Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko Rp (me and Ryu_Momochi)

He smiled and thought about it,"Hmmm... I'll let you choose..." he said, moving and sitting her on his lap, looking up at her,"You get to choose how I give you pleasure..." he smiled.

He smiled,"You want to be on top my cute kitty?" he asked, moving and slipping her nightgown off of her, revealing her to him,"Does my cute little kitten like having some control...?"

He smiled, moving and kissing her softly,"Okay..." he whispered,"Just tell me what you want me to do..." he whispered,"I'll do anything the cute kitty wants..." he smiled.

He smiled, moving and kissing ehr as he flipped her over, sitting ehr so her back was to him as he moved, sitting up and leaning her forward into the doggy style position, letting himself grind against her a bit.

He smiled, letting his hands move over her hips, slowly slipping her panties down a bit, not fully off, but just enough to show him her rear hole,"You look so cute like this..." he said, his hand moving and ghosting over her rear.

He smiled as he let his hands ghost over her rear,"You know..." he whispered to her,"You've got such a cute behind..." he whispered, moving slowly down,"I think I'll give it a little attention..." he said, kissing her rear softly.

He smiled softly,"Don't worry..." he whispered,"I won't do anything to your cute little rear... I'll just kiss it..." he said, kissing here and there as he kept her slit covered by her panties.

Back
Top Bottom