Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Love You, 3000 (Tony Stark/Ironman/RDJ Appreciation Thread)

642e8eac7afcd1f7c0b0074354694a33.jpg

av_06.02cf.jpg

UNF!

Welcome to my 1,000th post here on BMR.....enjoy.....🥰

As we are all aware...or should be by now....I have a thing for pinstripes....Makes me wanna call him Big Daddy (even more! 🤭)

DOWNEYADMBP91208-22.jpg

tumblr_obc8mkeF6m1s6k6d8o1_500.png

51bbEdw1kGL._SX466_.jpg

51s+clsA1-L._AC_UL320_.jpg

smMQeG.jpg

People’s Choice Awards Winner - Favorite Movie Actor for Avengers: Endgame - Nov 11, 2019

smMAqf.jpg

smMOWp.jpg

smM6jY.jpg

smMEw6.jpg

smMCtA.jpg

And just because I’m a glutton, here’s some random cute and or sexy thangs of babe!

smMc6e.jpg

smMumb.jpg

smMgHX.png

smMSbF.jpg

smMl9M.jpg

smMjnP.jpg

smMaj5.jpg

smM3TD.png

smMsDd.jpg

tumblr_oy8v0yqt1E1v1qzojo1_540.gif

One of my partners used this image and....shocked the hell out of me because.....-gasp- Its rare to find a picture that I haven’t seen before! So.....UNF! 🥰🥰🥰

282483A1-4973-4977-B40E-7FA780ABFBC9.jpeg

Charlie Bartlett : For the first time, everybody likes me.

Principal Nathan Gardner : There are more important things.

Charlie Bartlett : Look, I know. Everybody keeps saying that, but the thing is I'm 17 and popularity is pretty damn important to me.

Principal Nathan Gardner : Charlie, there are more important things.

Charlie Bartlett : Like what?

Principal Nathan Gardner : Like what you do with that popularity !

Easily one of my favourites:heart:

Yes! 🥰

View: https://youtu.be/ZEv2-jUtJos

My most favourite scene from the movie.The lines are so relatable to Robert's life.
When he says " Some days are better than the others " ...you can tell its such a meaningful performance.
For months I used to have the pic where he says " Getting zonked out of your mind is a lot more fun than dealing with your problems " as my mobile wallpaper to get me back on line before I go off track.
Such an inspiration he is🔥

My most favourite scene from the movie.The lines are so relatable to Robert's life.
When he says " Some days are better than the others " ...you can tell its such a meaningful performance.
For months I used to have the pic where he says " Getting zonked out of your mind is a lot more fun than dealing with your problems " as my mobile wallpaper to get me back on line before I go off track.
Such an inspiration he is🔥

He absolutely is! This is one of my favorite things ever.....because of how far he’s come and what an inspiration he’s become...

65182FE8-C0E7-40C5-BBF7-E1446DA44963.jpeg

Been awhile....I’m slacking.

This, thiiis gives me some very decidedly hot and naughty teacher/professor fantasies....-pants-

sZI7im.jpg

Back
Top Bottom