Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dino Rangers (1x1 with Usani_Chu)

minot18

Super-Earth
Dr. Tommy Oliver sat staring at the clock. While he was normally a very enthusiastic teacher today just seemed to be off. Much like his students Tommy craved for Fridays to be over. While he didn't really have any big weekend plans the currently black ranger was looking to enjoy some down time. The veteran ranger had been known for enthusastic hobbies and trying to live life to the fullest. But, even he enjoyed a quiet afternoon every once in a while.

He glanced out over the class currently heads down into their tests. He looked at the students and made sure to take an extended glance at the newest version of the power rangers. They were a good group of kids and he was especially proud of how far they had progressed as a team. Finally he locked onto to Kira. His house guest for the last few days, god only knows what the school would think if they found out, and close friend. Tommy knew that she had a rough home life and was glad to help the yellow ranger out. But, things had been weird between them. Kira seemed to almost avoid him first thing in the morning. Part of him worried that she didn't have enough space.

Tommy was drawn from his day dream by the sound of the bell. Quickly standing he called out, "Okay everyone pencils down. Please leave your test on my desk on your way out. And remember enjoy your weekend. But not too much." With that last part he half glared at a couple of football players known for throwing wild parties on Friday nights. Tommy stood by the desk watching the stack of papers pile up as the students left.

Kira Ford had had a rough week. Math was her weakest areas of knowledge so with it being Friday and also midterm day for some of her classes including Algebra 2 it put her in a...well let's just say a rather sour mood. But, at least with Dr. Oliver's tests she seemed to always shine which somehow surprised her cause normally she was a bad test taker regardless of the topic. Could be that for once she had a high school teacher that actually made coming to class fun and always seemed to keep her interest. Hell even their field trips were a blast! She'll never ever forget the day her and her now best friend Ethan and Connor had discovered the Dino Gems and Dr. Oliver's lab, that was a life changer to say the least. The now 18 year old normally kept to herself and didn't really have any friends in the beginning. But, now she had two of the best friends she could ask for and one hell of a life as a Power Ranger, specially with someone like Dr. Oliver guiding them!

Living with him definitely had it's awkward moments but those moments were more just her own personal matter cause usually she'd wake up the next morning from a rather heated dream about him and would not be able to make eye contact through the day. She would be lying if she said she didn't find Tommy attractive that was definitely true considering her dreams she'd been having. So, the past week had been a life saver since he gave her a place to stay so she could finally be away from her lush of a mother. Sadly her dad left them just about 5 years ago and for some reason that's when her mom started picking up the bottle again and sadly Kira sometimes would come to school with a bruise or 2, unfortunately she didn't wear makeup so some of them were hard to hide. That was when Dr. O stepped in to talk to her privately and so when she told him she told him everything and he was the only one who knew it all, if it was anyone she trusted with something as deep and dark as that it'd be him. So, when he offered her a place to sleep he refused to take no for an answer no matter what excuse she'd come up with. She'd didn't have to pay rent as long as she kept up her grades and of course helped around the house and even his lab, which she loved being in his lab!

As soon as the bell rang Kira looked up at the clock then closed her book and slipped it into her backpack. She had finished the test about 15 minutes earlier than everyone else. She then got up and grabbed her test and walked over and laid it on Dr. O's desk and walked out. This time though it wasn't to avoid eye contact, no this time it was because she had a band rehearsal and was playing tonight at Haley's Cafe Cyberspace. She grabbed her phone and sent out a mass text to Ethan, Tommy and Connor, "See you guys tonight! We start setting up at 6pm, don't be late!" :). Kira, Ethan and Connor for obvious reasons only to them had Dr. Oliver's personal cell number.

(Song she performs):
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IimscdrB9N0

(When Kira, Ethan and Connor discover the Dino Gems):
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HvMPlW4fK0

Tommy watched the class leave before checking his phone. He saw Kira's text and smiled. She was a very talented musician and he always enjoyed her sets. Her music was filled with passion and she seemed inspired by the world.

He finished packing his things. Her show wasnt for a few hours so he had some down time. Tommy decided it was probably a good idea to blow off some steam. There was a gym nearby where the doctor could go and ignore the world for a short period.

After a brief workout and necessary shower Tommy met the guys at the cafe and waited for the set. To unassuming or uncaring eyes this was just a teacher supporting his students.

She met up with her band mates about an hour before show time. Kira knew her friends always showed up early because they enjoyed hearing her soundcheck. She wasn't sure if Tommy would come for soundcheck, sometimes he would show up right before the show started instead. The idea of him showing up for her soundcheck gave her knots in her stomach.

Haley walked over to Kira and placed a hand on her shoulder, she smiled, "You seem like you have the jitters today, here this smoothie should help." Kira smiled as she blushed, "That easy to tell huh?" Haley nudged her gently, "Not hard to tell since we've been getting more people here whenever you before now, don't let stage freight get to ya girl you got this!" She then walked back behind the counter and went back to work.

Once they were set up Kira turned to her band mates, "Patiently then Freak You Out." They smiled and nodded then started up then Kira started to sing. Luckily she started off smooth after she took a slow breath with her eyes closed, believe it or not Tommy would tell her that whenever she first started training as a Power Ranger so she used it whenever she was really nervous before soundcheck especially.

(First song, Patiently):
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv_AEWrKXFk

(Next song Freak You Out):
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8f2sMl5FNo

Tommy ordered his usual smoothie and sat with the guys. Like so many times before he had flashbacks to Ernies. He thought of the old gang and wondered what they were up to. Maybe he should try and get back in touch with them.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of a guitar string. He turned to the stage just in time to hear Kira begin. When they finished the song the crowd erupted into applause. Tommy was very proud of his student and eager to to hear the rest of the set.

Ethan seemed to ask him a question that Tommy barely heard. Giving a half hearted base answer seemed to satisfy the young ranger. Tommy had been lost in thought and the moment. Kira was something amazing. A thought that he quickly tried to brush from his mind.

When she sang 'Patiently' you could tell with how much passion she put into it that she was thinking of someone. Kira eyes would lock on Tommy but then quickly look away when he caught her gaze. Once they finished their soundcheck Kira smiled at the applause, it really made her smile knowing that people were coming to see her song more and would even come for soundcheck just to get an extra ear full. "Thanks guys, stick around for the full show! We'll be starting in an hour."

She then hopped off stage and grabbed her smoothie from the table as she sat across from Tommy. "Glad to see you were able to pull away from your teacherly duties for my soundcheck Dr. O." she smiled cheekily. Connor smirked, he was the only one that knew her secret and she hadn't even said anything. By now he could read her like a book, he could see how she'd look at Dr. Oliver at times.

"Oh well a teacher must be so much more than an instructor. He has to be a mentor and a conciser of fine music," Tommy said with a smile. "Or of soccer and computer programs." He quickly added looking towards the boys. Tommy was worried that maybe he was getting a little to comfortable with Kira.

Sure she had been his roommate for the last few days and Kira was the new yellow ranger. But, there was still a certain level of decorum that he needed to present. And the type of rumors that could fly around would ruin both her life and his career. "But no pending any giant monster attacks there is no where else I would want to be. I support all three of you."

Tommy had often wondered if Zordon could leave his capsule would he have been this kind of mentor. Going to games, gymnastics events, or even science fairs. He liked to think the blue alien would have. Dr. Oliver tried to emulate Zordon when ever possible.

"So how big is the set tonight?" Tommy asked a little unsure of the wording he needed to use.

Kira always hung on to every word Tommy spoke even if she couldn't always make eye contact with him. She sipped her smoothie then cleared her throat and looked up at Tommy then skimmed the room a bit as more people began piling in. "Adding a fourth song to the set that's a duet with an old friend of mine. So just four tonight. But, I'm working on a cover song and my buddy that's coming to sing with me is gonna send my demo CD once I finish it to her producers!"

Connor beamed at the news, "Kira! Hell yeah girl, rock on!" Kira grinned as COnnor gave her a high five and she gave one back. "Thanks, yeah I'm excited but so damn nervous cause this is a really big producer! He's worked with Avril Lavigne and so that alone makes me a nervous wreck, heh." With Connor and Ethan around she was able to be more laid back and less nervous around Tommy. Ethan smiled, "Dude that's awesome, trust me I got a feeling you'll blow them away!"

"Yeah you got this. Just play like you always do and trust yourself," said Tommy. He hadn't realized how big of an event this was going to be. But, he wasn't worried Kira knew what to do and she seemed genuinely excited about this opportunity.

Tommy spent the next little while sitting back just listening to the three friends visit and heckle each other. Once again he was reminded of his own past and rangers of Angel Grove. But, that seemed like a life time ago and now these were the chosen rangers. Kira especially seemed to flourish under her new role and the one she was making for herself.

Eventually it was time for her to go on stage. But, just before she did her friend Kylee Styles tapped her on the shoulder. People saw Kylee walk in and were whispering in surprise to see someone like her here! Kira turned around and grinned, "Oh Kylee you're early!" Kylee smiled and hugged her best childhood friend. "Heh, yeah I know but I figured I'd show up with my surprise before you started." Suddenly her Producer Amelia Stone walked over to both young women. "Ah, so this is the Kira Ford you've been talking about?" Kylee smiled, "Oh yeah! She's got some insane crazy talent!" Amelia smiled, "Amelia Stone but please call me Amy." She put her hand out for Kira to shake. Kira looked almost like a deer in headlights as she chuckled nervously, "O-Oh, oh gosh um hi! Pleasure to meet you, th-thanks for coming!" Amy smiled, "No problem at all, can't wait to see you two before together."

And soon it was time. Kira hopped up on stage and soon the show started, Kylee watched from backstage so that way she didn't draw any attention away from Kira. Connor and Ethan looked at each other in shock when they saw Kylee walk in then paid attention as soon as the music for the first song started up. Kira started singing 'Patiently', truthfully when she wrote that song months ago she only had one person on her mind when she wrote it, Tommy.

Tommy was equally surprised to see Kylee. He remember that she was a famous singer and a long time friend of Kira. It was wonderful seeing the two of them back together. Returning to his seat he watched the first song with the guys. This was a song he had heard her play a few times and it was always such a beautiful piece. She seemed to pour more of her heart and soul into it everytime she played.

It was strange though. Tommy noticed that she seemed to focus on him almost the entire time she was performing. While it was more than likely a figment of his overactive imagination Tommy still wondered if there wasn't something going on there.

They show went very well! Kira could tell people were really enjoying the show. She remembers when people would come in and they'd talk so loud they'd almost drown out her singing, crazy how things changed so quickly. "Alright guys! I'm so glad you guys are having fun, now this last song is a song I wrote with someone very close to me. We've reunited after 3 years and decided to dust off an old song we wrote together. Everybody please welcome Kylee Styles!" She crowd began to clap as Kira grinned and clapped along as her friend walked out on stage and waved at everyone then hugged Kira.

Kylee got onto the other mic and nodded at Kira when she was ready. Kira nodded back with a smile then began the song. It was a song 'True Love' about a crappy breakup that Kylee went through, Kira helped her get through by writing this song.

Once they finished the cafe flooded with applause and cheers and Kira looked and saw Kylee's producer Amelia clapping as well which made both girls grin. Eventually people started to leave here and there, some stayed behind to get both Kira and Kylee's autographs. Amy approached them both, "You two were amazing! Kira I definitely would love to hear more from you soon. Kylee said you're working on a demo is that right?" Kira smiled and nodded, "Actually yeah I am!" Amy nodded, "I look forward to hearing it." She then gave Kira her card, "Call me and we'll set up an appointment when you're ready." "Wow thank you so much Amy, I definitely will!" Amy then left and Kylee joined Kira and her friends at their table, "Kira I told you she'd love you!" Kylee beamed. Kira smiled, "That was definitely the must nervous I've ever been during a performance." Ethan congratulated Kira then said he had to head out same with Connor since he had a Soccer game this weekend and needed to practice.

Tommy listened to every song intently. He focused on every word and cord finding himself hung up on every bit of the performance. Kira was truly in her element. It was admirable to see someone in that position.

As they sounds of the show died off Tommy finally broke words with the boys. All three shared their enjoyment of the performance and expressed the desire to see another show soon. The red and blue rangers quickly departed leaving Tommy alone with the two ladies. "Well since its just the three of us how about some food. My treat?"

Tommy was really enjoying his time out and figured that as a teen Kira probably didn't want to be cooped up in some house out in the woods all weekend.

Kira stretched as she scrolled through her phone then looked up. "Huh? Oh yeah definitely!" She looked over at Kylee, "So, able to cheat on your crazy diet for a night?" she smirked. Kylee chuckled softly and nodded, "Yeah, I think I can for one night." "Awesome! You'll love the burgers and fries here, the food as well as the smoothies are amazing!" Kira grinned.

Tommy ordered the food and the three sat and visited. Once the food arrived conversation seemed sparce as the trio ate. The teacher was grateful for the company and change of pace. The two young women were wonderful conversationalists and really made him feel welcome. As the evening came to a close Tommy paid the bill and looked to the ladies. "Well thank you for the wonderful night. Much more fun that my usual Fridays."

Kylee smiled, "Definitely a lot less hectic then mine!" she chuckled softly. Kira smiled then yawned as she stretched. "I'm beat. Constant studying for my midterms were nerve wracking all week. Just glad to have them done and over with. Damn I can't wait to finally graduate in 3 months." Kylee hugged her best friendly and smiled warmly at her, "You got my number chicky, shoot me a call and let me know how that appointment with Amy goes once you have it!" She turned to face Tommy and smiled politely, "It was a pleasure to meet you Dr. Oliver. I can definitely understand why she talks so highly of you." Kira looked down shyly and blushed as she bit her bottom lip and swallowed a lump in her throat. "Take care guys." Kylee then walked out and headed back to her hotel so now there just stood Kira and Tommy as Haley started closing up with Trent. Kira cleared her throat as she looked up, "So, shall we had home for the night?"

"Yeah that sounds nice," he said. They walked to the car in relative silence. Tommy helped her load his stuff into the vehicle and the two headed out of town. It was strange for this to become so normal. Over the last few days of her staying Tommy had become used to driving the two of them out to his place and her staying. He had thought that it would never not be awkward but this was becoming a nice routine. On the way Tommy chuckled slightly. "So you talk about me a lot now?"

Kira blushed as she smiled shyly unable to hide it as hard as she tried. "Heh, w-well I mean I-I'm not the only one who does. Hell even Connor talks about how awesome your class is. It's weird to hear him talk about a class he actually LIKES." she giggled softly as she looked out at the scenery as he drove. Her hand twitched slightly due to the fact that she was holding back because she wanted to grab his hand so badly. That was one of the many things she loved about Tommy physically, he had amazing hands, just...something about them...strong and everything. The idea of him holding her and...other things had her thighs clench together and her face turn red.

Tommy gave out a slight chuckle as she stammered through. It was obvious he had put Kira on the spot and was enjoying the moment. Not but a minute later the pair arrived at his house in the middle of the woods. Once again Tommy rushed to help her with her things. "Well I'm going to head downstairs to do a bit of work before I turn in. Enjoy your evening." Tommy turned and headed towards the dino skeleton replica. Opening the passage he headed to the basement the new rangers used as a base. Tommy sat at the computer and began going over some old designs.

She hopped out of the jeep and grabbed her bag while he grabbed her guitar. Normally Kira hated it when people touched her guitar but Tommy was an exception, he was always very careful with it which made her smile. She walked into the house and slid out of her boots and carried them to her room after grabbed her guitar from him, she smiled, "Alright you too." Once she got into her room she closed the door and leaned against the cool would and let out a deep sigh, "Damnit!" she said out loud to herself, "These thoughts have got to stop!"

After a short while of working on some ranger items Tommy looked over and noticed his school bag. Inside was a giant stack of tests that were not going to grade themselves. Sighing he opened the leather satchel and got to work. Almost an hour went by and Tommy had managed to get about a quarter of the way through them. He sighed once again and looked at the clock. It was getting late and Tommy was getting frustrated. "Ill finish in the morning," he said to himself.

Tommy got up and stretched. His well formed and toned muscles were feeling the strain of being hunched over the computer. Maybe another hot shower before bed will do me some good, he thought to himself rising up the stairs from his lair.

Kira knew by this point there was only one way to get rid of this mental and now but also not new PHYSICAL frustration. She had been down this road once before while being here. She groaned in annoyance as she threw off her shirt then slipped out of her jeans and under the covers. She reached over to her nightstand and grabbed in the drawer a black vibrating wand then clicked off her light. Soon all that could be heard in the darkness was a slow vibrating hum.
Kira then closed her eyes and reached underneath her blanket and used one of her hands to tease one of her nipples. Making her moan softly as it began to harden, her other hand holding the toy as it traveled down her body to between her legs. She moved it around each of her inner thighs making her breath catch as she let out another groan. Damn she was definitely relieved Tommy was in the basement...or so she thought...

Tommy walked around the house for a few minutes. Checking that the door was locked and the alarms were set. Even with Kira in the house his evening routine was very engraved into his head and he did little to deviate from it. Satisfied that the house was taken care of Tommy went off to retire.

Walking down the hallway he caught himself stopping by the door of his guest room. From inside he thought that he could hear a slight humming noise. This wasn't the first time he had heard it but didn't think much of it. Pressing his ear to the door Tommy began to hear Kira making sounds inside. His hand reached for the door and he second guessed himself. Kira was an eighteen year old girl. She didn't need her teacher checking in on her.

He was about to walk away and caught himself. No there might be a problem that she didn't want to tell him about. A quick peek wouldn't hurt. Tommy quietly turned the handle and peeked through the crack and was greeted by the sight of Kira under the covers. Judging by the sounds and her movements he knew exactly what the yellow ranger was doing. Close the door, he thought. But, he was unable to look away from the sight before him.

Kira eventually moved it over her mound, running up and down her pussy slips slowly then in slow circles making her moan. Eventually the toy reach her clit and she held it there. Causing her to let out a long yet soft moan as she arched her bag then suddenly Tommy's name slipped best her lips ever so sweetly. Her other hand now teasing her other breast as she began running the toy ever her clit with more force causing her to bite her lip, whimpering.

Tommy watched with keen interest. His mind, long since forgetting this was his student and teammate that he was watching, was become muddled with a lustful curiosity. Hearing her moan out his name came as a pleasant surprise to the now black ranger. Tommy activated the black crystals power and turned himself invisible. Pushing the door every so slightly he slipped into the room and quietly closed it behind him. Tommy sat still watching the bed to see if she would react to the door.

Back
Top Bottom