Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Canticle of Hope) Ch. 6: Gymnastics Club

Tenshi

Supernova
Isabella's alarm went off very early that morning. After a moment, the young redhead remembered why she was awakening at this ungodly hour—with her parents still at work and everything. She'd joined the new gymnastics club, and their first meeting started in an hour.

Isabella streched a bit and rub her belly lightly "mommy will take good care of you, so hold on"

She then got up and move to take a shower, the shower wasnt to hot and she prefer to feel a bit of cold to awaken a bit better.

Once her shower was done, she dress in her gym outfit and move to take a small protean bars and a shake.

She move to the school to meet the others, humming lightly and singing to herself.

MJzMge7.jpg

Isabella got there plenty early. The practice room door was closed. A cute blond girl her age was waiting there too. Big, wide, purple eyes glanced curiously at Isabella. After a moment, she gave a shy smile and bounced over. Giving a bow. “You're in class 1A, aren't you? I'm Kurata Hoshi. High school first year, class 1C.”

Isabella look at the new girl and smile, she was glad that this wasn't some sort of prank with no one showing.

She bow to the girl and present herself as well "i am Donovan Isabella, first year class 1A."

She give her hand to the girl "i am glad to meet you and not being completely alone here, i was hoping this wasnt some kind of prank. You are here for the gymnastic club ?".

The blond gave a bright smile. "Mm!" she agreed. "That's right, Isa-chan. May I call you that? I was going to join the kendo club, but Sadako-senpai is coming here this year, and I want to be on a team with her."

She gave a bit of a blush and a grin. "Sadako-senpai is the best!" she gave a little bounce.

Purple eyes dropped to her own bosom as it bounced in her school uniform. At fifteen, she was defiantly chesty, but nowhere near as developed as Isabella. The blond's eyes rose to the redheads cleavage. She blushed a little and jerked them back up to her classmate's eyes.

Isabella was heavy gifted on the upper floor but as she was pregnant, it seem her boubs were getting even bigger already.

Isabella was wondering if it was normal as Euridice told them that the spawn grows very quickly normally but she couldn't let Hoshi knows.

She smile and look at her giggiing and she couldnt stop staring as she was a beautiful girl and Isabella was attracted to her nice young body.

"Sadako ? i never heard that name. I am quite new around here and i don't know many peoples yet."

The blond smile brightened, dimpling. "She's a second year, Isa-chan, with the most amazing braid! She's so good at kendo. She won three regional titles last year, competing against fourth years and everything. That's why she wanted to do something different this year, more of a challenge.

The little blond sighed. "I want to be that good some day!

9716ce7379ed951381bd9d3ec650723c--anime-wolf-girl-anime-girls.jpg

The door opened and an ookamimi girl stepped out, tall and strong and buxom and beautiful. Her tummy could surely bounce a quarter. They could see her tummy just fine since she was wearing an outfit that was little more than a sports bra, bikini bottom, and ballet slippers "Oh, hi," She smiled. "You must be the new girls. Is it just you?"

She gave a half bow. "My name is Kida. I'm the assistant coach. You should call me sensei, but please don't use my family name. I'll feel old!

He nose twitched a little bit. Only one virgin. Master will be disappointed. Still, they look innocent, and they're really pretty. They'll do fine.

"Come on into the locker room. Sadako and Syra are already here. Coach will give you a two a special work out and see where to place you."

She gestured with her head chin and twitching hears, which made her snow-white top knot flick. Striding across the gym to the girls' locker room, her tail coiled languidly behind her.

Isabella was wearing a pink crock-top pink panties under her pink gym shorts. She was wearing light slippers as she was use to dance.

She look at the beautiful girl greeting them and smile, she was very cute, not as cute as Kye or as her beloved Ryoko but since their relationship wasn't the exclusive type she would gladly give her a good time if she was asked for.

She smile to her and return her greetings "its still very early, not everyone use to be up so early so there might be others that would be late. Maybe we could let them a note so they can join us as they arrive."

She smile to Hoshi and nods again "i dont mind having a special training to see where i will be good at."

Kida grinned, "Don't worry about it. Coach wants to see a few of the new girls at a time 'til he gets you placed."

Kida lead the two girls through the door into the girl's changing room.

They passed a line of lockers and rounded a corner. Ahead of them were two topless girls, chattering with each other as they undressed.

9767b75d9792f42e1393ab346e711a1cc9e2d228.jpg

"Sadako-senpai!" the little blond squeaked, cheeks flaring as the gentle girl with the long, thick spiraling braid stepped out of her panties. Green eyes turned to see them and smiled.

"Hoshi-chan!" she replied, grinning, and the embarrassed, heated little blond bowed and stayed that way so her senpai wouldn't see her blush.

Kawaii_skater_girl_by_omen2501.jpg

Isabella recognized Minato as the other girl stepping out of her panties. The svelte, purple haired beauty was even more perfect naked--if you liked athletic, busty tomboys. She smiled and strode up to Isabella, nude. "You came Isa-chan!" she smiled. "I'm glad. Come on, let's get you out of these and we can find a uniform that fits you."

Isabella smile to the other girls and bow to greet them.

She then recognize Minato and smile to her greeting her "i am a girl of my word, i said i would be here so here am i."

She blush a bit seeinf Minato nakedness but regain her composure quickly even if she was aroused a little.

She undress fully not really being shy to be naked, home she was naked all the time as her parents were so it was customary for her.

She look at minato and smile "Cool, i dont mind the uniform but isn't a bit early to get the uniform ?".

Isabella moan as Minato grab her sensitive breast.

She look at her and blush as her pussy was getting wet already and her nipples hard.

She look at Minato and psu her back slightly but without putting any effort in it.

"stop it, i might want to do something we might regret and the coach want to see us doesn't he ?".

MJzMge7.jpg

Hoshi giggled helplessly. Sadako had pulled her further into the dressing room, now she was behind the younger girl, tickling her as she striped her. Hoshi squirmed and blushed bright red. Isabella could see that Hoshi was in heaven even though she was so embarrassed. She must have yearned for this kind of attention from her senpai for a long time.

The raven haired girl tugged down the blond's lacy pink panties, then cupped her breasts from behind. “What a handful, Hoshi-chan, you really grew over the summer!”

Minato giggled and gave Isabela's nipples a quick tug then grabbed her hand and dragged her to the back of the room. She pulled out snug halter tops and bikini bottoms in sthe school's navy blue with the golden double helix.

"Do we have any big enough?" she teased. "Oh, try these."

Isabella smile and moan as Minato tug her breast again.

She was very sensitive and if it wasn't for her ability to control her arousal a bit, she would have came instantly.

She followed Minato in the back of the room and took a look at the gym clothes.

She then look at Minato and blush a little as she knew that she was wet enough for it to show in that bikini bottom.

She smile to Minato "Does the coach waiting for us already or i have the time to take a short cold shower ? i don't want to soil school property yet".

Isabella thought for a bit, she was aroused enough to want to spend time with Minato in the shower but in another way, she didn't to make the coach unhappy waiting for her on her first day.

She took the clothes and start to dress, she smile to Minato as she was getting dress "After all, i will sweat in it, so it will be soiled anyway".

She finish dressing and the top was a little tight as well as the bikini bottom which was making her curves showing even more.

She was now ready to meet the coach, she look at Minato blushing a little "Let go".

The four girls lined up together in the gym. Kida stood before them, studdying them carefully.

A man emerged from the office--a beautiful silk kimono and long raven black hair rippling as he moved. HIs chest was bare beneath the kimono, but he wore flexible tights. "Girls, this is our coach, Takumi Thorn. Bow."

The other three girls did as was properly and bowed to the coach, who answered with the same respectful gesture.

Rose_Devil.jpg

"Thorn-sensei, these are Hoshi and Isabella."

The man was painfully beautiful, powerfully muscled, sensual lipped, silky haired, with orange-red eyes. "Good morning, girls. Let's begin with some stretches."

Isabella was anxious a bit at first waiting for the coach.

When he came out and when she her the command to bow, she did as it was ask of her.

He was truly handsome and a marvelous sight, if she compare with the only two men she knew, her father was more muscular but a bit older and Worth was completely ugly compare to him.

Only his strange power had made isabella complied to him. This man was completely different. Just seeing him made her completely aroused. She didn't knew why, maybe due to her hormones that are in the top range, due to her pregnancy, she wanted to please him, to be his.

Her submissive side was fully awaken now and if her body was saying that the kind of daddy i want for my babies.

She smile to him and greet him as well bowing to him "Morning sensai, glad to be here."

Mr. Thorn spent several minutes instructing the girls through a variety of stretches, which he seemed just as good at doing as the girls.

At some point, Kida moved away from them, to the door, and then back into the gym. She moved around the girls. Isabella felt Kida's hand tap her butt and then her back to adjust their position.

Mr. Thorn moved closer as he gave more instructions. He had Minato stand behind Isabella and hold her hands, helping her with complicated stretches. Sadako was doing the same for Hoshi.

Then Thorn turned to face Hoshi and jerked up her top, letting the little blond's round breasts spill free and jiggle. "Hey!" She screamed. "What are you doing, sensei!" her cheeks flared and she tried to grab her shirt to pull it back down, but Sadako was holding her tight.

Kida reached out to cup and squeeze Isabella's big breast, and she realized Minato was holding her too!

Isabella was a little starled by the sudden move of the teacher on Hoshi and she was to concentrated on watching what was going on that she completely forgot about herself.

When Kida move to cup her breast for her back side, she moan and exploded on the spot wetting her bikini bottom. She add try to hold her arousal this far but this time it was to much.

She smile to Hoshi and blush "Don't worry, there all kind of stretches and exercises that can make us feel good as well as trained. Just let yourself go into your senpai arms".

Isabella belly was grumbling strangely as she felt a dark desire trying to rise back.

She look at Minato and blush "that not fair, i can't help you feel good like this".

She turn her head a bit to look at Kida "Could you please remove my bikini, i don't want to soil it to much".

Hoshi yelped, squirmed and moaned as the beautiful coach cupped her little breasts, massaging with expert skill.

Kida giggled, "In a hurry, little slut?" she teased, jerking Isabella's top up so that her big, beautiful breasts jiggled free. She crouched and pulled down the other girl's bikini, baring her dripping petals.

"So wet already?" she teased, leaning in and taking a long lip up her petals.

Minato released Isabella's arms too tug on her nipples from behind. Then, after Kida had given her a few licks, guided Isabella to turn in her arms so they could share a hot kiss.

Isabella was in a bliss when she felt Kida licking at her petals.

She wanted to fight it, but deep inside she wanted it, wanted to feel the bliss of someone else body.

Isabella moan when Minato played with her breast and simply moan at Kida comments.

She turn and kiss Minato while keeping an eye on Hoshi hoping the kid was ok.

Rose_Devil.jpg

Thorn smirked and cupped Hoshi's little round breasts from the outsides. He rolled the nipples with his thumbs, looking down at her face. “Just relax, little one,” he purred. “Look at your slutty little friend. See how she's loving this? She's not a virgin like you. She knows what's coming...”

He released one breast to press his finger's into her clit through the bikini bottom. “She knows what I'm going to make her feel.”

Hoshi moans as she feels his finger press against her bottoms. "No... please. " she whispered softly as it felt so good. How could it be bad if it felt so good. No she couldn't... she looked over at her friend as she completely gave into it.

Back
Top Bottom