Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Love You, 3000 (Tony Stark/Ironman/RDJ Appreciation Thread)

PhoenixRising82

“Ours is the Magic. Ours is the Power.”
giphy.gif

Welcome! Stay awhile! Share! Enjoy! (I know I will!)

images

tumblr_pqwb6xurVX1xpm9bbo1_540.gif

Don't mind me. Wasting all my time at work doing nothing but looking up RDJ and sobbing because I love him so much.

giphy.gif

Could they have cast anyone better? I think not.​

Lets not forget the masterpiece that is the Sherlock series, and how they’re making a neeeewwww one! ^^

image0.gif

There were hundreds of other images and gifs I could have used for this movie, I chose this one. Specifically.

Z2jt.gif

When anyone slides into my DMs saying they'll use RDJ as their FC and play with him with the some cocky attitude as Tony Stark

@SoftWhispers I never did see Clockwork Orange! I've been told I'd hate it. lol But yes, all about that salt and pepper daddy stark vibe.

giphy.gif

How my happy little heart dances when partners understand my obsession and gracefully agree to use his gawgeous visage to please me.

Also, baby Downey was cute but this man has aged like a fine wine and boy do I enjoy me some fiiiine wine!
giphy.gif

@taffy_felice Girl. I have like.... a thousand women I'd kill to be with and 5 men and RDJ is one of them. lmao

photofunky.gif

The dream. Don't tell my husband.

@SoftWhispers I never did see Clockwork Orange! I've been told I'd hate it. lol But yes, all about that salt and pepper daddy stark vibe.
I’ve honestly never seen it, but the face on the cover stuck with me hardcore, I’m a little too young for both clockwork orange and young RDJ, I just want best avenger to carry me away, and maybe make me a suit... do they make them in like... 5ft nothing? I’ll take an iron spider suit, I can think of few people I’d like to ‘Activate Insta Kill’ on.

Back
Top Bottom