Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age Doesn't Matter in Love ( Ghostxtiger and Chiechan )

Nodoka shuddered, and threw her head back and cried out, cumming hard all over the girl's fingers, soaking them in her soft loving juice. "Ohhh....Hikaru-chan...I love you..."

Nodoka leaned down and kissed the girl on the lips. "I said I love you....and I meant it...from now on...I'm your humble servant, your wife, whatever you wish from me....I'll make you feel that you're in Paradise every day, my darling."

Hikaru was not expecting this. She only wanted some fun. Not have the woman fall in love with her and she wasn't sure she could return the feeling yet. "O-Ok" she said, giving her a nervous smile before rolling to her side and bringing Nodoka close to her.

OOC: Sorry for being gone so long...I hope you will continue rping with me :(

Nodoka softly lay the woman back..and tried to go between her thighs so she could return the favour and make the girl cum so many times. She wanted the girl to feel the same bliss she had made her feel.

OOC:Oh sure. It's ok^^

Hikaru took Nodoka's face and brought her back up to face her "You don't need to do that right now." she said before giving her a soft kiss. She was not really in the mood anymore after what the woman just said.

Ghostxtiger said:
Hikaru took Nodoka's face and brought her back up to face her "You don't need to do that right now." she said before giving her a soft kiss. She was not really in the mood anymore after what the woman just said.

Nodoka looked at her lover oddly. She was old enough to know when someone had lost their passion. "Did I...do something wrong Hikaru-san? What was it?" She held her close. "I'm sorry if I frightened you off.."

Nodoka smiled softly. "Well...I know the feeling..neither have I." She kissed her darling's cheek. "I will try to keep it slow...but know this..I am a devoted woman...and will never double cross or two-time you. now...enough words...let's just kiss..." She tried to continue the kissing they had done earlier.

Hikaru listened to Nodoka then just nodded as she kissed her back, rolling her on her back then breaking away and softly kissing her neck. She was still a little freaked out by what she said but it did feel nice that someone loved her. Though she was not ready to sat it back just yet.

Nodoka just went weak in the strong girl's arms...letting her push her back and kiss her strongly. she sighed and wrapped her arms around her again..and kissed for a long time. For Nodoka this was Heaven.

Hikaru was enjoying this as well. It felt so good embracing and kissing this woman. She continued to kiss her then broke away and smiled at her lover "I'm glad me met" she said as she held Nodoka's face in her hands.

Nodoka face stayed bright pink as Hikaru said those words, melting her heart even more. "Me...me...too..dear..I feel exactly the same way..." She sighed happily. She held her darling close....and smiled. "You're the most beautiful girl I ever met."

Hikaru smiled at her comment "Thank you. And you are just as beautiful" she said as she gave her light kisses then looked out the window to see that the sun has set. "hmmm....what time is it?"

Nodoka hmm'ed puzzeledly...and then looked at her small watch. "Oh my...eight o'clock. Might I make you some dinner?" She bows. "I don't have much...but I am fairly good cook."

Nodoka did the same, but dressed much quicker..and then washed herself up quickly, and began to make them both a nice full meal. Soon, delicious warm smells were coming from the direction of the kitchen.

Hikaru just dressed in her panties and t-shirt since she was not planning on going anywhere. She wondered around the house for a while until she caught a whiff of the smells coming from the kitchen. she made her way there to see what Nodoka was cooking up.

Nodoka was making a variety of traditional Japanese dishes for them to have from unagi kabayaki to tempura. She continued to set food aside as she finished it, but at one point when she turned to see Hikaru, her face went very red again. "Oh my..." She said.... seeing the lovely girl clad only in her panties and shirt. *^^*

Hikaru just chuckled at Nodoka's blush "Why so shy" she asked as she walked over to her and hugged her from behind "I mean you've seen me naked so seeing me in this is not so bad" She chuckled then smelled the air "mmmmm...smells great" *X3*

Nodoka blushed. "Well..please understand..it's still new to me....not in a bad way...but..well..feeling like this...can be distractive." She giggled and then quickly prepared to serve everything on the small table. When she had everything set, she sat down and bowed graciously and said. "Please..enjoy this meal, Miss."

Hikaru just smiled as she watched Nodoka set everything up then sat down across from her. She was starting to get used to the idea of staying here with Nodoka. She took the first bite "Wow, this is amazing" she said then continued to eat. It was indeed the best meal she's had in a long time.

Nodoka smiled happily as the girl dug into her meal. In fact, it had been a while since she could cook for someone, and she had forgotten the pride she had gotten from others enjoying her food. She slowly ate herself, but spent most of the time enjoying watching Hikaru eat her food hungrily.

Back
Top Bottom