Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dino Rangers (1x1 with Usani_Chu)

Tommy could see she was reluctant as well. But, she hadn't thrown him out of the room yet or called the cops so he took it as a good sign. His left hand trailed across her legs and up her body. When he reached her head he pulled her into a kiss.

Tommy had a very particular taste for this sort of thing. But she wasnt ready for that yet. Hell Tommy didnt even know if she had even tried something like this. He chose to remain quiet about his real desires and instead stayed slow and almost passionate.

When he pulled her into another kiss she instantly melted into it as she leaned into him, wrapped her arms around his neck. She could already feel her body heating up with anticipation again. She knew this was a slippery slope she was going down now but she didn't care anymore. He hadn't walked out or stopped anything they were doing and that told her all she needed to know.

Tommy broke from the kiss and rose from the bed. If they were going to do this than might as well go all the way. He began disrobing. He was slow and methodical with it. Never breaking eye contact he smiled at the naked woman before him. "Say the word and we can stop," he said pulling his pants down .

Kira's eyes locked on his as Tommy stood up to undress. She nodded understanding what he said as she watched him remove his clothes. She had a feeling he was built but seeing it underneath almost made her pulse quicken. Her eyes trailed from his shoulders, to his chest down to when he began removing his pants. Her pussy was starting to ache all over again just from watching him.

Tommy finishes removing his clothes and climbed on top of her again. He started gentle kissing her easing her into things. As the kissing became heated and more intense he lined his member with her slit. He looked to her giving her a last chance to back away.

Kira moaned softly in the kiss as she leaned into it. She shivered slightly when she felt his cock position at her entrance. Her eyes met his just before he went further. She nodded, telling him to keep going. She braced herself for what she was about to feel for the first time. Her arms stayed wrapped around him as she opened her legs a bit more.

Tommy pushed in. He was very slow allowing her to adjust to him. He felt some resistance knowing what it was. His hips jerked slightly pushing past rhe barrier her hymen.

Kira buried her face into the crook of his neck as she squeezed her eyes shut trying to push past the pain. She gritted her teeth as she whimpered in slight pain feeling tears sting the corner of her eyes. Her hips twitched in response and eventually started moving a little, slowly adjusting to him. Her tight hold around him eventually loosened as the pain slowly turned dull.

Tommy held her close as she worked through the pain. As soon as she began to move he did as well. His thrusts were slow and gentle. He kept a steady ryhtem getting her used to the feelings.

She felt her walls form around him like a glove. She began to moan softly as she felt him beginning to move with her. She leaned back against her pillow and moved a bit faster now that the pain was gone. Her hands were braced on his back as she looked up at him.

Tommy maintained eye contact as he thrust back and forth into his friend. He picked up a little speed but tried to remain gentle. Her first time deserved to be special and not some romp she would regret.

Every thrust into her Kira could feel herself stretch even more and at some point she felt herself beginning to tighten around him a bit. She rested her forehead against his then leaned up and kissed him deeply and started grinding her hips.

Tommy continued the rapid thrusting drawing closer and closer to climax. She was an exquisite beauty Andy he had never imagined himself with her in this position.

Kira has had feelings for him for quite some time now and to even be with him like this was unimaginable. Her heart was racing like crazy as her breathing picked up. She could feel her orgasm getting closer. Her nails gentle dug into his shoulders as she tightened even tighter around him now that she was nearing her release. "I-I'm almost there." she breathed as her head fell back as she moaned loudly.

Tommy knew that he was going to be getting close as well. There had always been rumors that he was a womanizer and had a different girl every weekend. At one time that may have been true but now he was simply to busy with his students and duties as a ranger. As the finale drew closer Tommy knew that he had a decision to make. He had forgotten a condom in his lust addled mind and did not want to finish inside Kira. But, he would try and cross that bridge momentarily the first thing was finishing off the vixen in front of him.

Kira bucked her hips faster as her panting picked up. She then knew what would help get her there, she looked up at Tommy. "Tommy, pick me up and sit me on your lap." she breathed as she continued grinding into him.

Tommy nodded his head and with a little bit of awkward moment rotated the pair. Now he was siting down leaning back on his arms. In his laps on her knees was the beautiful Kira. Tommy could not recall a more beautiful women that he had been in this position with. "Take it slow," he said. "Just do what fells natural."

Actually this position was even better than the one she had in mind originally. Now she had complete control of her movements. She nodded as he spoke, "Okay." Kira then slowly began moving up and down, getting use to the new angle and use to the feeling of hoe deep he was now inside her. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply as her hand laid gently on his chest and she just moved at a slowed pace at first. Eventually as the sensations and sensitivity built she began moving a bit faster each time, her breathing picking up and moaning.

Tommy held her hips as she moved up and down. His eyes followed the swaying of her breasts and the shaking of her body. He could feel the his moment was approaching and he had no way of pulling out. "Kira I'm getting close you need to stop."

Kira leaned down and spoke softly into his ear, "It's okay, I'm on birth control." She kissed on his neck just as she felt herself squeezing around him which made her shudder hard. She was seconds away but wanted to climax with him.

Tommy continued to hold on to her his eyes now glued shut in pleasure. A familiar tingle began to grow from his body. With a final gasp he called out, "Shit, Kira I'm gonna.." His voice trails off as he gasps filling her void with his release.

The second she felt Tommy climax Kira followed right behind him. Her eyes rolled back as she dropped her head back moaning in complete ecstasy. She eventually started riding him slowly as she finally rode out her last bit of energy from her orgasm. Eventually she laid on his chest, breathing heavily as she regained herself.

Holding her close to his body, Tommy tried to catch his breathe. This had been a whirlwind experience that he had never imagined that would happen. He ran a hand through her hair as the pair sat riding out the orgasmic bliss. "Wow Kira that was amazing."

She smiled softly as her nails gently ran up and down his chest. "Yeah it definitely was." She leaned up slightly and nuzzled his neck comfortably and sighed softly as she finally started to relax.

"I'm not sorry for what just happens. But, I am sorry for how it came about. I shouldn't have just barged in on you." Tommy ran his hands lightly across her body. "You don't regret this right?"

Back
Top Bottom