress goes to sleep quickly, especially after sex....I'm so glad Mistress Alicia brought you...."

Thankfully for them, the cages were placed right up against each other, side by side. The asian stared as the blonde managed to squeeze first her left tit, then the other through the cage and into the asian's.

"oh my God!," the asian whispered, almost forgetting to keep her voice down. She locked her mouth over the blonde's right tit and began sucking it hungrily.

"you taste....'mmmmm'....so delicious.....'mmmmmm'...."
The asian tried to grab her tits to squeeze even more milk but the size of the cage prevented it. Even so, she was able to eventually suck both tits dry.

"I don't believe it," the asian said...."I'm actually full!.....that's one hell of a drug she gave you....I never heard of the tits of lactating women refilling so quick....must be a pain in the ass to walk or crawl with those constantly filling...."

Lucie moaned loudly as the slave sucked her dry, she was rubbing her clit as she did so.

"Y...yes, i was so full ! I want all this milk out !"

After she was dry she smiled and blew a kiss to the other slave before going to sleep.

The owners were still intertwined with each other as they woke up the next morning.
"Awww," Alicia said....."look at our slaves, still asleep...."

They gazed at their slaves, still curled up.
"Do you have any plans for today Alicia?," Ericko asked. The woman shook her head.
"No, just shackling my slave and using her...."

Ericko smiled. "In that case, I have an idea....here's what we can do....."

The slaves were pulled out of their cages. Ericko took a padlock, hooked it through the ring hanging from each slave's collars and effectively locked the girl's together, facing each other.
Alicia took a foot long dildo and thrusted it in the asian's mouth, the other end in the blonde's....their collars were tight enough so neither girl could spit it out.

Next, a 3 foot long dual ended dildo was inserted deep in one slave's pussy, then the other....Ericko took rope and tied the girl's tightly around the waist, binding them together.

Ericko handed Alicia a spare riding crop and they both took turns swatting their slave's ass.

"Get going," they ordered...."start fucking yourselves...."

Lucie didn't woke up until she felt the dildo entering her pussy, she widened her eyes and looked at the Asian slave, not knowing what to do as she looked around.

When she felt the riding crop onto her soft skin, she started to fuck the Asian, letting out muffled moan as she choked onto the other dildo.

She kept at it as she looked at the Asian, blushing heavily.

Both owners egged their slaves on, swatting their asses to encourage more active movement.
"I love watching our sluts fuck each other," Alicia said......"don't you?"

Ericko nodded in agreement but she still wanted to experiment more. After watching the performance for a while she had an idea.
The girls were untied but not for long....both slaves had their wrists bound, arms up over their heads, secured to hooks in the ceiling. The owners pulled on the ropes until their feet no longer touched the floor. Ballgags were stuffed in their mouths and the blonde's pussy plug was removed.

In addition, crotchropes with multiple knots were tied around their waists, digging in deep between their cunt lips and seperating their ass cheeks. Both slaves had a cement brick attached to the crotch ropes, guaranteeing a constant pull.

If that wasn't torture enough, the girls faced each other about 6 feet apart....heavy duty string was slipknotted to each nipple and the other ends tied to the other girl's tits.....any movement would cause the strings to tug at the other girl's nipples.....

Lucie would try her best to stay still, not wanting to hurt the other slave as she took some deep breath.

After a moment, she started to rub her crotch onto the rope as she couldn't endure it for much longer.

"It isin't fun and games anymore, is it?," Ericko asked her feebly struggling slaves.....
The knotted crotchrope dissappeared inside their cunt lips, the bricks gently swaying as they moved back and forth, every inch of movement making their tits pull against each other.
Alicia put a foot down on first one brick, then the other, watching the girl's reaction. Neither slave wanted to move and cause pain to the other.

"Well, isin't this more like it?," Alicia said....."You said you wanted to do more together....you can hardly be more dependent on each other than you are now...."

She grabbed hold of her slave by the waist and pulled her back, causing the asian's nipples to stretch a good 4 inches making her howl.....Ericko did the same to her slave.....

Back
Top Bottom