Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dino Rangers (1x1 with Usani_Chu)

Tommy looked up from the ground. "Oh that's how it is," he said. With a bit of flourish he hooked his legs and back and threw himself to his feet. Shifting his weight he changed his stance.

Kira wasnt going to fall for his usual range fighting. Ye decided to go grappler and use his bigger size to pin her.

Kira gave him the 'Bring it on' motion with a smirk. "Come on Tommy.." she said in an almost teasing tone, "give me a challenge babe. You know I'm one hell of a fighter and can take on just about anything." she smirked playfully.

Tommy dove in and fainted with a haymaker. Quickly he changes direction and twisted around Kira slapping her on the ass as he passed by. "Careful, I've done this once or twice."

Kira was just about to attempt to block his hit but unfortunately she missed when his hand swung behind her and slapped her ass. She clenched her jaw and gave a slight growl as she backed up to reposition herself. Kira absolutely hated losing to Tommy.

Tommy smirked and moved into position. He knew how Kira was. Especially when sparing she was a winner and hated to feel like someone out moved her He gave her the same taunt that Kira had given him.

Kira's eyes squinted as her jaw clenched. She took only a few seconds to calculate her next move. She then did a running jump into the air and hooked her legs around his neck but making sure most of her weight was on his shoulders so she didn't choke him and then pinned him to the floor with her thighs, squeezing just enough to give pressure. "What now Tommy? I think you're getting rusty. I've heard the jokes you've made but ya know maybe you're right, maybe you are getting too old for this." she said mockingly with a playful smirk.

Tommy wasnt above playing dirty. He brought his fingers up and began tickling the back of her knees. Once her legs loosened from laughing Tommy rolled up out of the way. "I'm not old I'm experienced." Tommy swept in and dropped low. He swung his right leg in hoping to take her feet.

Kira started laughing when he tickled her, she was super ticklish and she hated it specially when used like this. Her legs hit the ground when Tommy had moved and before she could react she felt Tommy's leg right under her feet. She knew in this position she wouldn't have enough time to plan a move just right.

Tommy continued the sweep and kicked her legs out from under her. With a thud she hit the ground and the older ranger pounced. He flipped her onto her stomach and grabbed her arm pinning it behind her back. With a smirk he admired her shapely rear. "Surrender?"

Kira struggled when Tommy had flipped her over onto her stomach. She growled in frustration as she continued to struggle with her arm pinned behind her. "What are you gonna do if I don't?" she said sharply. "Ya know pinning me to ground with your weight on me is a weak move."

"In a fight Kira you must use every advantage possible." Tommy continued to hold her down and used his free hand to touch her lightly through her bottoms. "Besides if you surrender I might make it worth your while."

Kira was new to these sensations. Normally she'd laugh at his idea for her to surrender but his fingers felt so good. She swallowed trying not to show it. She hooked her foot under his leg preparing to flip him but her body began to betray her and she began trembling, "N-No..."

Tommy adjusted himself when he felt her leg try to hook. He moved a knee over to pinch it down as he continued his massage. He could feel his fingers growing damp. "You can still surrender?"

She cried out a combination of pain from the pinch and pleasure as his fingers moved into her. Kira's body was screaming for her to give in. After struggling more, trying to fight him off she eventually went limp. "You got lucky this time."

Tommy smiled and let her up. As he helped her to her feet he spoke. "Sorry about that. Guess I didn't really play fair. Can I make it up to you?"

"Well I can think of a few things considering how worked up you just got me from your teasing." She said with a smirk as she went towards the stairs.

Tommy smiled watching her leave. He couldnt help but watch as she flaunted her body and walked away. He followed behind slowly as he did Tommy undid his head band and held it in his lef t hand.

She slipped off her sports bra half way down the hall. She then walked into her room then slipped off her pants then sat in the bed with a smirk.

Tommy followed her to the room. On his way he grabbed her bra and walked into the room. He grinned at her naked form and smirking face. "Hello," he said striding into the room. He walked over and stood in front of her.

She smirked up at him, "Hello yourself." Her hands resting behind her on the bed as she leaned back, tilting her head and watching him.

Tommy stood at the front of the bed and stared at her. She was learning quick and needed to be rewarded. He smiled and held out the bandanna and sports bra. "We are going to play a game. Lay back on the bed. Hands above your head."

Kira smirked playfully, "I've always wondered if you had a real kinky side." She laid back onto the bed and placed her arms above her head.

Tommy used the bra and headband to tie her hands up. Than he showed her how to escape. Once she was tied back up again, "Grove is the word again." Tommy than got up and began to walk out of the room. "I'll be right back."

Kira couldn't help but wonder why Tommy showed her how to escape. But then that's when she remembered telling him about her fantasy. She smirked to herself and eventually worked out of her ties then snuck down to the lab. She actually wondered if he actually did have dirty secrets on his computer. She then sat down at his computer and she giggled softly noticing it wasn't logged out. After doing a bit of searching she found a folder with videos and started watching some of them.

Tommy came back to the room with a simple card board box. He looked in the room and found her missing. He had shown her how to break the bonds 8n case she got overwhelmed. Maybe she had.

He wandered about the house and saw the lab open. He made his way down ready to apologize. That's when he saw her at the computer and remembered her story. Smiling he put on his best evil Tommy vibe. "What are you doing Kira?"

Back
Top Bottom