Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BlackBloods(NikkiGale and I)

Luna

Supernova
â??Its finally done. The transfusion is complete. This girl has done the impossible by surviving the process. It will be years before we can find another like her.â?

â??Is she ready to feed of off yet?â?

â??No. Some of her blood hasnâ??t been infected yet. Until all of her human blood is mutated, the effects will be nullified and it will still be regular blood. But once her blood is fully converted, sheâ??ll be the first vampire steroid. She can make even the weakest vampire have the power of an old blood. With her as our secret weapon, we can eradicate all of our rivals..â? The man laughed and then rubbed the girls cheek.

â??Yes. This is truly a blessing granted to us. We must use her well. Its too bad that someone who dedicated their power to slaying vampires will ultimately end up helping them in the long run.â? The other joined in the laughter as well.

â??Yes..let us retire.â?

Tsubaki was woken up suddenly by a shadow that blocked the strong sunlight. It was a little blonde boy.

â??Hey, are you going to play guitar? I want to hear!â? Tsubaki blinked and then looked at the still empty hat next to her. She had been playing for money all day, but no one stopped. Oh well, she thought. I guess if he wants to listen, thatâ??s good enough. She began to play for the child, and he clapped his hands in amusement. She wondered if he was lost since he wasnâ??t with anyone.

Soon a man dressed in red and under an umbrella said "Kitaro what have i told you about running off" he bonked the boy on the head and the blond haired kid said "Sorry brother but i wanted to hear her play" and he pointed at the girl. Jiro looked at her "WHat are you doing this for girl." he asked looking at her intently with his sword at his side.

Tsubaki looked up at him. He seemed like he was steaming. Blackbloods in broad daylight? She thought. "I was just..playing for him. He asked nicely." She got up and strapped her guitar on her back and put her hat back on. She had a reputation and was sometimes recognized from her eyes alone. Neon green eyes that no vampire could capture. A human vampire slayer who seemed more like a demon. "I'll be on my way."

Jiro asked "SInce Kitaro likes you why not hang around us for today he needs to make some friends anyway" He stepped into some shade for a bit while he talked to her "By the way girl, What is your name" Kitaro smiled "Yeah you should hang out with us miss, oh My name's Kitaro and thats my brother Jiro" Jiro smiled at Kitaro but knew her eyes where that of a vampire slayer still he wanted his brother to make friends.

She smiled at Kitaro, but inside she was not amused. I am twenty two years old. This kid should be playing with other kids. "My name is Tsubaki. But I'm not.." She looked at the kid. Damn. Even though he was a black blood, she still had a soft spot for kids. "I'm better off alone, okay? Trust me...I'm cursed." She clutched the strap of her odd looking guitar. Her stomach growled, ruining the ominous moment, and she blushed.

Kitaro giggled "Well at least have some ramen with us Tsubaki" he smiled at her and held her hand hoping she would stay. Jiro looked at her then at his brother "Kitaro if she wants to be alone we should let her do as she wishes" Kitaro whined "What but why, I want her to stay brother please" Jiro got upset and yelled a bit "Look Kitaro if she does not want to stay you can't make her now quit being stuborn" his tone was a bit harsh and Kitaro looked down letting go of her hand "Alright brother i'm sorry"

At the mention of food her entire attitude changed. "Well, I suppose the least I can do is eat with you." She said turning around, coming up with a good plan. Her expression suddenly changed. "I..haven't eaten in two days. I don't have a home. My job is to play guitar for civilians and hope for some change, but...I've been getting less and less lately.."

Kitaro smiled well you'll love the raen we eat Tsubaki" he held her hand again. Jiro on the other hand did not trust her sudden change of attitude but said "Alright lets go eat" he kept his free hand on his sword not fully trusting her. They arrived at the ramen shop and Jiro said "Kitaro would you find us a spot to sit please i want to ask Tsubaki something real quick ok" he smiled as Kitro ran in to find a spot to sit. Jiro turned to her and asked "Tsubaki, i know your a slayer but please be nice to him ok he needs friends" Jiro looked at his brother running around table.

Tsubaki tilted her head, the shadow from her hat covering her left eye, making it look like it was glowing. "He's still a kid. I am not the type have homocidle thoughts about kids." She then added. "Or any innocent vampires." It seemed like he had no clue about her reputation which relieved her. "But friends..I can't...well the kid will get hurt if he spends too much time with me. I've got bad black bloods chasing me."

Jiro put a hand on her shoulder "So stay with us" he wondereed if she knew he was the silver blade. Kitaro came out "Hey you slowpokes coming in" he laughed pulling them in which made his hand on her shoulder fall to around her waist as they were pulled in. After they sat down Kitaro said "Brother can she stay may be become your girlfriend" At this Jiro hit him on the head "That is not something you say in public Kitaro. How many times do i have to tell you i am not able to find a girl cause of being the Silver Blade, Honestly you should remember that by now" Jiro looked at her "I' sorry about how he is acting Tsubaki."

When she felt his hand on her waist she blushed. Before she sat down she had to take off her guitar. After hearing what Kitaro said, she blushed more and looked at the table. Then she heard Jiro mention being the silver blade and she looked up in surprise. "You...?" She asked quietly. She knew staying with this man would benefit her. She didn't want to use the power she had been given nor the demon sword. Both did a number on her body. "I guess..I can stay with you."

Kitaro screamed happily "Yey we have a new friend and roommate" he got up and ran over to her and hugged her "How long will you be staying with us Tsubaki" his eyes were full of joy. Jiro just tryed not to get to pissed "Kitaro you really should be more polite and not scream in a restarant" he gently hit Kitaro on the head cause of him hugging Tsubaki "She stays as long as she feels like but that means no whining from you when she says she is leaveing got it" Kitaro quietly sat down "Yes brother i understand" he said a bit sad.

She flinched when Kitaro hugged her. She hadn't been hugged in years. "I'll leave when...it gets too dangerous. I'm not sure if even silver blade can help me with these people. Not even Odin could..." Tsubaki trailed off. She had a distant look to her bright eyes. She blinked and laughed nervously. "Uhh..never mind me." She said with a grin. "What are you two doing here? In this specific city?"

Kitaro smiled "We came to make friends, right brother" Jiro smiled at him "Thats right Kitaro, hey Kitaro i am going to step outside for a sec ok" Kitaro got scared "WHy brother whats wrong" Jiro looked at him "Oh nothing i just need some fresh air ok" Kitaro smiled "Ok"

As soon as Jiro left Tsubaki got an uneasy feeling. It was probably nothing. They were finally approached by a waitress. "What can I get you-" Suddenly, Tsubaki drew a blade from the hilt of her guitar. When it left its sheath she could feel the demonic pulse. She suddenly lifted it, and a bullet rikocheted off its surface. "These..are not the people after me." The waitress stepped back as Tsubaki rose. The bullet had came through the east window. The entrance that Jiro left was the south. "Hmm..Cowards."

Jiro jumped in and landed beside Tsubaki "You guys alright" he asked as he turned and caught a bullet from going to Tsubaki's right shoulder from the back "Kitaro under the table now" kitaro quickly hid before the evil men came in to see him. Jiro looked at Tsubaki as he drew his blade making the men stop in there tracks "These the men after you Tsubaki". The leader said "Heh Never thought i would see the Silver Blade protect a vampire slayer" Kitaro's eyes widened 'tsubaki is a...no it cant be' he thought as his brother shouted "Shut up i protect anyone who is kind to my brother" Just then all the men after Tsubaki burned and a voice called out "Its alright Kitaro you cn come out" and a man walked through the flames. Kitaro imediatly ran over "Mister Zelman how did you find us" Zelman smiled "Its not hard to find your brother." Jiro smirked "Long time no see Zelman" Zelman got a smirk "Thank the Dragon King. ANd Jiro i see you finally have a girlfriend"Jiro wanted to cut him down but bit his tounge.

Tsubaki shook her head. "They weren't after me. They aimed to kill me. The men after me want me alive. Unless..they know my Alias. The Black Rose.. What I did three years ago.." Tsubaki was suddenly cut off. "You're still using me little girl?" A deep and scratchy voice asked. It came from her guitar, which now had one large eye. "I'm surprised your soul has not obsorbed into me yet." Tsubaki sighed. "Shut up, Odin."

Jiro knew this demon "Odin so thats where you've hid your self this time" Jro's eyes were demonic like and his aura was the real Silver blade that killed any who crossed him. Kitaro sat and stayed safe with Zelmen.

Tsubaki didn't know what was going on, but she didn't like the way Jiro looked at Odin. "Hidden? I was sealed in this accursed instrument. But I still have great influence on humans. See how the girl stares at you? She's ready to defend me at any given moment." Tsubaki shook her head. "My fathers soul is inside this weapon...I am protecting him not you, Odin."

Hearing this Jiro knelt down and held his sword so the tip was inches from the eye "You stole the soul of her father. Odin i told you next time i hear this you were dead and all souls you stole would be free." his voice was harsh and full of anger. Jiro stood not moving his dword "Tsubaki, its up to you." his voice calmes some when he looked at her "Do you wish me to destroy this thing and free you and your father from its influence" he stood ready for any answer she gave him.

"Its not that easy." Tsubaki stated, looking at the demonic sword. "My dad..My dad is dead already. He died trying to tame Odin, because Odin produces lovely music and Odin gives us power..I need him until my quest is over." She closed her eyes and sighed, sheathing the sword and sealing Odin away once more.

Jiro looked at Zelmen and Kitaro "Hey Zelmen watch Kitaro for me. Kitaro you behave for Zelmen" Kitaro smiled "You bet brother you do what you have to" Zelmen nodded assureing Jiro that Kitaro would be fine. Jiro put his sword away and took Tsubaki by the hand and led her somewhere private and out of the sun "Listen Tsubaki you cant give your soul to this demon, if you need help then ask i will be more then happy to hel.." he is cut off by tripping over a fallen branch and lands on top of her kissing her. He quickly gets up a bit blushed "Sorry but as i was saying you cant destroy the demon alone" trying to not think of the kiss and trying to show he wasnt changed.

Tsubaki didn't understand why they needed to speak in private. She walked ahead of him and listened but when he cut off she turned only to have him topple over her, locking lips as they hit the ground. When he got off and continued talking she grinded her teeth and searched for Odin, who had spun three feet to the left. "I appreciate your concern Jiro.." She said as she grabbed her guitar. "But you stole my first kiss you bastard!" She suddenly got to her feet and slammed the guitar into his gut.

Jiro looked at her as the guitar hit "Listen it was an accident and my first kiss too Tsubaki so dont think it was on purpose." He stepped back and sat down looking her in the eye "Look I just dont want to see that demon steal anymore souls and if you want to help you father rest then you need help." his tone was soft and his eyes seemed gentle as he spoke to her.

"You're a liar(He really is lying)! You're old blood, you've been alive for at least a century." She strapped Odin onto her back. "So listen...I appreciate your concern. But..I'm not like other humans. You have no idea..what those people put me through. I won't lose myself so easily. I will harness Odins power..and I will use it against those bastards. I will kill them all." Tears welled up in her eyes, intensifying her gaze. She was shaking because she was so mad.

Back
Top Bottom