Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Love You, 3000 (Tony Stark/Ironman/RDJ Appreciation Thread)

tumblr_pn1coqvIzV1u9ynq4o3_500.gif

Favorite baby Downey era. Love the movie Chances Are! :love: I blame my mom for my fascination with RDJ because she got me into this movie. Lol

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was my introduction to RDJ and god. damn. I love this movie.

giphy.gif

Favorite scene from the movie, has me laughing until I'm crying:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mzzq7k2Osi1s2ntk9o7_500.gif

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was my introduction to RDJ and god. damn. I love this movie.

giphy.gif

Favorite scene from the movie, has me laughing until I'm crying:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mzzq7k2Osi1s2ntk9o7_500.gif

I have yet to watch this movie, admittedly (It’s on Amazon Prime and I have it que’d up to do so, just haven’t yet.) but....I could think of something else other than a sock to put in my mouth, RDJ.​

Please tell me I’m not the only one that thinks RDJ could totally pull off playing Gómez Addams?

b5355e20ca4e6c7938b8fb3d009bf304.jpg
Ra%C3%BAl-Juli%C3%A1-Gomez-Addams.jpg

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Could they have cast anyone better? I think not.​
Can we just talk about the fact he went for that donut tongue first?

giphy.gif

Iron Man 3 Tony is my favourite Tony, but mostly because it was written by Shane Black who arguably wrote one of the other great RDJ roles as Harry Lockhart in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, he just loves to let RDJ be RDJ.

VagueDirectAfricanfisheagle-max-1mb.gif

Loses a finger, cries a few times, accidentally pees on a corpse, kisses Val Kilmer, gets shot at, gets stoned, generally has a really like, bad day all while rambling 85 miles per minute and never breaking his stride.

a-RDJ-gif-just-for-your-amusement-hottest-actors-33215808-160-150.gif

Pure gold.

Back
Top Bottom