Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age Doesn't Matter in Love ( Ghostxtiger and Chiechan )

Saotome Nodoka had finally gotten the divorce from her deadbeat husband and was now living alone in a nice house in town. She had been living alone for a while anyways, but with her husband finally legally out of her life, she felt she could let loose and try again. The thing was she couldn't see herself with a man...and so had begun to look up classifieds for ladies. Still that had had no success.

So it was, on one day Nodoka was on her way to the shopping area, humming to herself, and carrying her bundle over her shoulder, and smiling. The sun was bright, and all seemed to be well.

Hikaru Yamashita was a drifter at heart. No one really knows anything about her since she doesn't stay in one place for very long. She lived for the road and has been on her own since she was fifteen. She was kind and caring but hid behind a tough persona. She was just passing through this town just like all the others, riding her motorcycle down the street and taking in the sites.When she stopped at a red light. She took off her helmet that hid her face to enjoy the breeze for a moment before moving on.

Nodoka stopped at a light and turned to look at a woman on a bike. She suddenly took off her helmet and Nodoka bowed to her a bit, but when she got a good look at her face, she was spell bound. The girl was just sso..so..soo beautiful. She tried to speak..but couldn't. She knew that some ladies her age, had fallen for younger men, but she had never heard of them fallen for younger ladies...but she couldn't take her eyes off of her.

Hikaru sat at the light as she watched a drop-dead gorgeous woman walk by. She was stunning and she could see that she was a bit older than her but she didn't care. She smiled warmly at the woman and leaned back on her handle bars. "Hey cutie, where ya headed?" She asked as she looked up and down at the woman.

Nodoka blushed as she spoke to her. She bowed very politely, hoping her face didn't betray her passion for the girl. "Um...I'm very sorry..Um..I'm just headed to the market...May I help you with something?" She said with a blush, her eyes temporarily distracted by the girl's ample firm chest.

Hikaru chuckled as she saw the woman blush. She loved to she women be all shy. It just makes it more fun in bed. She was planning to just pass on through this town but she figured why not have some fun. She leaned over more to press her chest more against her handle bars which the woman was obviously looking at. "You want a ride?" she asked, hatching a plan to get this woman in bed before she leaves.

Nodoka blushed even heavier and looked down at the ground. "Oh..I don't know..I ...I don't think I could..um..fit on the bike...and I'm sure..I'd..um...just make the weight off..." She was so flustered..she didn't even know what to say after that. She knew that the girl held the upper hand..which was just fine. She wanted it that way...the girl could do as she wanted to her...Nodoka would not argue.

Hikaru just laughed at the woman's shyness. "It's fine" she said with a charming smile. "I'm used to having a cute girl riding behind me" she added as she put the kick stand down and got off her bike to walk over to the woman. Close up, she was even more beautiful. "I don't think I ever got your name" Hikaru said, still smiling at the woman.

Nodoka softly gasped as the girl dismounted and walked to her...She softly said "Saotome...er..um...Omikami Nodoka...." She bowed again. "And...I'd be honoured to ride with you." She said softly. Her face said it all...she was completely smitten with Hikaru. Anything the girl wanted, she could have now. She gave a gentle smile and said. "Your mother was indeed blessed to have had such a remarkable and lovely daughter."

Hikaru smiled wider when Nodoka agreed then seemed to frown when she mentioned her mother. The frown quickly went away and the smiled returned as she took Nodoka's soft and delicate hand. She led her back to her bike and sat down, handing her the helmet. "Here, put this on" she said "Oh, I'm Yamashita Hikaru by the way"

Nodoka ofcourse was a very wise and observant woman. She took note of the change, and noted that there was bad feelings in that direction. She gently got on the bike and softly put thehelmet on. She more than happily wrapped her arms around the girl...feeling the warmth of the girl's back against her soft chest. She then leaned forward and softy said "Where shall you take me now...Miss Yamashita?"

Hikaru didn't have anywhere in this town and wasn't planning on getting together with this woman in some roach motel. So she decided to just take the woman to where she was going and back to her place. "Well, you said you where going to the market" Hiakru pointed out as she kicked up the stand and started up her bike. "I'm new to town so where would this market be?"

Nodoka really only went to market to keep herself busy...and to be honest...She must rather that the girl and her spent time together.

"Listen.." She softly said. "I would like to have some tea first...Why don't we drop by my place first..and we can have a small bit of tea?" She hoped that she could get the girl to stay longer. She found herself attracted to her like a magnet, and wanted to know more about her. She softly rested her head on the girl's shoulder, and hoped she was not coming on too strong.

"Straight to the point. I like it." Hikaru thought as she smiled back at Nodoka. "Sounds great" she said then turned her attention to the road. "Now show me the way" she said as she started down the road "and hold on tight."

Nodoka did both willingly. She directed her carefully and clearly down the streets to the small little cottage she was staying at....and she kept her arms softly around the woman..sighing happily at the feel of the girl.

Hikaru was enjoying the fell of breeze as well as the slender arms of Nodoka wrapped around her waist. She followed Nodoka's directions when suddenly her bike started sputtering and slowing down. "Oh come on. Not now you piece of crap" she said mainly to herself as she tried to keep the bike from stopping but it inevitably did. Hikaru's frustration was evident as she pounded her fist on the handle bars. "Sorry, looks like my bike died on me"

Nodoka stiffled a small giggle and said "Well..My house is not that farther away. Perhaps we could walk the rest of the way..and I could call a friend to help bring some gas?"

"Well ok. But I think there might be something else wrong with it" Hikaru said, pointing out the gauge which says full. "I'm gonna push it to your place of that's ok. I don't trust any one else with my bike"

She nods and dismounts and walks softly and slowly with the girl. "Might I ask where you are heading?" She said with a small smile. "I don't mean to intrude...it's just...you seem so young to be travelling around so much."

"Nowhere" Hikaru said flatly as she pushed her bike and followed Nodoka. "I just like to travel." Hiakru was never one to tell her life's story to people she just met and this time was no exception.

Nodoka meeped and went quiet. She felt bad she kept pushing all the wrong buttons with the girl. However, it had been so long since she was a young girl herself she guessed she had lost touch. Soon, after a long walk with silence...they reached her house. She bowed again. "Um...could I invite you in for some tea while we wait?"

Hikaru looked over Nodoka house. She thought it was rather cute. "You have a nice house. I would love to see inside" she said with a smile. "I would like some tea thanks" she said as she waited to be led inside.

Nodoka slowly led the woman into her humble Japanese cottage. She showed her into the small sitting room...and excused herself. She shortly returned with some okashi (snacks) and kocha (green tea) for them..and served it very elegantly. She was not the foremost expert at tea ceremony, but she was no slouch at all. However, when she had finished all of the serving, and they both were drinking, she could only stare at the woman's lovely face again.

"Sorry..for the humble... offerings. However, I live alone..." She says softly.

Hikaru followed and sat down cross legged and looked around as she waited for Nodoka. She watched in awe at the way she served the tea. She's never seen a tea ceremony before. "Thanks" she said as she took the tea and took a sip. "This is really good" she said then took another sip before putting it on the table then grabbing a snack.

"You live alone huh? So, are you seeing anyone at the moment?" She asked before she took a bite of the okashi.

Nodoka smiled as the girl complemented her tea abilities and enjoyed her humble servings.

Then she heard the girl ask the question she knew would come. She thought for a moment, and then gave her best answer.

"No...not yet. I'm a traditional woman...so I'm not good at chasing." She paused. "I'm..um..waiting for Ms. Right to come and claim me..." She said...giving a little emphasis to the MS. part, hoping the woman understood her meaning.

Back
Top Bottom