Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dino Rangers (1x1 with Usani_Chu)

"Oh hell no I don't regret it one bit. Honestly I'm glad you did." She hesitated to speak her next thought as she smiled shyly. "A-Actually I had a dream one night that you used your Invisibility power and snuck in my room without a sound and you laid next to me and touched me and...at one point even...went down on me." she giggled softly, shyly.

He couldn't help but smile at her confession. "Well I guess dreams do come true," he said with a laugh. He realized that he was still in side of her and both were covered in a thin sheet of sweat and after effects. "We may want to clean up a bit."

"True except the only difference was I could see you. In my dream you stayed invisible the whole time." She sighed, "I'm comfy and too drained to move." she chuckled.

"Well maybe next time I can play the phantom stranger," Tommy said laughing. He was a little unsure if she would want a next time. Who knows by morning she might completely come to her senses and have him arrested. But, maybe this will be different. Maybe this relationship would progress and he would be able to introduce her to his ideas on sex. "Why don't we just get some rest for now."

Kira smiled, "That sounds fun." she giggled. She then nodded as she yawned softly, "Sounds good." Kira honestly hoped this wasn't it for them. She had a bad feeling he'd completely change his mind and maybe even throw her out because it would make things even more awkward if she was living there.

The pair shifted and began to rest comfortably in what had become Kira's room. Sleep came quickly and easily as the events of the evening winded down. Tommy woke early the next morning. He still had Kira wrapped in his arms. He managed to undo himself from her and went to shower. After a quick clean up he made his way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. It was saturday so barring a ranger emergency no one was expecting the pair anywhere.

Kira eventually awoke not too long after Tommy did. She looked around and noticed Tommy was gone that sudden feeling in her stomach appeared but then she smelled food cooking and soon the feeling disappeared. She then got up from the bed and slipped on a tshirt and shorts then went downstairs into the kitchen. "Morning!" she greeted with a smile.

Tommy looked over from the stove and smiled. "Good morning," he said. He slid over a plate of eggs and bacon. "Not much of a breakfast but it is the most important meal of the day." Tommy realized just how much of a teacher he sounded like. He chuckled to himself pouring coffee. "And of course the most important beverage of the day."

She chuckled as she shook her head and grabbed a coffee cup. "You're so cliche you know that?" She poured herself a cup of coffee and fixed it up how she liked it. She then took her food to the table and sat down blowing on her coffee then sipping it.

"Well comes with the territory." Tommy said joining her at the table. "Being a teacher and a mentor you pick up certain bad habits that you don't even realize." He had other habits as well on a personal level but now was definitely not the time. "So about last night. No regrets or anything right. Your still comfortable with what happened?"

She was blushing at his question and even behind her coffee she was sure he could probably tell too. She nodded, "Y-Yeah...it was honestly...one of the best nights I've had in a while. U-Um...what about you, are you okay with what happened?"

"Yeah I am. I just wanted to make sure we were good," he said. "It was unexpected but quite nice." Tommy returned to his meal. "So plans for the day?"

Kira smiled warmly she felt like her heart was gonna explode with joy. In truth she was madly in love with him but she wasn't gonna admit that...not yet anyway. "Well, here's my 2nd question...will we be able to do it again?" She wanted nothing more than to spend the whole day with him, she adored being around him. He never treated her like a teenager but like the young woman she is, she respected him so much and he inspired her to always achieve her dreams!

Tommy nearly spit up the sip of coffee that he was taking. He had not expected such a blunt and straightforward question. "Yeah I mean I don't see why not. Of course we can." Tommy thought about what was going to happen. She just had her first time and was already wanting more. Tommy had desires of his own and it had been a long while since he was with someone new to them. Best to take things slow. "Definitely we can." The black rangers mind raced with ideas and images of Kira.

She couldn't get last night out of her mind. His tongue, his hands, the way he'd thrust into her at just the right moments. The thoughts alone caused her to squeeze her thighs together almost as if trying to cause friction. She exhaled a trembled breathe that definitely wasn't supposed to be as loud as it came out. She sipped on her coffee looking away shyly. Her mind couldn't stop, she craved not just sex but him.

Tommy smiled across the table at her. He finished his meal and cleaned up the dishes. His mind raced with ideas on how to introduce her to his world. He would have to start small and ease her in. Maybe just a little light hand play. Then if she likes it things could get more interesting. He imagined her tied up blindfolded with res hand marks on her ass.

Kira eventually finished her food then took her dishes to the sink. "Thank you for breakfast." She smiled then leaned up and kissed his cheek. She sat back down at the table, her mind racing like mad. She squeezed her thighs together again while biting her bottom lip then eventually spoke up. "...Is it weird if my body still feels everything from last night?"

Tommy soon added her dishes to his sink of clean ones. He was always careful to clean up after himself as he did not like messes. As Kira spoke Tommy turned and dried off his hands. "Of course. It was all new sensations. Great new sensations. And they can only get better and more exciting." Tommy was happy to answer these questions. It even gave him the opening he had been hoping for,

"I-Its like I can still feel every motion, sensation, all of it. And it's making my mind go crazy and my body. It's like I'm craving more!" For some reason she had a hard time looking at Tommy when she said that.

"Don't be embarrassed Kira. You are simply opening up something new and exciting in your life. Trust me I felt the same way my first time." Tommy came over and sat next to her. He took her hand in s own. "Once you get comfortable there are other things we can try."

She bit her bottom lip, "Other things?" A slight smirk appeared on her face. Kira didn't say it but some of her dreams about Tommy were more than just sex sometimes. Well, they were sex but there was a lot more to it and before she had ever met Tommy she had never had dreams like this ever before!

Tommy smiled at Kira. "When I was about your age I dated a girl. Another power ranger actually. We were each other's first. We tried a lot of thing. One night she told me a secret. Apparently she had been captured by a villain and I guessed she liked being tied up. So we gave it a try. She didn't think much of it but I did. My next few girlfriends and I tried it out and things sort of evolved from there. I guess I'n asking if you would be interested in trying." Tommy went for broke and threw all his cards on the table. Best she learn now and not before things get to heavy.

It almost floored her everything Tommy had told her, especially since one of her dreams did involve her being tied up. She actually had a bit of a fantasy but she was a little nervous to tell him. She rubbed her arm nervously as she bit her lip nervously and looked down and in another direction. "U-Um well...I've had a couple of dreams about being tied up and w-well...something else I've learned and so I-I have this...fantasy."

Tommy smiled at her confession. It appears that maybe she was more ready for his ideas than he original thought. "Well tell me what it is. Maybe we can better learn what each other like."

She pursed her lips together as she tried to find the right words to start with. Kira closed her eyes and sighed deeply, "This is gonna sound crazy but...well when we were watching the history of the other power rangers we had found one of you when you first became one. But, you were evil at first because of what Rita had a hold of. And then eventually we saw when you became the white ranger and everything." She swallowed a lump in her throat, "Well, one night I had this dream that you caught me in your lab reading something I shouldn't have and when you caught me you weren't yourself..." She refused to make eye contact with him as she continued, "Y-You basically found ways to punish me for what I did and at some point I would...I would beg for more...I-I liked it."

Back
Top Bottom