Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

As Abbey was watching the show Sabrina happened to walk by. She was drawn by the sounds of moaning and the latex squeaking. She opens the door and recognizes Abbey sitting there, playing with herself. She smiles and her own hand drifts down and slides into herself. Her own moan of pleasure is drowned out by the sounds coming from the TV. She leans against the doorframe, sliding two fingers in and out of herself as she watches the kinky show. She loved the idea of a gangbang, as long as the men were all clones of her master. The closest they could come was the jellyfish gangbang. But it wasn't quite the same. It was always so quiet. None of these lovely grunts and moans coming from all around her.

She knows that she should leave Abbey alone, that she is still adjusting to all of this. But she can't help herself. She marches into the room, sits down on Abbey's lap and leans in and kisses her before the other girl can protest. Sabrina presses their breasts together, slipping them over each other as she grinds herself on Abbey's lap

Abbey Chase
Abbey had not heard anyone come in as she focused on watching the kinky latex gang bang on the 70 inch television. By the time she saw movement in the corner of her eye, Sabrina was already on top of her, her latex clad body pressing into Abbey's body, causing her lubricated transparent latex dress to slip and slide over her a lot. A little feminine squeal escapes Abbey's lips a second before Sabrina plants a passionate kiss on her, silencing the squeal into a muffled grunt.

Abbey was totally taken by surprise. She was about to try and protest, but this fabulous sense of arousal overcame her instead. After some hesitation, Abbey would give into the kiss as her latex gloved hand reached up and began roaming over Sabrina's body. All this latex, the sounds, the scent, the feel, the taste... all this stimuli beckoned Abbey into giving into her more primal urges. Abbey would have never done any of this just a week or so ago, but this new world of latex and kink seemed to be drawing her in very quickly.

Sabrina

Sabrina smiles internally as Abbey resists for a second and then give in, her hands starting to roam over the maid's body. The movie kept playing in the background, the audio adding another layer to this erotic scene. Sabrina ground on Abbey, rubbing their bodies over each other as they passionately make out. Sabrina was so turned on, her nipples very visible through her latex maid outfit. As she drags her breasts over Abbey's, their nipples would get caught on each other.

She moaned into Abbey's mouth, eyes closed in pleasure. Her own hands would drift down between their bodies, rubbing the outside of Abbey's lips. She wasn't ready to finger her yet, but she was getting close. She also knew that there were a number of dildos hidden throughout the room. And she was definitely going to use them.

Abbey Chase
Abbey's latex fetish had apparently evolved into something much more intense than she had expected as she was unwilling to stop any of this. She wanted it, it called her name. The two latex girls would end up intertwined on the latex couch, their hands all over each other, their breasts pressing into each other. She loved feeling the tips of Sabrina's breasts catching on her own, the latex protesting in delightful rubbery squeaks. A sensuous giggle would escape Abbey's lips in the middle of the kiss as she felt Sabrina's latex gloved hand press down on her slippery transparent latex dress and push against her sex, her fingers rubbing the slippery transparent latex material against Abbey's black latex encased sex. Fuck, this felt great. And the latex was a big part of it. It was as if each sexual experience that Abbey was involved in made her that much more sensitive, that most more responsive to latex.

Her own hands would travel to meet Sabrina's breasts, squeezing them, the latex encased tit flesh bulging between Abbey's latex clad fingers, although it wasn't easy for Abbey to keep a good grip since her black latex gloved fingers keeps on slipping and sliding inside the heavily lubricated attached gloves of her thin transparent latex dress.

Sabrina

It was heaven for the latex maid. She was sitting on the lap of the most beautiful of beautiful women who works in the house, making out as they get ready to have some mind blowing latex sex. She leans to her left, making sure to keep hold of Abbey as the two of them slide down. She rolls so Abbey is on her back and Sabrina is straddling her. Her hand slips around the dress and reaches the catsuit underneath, finding the special pin prick hole and sliding inside.

Abbey Chase
Abbey lets out a playful moan as she feels Sabrina fumbling around with her slippery transparent dress, second before her latex gloved fingers find their way into her. It felt so blissful, the latex inside of her, the fullness brought by a pair of gloved fingers. And things between her legs were already really slippery because of all that lube from her transparent latex dress. Without really realizing it, Abbey and intoned a breathless "Aww, yeah.... fuck me...." as this waves of desire washed over her. Once again, Abbey's arousal brought into focus all of that latex stimuli, the scent, the sounds, the feel. All of it seemed to come into sharper focus, assaulting any desire to resist as Abbey abandoned herself to Sabrina's ministration. And at that moment, the only thought that flew through Abbey's mind was 'I'm turning into a latex slut...'... But she didn't care, she loved how she felt!

Sabrina

Sabrina was more than happy to comply with Abbey's request. She slips a second finger inside her friend and starts moving them, kissing the inside of Abbey's thighs as she finger fucks her. Her other hand goes between her legs and she begins to fuck herself as she plays with Abbey. With every breath she takes she gets a whiff of that intoxicating smell of latex, causing her to get wetter and wetter inside her suit. She has already gone down the path that Abbey is currently on and has turned into the latex slut that Abbey is working toward. She literally doesn't know what she'd do if she wasn't wrapped head to toe in latex.

She looks up at Abbey and withdraws her fingers, climbing up the girl and beginning to kiss her again. "I need you," she breathes out, her hips gyrating with desire. She looks over to the pool table and the hidden dildos, silently letting Abbey know her plans.

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiles as Sabrina kisses her, feeling her latex clad body sliding to and fro over hers because of the latex dress. As Sabrina looks over at the pool table, Abbey stares in that direction, not really knowing why Sabrina was looking at it, at least, not right away. But after staring into her eyes for a few moments, Abbey would finally clue in as a devilish grin came to her face. Chewing on her lower lip, she nods as she whispers "Show me...." Abbey would let Sabrina lead the way, since she wasn't sure exactly 'where' the toys were hidden.

Sabrina

Sabrina rolls off of her with a smile, standing up and taking Abbey's hand. She drags her over to the pool table, reaching under the side pocket and pulling out a purple rubber dildo. "There's another one on the other side," she says helpfully. She holds the rubber cock lovingly. It was a perfect replica of her master's cock. She couldn't wait to fuck Abbey with it and have Abbey fuck her with the other one.

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled as she moved to the other side, swaying her hips seductively as she reached down and pulled out a rubber dildo. She said "Let's go back to the rubber sofa... I don't want to end up lubing up the pool table with all the slippery lube under my dress...."

Abbey would slowly move to the sofa, beckoning Sabrina over with a single finger from her free hand. The other hand is slowly rubbing the tip her rubber dildo all over her breasts, teasing Sabrina and herself with it.

<OOC> I had to redo the post since my original post from a couple of days ago apparently never got through. Here I was, waiting for your reply when in fact, you were waiting for mine. Sorry about that.

Sabrina

Sabrina smiles as Abbey walks over to the couch, her supermodel walk causing her hips to sway. She can see Abbey's round ass through her dress and she kicks her lips as she watches those two cheeks dance. She takes a deep breath as Abbey teases her with the dildo, rubbing it all over her breasts.

She has to hold herself back from sprinting over and throwing herself on Abbey. She walks over and sits down on the couch, leaning over and pressing herself to Abbey for a deep kiss. She reaches down and rubs her own dildo against Abbey's slit, hoping she'll return the favor.

(No worries friend)

Abbey Chase
Abbey's heart shape ass under the lubricated transparent latex dress is definitely a sight to behold. You could bounce a quarter off of that ass...

Abbey is more than happen to reach down under Sabrina's latex maid skirt and tease her with the tip of the dildo as the two kissed each other, as the two pressed their latex clad forms against each other in a delightful cacophony of rubbery squeaks. Abbey's body was on fire, driven by her lust for latex and the deep need to have her latex sheathed sex filled.

Eager to get there, she pushes her dildo past Sabrina's latex encased lips, the tip of the dildo spreading Sabrina's lips and vanishing into her. But then, she pulls it out, teasing Sabrina. Or perhaps torturing her?

Sabrina

Sabrina moans as Abbey slide the dildo inside her. Only to let out a whimper as the dildo is removed from her sheathe. She rolls and sits on Abbey's lap, straddling her. She doesn't stop kissing, teasing the dildo in her hand up and down Abbey's side as she rolls her hips.

Her tits were rubbing against Abbey's, latex squeaks filling the air to complement the moans coming from girls. Sabrina was so turned on right now she needed Abbey to fuck her. "Fuck me Abbey. Fill me up so much."

Abbey Chase
Abbey seems pleased with her teasing as she smiles into the kiss, heading Sabrina plead to be filled. Abbey once again teases Sabrina by slipping the tip of her dildo into Sabrina, stopping and them pulling it out, to make her think she'll have to beg some more if she wants it this bad. But, after just a few seconds, Abbey pushes the dildo in all the way, filling Sabrina to the maximum that the dildo will allow. Abbey then slowly jiggles the dildo while keeping it fully inside Sabrina, doing this for several seconds before slowly pulling it all the way out and then, jamming it all the way in quickly.

Sabrina

Sabrina lets out a loud groan of pleasure as the dildo slides inside her. She squeezes down on it, trying to keep it inside her. But Abbey is to strong and is able to start fucking her. She reluctantly got off Abbey because this isn't the best position. She sits next to the girl on the couch, able to now slide her dildo into Abbey's waiting pussy.

Abbey Chase
Abbey's lets out a delightful little moan as she feels her lips getting parted by the latex sheathed intruder. In return, she begins to speed up pumping her dildo in and out of Sabrina's latex sheathed flower. It felt so great to be filled, and the latex sheath was so thin and so stretchy that it did very little to hide the sensation of the details of the dildo. She loved feeling the tip of the head grind up and down her tight wet latex sheathed lips. With each thrust she would moan or groan, her breath growing increasingly ragged.

Sabrina

Sabrina cries out in pleasure as Abbey picks up the pace and she returns the favor. The two girls lay on the couch, dildos pistoning in and out of each other as they kiss. Sabrina could feel herself getting closer to orgasm, the whole scene turning her on so much. "Oh fuck. I'm going to cum," she pants to Abbey. "Oh god." She closes her eyes, feeling the pleasure building inside her. But she never stops fucking Abbey, wanting the other girl to cum with her.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was getting closer, but not as close as Sabrina who was obviously reaching orgasm really quickly. Abbey wanted to see her orgasm, she wanted to feel her orgasm as her latex gloved hand shoved the dildo really hard into her, wiggling the dildo a bit before pulling it out and shoving it back in. It was a little challenging to do since her black latex gloved fingers kept on slipping and sliding uncontrollably within the attached latex gloves of her transparent latex dress, but by now, Abbey had figured out how to fuck Sabrina with the dildo without loosing her grip.

She would say "Wait for me..." as she slowed down a bit, giving Sabrina the opportunity to get Abbey closer to orgasm so that the two girls can orgasm together....

Sabrina

"Yes mistress," slipped out of her mouth in a moment of weakness. It seemed that Sabrina was the most naturally submissive girl in the mansion and would automatically submit to anyone who gave her an order. Any of the other girls would have responded that they would try. But Sabrina just said "yes Mistress." She didn't even realize it either. She was too occupied with both holding off her own orgasm and working on bringing Abbey to orgasm as well.

Her grip was much surer, not having to deal with the lubed up latex like Abbey was. So she had a death grip on her dildo as she slammed it in and out of Abbey, twisting and leaning it to try to push all of Abbey's pleasure buttons.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was surprised to be called Mistress, a cause for minor amusement, but most of her focus was gyrating her hips to grind out the most out of the dildo slamming in and out of her tight wet latex sheathed vagina. Each time the head of the dildo reached all the way in, she would feel this massive sure of pleasure, each surge stronger than the next. Her abdomen had started to experience convulsion, a sure sign Sabrina was getting her really close. The other sign was that Abbey's ministration hastened as she put more effort and speed into slamming her dildo into Sabrina, doing her very best to time it so that the two of them can orgasm together...

Sabrina

She can't hold it back any longer. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiinnnnggggg," she cries her whole body starting to jerk from the force of her orgasm. She lost her grip on the dildo but it stayed buried inside Abbey as her eyes rolled back inside her head as she came hard.

Abbey Chase
Sabrina loses it before she can get Abbey to her apex, leaving the dildo inside of her. And she was sooooo close to. As Sabrina cums hard, Abbey's free hand reaches up and grabs one of her latex covered breasts, her fingers digging deep into the rubberized tit flesh while her other hand jams the dildo as far as it can possible go, keeping it there.... Abbey loved seeing Sabrina cum, she loved that it was a really forceful orgasm.

Sabrina

Her orgasm was long and drawn out, leaving her panting and sweating inside her suit as she closed her eyes with a smile. "Mmmm. Was that as good for you as it was for me," she asked, not realizing that Abbey didn't get her own orgasm. She snuggled closer to Abbey, resting her head on Abbey's perfect breasts.

Abbey Chase
Abbey didn't have the heart to tell Sabrina that she didn't come, but seeing her happy like this as she snuggled closer was enough for Abbey as she simply said "I'm glad I gave your pleasure like this".

Sabrina's dildo which was still stuffed inside Abbey was slowly getting pushed out given how tight Abbey was and within less than 30 seconds, had popped out of Abbey's latex sheathed vagina, leaving her feeling empty.

'Note to self. Once back in your room, get yourself off!!' is all Abbey could think of right now.

Sabrina

"You were very quiet," she remarks. "I've never been a quiet cummer. Sometimes Master even has to gag me if we're like watching TV or something. That way I don't ruin his show." She giggles when she said that, remembering all the times she's ridden him while he is relaxing, a big rubber gag in her mouth keeping her quiet as she screamed out in pleasure.

"I'm glad you know about this. It makes life so much more fun when you can have sex almost whenever you want. No worries about diseases. Or jealous partners. Or anything like that. Just lots of fun latex sex."

Back
Top Bottom