Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BlackBloods(NikkiGale and I)

He grabbed her hand and endured the sun for her "YEs your right it was not my first kiss but its still a kiss and if my concern alone will not help then tell the name of one of the men after you" his eyes seemed to show he truely cared. He closed his eyes "I just want you safe your Kitaro's first friend here and i dont want him to loose a friend again"

"I don't know if he was the brains...but the man in charge..his name was Forcystus. I was in Okinawa when I escaped from him. But I am positive that he has connections somewhere here though. I just don't where." She looked up at him, causing the tears in her eyes to escape and stream down her cheeks. "I..don't need anyone to protect me, but I still latched onto you..because I'm..scared." She whispered.

Jiro smiled and whiped the tears away "Then let me help you and not protect ok" He looked in her eyes and saw she needed his help and thats all he wanted to do was help. Jiro smiled at her "Tsubaki let me help you ok"

(what would you say to twisting the story after she is done with what she is after?)

(Sure, I don't mind.)

She nodded and then looked up at him. "Jiro...are you okay?" She was referring to his steaming arm. "I don't think its good for vamps to be out in the sun. Aren't you tired?" She was kind of tired too, but more or less starving. She couldn't sleep with an empty stomach again.

Jiro stepped out to fully in the sun and looked her in the eye "Yes i'll be fine but for now we need to get you food" he walked her into the ramen shop and got her some more food and called Kitaro and Zelmen over. Kitaro smiled "Brother your back, and your hurt are you ok, need me to get you something to drink" Zelmen giggled and Jiro said "Calm down Kitaro i'm fine i was just in the sun a little"

Tsubaki looked at Zalmen, wondering if he was apart of The Company. She ate her Ramen rather quickly before noticing how hot it was outside. Perhaps that wasn't the best meal for lunch. "So...do you guys have a shower to get into?" She laughed nervously, embarassed at the lack of cleanliness that the hobo life had. She needed new clothes too. But one step at a time.

Kitaro smiled "Yeah we do and miss mimiko from the company left some clothes behind so you can have those to" Zelmen got up "Well i best be going back home. Later Kid" he said rubbing Kitaro's head. Jiro nodded at him and then turned to Tsubaki "So shall we go home so you can shower" he got up and paid for the food.

Tsubaki watched Zalmen leave and heard Jiro. "Yes, please.." She said with a smile. She then looked at Kitaro. "Mimiko? Odd name. Who's she?" Her eyes went to Jiro, a little hostility radiating off of them. She may have been a little jealous of this Mimiko. But she didn't know why.

Kitaro smiled "Mimiko was the one who helped us back when we had to get into the special zone but when we left she said good bye and to find somewhere we can call home" his eyes started to water. Jiro smiled "Remember Kitaro mimiko gave you a picture of her for when you got sad" he led them home where Kitaro ran and got his picture of mimiko. Kitaro smiled a bit "Brother can we go see her sometime" he showed the picture to Tsubaki. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3195/3140064784_582c332c29.jpg?v=0">http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3195/314 ... 29.jpg?v=0</a><!-- m --> "The one in the company uniform that's mimi" he said pointing at her.

She looked at the picture. "Mimiko is...pretty." She said absentmindedly. I hope I can fit her clothes.. She thought. Then her eyes went to Jiro and she stared for a minute. She always kept he eyes averted from him as she did with most vampires. She just now noticed how good looking he was. Shaking her head, she gave the picture back to Kitaro.

Kitaro took it and gave her some clean clothes "The bathroom is over there and there should be a towel for you" Jiro saw her notice how he looked and went to get her a towel "Here you go Tsubaki and the shower is right here" he said turning on the water for her then stepped out so she could have privacy. He whispered "Just call me if you need anything"

Tsubaki had placed her guitar down against the wall. She blushed at his comment and then slammed the door when he left. She peeled off her clothes and then got into the shower, sighing as the water ran over her nude body. She closed her eyes and began to soap up her body. Is it really okay to depend on them like this?

As soon as she was finished with her shower, she dried off and put on the change of clothes. I must be taller than her..and I'm at least a cupsize bigger.. She really didn't want to go out in this. Everything was tight and short. But she sucked it up and left the bathroom, looking around for both of them.

"Of course you do.." She mumbled as she smoothed out the skirt. She looked around, seeing that they didn't have much furniture. So she stood, looking down at her feet, clearly nervous and embarassed for some reason. She began to braid her long hair, sick of it being out. "So..yeah."

Jiro stood up and offered her his seat "Here you dont have to stand" his voice was soft. He smiled at her sitting on the corner of the bed close to the chair "Tell about your self, do you have any family" trying to be nice and gain a friend him self.

She took a seat and crossed her legs. "My mother left right after I was borned. Ran off with some other man. That left my dad. His relatives had been massacred by the Koohlan Children. He promised he would always keep me safe. However, because he had been using Odin, he eventually perished, only leaving me with mediocre fencing skills and the cursed weapon itself."

"The man who gave the sword to my father was the man who killed my mother. And the man who killed my mother was the one who stole him from my father." She took a deep breath. "I'm not sure if you recognized me, but I am...known by two names as a mercenary. Black Rose and...Genocide Edge. That day when he came to me..I took Odin and let his power consume me...and slayed him, and countless others who were of vampire origins, innocent or not. I regret that day..every second of my life."

Jiro looked at her "Yes i knew you were the Black Rose but as you can see i'm no threat to you and if i were you probly would've killed me by now, reguardless of Kitaro" he leaned forward holding her hands "You can always change who you are Tsubaki" He gently kissed her cheek "And you can always choose who your friends are" He slowly moved to in the sun as it was going down "I dont know why but when your around i can stand to be in the sun" his hand was starting to burn from the sun hitting it.

She blushed when he kissed her cheek and looked at his burning hand. "Me..?" She asked quietly. She blinked and then realized she hadn't even answered his previous question. "Oh..but ever since I've been trying to not see all black bloods as evil. Slaying any bad ones but trying to coexist with the good." She moved closer to him so his hands were no longer in the sun.

Jiro smiled "Your blocking the sun for me?" he looked in her eyes and saw what looked like love. He stood up and went to the window looking out s the last of the sun slowly passed oer him then all was dark for it was now night. Jiro smiled "Thank you for being a friend to Kitaro"

"I'm not sure that I even did anything, so don't thank me." She said with a smile. She was blushing lightly. She had never met eyes with him before. For some reason she had gotton butterflies in her stomach. "Umm...Anyway..are you two only here just to make friends?"

Jiro lloked in her eyes as he spoke "Yes, you see he spent ten years in a temple and i want him to make friends." He looked at Kitaro sleeping "I no longer go by the name Silver Blade i keep the sword to protect my little brother, he is all i have"

Back
Top Bottom