Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age Doesn't Matter in Love ( Ghostxtiger and Chiechan )

Hikaru finished soon after and smiled at Nodoka before sitting up then sitting back down next to her "You're a fantastic cook" She said as she put her arm around her and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead.

Nodoka blushed and enjoyed the kiss from her darling. "Thank you...to be honest...It felt good to be cooking for someone else again. I hope it's something I'll be able to do for you again soon." She kissed her cheek.

Nodoka blushed and enjoyed the warmth, and the words of the lovely girl. She too let her body softly relax on the girl's and felt the girl's heart beat in time with hers. "Would you like...to go somewhere more ...comfortable Dear?"

Nodoka blushed and said "Well..I have a very nice warm fluffy bed in the other room..." She purred as she cuddled more in the lovely woman. "I could let you see more of me again."

Hikaru just smiled wider. "Sounds good" she said as she stood up and helped Nodoka to her feet before leading her to the room. She stood behind her as she gave her light kisses on the back of her neck.

Nodoka blushed, loving the adoration and attention. She gently pulled her darling inside, and out of habit of modesty, she closed the door. And then slowly removed her garments.. She softly coo'ed "Can I remove your clothing too? I'd love to give you a special massage." She smiled.

Nodoka responded to the kiss wetly and lovingly...wrapping her arms gently around the girl and beginning to remove all her clothes. "Oh..I assure you...I'll give you all the happy endings you want."

"Now you lay on your belly..." She said..and took some lotion, gently applying it to her hand. She gently began to run her small soft hands along her darling's flesh. "Hmm..and just let the good feelings take control..my sweet sweet lover."

Hikaru did as she was told and laid on her belly. She let out a relaxing sigh as she felt Nodoka's silky smooth hands along her body. "mmmmm~ that feels great~" she said as she closed her eyes and enjoyed her lovers touch.

Nodoka slowly continued to move her hands along the smooth strong back...occasionally kissing the part she was massaging, even the nice firm buttocks. She then moved down to her thighs and calves before slowly turning the girl over and beginning on the front. As she began with her shoulders, Nodoka softly kissed her lover's lips. "How are you like this so far, my darling?"

As she continue to massage and stroke the strong back and butt muscles..she leaned down and began to press her lips on her lover's back and lick it softly. "You taste like honey..my darling..." She whispers as she gave the girl a slow tongue bath with her massage.

(( Sorry. :( Just been real busy Hope we can continue. ))

"Oh my..." Nodoka said with a giggle "Are you asking me to do something naughty with you, my darling? That would be so wrong..." She leaned forward and tried to kiss more with the girl, gently moving her hands out to massage the young breasts again.

Back
Top Bottom