Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Canticle of Hope) Ch. 6: Gymnastics Club

Isabella was glad that she was able to make Minato came again and that throught her ministration, she was able to make Kida come through Minato as well.

She move her head a bit higher and look at Minato and Kida and smile "Now lets all cum together".

She move one hand down to push some fingers gently into Minato pussy and she move her other hands to play with her clit.

She continue to lick Minato little hole gently and expertly.

Hoshi moaned as she panted and moaned. Her body shivered as pleasure washed over her. He felt so big inside of her... he felt ... her pussy.. felt so full... it felt so... wonderful. She came again as she said. "Yes master... fuck your pussy... fuck me deep.. fucking make your pussy cum... oh god yes." She moaned as the pleasure rolled together.

9716ce7379ed951381bd9d3ec650723c--anime-wolf-girl-anime-girls.jpg

"Yes, together!" Kida sang out, and Minato echoed her, "Together!"

Kida lapped at Isa's clit hard, pressing two finger's down her channel and thrusting fast...

Faster..

Nibbling and sucking at the other girl's clit.

"now, girls!" she gasped out, and Minato arched her back and screamed, "now!"

Leaning hard on Hoshi's back, pressing her silky body deep into the girl beneath her, Thorn's hsinging body flushed, his muscles tensed and rippled . "Give yourself to me utterly now, little Hoshi," he snarled, "Heart and mind, body and soul, as your precious friend belllow you did. Cum for me and be mine forever!"

Thorn buried his cock in little Hoshi's womb and roared out in maddened bliss as his seed flooded into her, cock spreading her wider with each pulse!

Hoshi moans as she feels him gush inside of her and replies... "yes... master... i am mmmm yours... take me..... heart and mind....mmmm.... body and....oh god yes soul.... " she replies as she then cums heard onto his cock that is shoved inside of her.

Her body shovers her mind goes blink in bliss. Her heart burns with lust her body grips tightly around his cock as she cums as her soul yearns for his desires. "Yes madter... i am yours...mmmm alll yours."

Isabella was in heaven for a short moment has she felt she was about to climax and Kids wasnt holding her anymore.

For a short moment her mind sent blank and she forgot Ryoko for a bit only feeling her own pleasure and the strength she was getting by making kids and Minato climax with her. Something Deep inside her was fighting to get Free.

She moan and climax on Kids lips has Frank Minato own climax "oh my God......." Was all she could say.

Rose_Devil.jpg

Thorn caught Hoshi by the hair. He tugged her head back, and too the side. Then he kissed her fiercely, possessively, knowing she was his now, his toy, his tool, his slave. "Yes, mine, little Hoshi," he purred, and the conquered girl could feel the seed swelling her womb pushing deeper, wrestling itself for the right to impregnate her. "'Til the end of your days."

When he was sure his seed had taken root, Thorn pulled out slowly, leaving Hoshi in the arms of her beloved senpai so the two could trade loving kisses and share the bliss of being together in his bondage.

Crossing to Isabella, he lifted the other first year out of the tangle of girls. Isa found herself cradled in the bishounen's powerful arms. He leaned down to claim her lips with a sensual kiss. "Mmmmm..." he purred. "A girl's eccstacy on another girl's lips is a sweet savor."

Isabella was in heaven for a moment and her mind was completely blank. Deep within her soul a darkness was awakening again very slowly. A need to dominante the others girls was starting to fill her. A need to all the girls she knew Fully impregnated by the master of her soul, Who ever that truly be.

For a short bit, she was seeing Ryoko and Kye with a huge, round pregnant belly. She was out after her climax that she notice Thorn in the last moment, when she was in His arms and when he was kissing her.

She look at him and smile, he was so beautiful comparé to her previous master and he Kisses so well that she simply left herself open to him.

Hoshi kissed her senpai as she was in a daze. She almost felt like she had been dreaming... her feet weren't touching the ground... no... they were just numb... her brain... racked with pleasure. As she started to relax from the ordeal. She fell asleep.

Thorn gave Isabella another kiss, long and hard. Finding the young girl willing already, he gave her nipples a few tweaks, then lowered her to her knees before him. One hand was tangles in Isabella's hair as he guided her lips to his shining cock.

Isabella looks at her new master and smiles to him. He was so handsome and his cock was a true marvel in this world. She opened her mouth and took the tip of his cock into her hungry mouth. Something deep inside of her ws trying to comeback to the surface and image of her extasy with Wort was returning to her mind. They baby into her loins made her pussy wet in anticipation.

Slowly, she opened her mouth more and more taking more of this huge cock into her mouth sucing on it like it was the best popsicle in the world.

The beautiful coach looked down into the young girl's eyes. He gave a purr and a puff as she ministered to his manhood. she could taste his seed smeared there, and Hoshi's ecstasy.

With an encouraging smile on a heartachingly beautiful face, he caressed Isabelle's hair. "Go on, little one. this feels good."

Isabella was now in a deep corner of her mind only listening to her lust and her extasy. Her loins was wet and needy and she knew that soon her new master would seed her as well and if her body work properly, she will breed him an beautiful baby as well. Two babies deep in her womb would make her feel whole and complete.

She continue to suck on his cock taking it deeper and deeper into her throat. She move her tongue around the head each time she move herhead back toward the glan. then she take it back deeper until she reach his balls.

Isabella opened her mouth and took everything he gave her.

She swallow while she looked at him and smiled to him "taste good"

Thorn growled and snarled as Isabella drank his seed. He didn't soften in the slightest.

Leaning down, he nibbled on Isabella's throat and purred, "Mine now."

Thorn started to arrange Isa for the completion of his conquest. Kneeling, he pulled the dancer's right leg up and over, guiding her to hook her knee over his shoulder. He guided the young girl up on her ohter knee, supporging her with grasped hands.

Isa found herself hanging in the air, bare body facing the other girls as his manhood lined up with her petals...

Isabella was in a bliss, he was about to claim her and as he position her, all the pleasure she felt with Wort came back to her mind. The extasy, his mighty cock inside her. His seed flooding her womb and making a child grow inside her.

She stood there and waited her master entrance with anticipation "Take me master, make me yours".

Rose_Devil.jpg

Thorn granted Isabella's wish by hammering don ehr channel wtih a mighty thrust, spreading her channel wide all the way t the cervix. "Tight!" he gasped. "Gods bellow, girl, it's almst like you're a virgin."

Snarling his hunger, Thorn began strong, steady thrusts, each one slamming into Isa's cervix...

Isabella was in a bliss but she still felt like if something deep inside her was telling her that she needed to fight, that she needed to resist for Kyoko, Kye and the others but she felt like if another voice was telling her that this was ok, that this was were she truly belong.

She moaned as she felt her new master cock so big and so deep inside her, this was the greatest feeling that she ever felt and deep inside, she wanted more of that feeling. She wanted to be fucked again and again without ending.

Isabella felt each trust, strong, steady and powerful thrust that where hitting her cervix. She was close to her climax but his comment almost offended her "I only have been fucked once i my entire life, i am almost a virgin. I am suppose to be tight, what do you take me for a slut ?".

"No, little one," the bishi monster snarled "Not a slut. You are mine now, now and forever, and your pulse will quicken for me alone!"

The other girls watched in enchanted delight as Thorn hammered heavily into Isabella. He forced her into the splits as he forced through her cervix and hammered into her womb. "So deep!" The teen's full, ripe breast bounced and jiggled with the force of his thrusts.

Thorn snarled and snapped as he drove deep into Isabella.

"Is that what you want? A child from my loins?

"Cum for me and I will plant my seed in you.

"Obey, me, Isabella...

"Cum hard!"

Isabella was rather please but his reply, she was not a slut, she was his and his alone.

Somewhere deep inside her mind, she felt a deep pain, like if she was betraying someone dear to her heart but the pleasure he made her feel wash all her guilt away. She wanted this more than anything else.

Slowly but surely her arousal and her clima was increasing more and more as Thorn drove his meat into her wildly. She was really sensitive and it didn't take her a lot of time to climax so has he was hitting her cervix and her womb it was only a question of minutes before she would explode for him.

Hearing him telling her that he would plant another baby in her was enough to push her over the edge. She wanted this baby, a lot of babies, she wanted to ever be pregnant.

She scream and yell her extasy when her climax finally took her and flooded her love canal.

"Yes, oh my lord, yes, this is so good, breed me master breed me deep."

"OH MY GOODNESS, SO GOOD".

Thorn's cock pistoned into Isabella's womb fast and hard as her obedient channel milked at his cock. With a roar, the gym coach's fertile seed erupted into Isabella's womb. His muscles rippled and skin burned in bliss. his seed painted her fertile depths, gush after gush, 'til Isabella's womb began to swell.

It wasn't just seed that flooded her, though. In that moment when her very soul was open to him, Thorn's magic came crashing into her. His power obliterated anything that might interfere with his utter mastery of her, body and soul. The more Isa's womb swelled, the less she could conceive of wanting anything but to worship Thorn and bring her beloved friends to worship him as well...

The moment her last ember of free will was extinguished Isa felt Thorn's seed take root in her womb, planting a second baby inside of her!

Thorn's cock pistoned into Isabella's womb fast and hard as her obedient channel milked at his cock. With a roar, the gym coach's fertile seed erupted into Isabella's womb. His muscles rippled and skin burned in bliss. his seed painted her fertile depths, gush after gush, 'til Isabella's womb began to swell.

It wasn't just seed that flooded her, though. In that moment when her very soul was open to him, Thorn's magic came crashing into her. His power obliterated anything that might interfere with his utter mastery of her, body and soul. The more Isa's womb swelled, the less she could conceive of wanting anything but to worship Thorn and bring her beloved friends to worship him as well...

The moment her last ember of free will was extinguished Isa felt Thorn's seed take root in her womb, planting a second baby inside of her!

Isabella was in heaven already. This was the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt. not that she had felt so many but this was different. It was an orgasm given to her by her master, the father of her child and he will give her a lot more.

The more her belly swell, the more she was sure that this was what she wanted all her life. A master to breed and take care of her. A true master for her and all her friends that are so lost in this world searching for their rightful place and this place was with her and Thorn her beloved master.

Isabella was sure of one thing, she need to bring her friends to her master so he could make them see that this was the right way for things to be.

Isabella looked at Thorn smiling "Master, thank you for showing me how wrong i was. This is my rightful place."

Rose_Devil.jpg

"What unexpected bliss." Thorn gathered Isabela in his arms and kissed her with possessive tenderness. "I did not realize i was claiming such a precious treasure... You're Insipred by a muse, little one. Kneel," he commanded, setting her down. "Suck my cock when youre not answreing my questions. Which of my brothers planted that other baby in your womb? How many other magic girls do you know? Are they virgins?"

Isabella smiles and nods at him "I don't exactly know what that imply to be inspired by a muse. One of the cute squirrel told us but half the time i don't really follow what they are talking about."

She move and kneel before him slowly sucking and licking his cock. cleaning him. "I think we are at least 5, including me, if i count correctly. There my senpai and her friend and two of their friends plus mem so yep, we are 5 girls. As if we are magical girls, i don't know".

She sucked a bit more cleaning if magnificent tool and thought about is last question "I think is name was Wort or Wart, something like that, i must confess that i didn't really asked him at the time. He was burying his cock deep into my virgin vagina and i wasn't in a very talkative mood at the time".

Back
Top Bottom