Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the great blue (Niki-gale and I)

Width soon awoke to the sounds of her vomiting. The tentacle loosens around her and rubs at her back. "Kimiko do you think you will lay eggs or will it be like the other mammals?” He asks her unsure. If it were eggs she could have dozens within a week.

"Alright." Width responds quickly to her. His tentacle wraps itself around her torso again, encircling itself around her breasts. They too were feeling suddenly different. Her breasts felt larger and plumper than last night.

"Its your body...you will know when your ready." Width tells her in an attempt to sound wise. That was sadly the only input he could give to her. It was a rare occurrence for a human woman to bear the children of a squid.

Width keeps his tentacle around her chest. "I should be thanking you." He tells her kindly. "Lets go to the beach!" He tells her with joy in his voice.

After some driving they arrive and Kimiko takes him to the cave and sets him in the water smiling "Width how does it feel to be back in the ocean water" she sets her feet in the cool sea water and watches him swim around

Width swims around feeling the immediate difference in temperature. It was hard to compare the two. The greatest aspect of the ocean was the freedom. "It feels great!" He shouts, moving back to her and wraps his tentacles around her legs.

Width retracts his tentacles from her legs and waits for her to join him in the water. He swims in a circle waiting for her.

"Dont worry everything will be fine..."Width drags her onto shore and stretches his tentacles out. Sending two tentacles to wrap around her arms, two to wrap around her legs and one to hold her torso in place. The tentacles around her legs pull back, spreading her legs very wide. "Just breath."

"Breath and push out..." Width tells her trying to calm and support her. He sends two tentacles to her crotch and starts to rub at the lips of her cunt. He digs his tentacles inside of her and spreads her pussy.

She screamed and pushed a baby out and said "Width there are more" she screamed as about 7 more came out for a total of 8 babies. Kimiko looked at the babis and saw they were just like Width and she smiled saying "You have 8 babies Width"

"We have eight children..." He tells her as the newborn half-breeds swim around their new parents. The children were human on top and had a squid lower half. They were exactly has Width had guessed. "Your body already looks different..." He tells her noticing her huge breasts and sudden appendages around her legs. Her skin had grown a pale red like Widths.

"Your body is changing to adjust to giving birth to my kind and to become more like I am." Width informs her. The liquid her released in her stomach started to change her once it entered her. It was just surfacing at this time.

"Not quiet...your more like a hybred...your both." Width tries to tell her as their children latch onto her.

Width releases a couple of his tentacles from her body. "Everything will be fine dont worry."

"Just listen to your instincts...thats all I can tell you..." Width tells her wraping more tentacles around her body.

Back
Top Bottom