Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Canticle of Hope) Ch. 6: Gymnastics Club

Thorn smirked as the little blond fought with herself. He slipped his hand inside of Hoshi's panties to play over her petals directly, teasing her hotter and higher.

Though Thorn wore a cruel, smug smirk, Sadako's eyes were loving and tender as they looked down into the little blond's. She tipped up Hoshi's chin and leaned down. Hoshi could feel her senpai's breath teasing her lips. "Soon, Hoshi-kohai, we can love and worship master together."

Isabella Donovan

Isabella was kissing Minato and letting Kida abuse her soft young body.

She look at Hoshi and smile "That it, girl, let the pleasure fill you, its not because you want it that you are a slut."

She moan and kiss minato back "we are who we want".

Hoshi moaned softly.. "no.. slut...no slut..." she whispered to herself as she could feel her hot breath. The word worship came to mind as it stuck in her head as she then felt his finger inside her. "No slut...slut... worship.. no virgin.. slut... worship virgin... good... feels so good... worship good.... slut worship good... " her brain was losing as her body grew more and more aroused.

9716ce7379ed951381bd9d3ec650723c--anime-wolf-girl-anime-girls.jpg

"That's right," Kida purred, reaching around Isabella's tiny waist too jerk Minato's top up. "Don't fight it. Feel it."

Kida guided Minato down to one knee. At this heihgt, her pert, full breasts mooshed into the shorter girl's. Minato's lips saught Isabella's with hunger. Kida's hands moved down, pulling Minato's bikini down. Then she took one hand from each of the kissing girls and lead them to the other girls' petals.

Thorn gave a deep, resonant purr. He crouched too slide Hoshi's bikini down, then off. He tossed it aside, then pushed Hoshi's hips over his shoulders. The beautiful man's hot, wicked tongue taunted and seduced the young innocent blond.

Sadako released hoshi's arms. Letting the blond lean into her, she reached around and tugged softly on her kohai's nipples.

Hoshi didn't move not even realizing Sadako had let go of her arms. She moans louder as she felt his tongue. She opened her mouth in silent pleasure as she started to drool.. "oh thorn.... oh..." her eyes rolling into her head as Sadako played with her breasts. She was still fighting a losing battle "no slut virgin... no virgin worship... breasts worship slut.... slut worship breasts... tongue worship Thorn... slut worship Thorn... fire.. good fire...fire burns hot... burning hot slut.." she moaned as she started to sweat.

[IMG='width:319px;']https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/Dl9oSwm9YfM9cqUDQvb55aIlJn6axz0iy131NRpBxbHYo8HhBsulDcqBf4mYpFvs1sMh02XnjiwYCnPaQHm5q4hvJOGOlc9qZzdGpm5I10GsxMR5KhFax_DANEAr2UwSuxA_5wTm[/IMG]

Isabella Donovan

Isabella was in a bliss and she moan as she felt Minato breast on her. She had no problem playing with Minato petals as she was quite good at it. She had plenty of practice with Ryoko and some of the other girls.

She was still keeping an eye on Hoshi and was starting to wonder as she was babbling some strange nonsense. Her instinct was telling her that something was wrong but she didn't knew the girl to well and she didn't know if that was her way to express her arousal.

The coach seem like a good pussy licker as she was seeing Hoshi reaction. "Calm yourself Hoshi, let it in slowly and get yourself accustomated to it. Its normal for any girl to feel good when someone else do what they are doing to you".

Isabella Donovan

Rose_Devil.jpg

Thorn rumbled and caressed the little virgin with his expert tongue. Outer petals, inner, channel, clit. He patiently varied his strokes, fast then slow then fast. Every once in a while he purred encouragement or a command. "Don't fight it little virgin." "Let my pleasure fill you." The cruel master never sent his tongue down her channel. "Embrace me." "Give in." Wanting to stretch that another way. "Be mine forever."

"Cum now and be mine!"

"Master is skilled," Kida whispered between kisses. "You can see that, can't you Isa-chan?"

Her classmate was learning fast how to make her feel bliss. Minato's attentive tongue was very quickly finding all the secret pleasure spots that Ryoko so loved to use to send her spiraling into ecstasy.

Hoshi moans louder as she was losing the battle. Like a child holding onto a slope... slowly losing her grip and slipig a little farther down the slop, unsure of where the bottom is as she could not see the bottom. If felt better every time she slipped but out of sheer will she help on as her mind was left to play tug a war as she would slip again. his words echo in her head as she started to let the pleasure fill her as she says " worship...worship...." next his words of embrace and give in my made er body shiver with pleasure as she moans. "Whoship Thorn... whorship thorn...." she could feel her body building in climax like a floor about to overpower the flood gates. "whorship Thorn forever.... worship thorn forever..."

the moment he got to CUm her body convulsed in rebelion to her mind as she finally let got as she came Hard. "YES MASTER.... oh YES MASTER Thorn.." she moaned loudly as she gushed in climax as her eyes rolled finally giving in as her mouth gaps open in extacy. "I am yours... oh yes.. oh yes... so goood." she moans as her climaxes just rolled into each other as she just moaned with her eyes rolling into her head.

Dl9oSwm9YfM9cqUDQvb55aIlJn6axz0iy131NRpBxbHYo8HhBsulDcqBf4mYpFvs1sMh02XnjiwYCnPaQHm5q4hvJOGOlc9qZzdGpm5I10GsxMR5KhFax_DANEAr2UwSuxA_5wTm

Isabella Donovan

Isabella was already in a bliss, if it wasn't the fact that her heart was taken by Ryoko, she would probably have fallen in love with Minato.

Her tongue was one of the most marvelous thing she had felt and She could probably outrank Ryoko.

She was also extremely aroused hearing Hoshi moans again and again with Thorn ministration, she had even climaxed screaming his name and calling him master.

She felt that a bit strange but since she didn't really knew the girl she didn't care about it much, maybe she add a submissive nature and a master/sub fetish.

Isabella moan as she felt her own climax hitting her "OOHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, BY THE GREAT MUSES, i am CUUMMINNGGG".

9716ce7379ed951381bd9d3ec650723c--anime-wolf-girl-anime-girls.jpg

The older girl cooed in bliss and lapped at Isabella's lips attentively, drawing out her climax and drinking in her girlcum. The wolf girl purred and cooed, keeping this up for a blissful eternity before releasing Isa's legs and rising up her body. She kissed Isa hard, letting the other girl taste her own ecstasy on Kida's lips. She kissed Minaot next, letting Isabella's classmate taste.

"Let's do it this way, now," Kida rumbled, guiding Isabella to the floor on one side. She and Minato quickly stripped. Minato presented her petals--bloomed and dripping with excitement--to her classmate's lips. Kida started too lap at Isabella again while offering her own petals to Minato.

Thorn smirked and rose up little Hoshi's body, lips glistening with her nectar. He kissed the young girl on the lips, letting her taste the proof of her surrender. His tongue slipped between her lips, wrestling her tongue. Before the taste was fully gone, he Sadako a taste too.

Thorn dropped his pants, letting his magnificent manhood spring free--almost inhumanly long and thick and proud. The bishounen lifted Hoshi's legs again, guiding them around his hips. He ran his length up and down her petals...

Hoshi shivered as she kissed him. her arms wrapping around him as her brain was lost in the extacy. She rubbed her body against his as she kissed him passionatly and deeply. SHe moaned loudly as she felt his member rub against her petals... "oh yes... yes Master.... Thorn... yes... give it to me... I want it... I want it deeeep inside me....take me.. I am yours... mmmmm" she moans as her body was shivering from after glow and her brain was too tired to fight so she just gave in.. It all felt too good to fight anyway.

Dl9oSwm9YfM9cqUDQvb55aIlJn6axz0iy131NRpBxbHYo8HhBsulDcqBf4mYpFvs1sMh02XnjiwYCnPaQHm5q4hvJOGOlc9qZzdGpm5I10GsxMR5KhFax_DANEAr2UwSuxA_5wTm

Isabella Donovan

Isabella smile at Kida and move to the floor with Minato, she took a moment to inhale Minato scent into herself. Damn she was smelling nice and she was able to taster her on Kida lips.

She slowly move her head between Minato legs and start to lap at Minato fountain like if it would stop flooding her lips to soon.

When she felt Kida tongue own her own petals she moan, Kida was extremely good at this and she would made her climax very soon.

Rose_Devil.jpg

"Yes, Lilttle Hoshi," Thorn rumbled in a sensual, resonant voice. "Yes i will."

After so many minutes of being gentle and patient--however forcefully--Thorn couldn't wait anymore. He found the young virgin's channel and spread her entrance wide, getting his manhood just throuhg her virgin gates. The tip of his long member had just barely grazed her hymen with his pre...

"Mine!" Thorn barked as he slammed forewords, sundering her hymen and slamming up into the young blond's cervix. "So tight!" he gasped, skin rosy with heat. "So tight, my little Hoshi."

* * *​

Minato moaned sweetly at Isabella's loving tongue. Her need dripped over the young girls lips and tongue. Isa's classmate moaned and rolled her hips against Isabella's eager caress. her own tongue licked happily at Kida's petals, eager to give the wolf girl as much pleasure as Isa was giving her.

Kida, meanwhile, slowed down a little on Isabella. Ryoko with her loving care had never thought to do anything but give Isabella as much bliss as she could as often as she could. Kida was doing something different now. The wolf girl's expert tongue raised Isabella close to the edge of ecstasy, then slowed, backing her off just a little, keeping her on the edge of bliss. Isabella found her ecstasy rising and falling, but not going over that beautiful precipice...

And so her need built!

Hoshi moans as she felt him press against her lips. She gasped as he sank deeper into her. It felt like he had gone all the way into her throat as he plunged into her. "Oh yes.. to big...so deep... so your... all yours..." she moans as no one held her in place or forced her into this.. she had gotten bitten hard by the lust bug. And it sure as hell was making up for lost time.

Isabella Donovan

Isabella continue to lap at Minato love canal with lust and desire, she wanted her to feel good and to climax into her hungry mouth.

She lick at her neighter lips parting them a little appart with her hand. She nibble at her small erect clit with the tips of her tongue.

"so good" as all she could say right now.

Se felt like she was about to cum when she felt like Kida was playing with her in a way she had never experienced before.

"Oh my god, What are you doing to me ?".

Thorn gave a lusty grunt. The teen's profession of submission driving him mad with l lust. His hips gyrated hard, building up fast. his eyes dropped down the blond teen's body, savoring the way her little breasts jiggled and bounced. The beautiful man's muscles flexed and rippled, and he grunted with each thrust.

Kida snickered softly as she teased at Isabella's petals, keeping the redhead on the edge by shifting her pace from moment to moment. "Do you want to cum, Isa-chan?" she whispered.

"I'll let you...

"I'll make you...

"But not 'til you make Minato cum.

"If you can make Minato cum three times, I'll give you release."

Hoshi moans as he thrusts inside of her. She grips her own breasts having lost any dignity she may have had left. The only thing she could think of was his cock moving inside of her and how good it felt.

Isabella Donovan

Isabella look at Kida and then back at Minato and smile softly.

She was issued a challenge and Isabella has long learned that she can't back out of a challenge before she even tried it.

She knew that she been able to make Ryoko came a couples of time under her ministration so surely, she will be able to make the same thing for Minato.

She look at Kida and grins "Challenge accepted".

She move back to lick at Minato pussy while her hand slowly move to massage her smaller but still ample breast.

Thorn snarled. His eyes seemed to devour the young girl's jiggling breasts. “Cum little one,” he growled. “Cum hard!”

He jerked his pelvic muscles so that his manhood shifted inside of her as he hammered in deep.

Minato gasped and purred. She gasped and bit Kida on the inner thigh to hold back a cry of ecstasy. The situation pushed Kida over the edge, too, and Kida's nectar gushed over Minato's lips and chin.

Kida kept focused, though, and purred hard as she kept Isabella quivering on the edge of ecstasy.

Hoshi moans loudly as he jerks inside of her. A new wave of pleasure washing over her as his manhood felt even better inside of her. She wasn't sure what cumming was but her body did. She shivered as her pussy hugged his cock as she moaned louder. She started to scream in pleasure unadible words of pleasure as she came.

Isabella was so close and so far at the same time. This was killing her but Minato already came once so she only had two more Time to do it. Isabella continue her ministration while thinking about the best way to make Minato cum again.

Then she had an idea, she move her tongue slowly lower to lick Minato backdoor while her hands move to play with her clit.

Minato squirmed in happy glee at the other girl's attention, purring and gasping...

Then, a sudden change in sensation. She arched her back and gave a howl of glee as she gushed again!

Kida gasped and giggled, "What's she doing too you, Mina-chan?"

Thorn snarled in bliss as Hoshi's eccstacy milked his cock. He gave an extatic bark as his seed pumped out of his pulsing manhood, flooding into the blond teens womb in a great flood.

He snarled incoherently as he pumped so much seed in her she felt sure she was about to burst!

Thorn jerked his cock out of Hoshi, but didn't stop. He gestured for Kida to lay down on her back...

9767b75d9792f42e1393ab346e711a1cc9e2d228.jpg

Then he lay the little blond down on top of her senpai, breast to breast.

The raven haired girl gave her kohai a loving look and a deep kiss as Thorn lay over them both...

And thrust deep into Hoshi once more!

Hoshi kisses kida as she then feels Thorn inside her once again as she moans onto the kiss. She shivered in pleasure as her body pressed against Kida's

Isabella moan as Kida was still doing her but she was still keeping Isabella on the edge .

Isabella continue to lick Minato little brown hole lick and twirling around it with the tips of her tongue as her fingers played with Minato clit expertly.

Isabella fet a bit ashame to do this with the one she loved but in a way they never truly talked about it and Ryoko was also doing it with Kye.

She move her tongue a bit faster as well as her fingers "come for me Minato, flood my face."

Hoshi barely even noticed her will failing. The man thrusting deep inside of her, raking her body over her precious senpai's bare silky body again and again, was remaking her to his pleasure a little more every moment. Just a few more orgasams, and there'd be none of Hoshi left, just an obedient slave shaped to his desires, with Hoshi's memories to draw upon in the quest to bring him more girls to seed and remake in his image.

Kawaii_skater_girl_by_omen2501.jpg

Minato whimpered and gasped and panted. She grew more sensitive every moment. her tongue and lips ministered to Kida's pleasure on a sort of loving auto pliot. Even so very overwhelmed as she was, the skater girl still wanted her lovers happy..

"Yes!" Minato screamed out, half chocking on Kida's latest gush of girlcum. "Yes!"

The purple haired girl arched her back and screamed out as hot girlcum bathed Isabella's lips.

Back
Top Bottom