Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the great blue (Niki-gale and I)

[sorry]

Kaily moaned as she felt him cum and said "Width what did you spray in my stomache" she was worried that something bad was going to happen and did not want him to loose her. She looked in his eyes and smiled "What ever it is you can tell me Width"

Width blinks in confusion. He had very little clue of what she was talking about, due to not understanding her language.

Width waves a few of his unused tentacles above them and tries to tell her it was to try to make her more adaptable to his body. The sun quickly sets at this time. Kimiko would need to return home soon.

Width blinks at her and pokes at her left ear with one of his tentacles. The tentacle slightly digs into her ear and plants a small egg like thing in her head. Width started to make squeaking noises, trying to talk to her. Somehow Kimiko now heard his words. "Bring me home with you." The thought pops into her head. The giant squid seemed to try to control her mind.

(*This isnt true its just a strange addition that will help progression.)

[its ok]

Kimiko looked at him and said "I dont have anyway to do that hun. um can i ask what that stuff you put in my tummy was" she looked at her stomache worried it would be harsh on her body. "I just want to make sure you dont loose a mate Width"

"How did you get here?" Width asks her curiously. "If its from those metal things than take me in that." He tells her persistently. "The liquid I released inside of you is a hunger suppressant. It slows down your need to eat to nearly nothing and gives you excellent nourishment." He informs her quickly.

"Width its just that i dont have anything to put you in with water to keep you from dieing while i drive home" she said letting him know she had no way to keep him alive. She said softly "Does the liquids you put in me make me more like you somehow"

"I can stay dry off of the wetness of your body." Width offers her that solution. "The liquid in your stomach just stops you from being hungry so we can mate with little interuptions. You will bear my offspring after all."

Thanks to the small egg in her mind he was able to think what she thought. "You can travel me in your car then place me in your bathtub, I can live there. Your home isnt that far away after all. I can easily survive being out of water for atleast an hour. Your drive here was about twenty minutes." Width gave her quick and valid reasons. "That is unless you wish to live in the sea."

She looked at him and sighed "We will go to my place and talk there ok, and do you like the name i gave you Width" she sat up and started to get everything ready and said "Meet me by the beach where you found me my car will bew there" she then left and swam to get the car hoping everything would work

Width nods slightly and unhooks his cock from her pussy. His seed stays put plastered inside of her womb like a glue. It was a natural squid thing to ensure ownership. Width swims a little ways back to the beach and waits for her. He could have simply stayed hooked into as she moved about.

"Im right in front of you." Width tells her waving at her from the water. Once she was close enough, he moved out of the water and lept onto Kimikos stomach. He locks himself onto her body with his tentacles and suction cups. Her stomach was already huge.

(Try not to write one liners at least. :cry: )

[sorry looked bigger typing it]

Kimiko smiled and said "Well off to my place. Um Width will my stomache go down in size at all" she asked worried of it being big for a long time and she did not want people to ask questions

"It will in time. When you give birth to our offspring." Width tells her this as Kimiko quickly gets into her car. They would be at her home in a short while. The truth was her stomach would continue to grow larger until she gave birth.

"Im not sure. Maybe from a few days to two-three weeks." Width tells her guessing. He kept from her how big she would get. They soon reach Kimikos small apartment. He stays clamped to her body and is brought inside.

"You will most likely get a little bigger than a woman who is bearing a human child." Width informs her bluntly now in the comfortable water. He moves around with great comfort at the cool water.

"Perfect...but you would need to stay home to take care of them..." Width tells her thinking ahead for her. He swishes in the water comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom