Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the great blue (Niki-gale and I)

"About two three months to help care for them." Width informs her, distracted by the cool water. "Are you going to join me?" He says to her staring at her still naked body. It seemed she never bothered to put her bikini back on.

Width tilts his head slightly. He thinks to himself. Where did she go? He relaxs in the pleasingly cool water. It was so refreshing compared to the ocean. For a squid he sure had it good. "I wonder when she will start to feel the effects of pregnancy?" He askes himself, while she was gone.

Width waits patiently in the cool water. She suddenly returns to him in a revealing transparent nightgown. She was beautiful. "Iâ??m not sure...you could have one, two ...or a dozen. Are you ok?" Width asks at her sudden vomiting.

"A dozen" she said as pucked again "Yeah this is normal for a human girl" she then cleans up and leans back against the wall putting her hand in the water for him to hold "So what do you think they will look like being half human and all"

"I would say they will have a human top and a squid bottom." Width tells her as if he has seen it before. He would be 100% correct however. His tentacle wraps around her hand, and moves up her arm.

Width blinks his large eyes at her. "Im sure they will. Are you ok?" He asks at her sudden change in attitude. He sends a tentacle out of the water and wraps it around her body, to place Kimiko in a hug.

Width makes a loud squeak, which closely resembled a yawn. "Im growing tired." He tells her before he soon falls asleep in the perfect water. She would show even stronger signs of pregnancy in the morning.

Width slept peacefully and morning seemed to come in no time. He awoke to seeing Kimiko next to him. He sends out one of his tentacles and sends it to her chest and wraps the tentacle around her tits. Her breasts seemed to already grow larger.

"Im not really sure how to explain it...its so vast and beautiful its difficult to put it into words." Width tells her as the tentacle around her stomach, lowers to her nether regions and begins to rub at her clit.

She moans and says "Want to go spend the day there Width" she wanted to see how he acted in the ocean normally. She slowly stood up and put her feet into the water sitting on the edge of the tub "What do you think about that, today in the ocean with me"

Width looks at her when she asks the sudden question. "I will as long as Im with you." He wraps his tentacles around her feet, feeling the urge to mate again. "Kimiko why dont you get in the water for right now?" He had already impregnated her but this could speed up the process for her.

"I want to mate more." Width tells her again bluntly but it felt as if it was an order. He crawls over and pins himself over her body. He does so taking care not to put pressure on her stomach.

Width stops his advances. "This can help with the pregnancy." He tells her. pulling off of her. The air was growing tense, and her stomach appeared larger now. "Im sorry I thought I could help."

She gently pulled him close and said hugging him "Its ok to help, i was just wanting to know so i could be able to understand you more. See your the first male of any kind i've been with so the pregnancy thing is all new to me and i need your help to get through it" she gently kissed him and said "You know how to help this along therefore do want you think you need to to help me"

"Dont worry Ill be with you through the whole time." Width tells he with a positive voice. "Everything will be fine." He stares blankly at her , due to her last words in confusion. Width moves his tentacles around her cunt, rubbing her playfully.

Width digs his tentacle deeper into her cunt. As he does this he positions his large cock with her opened pussy. In a matter of seconds, he slams his cock into her pussy, hitting her cervix with ease. He would help her speed up the pregnancy. There was another reason behind his action. It was to make her bear more of his children faster. She wouldnt know this until after she gave birth.

Back
Top Bottom