Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the great blue (Niki-gale and I)

"All I can say is that your body...called for me." Width tells her thrusting into her cunt, roughly. His tentacle in her cunt slides inside of her too. This tentacle pokes at her urethra.

Width continues to thrust within her, his cock poking into her womb again. "I want to explore your body..." He tells her, in almost a hypnotic voice. He digs the small tentacle a little deeper into her urethra. "Maybe your body will transform from the pregnancy and can allow you to live in the ocean with me."

Width presses her urethra one more time before he snaps it out of her. "It may take a little time before you do..." He lets her know the reality of the situation. He thrusts roughly into her cunt.

The thought crosses Widths mind. "I bet after your pregnancy...your body will adjust to its sudden changes." He grunts thrusting deeper within her. He thinks to himself if he had any mind-control over her.

Width thrusts into her and his cock locks itself inside of her cunt. He thrusts with much greater force now, forming her cunt to the size of his cock. "Thank you Kimiko..."

"Im thanking you for allowing me to mate with you..and bearing my children." Width tells her rather distracted as he thrusts intently within her pussy.

She shook her head and said "There is nothing to thank me for, this is all because you have been keen on keeping my feelings in consideration. Not a whole lot of human males keep a womans feelings in check and end up hurting her in mores ways then they know"

Width wraps two tentacles around her legs to keep them spread. While her legs are spread he thrust even rougher into her cunt. He makes chirping like sounds as he thrusts.

Kimiko starts moaning loudly and says "I love you Width and you can do this as much as you want since it is mating season for you" she squirms and arches her back in sure pleasure wanting more as if she were like him

Width doesn’t respond back to her with words but with grunts instead. His tentacles cover her body squeezing at her breasts, and hold back her arms. He had made her his mate entirely. His thrusts seem to grow stronger with each passing thrust. The pleasure may soon grow too intense for Kimiko soon enough.

Width feels her cunt tighten around his cock again. He makes a familiar chirp like grunt sound, and thrusts deep one more time. His seed flows deep within her again, filling her with greater quantities of his cum. Her womb begins to expand more due to the excessive amount.

Before she completely falls asleep, Width unhooks himself from her carefully. Once he was out of her he lifts her out of the water with his tentacles and places her on the bathroom floor. He sends one of his tentacles and grabs a towel. He wraps it around her wet body.

Width wraps a large tentacle around her chest. Constricting her breasts a little bit. He does this to "hold her" as she slept. Width slowly starts to drift off to sleep.

Width peacefully rests in the bathtub, his tentacle wrapped around Kimiko’s body a bit tightly. His seed causes her stomach to expand a bit further.

Back
Top Bottom