Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Abbey Chase
Abbey enjoyed the meeting quite a bit since it allowed her to shine at what she was good at. And there was something about the synergy between her and Ashley that had her energized as well. Of course, the latex still proved to be distracting, but Abbey was able to power through it and maintain a really professional front the entire time. After hearing what Ashley said, she replied "I never saw you or anyone else as mindless. To the contrary, I've always thought of you as a strong smart gorgeous woman from the start. But I understand what you are trying to say. Don't worry about me, I am more open minded than just a week ago, it just takes some getting used to when it comes to all that kinky stuff in the open." The was no denying that just a week here had already changed Abbey, so who knows what happens after another weel...

Ashley

Ashley smiles when she hears Abbey's response. "I'm glad you're starting to see the true nature of the estate. You have so much to offer. Both professionally and not." She stands up, stretching with a satisfied groan. The latex squeaked as she twisted and moaned. "I need to tell Master what happened. Would you like to join me?" She waits for Abbey's response and then leaves the room. Alex had told Ashley where he'd be for most of the day so she heads down to the dungeon.

He is there, grunting as the sound of a leather crop hitting latex fills the hallway. As they walk in they see Sam hanging from her wrists, stripped down to her bottom layer as he walks around, smacking her with his crop. She has her head down and tears silently leak from her eyes. He pauses when he sees Ashley walk in. "How did it go," he asks.

"Very well Master. We've laid a basic groundwork and have scheduled another meeting." She doesn't seem bothered by the punishment that is going on in here right now. She doesn't even ask what Sam did to deserve it. She just talks about the meeting, pausing every so often to allow him to hit Sam undistracted.

Abbey Chase
Abbey ogled Ashley as she stretched, as her outfit made a delightful little symphony of rubbery squeaks. There was simply something special which captured Abbey's attention when it came to latex squeaks... Since she had nothing to do, she figured it might be rude to not accept Ashley's invitation, so she would follow her.

She would be somewhat shocked to see Sam getting punished, for what she didn't know. She would stand at the back. It was a bit hard for her to look at this, particularly seeing that this was the first time she was exposed to something so intense.

Alex Harris

Alex nods approvingly. "You both did a good job," he said as he landed the final blow on Sam's ass. She finally lets loose a sob, her body shaking as she cried. He reaches over and takes her down, gathering her into his arms and rocking her back and forth, soothing her as she clung to him.

Ashley leans over to Abbey, having noticed how off put she was about this. "She actually asked for it. One of the things Master demands is that there are no conflicts in the house. After you left we all went through a lot. But Sam was really mad at you. When you came back and we learned more about why you left she felt terrible and asked to be punished for having such angry thoughts."

Abbey Chase
Abbey felt incredibly conflicted about what had just been revealed to her. She looked shocked even, that something she did led to Sam being punished like this, even if it was something asked for. It was hard to watch her sobbing like this. Abbey was a pretty staunch feminist, so seeing a man hitting a woman was really hard, even though it was consensual. Looking sheepish and a little shaken she said "If you don't mind, I think I'll take my leave for now." It was obviously difficult for Abbey to understand any of what just happened. To her, if Sam was mad at her, she should have confronted Abbey and talked to her. But this was a different world, a strange world.

Ashley

Ashley joins Abbey, letting Alex and Sam have this moment by themselves. She walks to Abbey out of the dungeon and upstairs. "I'm sure this is a lot to take in right now. Do you want to talk about it?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey stops and look at Ashley and replies "Actually, yes... I have to be honest, this was a bit upsetting to watch. Using violence to settle differences isn't exactly something I agree with and it's certainly not something I understand. If Sam felt about about being angry with me, all she had to do is come talk to me. But instead, she chose to be.... well.... beaten like this. As a feminist, this is really shocking. And I know that you told me that Sam chose this, but still... why would she choose this instead of having a civilized conversation with me..."

Ashley

Ashley sighs. She figured that would be the question. "Because. Once he had someone die after an argument. It was before I started. The two of them were on the platform above the aquarium. I don't know what the argument was about but he stormed away. She slipped and hit her head, falling into the pool and drowning. The guilt has been with him all these years. That is why he doesn't let anyone go in the pool alone. And he has this rule because he doesn't want any arguments. He's terrified of losing someone else. So if he can stop any arguments before they happen he is going to."

Abbey Chase
"I feel bad that something like that has happened. Listen, I can see it on your face, that sigh... I can't promise to accept everything that goes on here right away, or at all. My rational mind tells me that using violence to stop an argument might not actually stop it as much as it just beats it into silence without resolution. But the source of the argument will fester, silently, unseen... Of course, that's just my point of view. But I really do hope that if you, or Mr. Harris or any of the girls have a problem with me, that you'll come and see me first. I'm a big girl, I can take it..."
It was obvious that Abbey would need time to understand some of the things going on at the estate. She was headstrong and smart, so hoping to convince her in a matter of minutes on some of the more controversial things wasn't going to happen....

Ashley

"I know it seems strange to you. But it really works. I think part of it is because you don't have the same relationship with Master. Sometimes the disappointment of failing him is worse than the actual punishment. We see it as a penance for failing him. The times I've been punished, I've always been able to let it go after he was done with me. No one is expecting you to do the same thing. But try not to judge us to hard for this."

Abbey Chase
"I'm not here to judge anyone Ashley. As far as I can tell, everyone is here by choice and if they want to, can leave. So if they are here, it's their choice. Who am I to judge. It's just that, obviously, some of this is really strange to me and will take some getting used to. If at any point in time I ever believed that the girls were here against their wills, I'd be calling the authorities. Not to worry though, I'm nowhere near that train of thought"

Ashley

Ashley smiles. "That's good to hear. And you know very well that everyone is allowed to leave, having done so yourself. But none of the girls who have ever accepted his collar would even think about leaving. We've learned that this is our place. We love what we've become and couldn't dream about our lives if we left." She gently places her hand on Abbey's shoulder.

"You'll get used to this eventually. I promise."

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled as she felt Ashley's latex gloved hand on her shoulder. She would nod and say "Well, in the mean time, I do believe it's lunch time. We should head to join the others"

And with that, Abbey and Ashley would head to join everyone for lunch on the patio. Abbey's choice of an electric blue blazer and trousers shone brightly under the midday sun as she found an empty seat between Stacy and Astrid.

Alex and Sam arrive a few minutes later. If you hadn't been in the room, you would have no idea what just happened. Sam actually seems more chipper and upbeat. Until she sits on the chair and visibly winces. She shoots Abbey a smile, trying to tell her that she isn't mad anymore. Everyone has arrived and settled in, chatting while they eat. Like the previous day, Abbey feels feet stroking her legs. But no one is looking at her so she can't tell who it is.

Astrid and Stacy are talking about a new movie that is coming out and their desire to see it. Kayla pipes up and says that they occasionally have a movie night on the lawn. The side of the pool building is large enough to project a full-screen movie on. And when the weather is bad, they just use the full theater in the house. "Full theater," Astrid asks curiously. She had been in the whole house and hadn't seen a theater.

"Yeah. You know that locked room down the hall from the entertainment room? That's the theater. It's been locked up for a while because it's been getting upgraded. The contractors have been done for a few weeks so I don't know what he's waiting for. But I'm certainly not going to ask."

Abbey Chase
Abbey would give Sam a smile back, hoping that she isn't in too much discomfort. Poor girl, she should have just talked to Abbey to spare herself this punishment. Abbey does her best to try to figure out who is teasing her under the table, without actually looking under the table. It's almost like a game now.

Abbey chimes in with a "Why not ask? If you want, I'll ask. It would be fun to have a girls movie night." she said between bites.

Kayla

"Because he loves his surprises. Usually if someone asks about them he delays it, making us wait even longer. It's like seeing the presents under the tree at Christmas but not being able to open them. You wait and you wait, the anticipation growing until finally you get the chance. And it's always wonderful." She finishes her plate. "As much as I want it, I can wait until he's ready."

Abbey Chase
Abbey replied "Well then, in that case I'll remain silent. Wouldn't want to ruin it for everyone else" Although, she did think of maybe trying to sneak in.... Well, maybe not, it might be seen as rude.

Abbey would continue enjoying a light lunch, nothing to heavy, along with some sparkling water. But, she knew lunches were short, so pretty soon she would inquire about her duties for the afternoon.

Alex Harris

Alex looked up as Abbey asked about her duties for the afternoon. He waved his hand. "I have nothing for you. I expected the meeting to last all day. But you and Ashley are a potent duo. I'm sure you can find something to keep yourself occupied for the rest of the day."

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled and was pleasantly surprised. Maybe a stroll around the estate, or some time in the library with a good book, or maybe watching television on the large screen television in the entertainment room. Of course, as fanciful as an afternoon off sounded, Abbey figured Ashley was probably in the same boat, so she would ask her if there was anything she could help with, just in case. Abbey didn't want to come off as the girl who likes slacking off.

Ashley

Ashley knew that she didn't have anything planned for the afternoon and she was planning on enjoying herself. "I thought I might take a nap out in the sun," she responds to Abbey's query. She was really looking forward to it, stretching out, feeling the latex warming up in the afternoon sun. It sounded delightful.

Abbey Chase
Abbey nodded and figured that her original plan might be a good plan after all. "Well then, I think I'll go on a stroll around the estate followed by some mindless entertainment watching the tele in the entertainment room" Of course, the first thing she would do is dress in something less formal. After lunch was over, Abbey would head to her room and put on that transparent dress so loves so much, the feeling of the slippery latex over her already latex encased body really appealing to her.

And once all dress up, she would head out for a stroll around the estate.

Ashley stretches out on the lounge as all the other girls scatter to their various duties. Sam is walking a little slower but she is no worse for wear. The sun makes its path across the sky going from early afternoon to late afternoon. Ashley has slept peacefully on the lounge, waking up as a cool breeze starts to blow over her.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would actually make her way around the sprawling estate, from the forested area, to the Koi pond, through the really nice Japanese style garden, to a wide open area which made her think of a golf course. This estate was much bigger than she had thought. Eventually though, she would make her way back to the mansion, making her way to the entertainment room to see if the television was available. If so, she planned on exploring what the large 70 inch flat screen television had to offer. She figured it probably had all the programming anyone could possibly care for.

Abbey enjoyed the sofa in the entertainment room seem that it was made of latex and that her dress stuck to it, so now her ass slid to and fro teasingly whenever she moved a little. She loved how the slippery latex of her dress felt against her latex suited catsuit.

The TV was available and she was correct. Every channel that was able to be picked up was on there. Sports, entertainment, news, premium. Everything. And if she kept scrolling she would stumble on something interesting. Erotic channels. But they all seemed to be latex themed. Men and women coupled on screen, their identities masked due to the full body latex suits they were wearing. From a distance the suits looked good. But a close inspection would show that they are just cheap imitations of the ones that were provided to the residents of the house. Still, it was better than nothing.

Abbey Chase
Abbey browsed aimlessly through the various channels until she ran into the kinky latex channels, at which point she stopped and well.... perved the content. She would actually look around to make sure no one else was in the room as she settled on watching the erotic channels. Latex definitely had it's grip on Abbey as she watched one of the shows, about a huge gang bang between totally enclosed men and women, but all the men were ejaculating impossible amounts of semen all over the women. It reminded her of the jelly fish, but also of getting fucked by Mr. Harris. Watching it got Abbey pretty aroused since, at some point, she would start gently caressing her breasts, her black latex gloved fingers slipping and sliding around inside the attached latex gloves of her heavily lubricated transparent latex bodycon dress. The latex show was really steamed to watch and at some point, a part of Abbey's developing pervy mind pictured herself as one of the woman in the gangbang.

Back
Top Bottom