Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Interns of Alex Harris [Bodman54/Abbey Chase]

Astrid had left a seat open for Abbey at dinner. She was glad that they were both trying to move forward and see what happened. She smiled as Abbey sat down next to her.

"How was your day," she asked. She was dressed in a red bathing suit, having helped Kayla down at the pool. With all the girls here now more than one life guard was required. While she wasn't as strong a swimmer as Abbey, she was more than capable of rescuing the girls, even though none of them probably needed it.

Abbey Chase
Abbey beamed a bright smile at Astrid as she say her in the red latex lifeguard catsuit accessorized by long yellow latex gloves "Hey Astrid! My day was great actually. How was the pool?" she said as she sat down beside Astrid, giving Astrid's latex clad thigh a gentle squeeze in a 'hey there' fashion. "There's just something about latex and water which is so alluring, isn't there"

Astrid

"The pool was fine. All the girls basically live on a boat so they're all great swimmers. But master demands that there is always someone on duty to make sure nothing happens." She shrugged as she spoke.

"I spent most of my time chatting with some of the girls. So I would say if was pretty good as well. What do you think is for dinner?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey shrugged as she said "No clue. But I imagine it's going to taste fantastic, as always. Of course, first things first..." as she grabs a bottle of white wine and pours a glass before asking "White wine" to Astrid, offering to fill her glass as well.

Astrid

"I'll never say no to wine," she said with a laugh. Her eyes darted across the table to her master as he entered. It had been a few days since he had taken her into his bed and she was feeling lonely. But she turned back to Abbey, determined not to ruin this again.

"Get up to anything fun during your afternoon off?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey blushes a bit and looks a bit sheepish as she answer "Oh, a lady never tells..." Obviously, there was some definite innuendo in what she said, so Astrid would easily be able to figure out what Abbey meant. Abbey would finish pouring the wine in Astrid's glass, brushing up close to her in the process. Seeing Mr. Harris, she smiles and said "Hello Mr. Harris, how was your afternoon?"

Alex Harris

Alex smiled at Abbey and Astrid as he sat down across from them. All his girls were looking at him hungrily, waiting to see who he summoned to him. "My day was very nice Abbey. Thank you for asking." He pointed at Sabrina and crooked his finger. She squealed happily and rushed over to plop herself on his lap, snuggling up to them. The rest of the girls sat back, pouting a little but knowing not to be mad. He does his best to spend alone time with each of them.

"I hope you enjoyed your free afternoon."

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled and said "Yes, the free afternoon was quite enjoyable" as she smiled, looking at Sabrina. "It's definitely a departure from what I am used to, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it"

Today would be vegan night, but it was nothing like Abbey had expected. It was absolutely delicious, with marinated seitan used in lieu of steak, mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables with an absolutely fantastic steak sauce. The main course was preceded by this wonderful soup in a dark broth with vegan dumplings filled with potato, cilantro and tofu. It was absolutely wonderful and went quite well with her white wine.

There were a few grumbles around the table, mostly from Emma as the food is served. But she quieted down and had to admit that it was delicious. There was a reason the girls had earned the highest honors in the cooking world. They were truly fantastic.

Alex had Sabrina on his lap the whole meal, the two of them taking turns feeding each other.

Once everyone was done they all filtered outside, enjoying the cool evening breeze. A game of frisbee broke out on the lawn, girls running and jumping and catching as others dipped into the pool.

Abbey Chase
Abbey for her part would join the girls in the pool after getting rid of her transparent latex dress and cleaning the lube off of her catsuit. After all, she didn't want to get lube in the pool water, that would just be murder on the filters. She also loved the feeling of the water pressure pressing down on her latex catsuit, causing it to become 'vacuumed' against her body.

Sabrina was one of the girls playing frisbee so Astrid took the opportunity to plant herself on Alex's lap, kissing at his jaw happily. He is sitting on a lounge chair, watching over all the beautiful women in latex enjoying their evening.

Astrid to Alex
Astrid would spy that Sabrina had left Alex's side to go and enjoy a game of frisbee with some of the other girls. With a devilish grin on her face, she would gingerly make her way over to where Alex was sitting and happily sit on his lap, wrapping her latex encased arms around his neck before leaning over and kissing him on his jaw. She asks "Good evening master. Is there anything you'd like me to do" as she slowly wiggled her firm latex clad ass around a bit, grinding herself on his lap teasingly.

Alex Harris

Alex welcomed Astrid to his lap with a smile. "There are plenty of things I want you to do my little Swedish doll." He kissed her gently as she ground on his lap. His cock was starting to grow inside his suit, pressing against her perfect ass. "Have I had a chance to use your ass recently," he asked, reaching around her and tweaking her nipples.

Astrid to Alex
Astrid chews on her lower lip with a bit of a feminine giggle as her master suggest a bit of anal play while playing with her nipples. Just the feeling of his fingers on her latex covered breasts was turning on her. Feeling his cock get harder, Astrid would redouble her squirming, literally rubbing her latex clad ass against his cock, wanting to make him as hard as she could, wanting to please him.

Alex Harris

Alex chuckled as Astrid ground down on his cock. "I'll take that as a yes," he said, his cock growing under her ass. "spread these amazing cheeks for your master so he can fuck you."

Astrid to Alex
Astrid would tease Alex a little more, making sure he was long and hard, before lifting up a little bit from his lap, the latex of her suit peeling off of the latex from his suit in a delightful rubbery peeling sound. She would spread her legs as she straddled Alex, positioning her ass to align perfectly with his now really erect cock, waiting for him to guide her in. Her body language of anticipation said it all, how much she wanted him, how much she wanted him inside of her. Just the anticipation alone had made her really wet, had made her nipples really erect.

Alex Harris

Alex rubbed her ass as she stood above him, showing off her assets in her perfectly formed suit. He could see how much she wanted it and he wanted it just as badly. He pressed down slowly, allowing her to adjust to it.

No matter how excited she was, if you hadn't properly trained your ass you had to be careful. He smiled as his head pressed into her back hole. "That's it baby. Nice and slow. Just be patient and adjust to my big cock."

Astrid to Alex
Astrid winces a little at first as Alex's latex cock tries to press past her sphincter. She's obviously really tight and her sphincter is obviously resisting entry, but thankfull Alex had applied lube to his latex encased cock and that would make things a lot easier. In fact, it was a lot easier to do this in latex since the lube over the latex made for a wonderfully slippery surface and, unlike lube on bare skin which quickly gets absorbed and stops being slippery after a bit of time, the lube on the latex stayed super slippery the whole time.

However, once Alex's cock had pushed past the sphincter, it was easier for the cock to slowly slide into Astrid's latex sheathed ass, Astrid would rub her latex covered clit for extra pleasure as Alex's cock slowly began to push into her ass.

Alex Harris

"That's it," Alex said encouragingly, watching his cock disappear into his ass. "Nice and slow my good girl. Get used to it." He continued to say words of encouragement, telling her how proud he was of her and how much he loved her. Her ass was so tight he almost came instantly. But he held off, wanting to give her a good ride. He massaged her ass, running his hands over her cheeks as she completely took him. "There we go. Doesn't it feel good to completely offer your holes to your master?"

Astrid to Alex
Astrid eventually lowered herself so that Alex's long hard lubricated cock was all the way inside of her. It was an unusual feeling, teetering on the edge between pleasant and uncomfortable. But, Alex's words of encouragement and Astrid's desire to bring him pleasure as well her her digital ministration between her legs made things much more enjoyable. "Yes master.... mmmm" she replied with a soft moan at the end. Once Alex had completely penetrated her ass, some of the discomfort would ebb.

Alex Harris

Alex leaned forward and kissed the area between her shoulder blades. "I'm so proud of you. Now just relax for a bit to let your body adjust. It will feel good once you get used to it. I promise." He reached around and pulled her backward so she was pressed against his chest, hugging her gently as his cock settled in her ass. He didn't stop praising her, telling her what a good girl she was and how proud he was that she took his whole cock on her first try. Positive reinforcement was important when introducing something new like this. He wanted her to associate anal with pleasure. Both for herself and because she had pleased him.

Astrid to Alex
The feeling of Alex's long hard cock in her latex sheathed ass would slowly become pleasant and it would enhance the sensation of Astrid fingering herself. But more than anything, the praise from her master really had her going. Her latex clad hips would start to slowly gyrate to and fro, testing to see how it feels with Alex's long hard cock inside of her. "Umm..... master... you feel so good..." she said in a whisper.

Alex Harris

As Alex buried his cock inside Astrid he grinned. "You feel even better my precious. I love fucking you." He settled his cock fully inside her, waingin a moment or two before he lifted her off of him and then pulled her back down. He picked up the pace, bouncing her up and down on his cock, groaning in pleasure as her tight ass squeezed him so deliciously.

Astrid to Alex
Astrid would still feel some discomfort since she wasn't used to anal and she was really tight for Alex's long and large cock, so the first dozen or so bounces would cause Astrid to wince a little as pain flirted with pleasure each time Alex stuffed his cock all the way into her. But after that, things seemed to improve and the sensation definitely got much better as little feminine moans began escaping Astrid's lips. With each thrust, her large perky DD cup breasts would bounce provocatively. At some point, Astrid would begin to squeeze her breasts to add stimuli to her new experience. It was different, but she liked it. And there was something about totally encased in latex that made it more enjoyable, that made the experience... cleaner...

Alex Harris

Alex nodded as he heard Astrid moan. "That's it. Just relax and enjoy it. Master loves you and would never hurt you." He moved slowly, enjoying the tightness of her ass around his cock. As she started to get into it he began to speed up, really thrusting deep inside her with a grunt.

Back
Top Bottom