Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BlackBloods(NikkiGale and I)

Jiro smiled and held her close "Alright if you are ok" he wanted to be part of her life. Kitaro woke up and saw his brother holding Tsubaki "Hey brother is something wrong?" he jumped to the other side of her "Tsubaki you ok whats wrong?"Jiro wanted to scold Kitaro for asking the way he did but wated for Tsubaki to answer.

"No..I'm okay.." Luna said with a smile. "I guess I'm just tired." She had nearly forgotten about Kitaro and it would have been akward if he saw them kissing. "You don't need to worry about me, dear."

Kitaro smiled "Thats good. Hey Brother i'm gonna go visit Mr. Zelman ok" Jiro nodded "Alright Kitaro but you be good" Kitaro smiled "I will oh and brother." Jiro looked at him. Kitaro smirked as he left "You two should kiss more its cute" then he was gone before they could scold him.

Tsubaki blushed and watched Kitaro leave. She had heard that name before. However, she couldn't recall a face. She got on top of the bed Kitaro had been on and began to cough a bit. She layed down as she coughed and rolled away from him so he wouldn't see.

She stopped coughing and sighed in relief. "I'm okay, its just that...umm..I just get a little sick after using Odin. It happens from time to time, but since I didn't use him as much as I usually do, it was only a minor attack." She smiled at him. "Don't worry, you worry too much."

Jiro smiled at her "I only worry to much about those i love. Like Kitaro and you Tsubaki" He layed on his back and stared at the celing thinking 'Alice should I ask if she wants to be turned' He sighed and his eyes held that he wanted her to be able to trust and love him and not worry about loosing him or Kitaro.

Back
Top Bottom