Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(FF7)Fate's Intervention(Kratos+Anjeru)

Usually Cloud was not to open with people, being a little more like Vince and a lot less like Tifa.. he would suggest himself being the middle between them,.. what they were if both were taken away from their extremes, although he did have his moments. Sometimes even quite emotional but he was getting better with dealing with everything. Most did not get to see Cloud like he was now though.. especially after what events had occurred reasonable recently. But Amelia brought out more what was better within him.. made him feel stronger about how he should be feeling or how things seemed better when he acted on a side that rarely showed.. he trusted her, and it would take a reasonable amount to break that trust. Something that he could not say a lot.. but something about her, just made him think that way. Hearing her speak brought him out of his thinking as he slowly turned, looks like the others might be around in the inn or something like that already.. or knowing Tifa, shopping.."

Vincent had truly just disappeared from the others but after a while saw Tifa walking around before moving swiftly before appearing in front of her "We need to do something about this stranger.. Cloud is acting odd around her,.. and she could jeopardize everything.. she is to much of a risk,.. that you truly know.. right?"

Amelia nodded gently, her violet eyes peering about to see if she could find signs of the others. When she did not, she turned back to Cloud with a small smile. "Maybe, you know them better so you probably know." She said taking a moment to stretch her arms above her head. Then, running her fingers through her raven bangs, she spoke again. "I guess we should go to the INN then too, Cloud. They could be waiting for us." She really didn't believe what she said, if anything they would be waiting for Cloud, but definitely not for her. She knew that the other two mistrusted her and most likely didn't want her around. She hoped that would change.

Tifa's brown orbs lifted from what she had been looking at as Vincent approached her. She listened closely to his words, before nodding softly. "I agree with you, Vince. Which I know is rare...but I don't trust her." She said, crossing her arms across her chest. "However, I don't think we can blindly judge her. Maybe there is some way we can test her worth...what do you think? You're better with this than I am." Which was true, usually Tifa was the open friendly one, but something about this girl was nagging at her. Something was off.

Those words made Cloud think for a moment and really it was more Tifa he knew then Vincent, even to him.. Vince still had his secrets that he was sure no one alive knew.. but they were a part of why he acted the way he did, it almost seemed foolish that such things would affect him so and he would not come to trust the people that he had to journey with, enough information so they could at least understand. Truth was Vincent was waiting to get rid of her, and Tifa.. was a mixed personality that seemed to be siding for once unpredictably with Vincent something that was uncommon the two usually not agreeing about much. Obviously neither trusted Amelia and so their minds were settled. Sure times were dangerous but it was silly to not think of a possible new ally as a possible enemy at the same time. " I am sure in due time, you will be able to call yourself one of the group until we find a way to return you to your origin.."

Vincent went silent as Tifa spoke, she was spot on with her comment, but their was enough reason not to.. she did just come out of no where, and her knowledge for apparently never being in such an area.. made little to no sense. Vince thought about her next comment before thinking of something "I am sure.. if Amelia is one we can trust their will be a point were it will all be proven to us.., we should start with the basics, try to find out a little about her.. but the true test is their will be a chance were individually at separate times we will need saving. its inevitable.. and when that happens, we will see for ourselves.. if she is truly worth trusting."

Amelia's violet eyes slid over to look at Cloud as the made their way to the INN in the bone village, her long black hair flowing in the wind behind her slender form. She listened to his words and smiled, glad that someone here wouldn't be against her. She supposed it was too much to expect them to trust her blindly. It was likely she may have acted the same if she were in their shoes. Her train of thought became interrupted as the INN came into view. "Should we go look for Tifa and Vincent or just wait at the INN for them?" she asked, turning her head to look at him again.

Tifa nodded to Vincent's words, knew them to be true and let out a sigh, rolling back on her heel to look at the dark man. She felt kind of bad that they were being so judgemental to the young woman, but with the way she had come into their lives was something to be mistrusted. Tifa had only ever seen monsters and Sephiroth use that kind of magic, but she also couldn't help but think that maybe that young woman could be someone who did need their help. She wasn't sure how to feel about this, so she began to contemplate wether or not she should travel so directly with the group. She could leave it to Vincent if she chose to leave, she knew that. Curbing her thoughts, she nodded again to his word. "Should we go back to INN, Vincent?"

Cloud did not really have to think when he heard Amelia ask such a question. They would eventually turn up if they wanted to come to an Inn.. and well, Vincent was the type of person who could possibly sleep with trees all around, not needing to confine himself into an area that you have to pay to stay in. Simply he shook his head before speaking "They will come here if they want to.. It would be better for us just to rest a little in the INN while we can" Slowly the blonde haired fighter moved closer to her before gesturing for them to enter "Don't worry.. I got you covered for the inn costs.. after all accommodation these days is never free unless we have seriously helped out people of that area before.." He organized rooms for them all and told the innkeeper about the other two that may or may not show up..

Vincent thought for a moment before sighing "You can if you want.. I might spend some more time out here.. alone if you don't mind.." Vince then started to walk away towards the opposite direction "I will meet you and Cloud in the morning.. Tell him that if he asks.." That was all he said before disappearing into the forest looking up into the night when he found an alright spot. Am i being a little to harsh on Amelia.. Usually if Cloud trusts someone then things are fine.. yet i find myself just like Tifa judging the person who might need our help to get back to where she came from..

Amelia thanked Cloud with a small smile and dipped her head down. "I think I will go rest then...thank-you, again, Cloud, for your support." She said, bowing her head before turning to move down the way to her room. She closed the door behind her with a soft sigh, starting to feel a little overwhelmed. Her feet carried her to the small bed where she undid the ribbon holding her sword, putting the katana in the corner of the room. When she heard the door next door clicking shut, she knew Cloud had gone into his rented room and she bit her lip, beginning to pace. Was she dreaming? Was this all just a dream? What if she went to sleep and woke up at home? Strangely, she didn't want that to happen...this world was probably better than her own, with the judgemental guys in school always trying to hit her up like sdhe was some common trampt. She had problems at home and here, they all didn't exist. Amelia was free to be a different person here, though it would be selfish of her. She was interferring in their lives and if she chose to stay, she would be changing their futures just to change her own.

Amelia was still pacing. She began to feel claustriphobic so she began contemplating sneaking out of the INN for a walk. She paced to the window and saw Tifa walking into the building, but she saw no sign of Vincent. Biting her lip, she quietly opened the window and lifted her leg over the sill. Swinging over, she hopped out and looked around. When she saw that no one had noticed her leaving, she began to walk around the bone village, looking at this and that, thinking almost intensely. After awhile, she decided to wander north into the village and came to the treeline that led to the forest. Not wanting to get lost, she didn't wander too far in, maybe two or three trees.

She turned and sat against the tree, her knees drawn to her chest almost sadly. She wanted to be here, but then she didn't. "I miss home..." she whispered, "...but at the same time I don't." Tears rolled down her cheeks as she buried her face in her arms atop her knees with a sigh. "I don't know where I belong anymore."

~

Tifa walked into the INN and asked the innkeeper if the rooms were taken care of, and she was told that they were. She asked for Cloud's room number and, after receiving the number, she walked down the hall and gently rapped her gloved knuckles against the wooden door. "Cloud...?" she said his name softly. "Are you there? I'd like to talk to you...about Amelia." She said the last part almost warily, as if it might upset him to talk about the issue at hand.

Cloud watched as Amelia left of which he waved her off with his left hand watching her leave before sighing, Who is she really.. If i help her, get back to where it is maybe that will keep Tifa and Vince happy.. But no matter what they say.. I can't just let them push her away when she needs our help.. She looks like she does and does not know this world.. so it would be bad to leave her alone in it.. loneliness is something none deserve. A sigh left the blonde haired fighter, not really sure what to do, he sort of did not want to go against the other two if they disagreed with Amelia.. but part of him was telling him to, he decided to go to his room and just lay down for a little. Rest was something he could do with anyhow.. a lack of it had been around since the loss they had all experienced.. well all but that newcomer.. he still could not get her out of his mind and Cloud was unsure why.. He figured soon the others would be returning shortly.. so until then, rest was the only thing he could do if he could manage it. It was getting harder to do, but he was sure he would manage since so far everything else had been dealt with and as a person he had learnt quite a bit.. yet everything felt a little repetitive.. go to a new area.. kill things that attack it, he was starting to wish this all was not required to take Sephiroth.. it was obvious he wanted revenge, but he was neither ready and neither was Vince or Tifa.

Vincent had been just sitting alone for a little while now, it was something he used to do a lot.. but now a slight normal loneliness struck him, it was not uncommon for him to feel this way.. but ever since losing her so long ago, he did not let much close to him and kept to himself.. it was just the only way he knew how to deal with everything. It seemed Tifa was keeping herself together rather well.. he had expected she would have been the first to break out of the group.. but in truth it seemed Cloud was the one that seemed the most broken out of the group.. except with the new arrival of Amelia.. he seems to at least look like he is coping better.

He was sitting in silence before he heard someone standing up and running towards it silently moving from tree to tree before stopping above and behind Amelia listening to what she was saying. "What do you mean.. you don't belong here.." Vince then dropped out of the tree right next to her, in this situation usually he would have just walked away.. but since Cloud seemed to care about this one.. he would not go against Cloud.. but instead possibly stop the blonde haired fighter.. from making any mistakes if such a thing would occur.

~

Cloud sat up not answering at first before hearing the last part that Tifa had to say.. "Yes I am here.. come on in" He was sitting up now before he stood up and opened his door and gestured in "well then.. if you have something to say about her.. speak now, but I am still bringing her along regardless unless she chooses otherwise.."

Amelia gave a start, startled by the sudden appearance of Vincent's voice. She hastily lifted her head and wiped at her eyes, angry that he had caught her in such a weak moment; she had never let people see her cry and she wasn't about to let that change, just because she was in a different world. She wasn't the weak, weepy, vunerable type of woman and she didn't want to be seen that way. Dropping her knees, she placed a hand on the ground and twisted at the midsection to look up at him with her violet eyes. "You distrust me so much...you want to know my big secret? I'm not from here, obviously. There was a flash, then a jolt, like my body was on fire, next thing I knew, I was here in your world," she said as she shook her head. "I didn't come here by choice, I don't even know how I ended up in this world, so different from mine, and I don't know how to get back. And yes, I know a lot about your world because it's often spoke of in mine - that's why it seems like I know things I shouldn't if I indeed am new here." She sighed and turned her eyes away, once again leaning against the tree. "I understand why I'm distrusted, but as I told Cloud when I told him this, I am not part of ShinRa, nor am I in league with Sephiroth." She finished talking and awaited what he would say to her now, afraid what she had to offer him in the way of words wasn't enough.

~

Tifa came into the room as Cloud let her in, listening to the blonde she'd been friends with for years, since the days of Nibilhiem. Never before had she douted him, so why was she now? She didn't quite understand it - maybe her jealousy was getting the better of her again. Maybe it was that she didn't want to see Cloud slipping away from her again like when Aerith had been alive - it had been a little obvious that Aerith and Cloud had had a little more than a budding friendship and if she had lived, maybe they would've become something more. Tifa was afraid this would happen with Amelia - he always seemed to drift away from her. "I trust you, Cloud. I always have." Tifa said. "I just want to make sure you know what you're doing. That you're absolutely positive she's trustworthy. I just don't want to see anyone else die..."

Vincent knew already the first part, but the details after that were what interested him a little. The statement about the two different worlds.. was a little confusing and upon hearing how this world was spoken about in hers,.. was when he started to completely did not know what to say. "You may talk as much as you want Amelia.. but I will not trust you until I see that I can trust you,.. that is how it goes around here, one simply just does not get trusted.. You probably remind Cloud of Aerith a little.. and that is why he trusts you, but I know she is dead.. and your not from here.. that's all i can believe.. and all I can trust.." He went around the tree turning to the side his cloak fluttering before he lept to another nearby tree stopping and appearing behind her. "If i find out your lying.. I will make Cloud leave you behind.. He does not need to make the same mistake twice.."

~

Hearing what Tifa had to say he almost instantly answered 'then why do you not trust my judgement on Amelia..' but he held his tongue seeing as she was continuing. He moved a little closer to her just walking near before speaking. "I know what I am doing.. if we push her away,.. she is as good as dead in our world.. then if we bring her along, the way I see it is we need the extra fighting power.. and.." Cloud fell quiet before he placed a hand against Tifa's cheek. "Just trust me please now.. I don't expect you to get along with Amelia straight away.. but at least make it easier for her to be around.. your words affect her emotions to.." that was all he said before the blonde haired fighter walked out of his room before knocking on Amelia's door "Amelia.. are you in their.." he knocked a few more times before walking back towards his room seeing Tifa walk out "Weres Vince by the way.. I thought you two would have come back together.."

Amelia sighed as she stood from her spot, turning to face the dark haired man with a mixed expression. It seemed to be half anger and half hurt, it wasn't one to be distinguished so easily. "You know. I understand you not trusting me, but the intensity of it is becoming ridiculious." She said as she tried her best to not avoid looking at him. "If you won't trust me until I give you reason to trust me, why can't it work the other way? Shouldn't you trust someone unless they give you reason to not trust them?" she asked, turning her back to him with a sigh. "Everyday it's the same...I'm sick of being looked down on. I haven't done anything to warrant this!" She sat back down and rested her forehead against her drawn up knees. "If you don't want to trust me, then fine, I understand. Don't trust me." She said quietly on a sigh.

~

Tifa bit her lip as Cloud's words hit her, she knew that he was right. If she trusted him and his judgement, she shouldn't have been being so hard on Amelia. Cloud had a good sense about these kind of things, usually. He came back to her after realizing Amelia wasn't answering her door. "He's out in the woods, I'm sure you expected that," Tifa said as she sat on the edge of his room's bed. "And...I think I saw Amelia leave her room, but I'm not too entirely sure on that. She kind of stands out though...so I'm pretty sure it was her."

Vincent looked at Amelia before speaking "It's not that I don't want to trust you.. I just can't trust people straight away.. after all you did just randomly appear in our location.. at that exact time.. just slightly suspicious.." he began to walk away before speaking "I would trust you for Cloud's sake if I have to.. but I will never truly trust you until you have proven yourself.." this was all that was said before he disappeared into the forest, he would be back by morning but for now it would be pointless to try and follow him since already he was completely out of sight, I sure hope for Cloud's sake.. she is worth trusting, I am not sure he could lose another.. or worse get backstabbed by a liar.. if that is the case..

Cloud after hearing what Tifa had said looked down for a moment at the floor "I should have guessed about Vincent.. but still I best go out their and check on Amelia.." Once that was said he left the Inn rather quickly before heading into towards the forest knowing she would not have gone very deep within, slowly but surely after some quick searching his eyes caught her and so he walked closer "Amelia.. come now, this forest is not the best thing to hang around in at night alone.." he had no idea that Vince had been talking to her earlier or the reason why she was out here, so just assumed she was out here alone because she felt unaccepted as a group member.

Amelia watched as Vincent walked away, shaking her head slowly before dropping her head back against the tree with a sigh. She could understand his hesitance in trusting her, but it wasn't any less frustrating. The young woman sat in silence, contemplating what she should do, what she would do. Should she go back to the INN, or go off on her own to find a way back home? Lost in thought, she almost jumped when Cloud's voice reached her ears. Her violet eyes snapped up and she looked at him, her expression a tad saddened. "Cloud..." Her hand reached up to wipe at the invisible tears that had managed to slip down her cheeks, she hoped he hadn't seen them. "...sorry...I just needed some air." She said it quietly, and yet made no move to get up from the ground where she sat, her long black hair spilling around her to blend with the shadows. "I didn't want to bother anyone...that's why I left through the window. I didn't think you saw me leave," she whispered, almost a little happy that he had come to find her. That he had been worried about her. At least someone seemed to care about her well being, she mused as she lowered her eyes to peer at the ground.

Cloud as he approached could see her sadness, and even a few tears that fell, that was why at first he had not announced himself till a little closer, which upon doing so she tried to act as if crying what not what she had just done. Her voice.. her eyes, they both held sadness and even though she then told him the apparent reason she was out here, he partially knew the real reason. After all.. she seemed in no hurry to move, and it almost looked as if the thought had crossed her mind to leave the group because of the trust issues. "I didn't see you leave.. Tifa told me she saw someone that looked similar to you.. walking towards the forest as she entered.. I even have the feeling while out here you met Vincent again,... he used to not be that way apparently, but I guess it's who he is now.." Cloud sighed and then lowered himself to her level sitting close but not invading Amelia's space. "I used to come outside sometimes when I had an issue.. or a problem.. I would just gaze at the stars.. try and even work out why I am here,. the answer is never clear.." a soft sigh left him before he continued "At first.. i felt I did not deserve to be in this world, and I became a SOLDIER to try and make a difference,.. those days are long gone thankfully,.. but what I am trying to say.. is things might seem tough now, but you will fit in.. or at least I will help you get home somehow.. regardless of what the others think.. so stop looking sad.. I want to see a smile on that face Amelia.."

Amelia listened to Cloud's words and she knew all too well what he was talking about; she supposed it was a little unfair that she knew about them and they didn't know about her. If they knew the truth, if...he, knew the truth...would he still be as nice to her as he was being now? Vincent was right. There wasn't any reason they should trust her, even though she would never use what she knew against them. Already, she felt close to Cloud, like they had known each other for much longer than just this day. Amelia moved to sit next to Cloud, knowing he hadn't sat close for fear of invading her space. She turned her head and rested her brow against his shoulder with a very small laugh, her face hidden by her hair. "Thank-you...Cloud." And she meant the words, more than he knew. It didn't make sense to her why his words could affect her so easily, same as Vincent's - she was never usually so affected by words.

For some reason as the words left Cloud's mouth.. it almost felt as if she already knew all of this but he continued anyhow. Some of it might seem new to her, but nothing seemed to be of surprise.. which meant she either understood or already knew.. but still he continued until he finished.. before hearing her response. He felt that the words that next left Amelia's mouth.. were ones she meant, and he did not mind her resting against his shoulder a little. It was better to be closer to people then be so distant. Slowly his voice aroused back up after being silent for a little while. "So do you promise me.. no matter what the others say, that you will try to keep a smile on your face.. after all if you need to just ignore the,.. and trust the people that trust you.." Cloud now went completely silent lightly sighing before completely laying back and looking up at the sky. It was quite a scene and so he gestured for her to do the same with his hand just trying to get the two of them to relax more.. it was what both rather needed at this moment before returning to the inn.

Vincent had decided to watch what was occurring after he saw Cloud.. he was originally just going to leave Amelia alone completely.. but was curious as to what was to be said.. their was no point telling Tifa what happened, it was obvious she would get jealous.. and so Vince would just stay quite.. "So you trust her that much.. to speak a little about your past.. and compare yourself.. " he spoke in a whisper.. before disappearing again..

Amelia let out a small sigh and allowed herself to fall back onto the ground to enjoy the view that Cloud was gesturing to. And she was glad she did, because the view really was one to admire. Her long black hair spread out under her as she folded her arms behind her head as she looked upon the serene tranquility of the sky. Softly, she said -this would be before Vincent had slipped off into the darkness- to him, "I want nothing more than to be of help to you and to the others, Vincent, and even Tifa. And I know that I haven't actually done anything to warrant your trust, or theirs, but I would do anything I could to prove it." She stopped for a second as she studied the stars. "And even if I did find a way home...if you need my help, I would stay here and help you." This would be the last thing said before Vincent chose to sneak off again. And now there were a few moments silence as she closed her eyes and relaxed with a soft sigh.

Cloud could understand such a thing, but also knew why the others were not so hasty to trust her considering.. still one had to not be to quick to judge, all three of them could be penalized at the moment for doing such a thing.. if someone was to bring up the fact that they judged without knowing.. Even Cloud who had not to much reason to trust her other then a gut feeling,.. was to hasty to trust her, but it was one of those things.. you either don't trust them or you do upon meeting them. "It would be selfish of me.. to make you stay here just so you can help me.. No I will help you get home.. but allow you to stay for a while at least.. because I like having you as company.." This was not something commonly said by the spiky haired ex SOLDIER and if Vince had heard it.. well he would have been surprised, but Cloud knew that he had already disappeared.. he had heard what Vince said quietly before hearing rustling of the leaves as him and his cape took off into the forest more.

Amelia smiled softly at Cloud's comment, it surprising her. It also caused her to blush softly, and she was thankful that the darkness of the forest would hide it. She had to admit that she liked having the spikey-haired-man as company as well, and she once again was afraid that she may be dreaming. Even if it were a dream and, one day, she would wake up, she knew she would never forget the experience. For as long as 'the game' had been out, since 1997, girls and guys had always imagined being among the presence of the characters and Amelia wasn't excluded; this, in a way, was a fantasy come true. It wasn't going as ideally as well as she would have liked, but it was to be expected. Not that this whole thing had been intentional - she was here purely by accident. "I wasn't entirely happy at home..." she admitted softly, knowing his should know the truth if he was so willing to help her return to her world.

Although the lighting of the night could possibly be playing tricks on his own eyes, Cloud was sure what he had said, had brought a blush to Amelia's face but decided not to say anything just in case it would embarrass the female. He had not really expected her to speak as his eyes looked up at the sky still his gaze then moving down and to her after hearing unexpected words starting to leave her mouth as if Cloud deserved to hear them. "You weren't?... must be tough coming to two different places.. and getting similar reactions I guess.. although truthfully I don't know if this is the case.. after all, you seem from a different location altogether.. and you seem to carry a look on your face like you can't believe your in such a place.. as if you have wished for such a thing.. but now that your here.. it was not like it was expected.. Please.. tell me more about where you come from.. maybe I might actually know how to get back there,"

"You are good at reading people," she mused, looking over at him for a moment as she thought of how much she could actually reveal to him. Obviously, she couldn't tell him that their world was a game to her in her's. "I grew up in similiar place of sorts..." she tried to think of how she could explain her world. "In a city, bustling with life. I've lived their most of my life, with a mother, father, and two siblings - an older brother and sister, twins, actually. In a nice, two story, humble abode. You think I'd be happy...but..." she sighed softly. "My older sister ran away and was murdered. After that, my mother became over obsessive and tried to control every aspect of my life, almost turning into a stalker...my father became a drunk and abused me along with my brother. In turn, my brother took his anger out on me as well when father wasn't around. My world is vastly different from yours...the majority of it urban and bustling with life. Our comfortable family lives are often illusions as well as our friendships, where as I know or rather feel...that the friendships formed here amongst you guys are real. I envy that...and it's also one reason I am happy that you trust me. It's a nice feeling." She trailed off with a sigh, closing her eyes.

Cloud guessed that Amelia had a good point when she had said what had been said, it was true really. But it also generally allowed him to judge fairly upon first impressions something which had only turned bad once,.. but it was always a chance such events could occur again and another life would be lost to Sephiroth's cruelty. He would not waste anytime slicing his novelty sized Katana straight through the females delicate looking body, which was something that was slightly fearful about one of such evil. The warrior listened intently his blond hair slightly getting in front of his eyes in one part as he looked at Amelia speaking telling him what he figured to be somewhat truth, somethings still obviously being withheld but this was a good start to say the least. "I see why you would not like such a thing,.. it sounds a little different to what I am used to but.. it is understandable why you would want to come somewhere a little more carefree and easy going.. if the people gave you a chance.. I do trust you,.. I just want to tell you that again,.. just so you know, no matter how many people say cruel things around here.. or things that might seem to make you feel down.. I will be here for you.. if you need me.."

"Thank-you Cloud," Amelia murmured with a genuine smile tinting her pale lips. She sat up enough to lean over towards him, pressing a small kiss to his cheek - quick and innocent enough. A light peck. She then sat back and sat fully up, stretching her arms high above her head. Setting then back down a moment later, she leaned back on her hands. "I really do mean it. And I know the others may come around, but you truly have been more than kind to me...and I couldn't be more grateful," she admitted to the spikey haired fighter, avoiding his gaze as another soft blush crossed her cheeks. She knew she wasn't entirely safe here, there were so many things that could cause her death, if she could die. There was always the possibility she may just be dreaming. Though now, having spent this time talking with not only Cloud, but even Vincent, she wished it were not a dream. Even if she came face to face with the dreaded Sephiroth with whom she knew would not hesitate to drive his blade through her, especially if it turned out to be a way to hurt Cloud. The silver haired general always seemed to get such pleasure torturing Cloud; she wanted to help him, to keep the young blonde with a smile on his face. He didn't deserve what Sephiroth was doing to him. She looked over at him and smiled. "Should we go back?"

Although not entirely used to such an action that Amelia took place he appreciated it,.. it had been a little while since affection was shown because it generally was a bad idea to show such a thing.. one was not meant to get to attached just incase something happened to them.. but that was not possible with Aerith and Amelia would prove to be no exception this the blonde haired fighter knew. For quite sometime him and Sephiroth.. had been almost direct enemies and rivals, and now Cloud wanted revenge for the death of Aerith and the trouble that the silver haired general had caused.. that and the plan he had to cast meteorite onto the world to make it heal itself.. so that he could become one with the life stream.. destroy all life and then use this planet as a vessel.. it was Jenova's teachings that surged through him, and it was the reason why Cloud had to mainly stop him.. so that the world would not be inflicted and life would continue. Just the thought of Sephiroth made Cloud shudder a little, slightly in fear,.. and also in anger, the reason.. was it would be dangerous if Amelia was with them at the time.. because it would be another that could be taken away from him and that was something he would not be able to cope again with. "I agree.. lets return,.. it is starting to get a little cold and we should sleep since we will leave to continue our journey.. in the morning that is, I want to see you up nice and early, understand?"

Amelia smiled at his playful tone and stood up all the way with a quick hop onto her feet. She stretched her arms again and smiled, turning to face him. "Yessir," she said with a small sound resembling a chuckle. It wasn't a bad day really, for her first day in their world. She just hoped that the others would be more receptive to her presence. Even though she had told Cloud she would not flee from the distrusting behavior, but if it seemed like to her that she was causing friction between Cloud and his friends, she wouldn't hesitate to leave. She was not going to screw up the young blonde's fate, not if she could help it; Vincent and Tifa were meant to be in his life, she was here purely by accident. Feeling a bit emboldened, she stepped close when he stood and wrapped her arms around his waist to give the young ex-soldier soldier a gentle embrace. Her face flushed red and she hid it as she hugged him. "No matter what happen, Cloud, I was glad I could meet you," she said.

~~

Tifa sighed as she sprawled back onto her bed and idly thought of what she should do. She wanted to run and not face Cloud becoming close to another girl that wasn't her. Vincent could handle things, she knew. If anyone could gauge someone worthy of trust, Vincent was one of them. She sat up and picked up a piece of paper, scribbling out a note saying she was going back to keep an eye on Marlene and that if Cloud needed her for anything, he should call. Walking out of the room, she handed it to the INN keeper and left the building, and then soon after, the Bone Village itself. Marlene probably needed her more than the others did and she knew they would not hesitate to call upon her if they needed her.

It was good to see that her mood seemed better, that was definitely a good thing, which was the main thing Cloud had aimed to cheer up. And gratefully he accepted the hug this time seeing the blush that seemed to show on her face as the two became a little closer, he wondered how true she would stay to her word, but for now just the fact that she had answered was enough of an answer for him.. part of him believing that Amelia meant what was said... to a degree at least, something else seemed to be on her mind a little and it was seen within her eyes, something not being mentioned but it probably was not worth asking about, right at this moment anyhow. Tifa was always one to get a little jealous at his actions.. and yet still the fighter could not work out why,.. to him they had just been close friends for quite some time, anything else between them.. never really happened. "Likewise.. come now, lets return to the inn.."

Vincent to pass sometime was just moving around the forest not exactly rather loud when he stumbled across the two again, it was not that he was shocked at seeing the two embrace each other.. it was just Cloud really was just not thinking level headed giving her such a chance to get to close.. when their was to much else at stake. Instead of hanging around he left again going into the forest once more before seeing what looked like Tifa, quickly he darted towards her.. before catching up, a little surprised to find out it actually was her, and it seemed she was leaving the group.. obviously the whole introduction with Amelia.. was to much when Cloud seemed to show more feelings for her then Tifa had received the whole previous year. "I see you are leaving us..? That's not like the Tifa I know.."

Back
Top Bottom