Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dino Rangers (1x1 with Usani_Chu)

Kira's body was was trembling all over bit with excitement. "Mmmm!" She started moving against him faster, fucking herself harder. She knew she would cum any second now.

Tommy could feel her movements becoming more rapid her breathing heavier. He knew her climax was close. Part of him wanted to continue. To withhold her orgasm make her beg. But she said she wanted a quickie so he simply began meeting her thrusts drawing her closer to the finish.

Kira was seconds away from cumming. She reached down with her hand and began rubbing her clit as Tommy thrusted faster into her. "C-Close.." she got out with his hand still on her throat. She felt him squeeze just slightly and that alone made her rub her clit faster because it began to throb making her groan. Her juices dripping down one of her thighs now. She began bucking harder and faster, "C-Cumming!" She began cumming hard and even squirting, her finger tapped twice on the bed signaling him to move his hand away.

Tommy removed his hand but remained deep inside of her. As she started coming down he pulled out letting her ride out the rest of her orgasm. He sat on the bed next to her running a hand lovingly up and down her back.

Kira wrapped her arms around him and snuggled up against him. Her heart was full of so much love for this man and she was dying to say it but she wasn't sure if she'd scared him away.

Tommy rubbed her back and played with her hair. He knew important intimacy was after this aggressive of sex. She may someday reach a point where she didn't need it. But at this stage it was very important. "that was wonderful Kira."

She nodded, "It was." she said softly. She may be a tough chick most of the time but she actually really enjoyed something like this after sex like that. She hoped it wouldn't be the last time. "So...would it be strange if I said that...I...I don't want all this to be just about sex?" Kira was trying to tell Tommy without actually saying the words.

"No of course not." Tommy looked at her and smiled. "I'm thinking that this could turn into something really special. We will take it slow and see what happens okay."

Kira nodded, she was definitely glad she didn't say it. She smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder, "Sounds good to me." She definitely knew one thing was for sure, school for the next 6 months was gonna be very interesting and very difficult focusing wise for her.

Tommy held her close and enjoyed the moment. It was sudden but very nice,. It had been quite sometime since Tommy had felt a genuine connection with a woman. And that's what Kira was to him now. Not just a student, friend, or teammate but a woman that he was close to. Things were going to change and Tommy knew that there would have to be some ground rules. But, that could wait till later.

After a bit of just enjoying the comfortable silence Kira looked up at Tommy with a smile. "So, what shall we do with our free time today? I mean although the idea of staying in bed all day is definitely ideal since we both work so hard at school and with training."

"Well I do have some work to get done. But, I can procrastinate a little bit." Tommy said laughing. "But I'm free for most of the afternoon. Is there something you want to do? Besides your little fantasy?"

Kira positioned herself on the bed so she could lay on the bed with her head in his lap. "Don't really know, I'm up for anything. Want me to tell you more details about how many fantasy played out?" she smirked.

Tommy was growing intrigues by the naked womans words. He had his own fantasies but hers was scary and inticing. "Yes please. Tell me everything."

She looked up at the ceiling as she began to get in lost in thought remembering one of her dreams. "I...It was so weird. So, I was out with a group of friends. In the dream I was already in College, we were still living together too. Well, one of my friends had a friend who's mother had apparently been with you a long time ago and she had over heard her mom talking to someone on the phone. So, I wasn't told much but just that you had a dark side I guess. So, after I headed home I realized your jeep was gone so I took the chance to go into the lab and see if maybe I could find something. Heh, honestly don't know why I wanted to know but I'm a curious person and once something gets stuck in my head it won't leave til I figure it out. Well, eventually after doing some digging on your computer, I found a super secret folder hidden. And it had photos and even videos of people. Women tied up while men used toys, their hands, tongues, hell all kinda of interesting ways when pleasuring them. Some were tied to chairs, others with their arms behind their backs or above their heads or to a bed. So many positions." He'd be able to read Kira's face and see she was really getting lost in her head now cause she trailed off as she spoke and kinda zoned out.

Tommy listened intently. This had gone from a teenage girls simple fantasy to a complex narrative. He couldn't help but chuckle as her worst trailed off. Obviusolu lost in thought as to images she had seen.

What she didnt know is that Tommy had experienced many of these things. He had the tools to let her try these things. "And than what happens?"

Hearing Tommy's voice snapped her out of her daze, "Huh? Oh sorry!" She cleared her throat as she gathered her thoughts to continue. "Um well just as I started watching one of the videos after seeing a handful of photos you walked in. I was so focused on the video that I didn't hear you come in so the next thing I know I suddenly felt your hand on my shoulder as you spun me around in the chair to face you. The look on your face...well...it was a mixture of anger but also I think intrigue and excitement. You had asked me what I was doing going through your private files and I just...I couldn't lie to you. So, I told you what I heard but didn't give any names obviously. You took a moment to take in what I just told you then made me turn back around continue watching the video but while I watched you told me to not move or take my eyes off the video no matter what and somehow this time your voice it was...much deeper and the tone was very well...demanding then your hands began roaming down my body and touching me all over." She sighed, "I woke up after that."

"Well if it was evil Tommy in your dream than I can only imagine how long he would prolong things. As for me well I guess I'll have to show you sometime. Thank you for sharing that was really hot actually." Tommy replied to her story. It was just a beginning but from how she reacted to the pictures she described Tommy had a pretty good idea what Kira wanted.

Kira smiled as she nodded, "Yeah, he definitely did. And glad you liked it." She then sat back up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hey, why don't we do some training. I still got a bunch of energy I wanna let out!"

Tommy nodded and rose from the bed. "Yeah let me get some clothes real quick." He excused himself to his room to throw on some training gear. For some reason he grabbed an old green bandanna. Tying it around his head he laughed remembering his teenage years.

As he waited for Kira he began stretching out. He was curious how he would react to her with a different sort of physical activity.

Kira changed into a pair of black tights and a yellow sports bra. She was relieved that now she could dress a little more relaxed around him now that they were pretty much together. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail then headed downstairs into the living room.

Tommy stood in the living room waiting. He was in the middle of stretches when Kira walked in. "Okay you ready?"

Kira stretched a bit before coming downstairs. She nodded, "Yup! Let's do this!" She went into her stance and was ready for him anytime.

With a huff Tommy dropped into position. He held the stance as he slowly circled Kira. He looked her up and down. Kiras breathing was steady and her defense prepped. Tommy made the first move going in for a spinning back kick.

And before Tommys foot even hit the ground Kira hooked her foot under his leg and grabbed him by the arm and flipped him. She couldn't help but give a smirk when she got him onto his back.

Back
Top Bottom