Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

“I don’t even know if I can look at him.... Nobu says my right eye isn’t healing, and my other eye is too light sensitive to see much...” He was shaking. “If I go before him again... he’ll kill me for sure..”

“Cap’n... I’m really sorry I’m a coward... If I wasn’t such a coward, I wouldn’t have given up the information I found.. wouldn’t have begged so pitifully like I had... But I can’t..!” He shook his head. “I don’t know if Nobu told you... But you don’t know what he did..!” He whispered, voice trembling. “He put a mirror on the ceiling above me so I could watch, he cut me open and stuck himself inside me... the things he took out of me, the things he left inside me...” He had to clench his jaw to keep from crying. “It was too much.. I can’t relive that again..!”

"Settle down before you have a panic attack. There ain't nothin I can do, you have to go. You'll be fine, ok? If you want, Nobu can tag along and be your service dog. You ain't a coward, Ren...you're way braver for still going even though you knew how dangerous it was.." He told him

Ren was quiet for a while, then he turned his head to face Motochika. “I remember it all... the papers and files I mean..” He said softly. “Even if the pictures are gone, I remember everything on those papers..”

"That's good...that'll help a lot during the trial." He told him, "Don't worry about it too much, ok? The trial won't be for a while. Just focus on gettin' better.."

Ren nodded, having very little to do other than laying as still as he could in his bed lest he lose his arm again.

When the trial was finally agreed on, Nobu came with Ren like Motochika said he would. Mainly because Ren couldn't fully walk on his own yet, but it was also to offer Ren an achor in case he had a panic attack. They drove for a long time to the assembly building but when they got there, Nobu helped Ren to the side room to keep him from Matsunaga, "You're doing great.."

Ren was wheelchair-bound and needed someone else to push it for him, leaving him almost as lame as he was when he was bed-bound. He could at least see with one eye at this point, but his vision still wasn’t back to normal. “This’ll probably be the first time I’m not looking forward to taking my clothes off in front of a bunch of people..” He muttered, joints still sore and stiff, wearing a sterile hospital gown over his wrapped up body.

"You'll do great.." Nobu assured him, kissing his head gently, "We show the damage quick as lightning, then get you clothed again and back to the room away from Matsunaga.."

Ren still hated to even hear his name, but just nodded. “Hopefully I don’t lose an arm this time..” He said, trying to joke with Nobu.

Ren groaned at his cheeks being pinched, but didn’t try to wear Nobu’s hands away. “It still doesn’t feel good...!”

Ren’s face flushed. “Shush..! What if one of the clan heads heads us or something..!?” He whispered, embarrassed for once.

He waved his hand, "Let them. What do I care? Only one who pays my bills is Motochika.." He said gently, "And he doesn't care what I do so long as I don't kill anyone important.."

“They are only the most old and powerful vampires to exist to date..!” Ren pointed out.

Masamune and Megohime’s relationship was slowly building, the two spending more and more time together as time went on, and it didn’t take long for the two to become intimate. Megohime was still shy however, so up until that point, kissing was about all she could handle. That seemed to change however, as this time, she let Masamune take control, let him take things farther until they lay together in his bed, her beneath him as their kissing heated up.

"And yet you're the only one that matters.." He smiled softly.

Masamune was by no means a patient person. He tried his best with Megohime but he could only handle so much. He was thankful that she had warmed up a lot more this time around, cuz as he kissed her his hand moved over her thigh slowly and under her shirt.

Ren’s face flushed a bit, and he averted his gaze. “Hardly so..” He muttered.

Megohime didn’t push his hand away, didn’t shy away or ask him to stop, in fact, this time it seemed as though she couldn’t have enough. She kissed him almost desperately, clutching handfuls of his shirt to keep him close, both her skirt and her top riding up a bit. He could hear her heart pounding, smell her excitement, tell that she was enjoying herself just by the way her body trembled ever-so slightly.

Nobu chuckled and looked when Motochika came in.
"They're almost ready." He said and Nobu nodded before patting Ren's hand.
"I'm gonna go get the kit from the car, I'll be right back." He said and headed out.

Masamune groped her breast firmly, kneading it in his hand over her bra. He made a soft noise, she may not have been very big but it was still very nice.

Ren nodded, giving a slight wave as Nobu headed out to the car, not able to do much other than to sit and wait for him to return.

He heard a soft moan from Megohime, her face flushed as she pulled away momentarily to breathe, panting hard against his neck. “M...More..” She whispered, almost begging him, her nipple growing hard under the fabric as he touched her.

It was very quiet for the longest time before the door opened.
"Hello," Matsunaga's voice greeted as he entered the room, "I was almost convinced they didn't bring you."

Masamune's hand moved under her bra and gently pinched her nipple, twirling it gently in his fingers.

Ren felt his blood turn to ice in his veins, looking up with an expression of absolute horror. “N-No.. Y...You aren’t allowed...” He barely managed to sputter out.

This brought Megohime’s head back with a gasp of pleasure, a soft whimper escaping her lips as she gripped the hem of her skirt, pressing her legs together around her hand. She had her eyes closed, lips parted slightly as she savored every touch, wanting nothing more in that moment but for Masamune to touch her more and more.

Ren couldn’t follow with his eyes, couldn’t even glance at Matsunaga as he moved closer. “..be here..” He could barely speak now, fear gripping him so tightly he couldn’t even shake. He couldn’t breathe, couldn’t move, he was so petrified that every muscle in his body was tensed, making a few spots of blood show through his bandages.

She didn’t try to open her eyes and look at him, only squirming a bit more against him. “I-It feels good..~” She admitted to him.

Back
Top Bottom