Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(FF7)Fate's Intervention(Kratos+Anjeru)

Amelia pulled away from Cloud and nodded. She turned away from him, her long raven hair flowing out behind her almost like the way Vincent's cloak did sometimes. She yawned, realizing today had taken a rather large toll upon her. The young woman needed her rest and she was sure Cloud did too considering what him and his friends had just gone through the day before. Going through the death of a friend was never easy and she knew that Cloud had been close to Aerith before she had been murdered by Sephiroth. She walked beside Cloud as they went back towards the INN, a little lost in her own thoughts.

~

Tifa almost jumped a little when Vincent spoke, surprised by his sudden appearance. She turned to face him, her brown orbs watching him silently for a moment. "You're right," she admitted softly and sighed. "But...after Aerith's death and Amelia's sudden appearance...I think I just need a break away from it all. And I know Marlene is having a tough time with both Barret and I gone." She rubbed the back of her head and lowered her eyes, not admitting that part of the reason she wanted to leave was so that she didn't have to watch Cloud get close to someone else. "Just do me a favor and keep an eye on Cloud. He's too trusting sometimes," she said, before than adding, "And on Amelia too. Just...she may not be against us, so don't be too hard on her." Tifa was too nice for her own good sometimes, but she knew this was the right thing to do at least for right now.

Although for now Cloud was acting normal, when it was time to find out that Tifa had left the group for a little.. he would be rather shocked, and a little sad and disappointed. She always made everything better but he had not really noticed the feelings she had for him to the full extent. Even though she had Barret.. part of her had liked her from quite a few years ago and that was something that seemingly seemed not to change about her but had been more hidden to show she was tougher then falling into what could be a bad choice. Slowly he walked with Amelia, the rest was the only thing on his mind at the moment, it was something that was needed and it was mainly needed so his mind could relax.. possibly see Aerith for one last time, within a dream.. before realizing it was time to move on.. and get back Sephiroth for it sometime.

~

Vincent could not really say he was rather surprised hearing what she had to say, but he let her speak for a little longer.. it was all understandable but none of it was the real true meaning. This was something he knew for a fact and although he had never told Cloud.. he knew her feelings rather well, after being with her on this journey for quite some time now, "I can't promise that to much.. I still don't trust her, there for I can only be weary.. until I know that Cloud is not making a mistake.. but lets be honest Tifa,. I know the real reason your leaving.. what you truly need a break from.. I can see it, your jealous..." He went silent before deciding to finish "After all this time, you still have not told Cloud your true feelings.. for a long time,.. and even then back so long ago that you once told me about.. you still held back.. You can't stand that Cloud is falling for someone else.. when you have always been there for him.. and if that is your real reason, maybe go take sometime off.. I will make sure Cloud makes no mistakes.. but it will be different without you" It was rare for Vincent to speak so much and so he fell silent completely "I will tell them in the morning.. that's if they don't find out.. before"

The INN-keeper greeted them as they walked into the INN. "Your friend has checked out and she asked me to give you this letter," he said, handing the letter to Amelia. Swiftly, she opened it curiously and read it aloud so Cloud could hear it too.

Cloud and Amelia.
I've decided to head back to Kalm to take care of Marlene. I'm worried about her. Please don't be upset, it's not like I'm leaving forever. I also need time to come to terms with Aerith's death. I know I did not trust you, Amelia, but please lookout for Cloud and Vincent since I cannot right now. See ya soon.

-Tifa

Amelia blinked and looked up from the letter to Cloud. "Is she okay?" she asked, hoping she was not the cause of why she had left.

~

Tifa smiled at Vincent's words. "That may be true, but it doesn't mean I am going to stay." She said and playfully jabbed at Vincent. "I will be back after a little bit, take care of him for me." She said and then turned to leave, her long black hair bobbing behind her as she made her way out of the village.

A slight look of shock crossed Cloud's face as he heard such a thing. Since Vincent did not sign into the INN at all that could only mean that Tifa had decided to leave.. and a few of the reasons were obvious although the letter was what slightly surprised him. There was truth in it, but he partially felt that it was not the case but was surprised to see the last part about what was said mainly directed to Amelia. At least even though she would be gone for a while, she showed a somewhat trust for her. The warrior looked at the ground for the moment before managing a smile "She is fine..the toll of Aerith's death hit us all quite hard.. and although Tifa seems so strong.. really she was just trying to hide the fact of how it was affecting her.. and so like everyone else she needs a break.. and Marlene probably needs her more then anything at the moment.. "

What happened next was rather uncommon for Vincent, usually he avoided contact but his hand lightly grabbed onto her shoulder after walking with her for a moment as she went to walk away. Slowly Vince turned Tifa around just for a moment saying just a few things "Just promise you will return.. and that you won't be gone for to long.." slowly he then let go and started to walk away slowly so if she did respond he would hear it, once that was all over he took off into the forest deciding to go to the INN knowing the other two would know the news finally, but he still had to have a chat to Cloud about Amelia.. and how he would come to trust her.. if and when she proved herself.

"That's good," Amelia said with a relieved sigh, the tears she had felt beginning to build up, retreating for now. "I was worried she left because of me..." she admitted softly, folding the note up and slipping it into the pocket of her school uniform skirt. "I don't know how I would handle it if I knew I'd caused your team to split..." she shook her head, that sentence would having been said just as Vincent was coming into the INN, but she wouldn't see as she was just turning away at this point. "I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused, Cloud. And I know I have caused trouble, so don't say that I haven't," she said with a soft sigh. "I'm going to sleep now I think..." it was said so softly she wasn't sure he heard it, but she waved her hand and made her way down the hall and back into her room. The door softly clicking shut behind her, she let out a sigh, letting the sadness she felt wash over her finally. She slid down the door and sat, pulling her knees to her chest. Even though the letter proved that Amelia wasn't the cause of Tifa leaving, she still felt like she was. Tears rolled down her cheek and she sighed, resting her forhead against her drawn up knees.

Although Cloud would not say anything about the tears that he had seen starting to crop up he still knew that even though Amelia had said that she did not feel that it was her fault for Tifa deciding to go her own way for a little while.. in truth he already knew that she was partially blaming herself and although she was a small influence to Tifa it would have not been enough for such a person like the strong willed Tifa, to just decide to leave. Sure her reason on the letter was fair enough.. but there was obviously some other factors that had made her make such a decision. Vincent had only just walked inside to see the two talking to each other. Seeing how the two took the news of one of the party members leaving for now. As Amelia started to walk off he could see just by how she was carrying herself with each step the emotions that were flowing through her at the time.. pure blame almost, instead of doing something about it himself though he just walked up to Cloud â??I see you both know Tifa is leaving for a little while.. Look she is blaming herself for such a thingâ?¦ but you were more the effect of her leaving for now.. then Amelia.. go make sure she is coping alright.. we donâ??t need her blaming herself for something that she had little effect on..â? Cloud was a little surprised by how Vince had put it but quietly said â??I was the main cause?..â? He could almost not believe that before he started to walk down after Amelia lightly knocking at her door â??Mind if I come in for a little bit Amelia?â?

The knock on the door interrupted her thoughts, ones that had begun to meander towards home. She was surprised to hear the knock(she had said she was going to bed, after all), but perhaps Cloud was a little more perceptive than she had originally thought. Perhaps he had seen through her forced cheery demeanor. In truth, everything that had happened today was beginning to wear on her. And, despite how hard her home life was at times, she was beginning to feel a little homesick. Of course, Vincent's cold attitude towards her only served to push her into wanting to go home. Cloud seemed to be the only one who even wanted to know her. To even want to talk to her(the one time Vincent had talked to her, it was more to warn her of what he would do if she betrayed them).

Amelia rubbed at her eyes with a soft smile and pushed herself up from the ground. Turning, she grasped the doorknob and pulled the door open to face Cloud, a smile on her lips - it was half genuine, half forced. Her blouse had been unbuttoned a bit to allow her max comfort, so her rather considerable bust gave off a nice view of cleveage; she had forgotten that though and so she didn't move to fix it. Another sign the day was wearing on her, she was getting tired and emotionally drained. A slim hand pushed her impossibly long hair behind her shoulder as she pushed the door open more, allowing for enough room to let Cloud in. "I suppose it's okay," she said softly.

She turned and moved towards the bed, ending up sitting on it and facing him. Her voilet eyes watched him as he came into her room and softly clicked the door shut so that any other patrons in the INN wouldn't eavesdrop on their conversation. "Is something the matter?" she asked curiously - she didn't know he was here because he had caught on to her feelings of blame and of being a third wheel. She felt like an outcast and vaguely, she wondered if they had picked up on that.

The truth was although Cloud had noticed how she was feeling as of this moment roughly, it seemed Vincent was the one unexpectedly.. that could actually see some what her emotions at the moment. It at least showed he was softening to the stranger as such.. which to Vincent would be exactly what Amelia was really.. but Cloud did not like to think of her as such a thing. People who were considered strangers were just people you had not met yet.. and so because he had met and spoken to Amelia a little more.. (well that he knew of anyhow..) The thought never crossed the fighter that the two had talked a little more then what had been seen or heard. As the door slowly opened it was almost a surprise to see how she came to the actual door, smiling even.. but it was a little forced.. that was rather obvious, and she seemed oblivious to the fact that well..

Maybe if Cloud had pointed out the fact that her cleavage was being shown in a reasonable view she would probably instantly do up the buttons to hide such a view, it was more obvious by the way she spoke.. just then anyhow, on how she was feeling inside though.. emotions seemed to be slightly lacking as she spoke softly to notify him that it would be okay for him to enter. Hearing such a thing he slowly walked inside the INN's room before closing the door behind him as his eyes sorta just fixed themselves onto Amelia for a moment before hearing her speak again. "Nothing is the matter regarding me.. nothing at all,.. but Amelia.. what if I asked you the same question.. I know you said you were going to bed and all. But is something the matter?"

He spoke almost quietly before pausing and taking a breath "It's all effecting you pretty heavy.. so I would not be surprised to hear that your blaming yourself for Tifa to end up leaving for a little.. but thing is about Tifa,.. well she will come back later.. maybe even bring Marlene to meet you.." A soft smile crossed him before he finally asked "Do you want to talk about it.. or shall I just leave?" His eyes now slightly lowered just looking partially at the ground. As he slowly started to turn around, her lack of much response.. was starting to make him almost feel unwelcome when.. he knew and so did Vincent that she was trying to take more of a burden then she could handle.

"Ah...no, it's alright, Cloud," Amelia said softly with a smile, this time a genuine one. "You can stay if you'd like...I'm sorry I keep worrying you." Patting the spot next to her on the bed, before pulling off her school loafers and stockings, leaving her long and pale legs bare. She set them on the floor beside the bed. When he sat beside her, she turned her head to look at him. "You just have to imagine how...overwhelming this is. I mean, because, I'm not from this world even...and it's so different from mine." She admitted, brushing her hair back from her face. "And I admit I feel responsible for Tifa leaving, though I am sure I will get past that." She also wanted to say something about Vincent's behaviour again, but decided against it, not even knowing at this point that it had been Vincent that had sent Cloud to check on her. "Thanks for worrying about me," she said with a soft laugh, not used to people checking on because no one usually cared enough to do that.

One thing that Cloud could tell was although that first smile was not exactly purely true, the emotions behind it mixed.. the one that was shown just as she spoke was more genuine to say the least. He managed to get the idea, from her patting the bed near her to move to such a location and so the blonde haired fighter did such a thing slowly sitting down on such a place. Her words had quite some relevance and yet no matter how hard he tried to think of it from Amelia's point of view he struggled a little, and so could partially understand just how hard it was for her even though she seemed to be amazed by the world that they were in at this moment. "It's just something I tend to do almost naturally.." Slowly he placed a arm around her gently before looking into her eyes once more "I wish I could make it easier for you.. you sound like your world is worse then here in a way.. but the treatment you have received so far.. is making it hard for you to fit in here as well.. I guess no matter how well I think I can do somethings.. other things.. just can not be affected by me.."

Amelia blushed as Cloud's arm came around her and she suddenly began to feel nervous. As much as knew she should pull out of his hold, she did not, because she wanted to be there. She just wasn't sure as to the reason why. "Ah...it's alright, Cloud. Really," she said softly, raising a hand to gently cup his cheek with it. Her violet eyes looked into his lovely mako-enhanced blue ones. "You're the only one who's managed to make me feel like I have a place here. To the others..." she dropped her hand and sighed, leaning a bit into his arm. "I'm sure you know what I'm going to say. I really feel like a nuisance to them. I can't seem to help myself because of how...cross, they seem to be towards me." A slim hand tucked some stray hairs behind her ear, a soft blush still on her cheeks.

Cloud knew that Amelia would feel nervous when he put his arm around her, but he felt it was necessary. He had partially expected to pull away but was relieved when she didn't. " I was hoping you would say that. Otherwise I would have pulled away" her eyes made a nice contrast to his as his blue gaze looked deeply within hers before letting her speak a little longer before softly his finger pushed against her lips as if to tell her to stop speaking just for a moment "I wish everything was easier for you.. but that is something I have no control over.. still I have been giving you what you deserve, I trust you Amelia.. and so I hope you can say such a thing back in return and mean it... I am sure Vincent will take a shine to you eventually.. after all originally the two of us did not get along but now we both care what each other thinks.. and although he does not know it.. I try to look out for him when I can.. just like I want to look out for you.."

Amelia listened to his words and nodded, knowing they were true. She remembered playing through that part of the game, when Cloud and the others had fought a creature to get the key to Vincent's coffin. Even when they released him, he hadn't orginally wanted to go alone. It was only after they went to leave had Vincent decided to go with. He had been cut off and curt with Cloud for awhile, before he eventually lightened up...in his own way. So Amelia knew his words to be true. She blushed more as his finger remained against her lips; not being able to help admiring the strength he held in his hands. He had to have a lot of strength to weild the Buster Blade, she thought vaguely. Still, she didn't pull away from his arm and her eyes were trapped in his mako-enhanced eyes.

Her heart beat skipped nervously, then kicked into overdrive. Why was she suddenly so nervous, she wondered as she swallowed, slowly moving his finger from her lips so that she may speak again. Though, "You're right. Thank-you, Cloud," was all she said. She knew she talked a lot, it had been one of her bad points for as long as she could remember. Talking his ear off and annoying his to the point of making him want to leave...she didn't want to do that. Violet eyes returned his stare curiously and nervously, her hands resting on her bare knees to keep them from touching him as they seemed to want to do very badly.

Although most thought Cloud to be a rather strong willed person,.. mainly strong because of the blade that he chose to wield by choice., his emotions were a different story.. where out of the three by far he could easily become the weakest at times.. but only when everything really was severe. Feeling her move his finger, he only had just realized that he had still kept it there his arm around her just staying as his mako-enhanced eyes. To him moments like these were worth more then any fight.. where he would wield his Buster Blade to victory as he had the determination to never lose when it was a possible outcome to win. He could see a nervousness crossing Amelia, her emotions partially showing in the violet gaze that seemed to be fixed into his, like his was into hers. Was this the emotions that Cloud possibly thought it was. there was a slight chance. But he would not rely on such early judgments but instead would see what would develop out of it.

It was a surprise just to hear her say that and nothing more but it caused a small smile to cross the fighter and then he let out a small sigh before speaking "I can see you want to be closer.. so stop restricting yourself.. move closer, I don't have an issue with it.." his smile was almost soft and a partially rare site since Aerith.. and although he remembered her.. part of him said he had to move on a little but he was not rushing into anything.. instead he was just letting some feelings at least develop or to be more accurate give a chance for something more to be created with someone just as interesting.. as what she was.. She partially reminded him of her.. except she had something else about her.. which was probably what had made him trust her so easily. "well are you going to stop denying yourself.. Or will I have to move us closer?" a soft laugh escaped him his eyes not leaving hers waiting for the response.

His words surprised her and for a second, her eyes widened just a bit. Barely noticable, in fact. He was able to read her so easily, it was beginning to feel as if he knew as much about her as she did him; not that he knew she knew all about him, of course. Really, how are you supposed to tell someone that, in your world, they exist only in a video game? The answer: you can't. She wanted to leave it at - I'm from a different world. Let them think what they will. There was no telling how long she would be here, in fact, this could be the only oppurtunity, the only night. She could very well wake up in her room tomorrow. His words urged on the more bold part of Amelia and looking down at her hands for a moment, she debated. Then, she did as he said and moved closer, sliding completely into the embrace of his arm, her half bare thigh(she wore the traditional half-thigh length school skirt) pressing against his clothed one.

Her face was only inches from his and she could feel his breath on her cheek. Lifting her violet gaze once again, she turned her head to look at him, a soft blush coming across her cheeks when she saw how close he was now that she was cuddled against his side. She swallowed nervously, her heart fluttering. Not understanding why she felt this way - she was acting like a nervous school girl with a crush! This was Cloud though...in the flesh, real, solid; he wasn't a game character here. He was a person, like her. "You read me so well," she said with a nervous laugh, lowering her gaze shyly to her hands again.

It was more a natural gift and instincts that had developed over time which allowed Cloud to read emotions so easy, it did help being able to be all emotional himself.. it allowed a understanding but made everything so much more obvious. Sometimes it was a weakness.. and other times, a benefit.. this time it was a strength but did that mean next time it would counteract that and become a weakness again like it had for Aerith.. he had not been able to deteriate her will to try and stop Sephiroth .. and he had not been strong enough to protect her.. and already he knew he could not allow it to happen to anyone.. let alone Amelia.. He was determined to help her get home.. or at least keep her safe, that was his priorities regardless of what the others thought.. and although he did not know this would alter his reality completely.. the decision had already been made by him.

It felt a little nicer feeling her give into what she wanted, the two of them a lot closer his arm slightly tightening the grip around her a touch as the embrace seemed to pretty much hold the two closer to each other. She was still extremely nervous but that was to be expected since not everyone got to ever get this close to Cloud.. it was a rare occasion but something about her.. Amelia's violet eyes.. the clothes she wore, the personality even Cloud could not explain how he felt... still he lightly managed a smile hearing what she had to say "It's a talent of mine.. that I have learn't to master over the time.. but you are right.. I can read you very well.. better then most.. but that is a good thing.. aren't you happy about the two of us being so close at this moment?" he then slowly lent his head to the side closing that gap so that he rested against her holding her close his warm breath on her soft cheek before spontaneously even he did not know what he was doing as he lightly kissed her cheek ever so gently before realizing what he did looking away "Sorry.. I should not have.. I don't know what came over me"

Amelia blushed even more red at his words and nodded softly. She was happy now that they were closer like this. It was a dream come true for her, really, this was Cloud. Girls back home fawned over him, obsessed over him, even some made fanclubs for him. Amelia wasn't such a rabid fangirl. She had just often found herself thinking about what it would be like to meet and talk with Cloud; it was turning into more than she could ever have hoped for. Perhaps her being transported here wasn't such a bad thing. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize he'd kissed her cheek until it was already over.

She blushed softly and heard his apology but was quick to turn her head, not realizing their lips were so close together. "No! Please...don't apologize, it's ok, Cloud..." she said softly, suddenly lost in his beautiful eyes again. Her heart fluttered nervously and her stomach flipped. It felt like butterflies were playing around inside of her tummy. "Cloud..." she blushed softly again.

Cloud was almost a little surprised at his own actions,.. when he had said he was unsure what had come over to him.. well that was not exactly a lie. After all he had always had a small issue showing emotions like such but that had just came out unexpected, where he felt like he just had to. Hearing her speak he only noticed how close her lips were to his as she turned to him saying his name with a brightening blush across her face. His eyes were locked into hers now.. and he could not help but just continue to gaze within the violets before Cloud decided to just contiue showing the emotions that had shown from him earlier.

Their lips were to close.. to the point he could feel the breath of her, the slight warmth it held.. how inviting it was. That was when Cloud just forgot about everything else and slowly placed his lips against hers softly but lightly kissing. When he had decided to come into her room to speak to Amelia.. he had not planned to do anything like this, but it had come over him unexpectedly.. and was probably more true to his feelings that had been hiding.. although he had not known her for long.. the fighter could not help such feelings.

Amelia's eyes grew wide in shock for a moment when Cloud's lips pressed against her own lightly, but before long, her eyes fluttered shut and she leaned into his body. Her lips pressed gently against his own in return as she cuddled in the embrace of his arm. This was so strange to her, but she didn't mind it at all. She had never been kissed...and to have Cloud, of all people, give it to her was..like, indescribable. After a long moment, she broke the kiss to breathe; she was so inexperienced. Her lashes lifted and those voilet eyes were looking at him again, though this time with a little more curiousity in their depths. "Why..did you do that?" she asked curiously, their lips still so close together that when she spoke, her breath fell across his lips. Softly, almost hesitantly, she lifted a hand to touch his pale cheek, brushing back a blonde spike from his eyes so she could see him better, before her fingers merely lingered against his cheek. Her own cheeks were heated with a gentle blush as she looked at him; she really wondered if she was hallucinating this whole experience because of how badly she had wanted Cloud and the others - including Vincent - to be real. This couldn't be real, could it?

It was to say the least a little obvious that if Amelia had kissed or been kissed before that her experience to such a thing was a little limited but nether the less it was a nice kiss of which even though she seemed to not be used to such feelings Cloud was glad it occurred although knew if Vincent found out.. well he would probably get some sort of lecture about Aerith and then how he came to trust Amelia only because he found an attraction to her.. Because of such reasons he would have to hide it from Vince.. and well, if Tifa found out, she probably would become really jealous.. and would have stopped speaking to him for a little. His mako enhanced eyes looked within her purple gaze before his hand interlocked fingers with hers before slowly he answered the question she had asked "All that matters.. is that you enjoyed it.. of which did you?" He looked within her eyes waiting for the response, after all his actions had even surprised himself but now that they had occurred Cloud was glad that something happened like that. The fighter in him was trying to discipline him not to show such emotions since if he got attached and if she were to die.. or go home, well it would probably be like losing someone all over again,.. and he was unsure if he could take it a second time.

Amelia blushed a slight more as the spikey haired fighter interlocked their fingers. She suddenly felt so self-conscious; after all, in her world, Cloud and the others were drooled over and obsessed about as being hotter than any guy in real life. Not even the guys who would cosplay Cloud wouldn't look nearly as good as he did. She felt suddenly so...ordinary. What was there to like about herself? She mulled over it and smiled to his question. "Ah...I did. Did you?" she asked him shyly. What they were doing was probably not a good idea, because of the fact she was from a completely different reality, not just world. There's such a vast difference between their worlds; her world whorshipped and created his world, where as his world had no idea of her world's existance. For all she knew, she was dreaming, and when she woke, she'd be in the middle of her bedroom floor where she had passed out after the lightning storm. Or she could very well be in a coma, and this was simply the place in her mind she had chosen to reside in. She moved closer, almost afraid this really wasn't real. How often did people travel into their video games? Never, as far as she knew. She wanted this to be real, Cloud had been so nice to her since she had arrived, though she hadn't given him the full tale of her world and exactly how she had ended up in The City of The Ancients, where Aerith had been put to rest in the lake. She didn't really know how to explain it.

Cloud was unsure if the kiss was actually better knowing she did not come from where he came from in location wise,.. but also possibly because of how different she was to everyone else in his world, well.. it brought a uniqueness he had never seen before but it was more the fact he could tell the inexperience that she had and well.. something about Amelia was very alluring to the point of he was unsure of his actions towards her.. since his attitude partially changed in the presence of the stranger to the others.. but to him she could be a lot more. Maybe this was the start of something. He thought for a moment before slowly nodding "I did rather.. it was quite nice.. although it seems you might need a bit more practice to get used to it.." a soft gentle laugh escaped him showing that he had in fact noticed that, in particular probably had been her first kiss which if that was the case would rather surprise him since Amelia was not the type of person that he would have guessed not to kiss before,.. or maybe her personality only brought something out of him which possibly meant the two were destined for each other. "Amelia.. would you mind... if I was allowed.. to have another?"

Amelia blushed at Cloud's words because she was hoping that he hadn't noticed her inexperience, but he had. It was a little embarassing, she had to admit. Her violet eyes searched his mako-enhanced ones for any sign of displeasure at her inexperience. Softly, her fingers tightened in his and she slowly nodded her head to his question. It must not have displeased him, because here he was asking her for another. "Yes...that would be alright..." she said with a shy smile, trying her best not to blush anymore than she already was. Her long black hair rested over her shoulders and spilled down her back, pooling at her waist on the covers of the bed, only subtly shuffling when they moved closer, or talked softly. "I would like that..." she admitted to him with a smile, eyes looking up at him shyly.

Part of him had expected the almost rather shy Amelia to answer the response that came from her, or at least he had hoped to hear those words in particular of which when Cloud did, a small smile crossed his face noticing her blush had not intensified past it's warm glow already showing on her face. Hearing her next comment the fighters smile remained before he slowly moved closer stopping just in front of her lips "I was hoping you would say something like that.. Amelia" gently he then moved his lips that touch more forward so that they were touching now before his lightly parted his tongue licking her bottom lip lightly as if seeing if her lips would part for his so their tongues could meet.. Cloud did not care about her inexperience but more found himself just wanting to do this with her.. because she brought something from within him that rarely showed itself.

Amelia's lashes swept down as her eyes shut, her body leaning into him as the spikey haired fighter kissed her once again. She made a soft noise as his tongue flicked across her lips and this in turn caused her lips to part so that his tongue could gain access to her mouth. She blushed and laid her free hand against his chest, almost unable to believe that this was actually happening. It was every girl's dream, in her world and maybe even his, to be with Cloud like this. The closest anyone in her world got to experiencing this was to kiss a Cloud cosplayer, a normal person who dressed to look like him. The real Cloud was a much better experience, Amelia thought, not even wanting to pull away from him in the least when she normally wasn't nearly as open as this. She was usually reserved and cut off, not wanting to be hurt by being rejected or turned away or betrayed, but with Cloud she just couldn't seem to help herself.

Back
Top Bottom