Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(FF7)Fate's Intervention(Kratos+Anjeru)

Cloud was not surprised as he felt Amelia leaning into him a little as the began to kiss again, upon her lips parting, slowly his tongue entered within the space she had allowed before starting to dance his tongue against hers. It had been quite a while since anyone had even seen this side of Cloud.. yet part of him was enjoying this time that the two of them were spending together. Amelia brought something special out of him,.. upon first seeing her, everything felt a little different which although he had no clue at the time whom she was, he felt instant trust.. a judgment that was usually rather accurate and this time it was. Faintly his breathed lightly through his nose continuing the kiss for a little longer one of his hands lightly massaging her back as he continued to hold her.

Amelia was swarmed with a variety of emotions, from nervous to happy and so forth. She was so inexperienced and nervous, afraid she was going to disappoint him. And yet, she was happy to be here with him like this. Her tongue lightly touched upon his own as it slid in to mingle; her touch hesitant, shy, but curious. The kiss was amazing, to say the least, especially when the warrior slid his hand down her back to hold her close. She made a small noise into the kiss, against his lips. After the kiss lasted a few a moments, she broke it to suck in a breath of air, unused to how to breathe during a kiss since she had never done it before now. Her eyes looked up into his own, a soft red tint on her cheeks. "Amazing," she whispered, blushing.

It seemed although Amelia was quite new to this sort of interaction with a person, she seemed curious enough to use her tongue back against his faintly, the touches were soft and although it lasted for a little while he had expected that she might need to breath shortly not entirely used to how to breath upon kissing like that obviously. The soft red tint across her cheeks was quite evident before he heard the words that left her mouth before slowly nodding in agreement "Quite..." he found saying anything else was actually quite a hard task his mind a little blank of what it should actually be saying in this scenario before Cloud took a small breath his mako-enhanced eyes just simply looking upon Amelia. ".. Well I hope that was as good for you as it was for me."

Amelia looked upon Cloud's face as he studied her with his mako-enhanced orbs, orbs that felt to her as though they could see to her very soul. His softly spoken words caused her to blush once more. "It was...I don't see how it could be anything less than perfect," she said softly in response. She felt so vunerable, and yet safe. Two complete opposite feelings she didn't understand so well, not when she was here, held so gently in Cloud's arms. Never in the game had she seen the spikey-haired warrior show this much caring, this vunerability of himself. It warmed her heart that he trusted her enough to show this side of himself to her. To her, it was a gift she would dear to her heart for a long time to come, even when she returned to her own world. "I can't believe this is real," she mumured. "If it's a dream, I hope I never wake up."

It was quite unlike Cloud to expose a possible vulnerability to people, but he trusted Amelia enough not to end up using it against him. Partially it felt like feelings could be slowly developing for her, that really should not be but the blonde haired fighter was not going to tell her about that. After all he had shown a glimpse of it instead and so was now leaving it up to her to find out more if she wanted to. Hearing what she said a small smile crossed him before he spoke "I don't think it is a dream.. Amelia," He still lightly held her before speaking "I will help you get back like I promised though, we do not know what will happen to you if you stay here, but I do hope we have quite some time together at least." It was obvious he had feelings for her, they showed in the way his eyes looked upon her, the way his words left his mouth. Cloud was obviously starting to fall in love, and he could not prevent it since it seemed all so natural.

(I'm so sorry it took so long. Please forgive me!)

Amelia nodded her head at his words and just lightly leaned into his embrace, suddenly not wanting to return home. She didn't want to be apart from Cloud; they'd only had so little time together...if she did return home, she hoped it would not be for awhile. To give her some time to understand these feelings she was devolping for the spikey-haired warrior. "I hope it's not for awhile yet," she mumured as she laid her head against his shoulder, her unusual eyes looking up at him with a small smile on her lips. "I want...more time with you," she admitted, a soft blush on her cheeks, suddenly feelings nervous again. Was she falling in love with him? Was that it? The thought was exhilerating and frightening at the same time. He wasn't real in her world...right? So unless she stayed here forever, she wasn't sure how their romance would go, except for it to be blazing but brief. She didn't want that, but knew she couldn't keep herself from Cloud, not anymore.

(It is fine, I forgave you the moment you posted x])

Hearing Amelia's word the spiky-haired warrior could only simply agree. She seemed to have relaxed a little into him yet Cloud did not mind this at all, noticing he actually felt more comfortable with how she was starting to act towards him. Hearing her other words a soft smile crossed him noticing the nervous expression that seemed to cross her face. It was a sign of honesty but also the slightly shy nature that seemed to exist for the stranger to this world. "And I like the sound of you being around more often... everything had been so harsh after the loss of Aerith, but i feel so much more relaxed around you Amelia, ever since seeing you.." He rested against her a little just glad they had time for moments like this and at the rate this was going partially he knew it would be hard to let her go home.. but he never knew if it would be alone or not... possibly he would go with her yet that would be decided over time or maybe it was not even in his control and so he would just help her until the time of departure as such and see what happened from there.

Amelia blushed a little as Cloud leaned against her, only slightly. She bit her lip, her heart fluttering. "I...feel the same. Being in a new world, so different than my own...I should be freaking out...but, with you, all that seems so far away. I hope Vincent may be able to see past his distrust of me, as well," she admitted. She pulled him close and hugged him, just for a simple moment, before she pulled away. "He's probably wondering what's taking you so long and we should get some rest," she added after a moment, her blush still evident. She laid her hand on top of his and raised it, kissing his fingertips gently. "I will see you in the morning?"

The hug was gentle and innocent enough with a hint of possibly something else, a blush seemed to still stain her face as if it was always there but it was a little cute to see at least. Cloud managed a small smile hearing what she finished of the small light kiss he felt on his fingertips before responding "Of course.. and don't worry about Vincent.. He will begin to trust you after a little while, after all even when I first met him I did not trust him and he did not trust me but that was quickly fixed." The warrior sighed before slowly letting his arm slide from around her "Well then as you said,.. I should probably go and we all need some sleep after today,. See you in the morning Amelia.." He spoke her name quite softly before slowly walking towards the door before turning around and walking up to her to lightly kiss her cheek of which briefly he hugged her once more before now actually leaving to go lay down in his own room.

She blushed as he took the last chance he could to hold her, to press a kiss to her cheek, before he actually left her room for the night. Amelia spent some time mulling over his words, knowing that they were true and also some time picking apart what had just happened. If it had been real or if the day's trauma had gotten to her. Eventually, she allowed herself to realize it was real and curled up under the blanket in the bed. A soft smile spread across her lips as she finally began to doze off, thinking about the spikey haired young man that had managed to capture her heart in such a short time. Amelia was used too waking up early, but she didn't wake until she heard Cloud's knock on her door. She rolled over and mumbled for him to come in, rubbing her eyes. "Did you sleep well?" she asked with a soft yawn.

For the first night in a while, once Cloud laid down sleep seemed to quickly take a hold onto him of which tomorrow would feel like it came quickly. As he slept his dreams showed him what he had done with Amelia replaying it in a perfect third person viewpoint, as if he had watched himself kiss her and speak the words. Slowly after dreaming for quite some time the fighter got up, He never really slept for to long since it sometimes could be a time of vulnerability. But more so in this case he wanted to spend some more time with her as soon as possible sort of thing. Amelia was almost addicting to Cloud and he was not sure why. His hair never took long to get exactly right before lightly he knocked on her door. Hearing what seemed to be a mumble of, 'come in' the door soon opened before he walked in towards her nodding lightly at the question "The best I have had in quite sometime... what about yourself?

Amelia sat up in the bed slowly and stretched her arms high above her head, working out the normal morning kinks she was often likely to get. "I slept well," she murmured, looking over at him. It came back to her, the words, kisses, and caresses that they had shared the night before. A soft blush spread across her cheeks as she let her eyes roam his face; she was beginning to feel a little vunerable still abed and so she slid her legs out from under the blanket, readjusting her skirt so that her lithe, pale thighs were once again covered by the plaid material. It was a strange thing, to be trapped in another world, especially in her school uniform. She stood and buttoned the shirt, closing the material over her cleavage now that she was awake enough to realize it. She reached down and pulled her stocking back over her long legs, before standing up to face him. "I'm glad you slept well," she said with a soft smile, violet eyes searching his handsome face.

As he waited for Amelia to get up a little he could not help but smile a little watching as she quickly readjusted her clothes after realizing she was a bit revealing at the moment although part of Cloud had not been complaining at all. A soft smile crossed him as he heard her words as their eyes caught for a moment of which he was partially lost within her gaze before the warrior walked up and slid his arms around her. "I just wanted to remind you last night.. was not a dream, by either of us... I do hope you don't mind..." he said it softly before lightly kissing her cheek, "Come now.. breakfast will be ready soon. I got Vincent to order it for us, although knowing him.. he will be waiting at table waiting for us to order instead.. You know how he is.. only talks when he wants to sort of thing.." a soft laugh escaped him, It probably was odd to see him like this. It seemed she was bringing out a side of him that had been forgotten because of the whole Sephiroth conflict and it was good for it to show once again finally

Amelia couldn't help but blush as the ex-soldier walked up to her and proceeded to wrap his arms around her. She felt a pleasant shiver race down her spine as he kissed her cheek, allowing herself to rest within in his arms. It was such a strange thing, what this was, but she couldn't help but enjoy the peace the two of them seemed to share in each other's company. She blinked. "Oh yeah, that's probably true. Ummm, thank you again Cloud..." she murmured as she pulled herself back from his embrace to slide her stockings and shoes back on. Grabbing up the sword and adjusting it to her hip for now. She turned her violet eyes back to him. "Shall we go then?" she inquired softly, still feeling a little shy around him after what happened the night before.

(For now I am not sure if I can manage a response here.. just thought i would tell you,.. but i will get to it sometime.. see you around anyhow, and hopefully we will be continuing to rp shortly.)

Back
Top Bottom