Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(FF7)Fate's Intervention(Kratos+Anjeru)

Anjeru

Pulsar
941834jjijjw3qwt.jpg

Amelia Cortez pulled up into the driveway to her simple, two story urban home. She shut off her car, grabbed her bag off the passenger seat, and hopped out. The 5 foot 5 girl, with thigh length jet black hair, very pale skin, and a very shapely body with an ample bust, made her way into the house. "I'm home mom!" she called out as she made her way upstairs to her room. She was anxious to get back to her game now that classes were over. Not even dressing out of her school uniform, she plopped down onto her bed and set her bag onto the floor. She flicked on her tv, used her foot to click on her playstation, and picked up the controller.

She stretched out on the bed and happily loaded her file when the Final Fantasy 7 game menu came up. She was just starting the 2nd disc; Aerith had just been murdered by Sephiroth. Cloud and the others were getting ready to leave the city of ancients. As she got into the game, running around fighting random battles, and searching for as many treasure chests as she could find, the weather outside began to get worse. Soon she heard thunder rattling her windows and the power began to flicker.

Anxious, she contemplated turning off her game and just going to sleep. Flashes of lightning could be seen from her window and swiftly, she moved to turn the game station off. As she pressed her finger to the power button, lightning struck the power supply to her house. She screamed as a shock ran up her arm and sizzled throughout her body; she flung her head back and squeezed her onyx eyes shut. The shock began to fade and she swayed back, falling onto the floor, sprawled out.

Breathing heavy, covered in a sheen of sweat, Amelia tried to remain conscious but was fading in and out. She raised her hand and stared at it, beginning to panic. Her hand was see through! Amelia could see the tv through her hand! She tried to get up, but a wave of dizziness swamped her, and she promptly passed out on her floor.

~~

It felt like an eternity later that her eyes fluttered open, blurry objects coming into her range of vision. She heard voices, but was too dizzy to focus. The place she was laying in was cool, and it felt like she was laying on cement; but...hadn't she passed out in her room? The last thing she remembered was playing Final Fantasy 7 in her bedroom at her home. She had just been ready to leave the city of ancients with her team on Cloud, Vincent, and Tifa... when...that's right! A lightning storm had rolled into her town in Washington. She had tried to turn off her game...only to...she squeezed her eyes shut, unable to remember exactly what had happened.

Where was she?

In all actuality, she was laying on the pathway that led out of the city of ancients. Her uniform blouse had opened to the top of her breasts, and her stockings had tears and rips in them. Her long hair was spread out under her thin, small frame, her pale skin still damp from a slight sheen of perspiration. The yellow ribbon in her hair was almost falling out, loosely laying across her chest with random strands of her midnight hued hair. She felt...sick, and weak, and thus, she didn't move just yet. She couldn't see yet, her vision still blurry, so she kept her eyes shut, breathing slowly.

(hmm the second disc, Forgive me I am a little rusty.. have not played it for quite some time)
Cloud had been running around for quite a while now in this small location, it was surprisingly hard to even contemplate getting out.. and yet for some reason the group relied on him to lead them when it was obvious not even he was quite sure how to get out of the city of ancients. He sort of just started to run around towards locations that could be important later because of the items that the chests contained in parts of them, that and well they had to go through quite a few battles because of his leadership but that meant they would all at least get stronger, well so it seemedâ?¦ he had noticed Tifa a few battles ago seemed to learn something new, and .. apart from that seemed to hit a little higher.. but compared to him well, she was not the strongest of the group.. which at points Cloud knew he was not the strongest either.

Finally it seemed that Cloud had started to find the right location to head towards and all it had required was for Vincent to point out something Strife had not noticed earlier, and so now they started to follow a pathway when something odd seemed to be occurring, the more he tried to move the harder even thinking started to occur. Even Vincent who usually was the sharpest out of the main leading three had not seemed to notice anything until it had hit them all,.. was this a trap cleverly setup by Sephiroth.. to stop them from getting out of this city of Ancients.. Cloud was unsure and he managed with difficulty to move his arm and grab hold of his buster sword, but other than that nothing could be done.

Tifa was having difficulties two before a bright light came between them, it seemed to surge with what seemed like power and it did not seem like an attack but yet something else. It came almost as a pulse and it seemed that it would have taken much Materia to be able to generate such power at such a magnitude.. it was either that or Sephiroth had really done it this time, yet this was not an attack.. it was not hurting anyone but instead just blinding them.. well that was because whatever was happening, was occurring right there in between them all and no matter how hard any of the three tried they could not move to do anything about it.

Now that the light had started to die down a little, some of the surging going straight into the ground it seemed they could move a little at least.. yet as he could see more Cloud let his hand slide away from his main blade as a female seemed to be appearing in front of them. It seemed already the others were trying to interact and all he could do was gaze, she did not look like she was from around here.. something about her, and the way that whatever had brought her here.. it had such power.. that it stopped all three of them from moving. â??are you okayâ?¦ how did you get here..? â?? even Strife had questions now.. but no answers were seeming to be heard as almost all the surging that had occurred was gone, most of it seemingly absorbed into the floor.

His eyes could not help but gaze a little at the females form in front of him, yet he did not gaze for too long knowing Tifa would kick up about it and probably make some comment about being some sort of pervertâ?¦ which generally that was not the sort of person Cloud was but this person interested him, apart from the way she appeared anyhow yet he would not instantly trust her since who knew if she was going to help.. or somehow destroy them all with such power.. that was shown earlier. â??Tifa.. Have we got any remaining potions of any kind... or can you see what you can do?... she seems to be hurt, .. or well I guess I don't know.."

Amelia heard a voice and it caused a shiver to run down her spine in a sort of weird sense of recognition...Did the man speaking say...Tifa? As in Tifa Lockeheart from her favorite video game? She groaned as Tifa stepped forth with a nod to heal her weary body with a potion. In an instant, she felt like herself again, not a single ache in her entire body.

Her eyes fluttered open and those violet hues were found to be looking into a very familiar pair of Mako enhanced eyes. Her eyes would then widen as she jumped up from the ground and moved away from them. She looked wildly around herself, panic settling in as she realized she definitely recognized the place she was in; The City of The Ancients.

"W-where am I?" she asked Cloud, looking between Tifa, him, and a very silent, but typically stoic Vincent. She was shaking visibly, her wild hair flowing out behind her, the yellow ribbon fluttering in the slight breeze. "W-why am I here? I was at home and then..." she trailed off, realizing if she was indeed in the game - and NOT hallucinating - that she couldn't very well tell them that. They had no idea they were nothing but a game in her world, controlled by advent gamers like her...or was it the opposite? Was this a different dimension, in which they were real and not simple game characters? She had no idea.

Cloud looked at the female now with a slight odd look on his face... he thought for a little longer keeping his thoughts to himself for a moment before walking up to Tifa and whispering into her ear "Look.. i think we should at least lead her out of this place,.. because right now.. she just seems confused lost..and well talking about things to her self that are not making sense..." Vince just watched the group of them before starting to walk Cloud started to walk before stopping

" well... first lets get you out of this place.. and as for where we are.. this is the city of the ancients.. the exit is not that far, and then maybe you might recognize something familiar... I am Cloud Strife... over their is Vincent Valentine.. and well thats Tifa Lockheart.. I would not suggest making her angry if their ever comes a chance that you might accidentally cause something... and well you are?"

It was all he could really do,.. introduce himself to the confused girl.. and tell her the names of the others so at least if she had a question.. she could address them either by first or last name.. It would not take them long now to get out of this location, they have been going for what felt like hours.. and although it felt partially worth it, well he was getting a little tired of it all really just wanting to get out of this gloomy place.. well that was his opinion on it anyhow.

As Cloud introduced himself and the others, Amelia pretended to not know who they were...though she did, because it was the team she had put together to fight Jenova's arm after Sephiroth had killed Aerith. At that thought, she realized how Cloud must be feeling. They had all just buried their friend in the lake of the city; and as much as Tifa had seen Aerith as her rival for Cloud's heart, she knew the girl had been upset at her friend's passing. "Oh..." her train of thought snapped back into place like two lego pieces coming together. "My name is Amelia Cortez...it's nice to meet you, Cloud." She glanced to the exuberant woman and the stoic man, and managed a small smile. "As well as both you, Vincent and Tifa."

The young woman was beginning to feel more and more panicked; though it would have been a dream come true to be in front of Cloud and his team members, there was no way it could possibly happen. Was she hallucinating? It couldn't be that, she thought as she glanced down at her hands, then back up - it all felt unbelievably real.

She smiled at Cloud's words and nodded. "I would like that, very much. I'm afraid I don't know the way" -she lied - "and I don't feel like being lost..." A small laugh. "Thank you, in advance, for any help you guys give me."

No one out of the group was going to get over Aerithâ??s loss that quickly, even Tifa who seemed sometimes jealous of the way Cloud.. and the now deceased Aerith.. got along at the time. The burial was a sad time, which not much words were said.. but at this moment he was managing a little better. The monsters from around here, he had mainly taken it out on and in doing so, wellâ?¦ it was a distraction. Vincent seemed to start walking a little more, his method of trying to get the group moving with little to no words being said,.. that was the sort of person he was, and it was not something that was going to change.

Upon hearing his name he simply turned away his cloak swiftly moving with such a maneuver, he had no interest in speaking to this stranger.. who had came from a power like none other seen before. Tifa was at least a little more kind and spoke back but it seemed Cloud was the main person who was speaking at this time. â?? Donâ??t mind them.. we had a lossâ?¦ and well.. Vince, he has never been one much for words..â?

Slowly Cloud now started to walk and in doing so looking over his shoulder â??Well come on then.. I grow tired of this place.. â?? truth was he just wanted to get further away from Aerithâ??s graveâ?¦ as such and well, he would have his revenge in due time.. this was something he knew for certain.

Amelia didn't take any offense to Vincent's stand offish behavior, it was honestly no less than she expected from him. That he even acknowledged her was more than she had seen coming. As they started walking, her perfect team of Cloud, Tifa, and Vincent, Amelia began to trudge along behind them. Her mind was choatic because she was frantically trying to think of how she was going to return home; she had been zapped here by some freak accident involving the power supply of the game station, itself. Never in her life had she heard of an experience such as this - was it fate's way of telling her that her life was nothing but a cruel joke? Honestly, she was nothing more than your modern teenager. How in the hell was she going to fight off the kind of monsters she knew to be in this game?

When they came to the exit of the city, she found that she had subconsciously stopped moving. She turned her head back to the city and looked upon it with sad, but knowing eyes. I'm sorry for your death, Aerith, but you know as well as I, that ultimately, your death is what's going to save the world from destruction. And when the time came for them to know, she doubted it would help ease her loss. She glanced back to the brooding, often at times detached, ex-soldier. "I'm sorry for your loss," she said, "but I know that your friend will never forget you, just as you willl never forget her."

Somehow, she wasn't sure if her invention into this world was a good thing. Couldn't she end up changing the very path this world was set upon? And not particulary for the better? She could end up causing more harm, than good. Amelia knew she had to find a way to get home, soon, before she altered this world's destiny from its set course.

Cloud turned and faced her as she heard Amelia start to speak, her tone almost spoke out saying she knew something they did not but he decided not to question it just really wanting to get away from this area. Aerith was gone,.. and this would be the last place.. that he had wanted to remember her,.. being buried of all things. So the quicker they all moved on the better it was going to be. His eyes looked at her slightly confused now as the statement continued... "I never told you her gender..." did she really know more then she was telling,.. later on he would ask. But it seemed Tifa was not worried and Vincent had shown at least a slight trust by acknowledging, but anything more then that was rare.. the fact he had just not walked away without even noticing .. that was rare in itself.

If and when Vince would speak it would be in short sentences, or just a word or two.. that was who he was.. Which Cloud Strife had not notice a change.. since well most of the time he had known him now. They all moved as a group before he started to look around. "Prepare yourselves,.. incoming from the left, and the right... they will try to flank us if were not careful.. Amelia I do hope you know how to defend yourself.. after all we can't look after you the whole time.. if you plan to stay with the group for a little. He had nothing to give to her but instead looked to Tifa who had been carrying everything so far.. despite the guys were probably stronger. She began rummaging before finding at least a blade and throwing it near Amelia's feet "Hack, swing slash.. I am sure you will get the hang of it, alright lets deal with these fast.. The exit is only just up ahead.. so after this lot of monsters, we should make it outside and be able to rest.."

Cloud now pulled out his large buster sword from it's hilt, it's size was almost part of it's novelty, yet it was a light sword.. yet required reasonable amount of strength or at least skill to use it effectively in combat, Vince seemed to just pull out his classic guns that had caused much havoc in plenty of other fights as the three circled around a little making sure no one would be ambushed although Amelia was probably not used to their way of fighting.. he could just tell when the blade had been thrown to her feet..

Amelia's white teeth caught her lower lip as she bit it nervously- she'd slipped up with what she had said about Aerith to, at least, help console Cloud over her death. He was right, he hadn't mentioned that. Crap. At this rate, she was going to put herself out before she could even make a dent on the world's fate. Figures. Amelia didn't say anything in response but simply looked down at her feet, unsure of what to say in return. Then she said, "Lucky guess, I suppose." She wasn't sure the ex-soldier would believe her, but it didn't matter, because soon the enemy was upon them.

Tifa tossed the samurai-like sword to her and Amelia picked it up with semi-wide eyes; she was expected to fight? Well, that made sense. Pull her own weight, and all that jazz. Though...she only played video games when it came to fighting, she had formidable knowledge to use in a real battle, especially pertianing to the use of weaponry. She tossed the blade to and fro between her hands for a moment, then decided to just wing it - follow the video game influence, really. The young woman dashed forth and pushed off the ground with a foot, coming down from above to slash the monster at head level. It didn't fall, so when she landed, she rolled and swung from right to left to slash it across the middle. It took the hits and growled, swinging its hand-like limb out to swat her. She hit the ground and groaned, before jumping up to run forward, stabbing the creature in the chest. This seemed to be the final blow and the creature fell to her blade; as she'd done this, she had been counting on the others to take out the other enemies that had presented themselves to their meager team.

[Question pertaining to my request: Could we make this Cloud n' VincentXmy OC Amelia?
You could play the guys, and I could take control of Tifa as a side character, so you don't have to do so much more than I.
So would/could you play both of them?
Or would you prefer to stick to just Cloud?]

(Vincent is one of my favorites so I have no problem with that.. I will reply shortly, when I got time to,... and you can control your OC and Tifa if you want.. but you don't have to..)

Tifa looked upon the girl as she rushed forth to fight, almost in a warped sense of awe; the young woman that had mysteriously appeared before them appeared to be able to handle a sword rather well. However, the young fist fighter didn't get much of a chance to ponder about it as one of the monsters charged her. Tifa put her hand on the ground and pushed off, flipping over the creature to land behind it. She moved forward and began to hit it with her strong fists in a flurry of punches. She turned at the waist agily, bringing her foot to the side of its head causing it to fly away from her and hit the monster that Amelia had managed to down.

It staggered to its feet and Tifa nodded her head towards the young girl. They both came at it, Tifa from the left, Amelia from the right. They cross attacked the creature, Tifa kicking it squarely in the gut to cause it to fall back and fall straight into Amelia's flurry of slashes. The creature howled in pain and anger, struggling to attack backm and managed to land a blow against the newcomer. Amelia flew back and hit the ground with a 'oomph', but this gave Tifa the moment of distraction she needed. She grabbed the creature's foot and knelt, suddenly pushing herself off to jump into the air. The fighter spun quickly and then threw the monster back into the ground; this was her familiar move called The Meteor Strike. After the monster hit the ground, it didn't get back up again and Tifa landed back onto her feet easily.

Cloud could not help but just watch at the two started to fight and even more.. fight together, although to begin with Amelia looked completely clueless she seemed to be handling okay considering.. it almost seemed like she knew what she was doing.. then again that was not impossible it just did not look like the case upon her first appearing. Because of being stuck in thought a monster had got a clear attack knocking cloud back,.. luckily Vincent had acted quick shooting it fairly straight in the mid torso knocking it back slightly before turning his attention to his own that had now jumped at him,.. he darted quickly to the side to miss it before firing off a few more shots at it and then starting to move around it again,

Moving reasonably quickly to distract it slightly before coming in slamming the butt of his gun against the creatures skull before this time making the gun glow with fire, before shooting it at close range, causing a fireball to ignit the creature as he kicked it away and just to make sure fired more shells into it. Althought burnt and angered now.. it still tried to attack and so he jumped to the side as Cloud had swung his massive sword sending the other monster back as he then lunged himself at Vincent's. After all it was fair since he had helped him out.. That was enough help from him though as Vince slammed it to the ground unloading a few more choice shots before firing one last one this one exploding itself into its target. Cloud on the other hand was now just flurrying his large blade at the creature before bringing it back, and making it glow blue before bringing it across sideways before almost in a split of time reverting his direction of attack coming from the left instead of the right catching the monster of guard. "Tifa.. think fast.." As he said that the monster came flying at her, she would only have a split second to act but he was sure she could do it.

(sorry had a block of how to fight as Cloud and Vince.. I am disappointed in myself heh)

[I think you did well. ^^; I don't do many fighting scenes myself, that was only the 2nd one I've done, I think.]

Tifa snapped into action, pushing off the ground to twist around and slam her foot into the side of the creature's face. It howled in pain as the power of her kick splintered bone, broke through its skin, and caused blood to burst forth. It shot away due to the hit and smashed into the rock walls. It fell and did not get back up again, wheezing for a moment, before ceasing to move at all. The young fighter gave a huff and a soft smirk, before waving for Amelia to follow as she walked back over to Cloud and Vincent. "That takes care of that," Tifa said, brushing her hands off. Her brown orbs slid over to Amelia as the girl came to stand by them, her clothes a bit torn, but otherwise unscathed. "You did suprisingly well."

Amelia nodded in response, unsure of how she had been able to do what she had; maybe when she had been transported into this world, she received the basic knowledge that was required to survive. She wouldn't write it off, considering the fact that she was here - that in itself was strange enough. "Ah...thank-you, Tifa." She murmured, feeling a little odd as they all looked at her. Her voilet eyes lowered as she sheated the sword. Her small hands lifted to take the very long and thick yellow ribbon out of her hair, letting the long raven lockes free to spill around her. Then, she found a way to attach the sheathed blade to it and strapped it to her shapely hip. "I don't want to be a burden," Amelia said.

Cloud watched as Tifa dealt with the last of them that he had sent flying towards her, quickly she seemed to move and almost effortlessly the fight was over before he looked at Vincent who seemed to just turn away now that the fight was over almost ready to leave. To say the least Tifa was not the only one slightly surprised by Amelia, at first.. he was almost worried at the look the three of them had received when she was told she had to fight a look of, you have to be kidding,.. almost a look of like .. how would I be of any help but then she fought better then any of the three could have predicted. Slowly Cloud's eyes looked at the two as they walked closer now noticing Tifa compliment Amelia " I don't think you will be a burden if you can fight like that.. For a moment their I thought I would have had to fight double."

A soft laugh escaped him as Vincent turned around and faced the other three. Although he would not admit it, he to was rather impressed but was not one to talk much unless needed. "Lets leave already.." Once that was said he then turned and started to walk away knowing the others would follow. Cloud just watched as Vince now walked off a sigh leaving him "A man of few words like always.. Come now you two, may as well not let him get out of our sites, after all if another ambush happens to just him, we might end up walking up and finding him unconscious.." now he started to walk after Vincent knowing the two would follow.

Amelia nodded as she turned to watch Vincent walk away from them; she couldn't help but admire his ability to keep himself distached from the world around him. Probably because of what happened with that girl...Lucrucia? No...that wasn't right, but she knew who she was thinking of. The scientist who had worked with Hojo back when Vincent had been a Turk. Her eyes then slid to Cloud who she knew was an Ex member of Soldier and who had his own trumatic past to come to terms with. Tifa did as well, though, having shared part of her past with the spikey haired blonde. Silently, Amelia started to follow after Vincent, almost hypnotized by the way his red cloak flowed in the wind.

"So, where are you guys heading?" Amelia asked as she found Tifa walking beside her. "I mean...well, where is it that you are heading after leaving the City of the Ancients?" She hadn't remembered if they had mentioned the name of this place or not, but she wasn't really going to be able to censor everything that she said to them and around them. It would just be too difficult, considering she had no idea how long she was going to be with them.

Although he was not actually looking back at the group he could feel a pair of eyes looking at him,.. and he could tell it was the newcomer,.. she had appeared oddly in front of them and yet seemed almost as if she did not believe was going on. It made little sense and so Vince just chose to ignore, like he does with quite a lot of things. Each step caused a slight sway in his cloak the wind catching it occasionally making it move more, but he was not one to mind. Cloud seemed to just watch as Amelia seemed to be watching how Vince's cloak moved.. and yet for some reason felt a little jealous.. but that was not something he was going to show. Instead he quickly just caught up since out of the group he had managed to slightly fall behind not paying attention. Hearing the question he decided that it was his to answer. After all.. Vince was more navigation then decider.. that role was generally left up to Cloud.

"Hmm,.." Cloud could not remember if they had told her the name of where they were but ignored it nether the less, and decided to answer the question at hand " Well, I think the best idea is for us to head to Bone Village.. maybe rest their the night, and then from their.. we could head up Corrall valley and maybe after that the Forgotten City.. but we might change our mind after the rest,.. although I think eventually.. we will head that direction anyhow."

Tifa's brown orbs caught Cloud staring at the newcomer and she felt a pang of jealousy, one that she had only felt when Aerith was around Cloud. Writing it off as curiousity, she turned her gaze away from the spikey-haired fighter and looked at the ground as they walked. It was curious though...none of them had really mentioned the exact name of this place, so how was it this girl who had seemingly appeared from know where...how did she know where they were at? Shrugging it off, she followed along, almost as quiet as Vincent, which was a bit out of character for the martial arts fighter.

Amelia turned her gaze from the mesmerizing motion of Vincent's cloak to the spikey-haired blonde Cloud. Silently, she remembered the first time she had played Final Fantasy 7, what her thoughts had been. She had been wondering why the men in the games always had to be so good looking and why the men in real life had to be so dull and drab. Amelia remembered thinking how cool it would have been to be part of the game's universe...funny, how fate managed to change one's life always with a sense of irony. She smiled to Cloud, "I don't want to be in the way...so I'll see if I can get out of your hair once we reach the Bone Village then." She said it almost regretfully, hoping one of them would deny her that and ask her to stay, or maybe just even attempt at offering her their help. After all, wasn't this every girl's dream? To be in the game that so many people wanted to be a part of?

They continued walking on as they spoke and it wasn't before long that the four of them were trudging through the glass-like forest that would take them to the village. Amelia's violet eyes couldn't help but admire the woods - never in her world would she ever see something as amazing as this. She couldn't help but stare, unable to keep a small smile off of her face. Funny...how fate always manages to screw up ones future. Not that I'm complaining...it's just going to suck that I have to find a way home. It would be selfish to alter their fates just because I wouldn't want to leave. She thought it silently to herself and knew it to be true.

Cloud had never really noticed when Tifa was jealous, and so when he looked back to see her look away and then look at the ground he did not have a clue what she could be thinking about. He would usually find out eventually this he knew,..Amelia seemed to know these locations better then what was expected for someone that seemed like she felt out of place, just the way she presented herself said this about her.. I doubt she would actually be in the way, but she probably does want to get back to where ever she came from.. because I have never seen a teleportation spell like the one she came in..

Cloud looked at her before continuing to walk, maybe he would ask the others if she could travel a little longer with them if that was what she wanted. Their was just something he liked about her.. It did not take them long now before they arrived in the woods that lead to the village, they rather were quite stunning this was something he noticed Amelia seemed to be rather dazzled by, then again not many people had ever seen anything like it.. so that was no surprise. Vincent then stopped before leaning against a tree placing his hand to the side as if to say stop for a moment. Slowly he began to speak as he walked up towards Amelia "Look.. I don't trust you, so before we just let you go run off once we get to the village.. Spit out who you really.. are,.. what are you, you sure don't seem around from here.."

A quite surprised look crossed Cloud, not very oftenly did Vince speak so it almost seemed rare "Vincent, we don't need to know that.., all we need to know is she is not from around here.. that spells says so,.. never have i seen something like it.. I do trust her.. which is why I was going ask you two if she could tag along for a little longer.. after all I don't see her as a burden and maybe her knowledge from Amelia came from.. might help us,.. What do you say Tifa..? Vince? Is she allowed to stay.. that's if you want to Amelia.." Vincent just slowly walked away turning with a swift movement before he spoke "I will see you two at the village.. and maybe you Amelia.." Once that was said he disappeared into the forest and Cloud just sighed. "He has always been a little odd since we met him.. But nether the less.. he will be waiting at the village so we may as well get out of this forest."

Amelia wasn't surprised by Vincent's reaction, but felt a tad hurt though she could not explain why. She lowered her amethyst eyes and said nothing as the dark haired man disappeared into woods. I really am in the way... was her thought before Cloud's words registered. Her eyes raised to him and she remained silent still. Tifa crossed her arms. "I think I'm with Vincent on this one, Cloud. We have no idea who she is. She could very well be working with ShinRa, or worse, with Sephiroth." Even as she said the words, she knew it was unlikely considering how Amelia had shown up before them. "Well, whatever, I'm going ahead as well. I'll see you at the village." Tifa said, before she took off, disappearing into the woods in front of them. They weren't too far from the village, so she'd be there in no time.

Amelia stopped and hung her head, eyes looking at her feet. "I'm sorry Cloud...maybe I should just leave you guys now...it doesn't appear that things will go well if I stay..." her words were low, her long black hair hiding her face. She almost wanted to cry, though she couldn't blame them for treating her this way. "I don't know how to get home...I never intended to end up here...even if deep inside, this is where I wanted to be..."

Cloud now watched as Tifa walked away.. her comments that had been made, could have been true but the thing was he did not believe them, and was starting to think maybe she was jealous for some reason of Amelia.. from the attention Cloud had been given her and so took the easy way out instead of showing it. He had expected Vincent to eventually speak up or run ahead, it was common for him especially in areas that were not so dangerous.. but he had a feeling that the fact that both of those two had agreed with each other.. meant Cloud was the only one that actually trusted this girl. He just listened for now unsure of what to do, of how to react.. it was not commonly that he had to deal with a female after her emotions had just been affected by words that had been said. Slowly a soft sigh left him before he lightly placed a hand on her shoulder his grip slightly firm but not painful.

"What do you mean you never intended to end up here..?.." His voice was slightly softer then normal as he then lightly placed his hand against her cheek moving it from her shoulder in the process and lightly raised her head so that his eyes could look into hers. "Were do you come from.. if not from here,.. as long as you promise me you will tell me this someday.. I will try to help you,.. and as for leaving us guys now.. you just need to gain their trust.. which should happen in time.. Vince.. will probably be the last person you would gain trust off.. But if you run away from us now.. you might never get home.. or more to the point you might get lonely or lost around this vast world.."

She was rather surprised when Cloud's hand touched her and lifted her face so that he could look at her. In fact, the action almost made her want to blush, though she managed not to. Her amethyst eyes returned his gaze for a long moment after he had finished speaking. "I'm not...from this world," she said, turning her eyes away from his, setting a hand on top of the one on her shoulder. "There was an accident, then a bright light and I blacked out...when I came to, I was here. That's all I know." She admitted to him what she could, not wanting him to become panicked or anxious, or anything really. It wasn't uncommon for things like this to happen, after all there was magic in this world and, as it was, Jenova was the colamity that had fallen from the sky. It wasn't completely unheard of.

"I don't expect you to trust me, or for Tifa and Vincent too either," Amelia said as she turned her gaze back to Cloud's, gently squeezing his hand. "But, I can promise you this, Cloud. I do not work for ShinRa and I have no connection, in ANY way, to the physcopath Sephiroth. I know that may be hard to believe, considering I seem to know a lot about this world, but it's true. I don't mean you any harm and if I could, I would like very much to travel with you until I can find a way home."

(interesting idea.. Maybe later down the track.. Cloud manages to accidentally come into her world with her..)

Upon hearing those words Cloud was not that surprised really,.. he just listened now letting her tell him what ever she was going to, and her story was believable enough.. Maybe she was forcefully brought here.. Maybe Tifa.. is right that Sephiroth could be involved with her or something like that.. Those thoughts did not linger in his mind though as he did not believe them anyhow and upon feeling her squeeze his hand, he slowly moved his hand down the side of her lightly still holding it now within his grasp listening to what else was coming from her. His blue eyes continued to gaze into the depths of hers before finally Cloud put a finger against her lips as if to signal her to stop talking for a little. "I understand.. and although the others do not agree with it, I want you to stay with the group.. I am sure in due time the others will agree with it.. Vincent will probably just ignore the fact your with us.. but if he ever says anything to you.. he probably is just worried about the safety of the group.."

A small sigh left him before he continued to hold her hand. "I will make sure to help you be able to get back to your world.. even if that means later having to make the group go their own ways.. but come now lets get to Corral Village and rest a little, after all maybe if you rest some more you might remember more about what happened.." Partially he knew thier was more to the story but he was not going to force her to speak... Vince would probably try a few times.. but he would help her deal with him.. and as for Tifa, well she would be interesting.. to say the least but all would work out eventually.

(Haha! That would definitely be interesting! =3)

Amelia's eyes widened a bit, feeling his finger against her lips almost surprised that the spikey-haired man had silenced her. She had to admit though, she did tend to drag on sometimes. It was sort of a bad habit of hers. She was happy that Cloud trusted her and knew that, maybe in time, Vincent would too. He always came off as distant and indifferent, but she knew that was because he didn't want to become attached to people who could die. In took her a moment to realize that Cloud still had hold of her hand and had to once again push off a blush. This was the second time that had happened, Amelia realized as her violet gaze returned his mako-induced blue one. It was the mark of SOLDIER, she knew, but his eyes were still the most beautiful eyes she'd ever seen.

Softly, she nodded her head and pulled away to begin walking forward again. She stopped though, and turned, offering him a smile. "Thank you...for believing me, Cloud. It means a lot. I was afraid I'd be alone." Were her words before she turned again and began walking, knowing he would be right behind her.

(he would be slightly confused.. probably comment on how dull it looks heh but how fascinating at the same etc.)

Seeing her smile a small sigh of relief left Cloud, for a moment their he actually thought Amelia might actually leave because of the things Vincent and Tifa had said, and as she started to walk so did he. He managed to stay reasonably close but walked behind her slightly watching her hair for a brief moment before looking away and speeding up his pace, "I should probably lead you through here.. If i let you lead.. who knows were we might end up.." A soft laugh left Cloud showing it was a joke but his face had a slightly serious expression as the last thing he wanted to have happen was become lost in this forest.. it might be dazzling but who knew what it was like at night.

Cloud then started to lead before turning to the left and continuing to walk, it seemed luckily this area was pretty direct anyhow.. and so it might have actually been fine with Amelia leading but he was just making sure the two would get out of here.

"I guess you have a point," she said with an embarrassed laugh, following behind the spikey-haired fighter now instead of leading. Back home, playing the game, she never would've expected to see this side of the young fighter. It really was a pleasant surprise, she had to admit. Now only if the brooding Vincent came around, she thought to herself with a small smile. Maybe, in time, he would and she could become a part of the team, to help them in their war with the great general Sephiroth. She was so lost in thought, she didn't notice that they were coming up to the village now, the mystical tree's beginning to give way to the pathway leading into the bone structured village. Violet eyes peered around almost in awe of how the small village was formed. She had never seen anything like this and really, it was kind of cool to see. "Well, looks like we're here," she said to Cloud as she looked around, not seeing the busty fighter Tifa anywhere around. Or Vincent yet, from what she could see.

Back
Top Bottom