Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Canticle of Hope) Ch. 6: Gymnastics Club

Thorn smirked. "Well, well, well." His fists closed in Isabella's hair and pulled her up and down his cock, hips begining to thrust. "It seems my brother had one conquest beyond all others before he died. With your help, little one, I'll suprapss him fully."

He started down into Isa's ice blue eyes as he thrust steadily down her throat. "What do you think of that, little one? Do you want to make your master the mightiest devil since the dawn of time?"

Isabella smiles at her new master and sigh. He was powerful and handsome and he was a marvel to her. She would gave anything she have to please him.

She knew that he was needed her to get even stronger and she want nothing then to help him.

She smiles and nods at him "I will do everything i can to help you my master, you will be the most powerful one in the world".

Rose_Devil.jpg

"That makes me happy, little one," Thorn purred. He pressed down her throat again and stroked faster. "Lick me. Suck me. Except me. Love me. Yield to me forever.... Drink...."

With a sudden roar and a smell of roses, Thorn's salty seed gushed down Isabella's throat, sealing his mastery over her deep inside so that she might have no hope left of escape.

Thorn snarled in bliss, muscled rippling and bulging. He pumped Isabella's belly full of fertile magic.

"Drink deep!"

After a little while of savoring his conquest, stroking Isabella's hair tenderly, Thorn continued, "now, little one. You're going to bring me your Muse Inspired friends one at a time. They will join you as your chain sisters. What's the best way to do this?

Isabella thought about the situation and what she need to do to help him getting stronger.

She look back at him and smiles "the best way to do this, would be to isolate them and trap them but you must not harm them. We protect each other and i wont tolerate seeing one of my sisters getting hurt. That's what killed Wart, he shouldn't have asked me to hurt my beloved Ryoko".

She smiles and blush thinking about Ryoko and spoke again "We are soon moving to a spring to rest and get some cleaning so setting something there could be the best course of action."

She thought and smiles "Kye is one of the best muse we have, she experienced and quite powerful. She should be our priority. She can be a little awkward and a ditz when she not currently fighting so the spring setup seem like the best trap to lure her in".

Last edited:
The other girls gathered around Isa and took turns giving the redhead long, slow, sensual kisses.

Thorn pondered with a rose while he considered. Then he grazed it over Isabella's lips. "We can't wait that long, little one. Bring her too me here at lunch time."

Isabella was totally under his control and she felt good about it. She bow to him and smiles "I will master, i will think about a way to bring her and i will join you in the auditorium at lunch."

She bow again and leave the room to move back to the school garden before the class start.

Back
Top Bottom