Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko Rp (me and Ryu_Momochi)

He yawned as he woke up, stretching a bit as he moved, rolling over onto his back as he heard her in the bathroom,"Hmmm... Morning..." he called out, hoping she'd hear him.

He smiled softly, nibbling on her neck,"Hmmm... so you could come up with ideas for things we could do..." he whispered softly to her,"And by the blush on your face... I get the feeling you did have one..." he smirked.

He smiled as his hand moved, rubbing gently against her crotch softly, nibbling a bit rougher on her neck, making sure not to hurt her,"Mmm... you taste so good..." he whispered,"I just wanna eat you up."

He smiled, his finger rubbing faster as he sucked and nibbled on her neck,"Oh... anything else you like...?" He asked as his finger slowly slid into her through her panties teasingly.

He smiled softly as his finger ground around inside of her,"Hmmm... maybe I should..." he whispered in her ear,"But you'll have to do something to deserve such a reward..." He said with a soft smile.

He smiled,"A reward is something special you get for doing something good..." he said, sucking on her neck as his finger slowly began to slip out of her,"If you do something that makes me happy, then you'll get a reward..."

Back
Top Bottom