Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko Rp (me and Ryu_Momochi)

He smiled softly as he moved, letting everything slip out of her, moving her to the floor and kneeling her with her back to him, leaning her forward with her rear in the air as he pushed into her slowly.

He smiled, the new angle letting him push deeper into her as he leaned over her, his hands caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples gently,"Mmmm... so good... my cute little kitten feels..." he whispered.

He smiled and moves, kissing her lips deeply as he thrust into her over and over, his tongue slipping into her mouth and rubbing over hers as his hands continued to tease her breasts.

He smiled as he let his tongue pull back from her,"Hmmm... I love... you so much..." he whispered as his hand moved between her legs, rubbing at her clit as he continued to thrust.

He smiled softly as he moved, sitting on the chair near her, his hand moving and ghosting over her back a bit, petting her softly,"I like having you here..." he said softly.

He smiled as she fell asleep, moving and gently lifting her up, carrying her to the bedroom and laying her on the bed. He moved and grabbed a new nightgown, slipping it on her before laying with her, pulling the blankets up over her and snuggling close, closing his eyes softly.

Back
Top Bottom