Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age Doesn't Matter in Love ( Ghostxtiger and Chiechan )

"Ms. huh?" Hikaru thought as a smile formed on her face. "Well, to be honest. I'm a Ms. Right Now type of person since I don't stay in the same place very long" she said truthfully. "But I was toying with the idea of setting down and finding a nice girl"

Nodoka blushed. "What if..that nice girl...was...a bit ...older than you?" She asked softly...her hand softly going on the table, leaving it open for affections from the other girl...she tried to give Hikaru her softest most loving smile.

(( Please...)) She thought. (( I need this one so bad....she's in my heart already. ))

Hikaru leaned back and placed her hands on the back of her head, seeming to be in thought. "Age doesn't matter to me" she said as she smiled at Nodoka then put her hands onto the table and took Nodoka's hand in hers "As long as there is a connection"

Nodoka softly smiled. back. "I assure you...there is one now." She said softly...and smiled gently at the girl. "I would be honoured to be your lover....and to make you feel loved and pleasured everyday..."

Her silky voice flowed like a melody...and she sang an old Japanese folk tune to Hikaru..smiling softly as she did.

Hikaru smiled as she listened to Nodoka sing. She wanted her now more than ever. "You have a beautiful voice." she said softly after she finished then placed her hand on Nodoka's cheek, lightly caressing it as she slowly leaned in.

Nodoka was happier than she had ever been. A young lady of such beauty had taken her as a lover. Nodoka closed her eyes..and pursed her own lips...and when their lips touched, she meekly kissed back...opening her lips, so the woman could feel free to kiss her as deeply as she wished.

Hikaru moved her hand to the back of Nodoka's neck and lightly caressed it as she kissed her. Her lips where soft and tasted so sweet. She kissed her lightly for a moment before going deeper, sliding her tongue into the woman's mouth.

Nodoka moaned gently, and sighed as she felt the tongue slide softly into her mouth. She went weak....but yet let her tongue rub softly on the invading tongue...her eyes looking directly into the woman's, letting her see her love.

Nodoka nodded slowly and stood up...leading the girl into her small bedroom with a simple bed inside...Once inside, she slowly began to move her kimono, gently removing it and then the under wrap under it.

Soon..Nodoka was down to bra and panties...She removed those and softly dropped them to the floor. She then went to her knees in front of the girl. "You are the first to see me naked in so many years..I, hope I meet up to your expectations. How may I serve you first?"

Nodoka sat there, trembling before the woman. "No...never...this is my first time. My...I must seem like quite the fool..to be so old..and yet so nervous. But I will do my best for you...my darling."

Hikaru took Nodoka by the chin and gave her a short kiss. "It's fine babe. It doesn't matter to me" she said as she pulled her up and on to the bed. "I'll show you what how beautiful and magical it can be between two women" she said then kissed Nodoka on the neck as she pushed her down on her back.

Nodoka blushed and nodded, laying back softly. She had wanted this for so long, having read romance novels about biker girls raping older neighbours...but the daydreams were over. Today she would be taken by a beautiful princess.

She leaned up and stroked the woman's cheek as she began to remove Nodoka's clothing. "You are the most beautiful girl ever....I truly mean it."

Hkaru smiled widely at Nodoka's complement "Is that right?" she chuckled as she helped Nodoka remove her clothing. Soon she was naked. She then pressed her body on top of her's "And you're just as beautiful." she said as she traced her finger down Nodoka's body. "I've met a lot of beautiful girls and you blow them all away"

Nodoka just enjoyed the attention. She never thought it would be this good. "Oh Hikaru-chan..." She softly spread her own legs...giving Hikaru access to her lovely woman hood....and began to kiss her softly, letting her small lips press against the girl's much more fuller and stronger lips.

Hikau grinned widely as she saw Nodoka spread her legs. She gave the woman what she was craving. She kissed her back moved her hand further down in between her legs and began to lightly rub the woman's clit.

Nodoka put her finger into her mouth, biting it softly to stifle the cry as her womanhood was stroked by the beautiful woman...she closed her eyes...and just relaxed in the pleasuring motions of the fingers.

Nodoka was shaking all over, moaning hotly as her clit was softly rubbed and now as the woman expertly began to suckle on her breast...not since she had finished weaning her child, had her breast been suckled...and it felt so good...so right. "My..My love yeeess...."

Back
Top Bottom