Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BlackBloods(NikkiGale and I)

"I see." She said quietly, quickly averting her eyes. Why was she so nervous? She sighed. "Well...I think he should make friends with people closer to his age. I'm not saying we can't be friends, but I lost that sweet innocence long ago.."

Jiro pulled her into a hug "Its not the age or innocence, its the personyour friends with that matters" he held her close litsening to her heart race. Jiro looked in her eyes "Why are you so nervous around me for. Your heart is racing." Kitaro woke up but kept like he was asleep in order to listen to them talk.

When he pressed his body against hers she stiffened and her face was bright red. "Umm...well I'm a vampire slayer. I have to stay alert just in case.." She said, her voice a little shaky. She closed her eyes so he wouldn't look into them again. She just couldn't look into them. He was too attractive.

He held her close "Tsubaki tell me the trueth. Do you like me so much that you would deny it even though yoru heart is pounding?" Jiro spoke with gentle and softness to his voice. "I don't care what you are just be thrue to me and your self ok" he said holding her tightly as if he did not want to let her go ever.

She felt him hold her tighter and stiffened even more. "But what if...what if I don't know what this feeling is? Why am I so apprehensive? Its like I'm afraid, but.." She shook her head. "I don't mind being close even though I am so nervous."

"Love..?" She said with a puzzled expression. "No...I can't." She suddenly pulled away from him and turned her back to him. She was worried about so many things, but the main one was the fact everyone she loved died.

She shook her head. "I'm okay. I just..I can't love anyone. I promised myself I wouldn't." She whispered that last part and closed her eyes.

Jiro gently layed her on a bunch of blankets he used for his bed on the floor "But why, please tell me. You are to beautiful to be unloved" Kitaro saw how his brother had changed greatly from meeting this one girl and fell back to sleep praying she would stay around.

She didn't expect him to lay her down, but she went with it. "Everyone that I love...they always leave me or get killed." She said, closing her eyes. She shook her head. "You may be the Silver Blade, but..I can't do it. I will not allow myself to love anyone."

She looked up at him and blushed. Her heart was racing once again and her lower lip quivered as she tried to come up with an answer. She nodded. "Yes. Its okay if you must."

Her eyes widened when he kissed her and she relaxed underneath him. However, she did not kiss him back. She didn't even know how to kiss him back. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I can't love you."

She blushed when their bodies met and she felt like her heart would bust out of her chest. She placed her hands on the small of his back and gripped his coat. "I don't know how.."

She had never been in love, but this time she kissed him as best as she could. She got more and more enthusiastic, that is until she cut her tongue on one of his fangs. She then pulled away. "Oh no.." She said, covering her mouth. She shouldn't have done that. Even a drop of her blood had effects a vampire could feel. "Oh no.." She repeated.

He tasted her blood "You ok Tsubaki" he had tasted her blood yet he was not trying to bite her. Jiro looked in her eyes "I wont harm you in any way not even after having just got blood from your cut." He tryed to reassure her he would never attack.

"No, its not that. You weren't supposed to taste any of my blood. Its not normal blood. This blood is worth thousands. The actual source...me..is priceless. That is why I am being chased.." She sighed and sucked on her tongue a bit an the nick was gone.

Jiro held her wrist close to his mouth "Forgive me but i need to check something"He softly touched a fang to her skin to get a few drops of blood and licked it up. He smiled letting go "Seems perfectly normal to me" and kissed her then checked on Kitaro "Know i will protect you Tsubaki"

She wondered why he couldn't feel the effects of her blood. She was being chased because of her blood, and she knew it hadn't returned to normal because she still had those unnatural abilities. "..Whatever you say."

"Its not that simple. I wish it was, but its not." She said quietly, turning onto her side.

Back
Top Bottom