Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko Rp (me and Ryu_Momochi)

Niki-Gale

Supernova
A girl walked through the town homless wearing a torn shirt and a long skirt and a cap as if she wear hiding soething. A boy walked by and knocked her down on purpose to show her ears and tail and yelled "Haha your a freak" and began to kick her.

Ryu was walking through the streets, his shor black hair and ice blue eyes showing just how tired he was. he didn't like working late, but he couldn't help it this time. He walked down a back ally and noticed someone kicking something on the ground, shaking his head,"Hey!" he said, seeing the boy turn before running away. He moved, looking down at the girl, giving her a friendly smile as best he could.

He moved closer to her,"I won't... don't worry..." he said as he put his hands up, showing her he wouldn't do anything to try and hurt her,"I just want to make sure you're not too banged up..." he said as he gave a gentle friendly smile.

He nodded softly,"Understandable... but I just want to make sure you don't have anything life threatening..." he said as he moved closer, gently letting his hand place onto her cheek, showing how gentle he could be as he looked what he could over.

Kaily tensed up as he got close but then feeling his hand gently land on her cheek she looked at him. She asked "But i'm a freak" she said holding her tail and putting a hand on her ears. She looked down "No one likes me, they all beat on me"

He looked her over a bit,"Hmmm... I just see unique... not freakish..." he said as he turned her around a bit, still just checking the skin he could see,"Could you remove that robe...?" he asked softly,"I want to make sure nothing else is injured..." he said as he gave her a gentle friendly smile.

SHe got tense and gripped her coat "Are you a pervert adn want me to freeze?" hinting she wanted to be in a building. "Dont you have a home where i would be safer" she said as her tail puffed up in anger. You could tell she had cat in her.

He couldn't help but chuckle, giving a soft shake of his head,"Okay... okay... bad choice on my part... we'll find a place..." he said as he gently took her hand, moving with her towards a nearby home, he was glad that he didn't live too far away.

He chuckled a bit,"Yeah... I just got it..." he said as he moved, sitting near her and letting the fire warm him up as well,"I haven't had time to get any maids or butlers or anything..." he said as he stretched a bit, yawning softly before moving and looking at her,"Now... let me check you over..." he said softly.

He chuckled softly as he moved, gently starting to guide her jacket off,"First things first..." he said as he moved, looking her over. He had to admit, she was a good looking woman, and it was hard for him to control himself, but he tried his best as he checked each cut and bruise, making sure they weren't too bad.

He chuckled softly,"Hmmm... because if I don't, who will?" he asked as he let his hand ghost over her skin,"Sometimes all it takes is a bit of... kindness..." he said as he moved, letting his hand ghost over her lower back gently.

He smiled softly,"Your welcome..." he said as he moved, his hands ghosting over her hips gently before he gave a soft kiss to her lower back. He moved away,"Oh... sorry..." he said softly, looking away.

He looked away a bit,"Sorry... you just have beautiful skin..." he said softly,"I couldn't help it..." he said as he bit his lip gently. He was almost never this bold, but something about her just made him crazy.

He smiled softly as he let his hand ghost over her tail,"I think it's beautiful..." he whispered to her,"It contrasts very well with your skin..." he said as he gave a gentle kiss to her neck, unable to help himself anymore.

Back
Top Bottom