Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

GM To Alex
Ariana smiles while a bit as she continues sucking your cock, the tight latex encasing your erection becoming increasingly lubricated with her saliva. The way she uses her hand to grip your cock and stroke it up and down while at the same time sucking it clearly shows that she is surprisingly experienced. With her free hand, she grips your ass as to steady herself as her head bobs to and fro. For her part, Ariana is trying to see how hard she can make your :)

@bodman54

Abbey Chase
Abbey didn't mind the attention as she walked around the academy in her usual confident yet dead sexy walk. The little tour is definitely worth it as she finds several points of interest, from several small study halls to several classrooms, each dedicated to a specific subject. Unfortunately, the doors to the classrooms were closed, but she could see a little bit through the intricate stained glass windows framing each side of the large carved wooden doors leading into each classroom. Each the wooden door frame was carved with intricate details...

Her tour would continue as she memorized everything that she say along the way. Eventually, she could smell the tell tale scent of chlorinated water, which in turn would lead her to finding to pool complex. She would make her way through the front doors which basically led to either the 'shared pool' area or the 'humanoids only' pool area... The 'humanoid only' pool area actually had change rooms which surprised Abbey since she didn't understand yet that in that pool, people could swim without any latex protection and obviously needed a place to change if needed. On the pool deck, she would see a sole male in a revealing red latex catsuit with a short pair of yellow latex gloves, looking quite bored.

To answer his question, Abbey smiled and said "Actually no, just came by to check out the pool complex. I signed up to be a lifeguard and was mostly curious to take a quick peek and mostly find out where the complex was. Hopefully, things are not always that empty...". The males latex catsuit didn't leave much to the imagination.... But then again, neither did Abbey's latex catsuit.

Alex Fleming
Alex groans in pleasure, his cock growing harder as she continues to suck on him, holding onto him to steady herself. He hasn't had many blowjobs before but this is a great one. "Fuck," he says, placing his hands on her head, feeling her bobbing up and down on his cock. She was slurping on him like a champ, coating his cock in her saliva.

GM to Abbey
He hopes down from the chair, his toned form shining in the light of the pool. The red latex outfit clings to his body, moving with him and showing off his rippling muscles.

He reaches out a hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Mark. And now it's not always this quiet. It's just early in the year. There are usually a few people here. Either working out or just soaking in the pool."

Abbey Chase
Abbey didn't at all mind the view, Mark being quite a pleasing specimen of male hotness... But Abbey was a reserved lass, only stealing a glance here and there as she mostly kept eye contact with him. She definitely wasn't like Ariana (yet) ;-) "I'm Abbey" she replies as she offers her black latex gloved hand, the latex gloves squeaking just a little during the handshake. "So I take it this is where people come swim without latex and the other pool is probably latex only for humanoids. Which is actually more popular?" she asked. "And I take it there isn't really a lifeguard at the other pool since, well, you can't really drown wearing the catsuits. What about Ectoplasts?"

GM To Alex
Ariana eventually gets to the point where she has Alex as hard as he can get. She stops and stands back up, pressing her body against his erection, rubbing against it with her lower abdomen quite suggestively as she slowly coaxes you towards the table in the middle of the room before making the two of you pivot such that her back is to the table.... "Now... your turn. A girl has needs after all..."

@bodman54

Ran Archet

Ran chuckles a bit. "Sure, I could, but I'd rather wear clothes, since when I'm mimicking a human form, I do feel cold. Well, I feel it stronger than in my slime form." he says with a chuckle, managing to get his clothes on before she drags him along. He doesn't waste time matching her pace, following her towards the Common Room, and then the portal to the Great Hall. "As for Extracurriculars, got any you'd recommend?" he asks with a smile as he walks alongside her. He had taken a taller, slightly more masculine form, making him about the same, or slightly taller, height than Sophia.

@bodman54

GM to Abbey
Mark shakes her hand, holding it a bit longer than normal. "Uh yeah. You don't have to wear latex in this pool. And I would say it's pretty even. Swimming with Ectoplasts is fun but sometimes people just want to swim freely. And Ectoplasts don't breath like us so we don't have to worry about them. Though we have a lifeguard on duty to make sure that no one gets hurt and no one hangs out to long at the bottom. The teachers frown on that."

He starts walking with her through the whole complex, showing her the two pools, the changing areas, soaking tubs, showers, etc.

GM to Ran
Sophia pulls him along, hustling him down the hallway. "It all depends on what you like. I'm trying to get a position helping the Headmistress this year. But I also want to work with animals so I've got that as a fall back option. But I'm also supposed to take combat training because I'm in the Order "

They reach the Great Hall, seeing it packed with people and Ectoplasts. She pushes Ran. "Go off lover. Find things to do."

Alex Fleming
Alex smiles as Ariana pushes herself against him, grinding her body against his cock, the latex squeaking so sexily. He follow her lead, smiling at her. He doesn't know if she'll be able to feel it if he licks her or if she wants him to fuck her. He figured that he'll start simple at first and sinks to his knees, kissing down her body till he reaches her latex clad legs. He starts rolling up her dress, exposing the black latex pussy, ready for him. He leans forward and kisses it.

Ran Archet

Ran follows her with a light grin. "I see. Well, if nothing else might be interesting to check out helping animals. I did really like having pets." he says, grinning a bit. "Guess I'll see what might interest me." he says, only to stumble slightly at being pushed by Sophia. He just grins back and says, "Sure thing. Good luck in getting the extracurriculars you want." he says, his cloaked tentacle, mimicking the color of the floorboards sneaking up behind her to give her butt yet another slap. He then uncloaks the tentacle and retracts it, just giving Sophia a wink before walking off. At that point, he 'deflates' a bit, returning to his shorter, androgynous form as he starts off in high spirits.

Headmaster to Andreas

She gasps as her ass was slapped and the words that he spoke were words that she wanted to hear for ages. She screams loudly as his thrusts were hard and deep. She moans softly again and then slowly removes his cock from her core. She looks at his his cock and licks her lips as she knelt down in front of of his cock. She spit on it his cock and strokes his cock with her left hand and her right massaged his balls. Now that she had her fun with his cock, she stood up and got his huge cock right below her drenched core and she slowly guides it in, "What a huge cock!" She says as she moves in bliss.

Last edited:
Abbey Chase
Abbey raises an eyebrow as she asks rather naively "Too long at the bottom?...." The tour was pretty nice and Abbey made a point to memorize the layout of the pool complex. And since no one was there, she and Mark had the whole place to themselves. "So, how does working with Ectoplasts change things? Just curious to know what the expect when I start working my shifts at the pool..." Abbey wasn't trying to be flirty even though Mark was a pretty hot looking stud, but just her way of walking and moving her body continuously made her look sexy and the such, a side effect of years and years of practice in preparation for a career in modelling and possibly acting that now was nothing more than a distant fog...

GM To Alex
Ariana would chew on her lower lip seductively as you peeled up her red latex bodycon dress, exposing her red latex encased pelvic area. She cooed in delight as she feels your mouth touch her latex clad pussy. You can easily see the outline of her sex seeing how well the red latex catsuit hugs her curves... A red latex gloved hand gently comes down on the top rear of your head as Ariana 'pushes' your head into her playfully...

@bodman54

GM to Abbey

"They don't want anyone in here after hours. Some have in the past attempted to wait everyone out by chilling on the bottom. Only the lifeguards and staff know this but we have a rule that says no more than 30 minutes sitting on the bottom. If you see someone down there longer they've got to exit the pool."

He can't help but notice the way she sways as they walk, her curves very much shown off in the tight latex. He finds himself growing hard as he checks out his new coworker.

"Ectoplasts aren't usually a problem. not having to breath and all that. There has occasionally been incidents where one was having sex and the orgasm was so good it kid of lost cohesion in the water. That was a mess as we had to empty the pool to make sure we got all of him back together."

Alex Fleming
Alex smiles as Ariana pushes him deeper into her pussy. He starts lapping at her latex clad folds, eyebrows raising in shock as his tongue dips inside her. He was impressed about how easily it stretches as he spreads her legs apart to get better access.

Abbey Chase
Abbey seemed amused by the reasons why people stay at the bottom. It's obviously not something lifeguards in the mundane realm would ever have to worry about, so this was different "Anything else lifeguards have to look out for in the magic realm that ... actually, never mind. I just realized that you probably don't know much about lifeguards in the mundane realm, so it would be difficult for you to comment on the differences between life guarding here and life guarding in the mundane realm."

Since Mark was dressed in nothing other than a shiny skintight red latex catsuit, it would be pretty easy for Abbey to spy his growing erection, causing her to blush and become a little fidgety. At least, in the mundane realm, erections could be hidden by the looseness of ones trousers or a loose shirt, but in a skintight latex catsuit, there was no such refuge. Of course, Mark was pretty buff, so seeing his erection would cause this involuntary arousal in Abbey, so her nipples would start stiffening up, little bumps beginning to grow on the otherwise smooth and shiny gunmetal purple latex that encased her perfect breasts. Hence the blush... And without realizing it, her body language would be a little sexier.

"Drain the entire pool?... I would have thought your have some sort of spell or whatnot that gets the job done"

Last edited:
GM To Alex
Ariana would enjoy the feeling of your hot tongue sliding in between her latex encased lips. The feeling was different than being naked, but different in a good way. Little moans would escape her luscious lips as she felt this wonderful warmth begin to buzz in her core, the tell tale sign that she was getting wet inside her latex catsuit. With her back to the table, she would lean against the table at first but, after a few moments lie her back into it, with her legs and most of her hips dangling off the edge with her legs spread open... Once on her back, her latex gloved hands would reach up and begin to fondle her large firm latex covered breasts in a cacophony of little rubbery squeaks, moaning louder and every now and then, licking her lips or chewing seductively on her lower lip whenever you licked her 'just so'....

@bodman54

GM to Abbey
Mark shakes his head. "Doesn't work like that. The Ectoplast's natural magical essence prevents us from safely remove them from the water. So we have to do it the mundane way. So while we don't ban sex in here we strongly discourage it."

Mark has stopped trying to hide his interest in her, openly looking her up and down. "So you're from the mundane world? You've probably never gone swimming like this. No one else is around. Want to gi for a dip?"

Alex Fleming
Alex continues to lick her, his tongue drawing both moans and squeaks from her. It was a weird taste and he couldn't decide if he liked it or not. He feels Ariana leaning back, swinging her legs over his shoulders as she begins to feel herself up, playing with her perfectly formed tits. He reaches up, sliding a finger inside her, finding it surprisingly slippery as he begins to finger fuck her.

Abbey Chase
Abbey nodded as she said "Yes, I'm one of the mundanes. I'm told this is the first time mundanes are brought into the Academy. And no, I've ever gone swimming in latex." Abbey would noticed Mark's more than obviously glances and his growing erection. His offer had her interested, mostly because she was actually really curious to find out how it felt like to swim in latex. It had only been a few hours since she first put on her suit, but she had grown to love the feel of it in very little time. She could definitely understand why her friend Estelle, from the mundane world, really loved latex. "Sure, I'd be okay for a swim" she replied, waving a latex gloved arm towards the pool as to invite Mark to jump in first....

GM To Alex
Ariana's body would tense up for a second as you slip a latex gloved finger into her latex sheathed sex, the latex sliding it quite easily thanks for the magical lubrication provided by the magical latex catsuit, making the little patch of latex hiding behind the pin prick hole between Ariana's legs slide into her effortlessly. Well, that and her wetness.... "Awww... Yesss" she moaned as she swayed her hips to and fro, enjoying the feeling of your finger inside of her. "Ummmm....". Little rubbery squeaks played out each time you pushed a finger into her latex sheathed sex, and the vibration caused by the friction between you latex gloved fingers and her latex encased sex was reverberating into her clitoris, providing this extra sensation to her, really turning her one. And all the while, Ariana would continue to fondle her breasts.... The tempo would increase over several minutes, until Ariana would whisper a breathless "I want you inside of me....", looking at you with wanton desire.

@bodman54

GM to Abbey
Matt smiled as he drove into the pool, his red latex form slicing through the surface of the water and sending ripples out the length of the pool. He surfaced and turns to look at her, treading water easily. "Come on in, the waters fine."

Alex Fleming
Alex continues licking and fingering her pussy, loving the sounds the latex made as she played with herself. He hears her need and stands up, lining his hard cock up with her slit. But he can't bring himself to slide into her. No matter how much he tried.

He shakes his head. "I'm sorry Ariana. I can't. Not quite yet. It's not you. You're so hot and I want to. I'm not ready. But I won't leave you hanging." He gets back onto his knees and resumes licking and fingering her, sliding a second finger into her.

Abbey Chase
Abbey felt a bit weird as she readied to dive into the pool, wondering how it would feel with the nun-themed head dress on, wishing she was wearing a lifeguard catsuit instead of her current outfit. But, coaxed by Mark, Abbey would dive in, her latex clad form slicing into the water as she swam underwater for a bit until she reached Mark. As she surfaced, she was blushing brightly at the sensation of the latex that was now totally sucked against her body thanks to the water pressure having squeezed it tight everywhere. The sensation of the latex tightly pressed up against every millimeter of her body was really intense. The latex that once stretched tightly between her breasts was now completely vacuum packed into her cleavage, her large perky F cup breasts now perfectly molded by the shiny gunmetal purple latex of her catsuit as the tit flesh bobbed with buoyancy at the surface. And what used to be a hint of a camel toe now felt like the latex was almost pushing inside of her. This whole new sensation combined with being in front of Mark has Abbey's nipples showing as very pronounced nipple outlines against the tight latex.

Abbey realized that her face was totally dry, realizing that the magical face shield protected her face acted like a full face mask underwater. "Wow, that magical face shield is very.... different" she said as she decided to duck her face back underwater and try and breathe, which totally worked. While her face was underwater, she could see perfectly, just like wearing a full face scuba mask, a fact which gave her the unexpected surprise of admiring Mark's now incredibly erect cock which was perfectly molded by Mark's latex suit, the water pressure having just as much of an effect on his suit as it was having on Abbey's suit. She could see every detail of his large hard code, all thew way to seeing veins...

She would immediately lift her head back out of the water, the water beading off of her latex clad head almost instantly, as she looked at Mark, blushing as red could be, as she try to suppress her reaction with the first thing that came to mind "Yes... it's quite nice in the water.... I take it you can basically go scuba diving in these suits?"... Abbey would have hit herself right about now, since going on an underwater romp might be a little too.... distracting...

Last edited:
GM To Alex
Ariana was really enjoying the attention between her legs and her face lit up with delight as she sensed you get up and line up to enter her latex clad flower, the anticipation sending little ripples of pleasure throughout her core...

And then the needle on the vinyl record player scratched across to a harsh stop... Well, that's what it felt like to Ariana as you decide against going through with it. At first, the look on her face was absolute shock. After all, no one had ever turned HER down. She was almost as hot as Abbey and was known to be rather selective, so to be turned down like that was a real slap in the face.... Almost...

At first, she said nothing as you went back down on her, the reality of what had just happened not quite sinking in. But after ten seconds or so, one of her latex gloved hands would reach your head and push you away gently as she said a soft "Please.... stop....". The tone wasn't mean or anything. In fact, it was actually quite kind. She would said "This is about your.... previous girlfriend, right?" Ariana almost said 'ex-girlfriend', but that would have sounded a bit harsh, but she managed to come up with a kinder alternative. Lifting herself up from the tabletop on which she was lying down, Ariana ended up sitting at the edge of the table as she said "If you are not ready yet, that's all right. I'm a patient girl. But, I'm also an all or nothing girl. So I'd rather not do this right now if you are not ready to go all the way. Like I said.... I can wait...." Ariana was really hoping she would not hurt your feelings, but she wasn't one to settle for less than the 'full McCoy'....

@bodman54

Ran Archet

Before Lunch had started, Ran wandered around the Great hall for a while, evidence of a bunch of rather rowdy activities were in a few places, as well as whispers of a rather rude Ectoplast rudely trying to take a Witch in the middle of the Great Hall before being stopped by a huge tentacle. The first one to come to mind was Geril who stopped them. Even in the short moment where he had met Geril, he got the idea that even if he was 10 times bigger in his slime form than he was, Geril would probably have had no problem picking him up and making him take care of his left-behind books.

Regardless, since he figured he had to choose an extra-curricular, he decided to check out some that were at least familiar. Combat Training, Spellcasting, were all popular, as to be expected from a Wizardry school. However, there were quite a few that reminded him of clubs that were in his own schools. One in particular caught his eye- Theatre. Seeing as he could actually mimic a human and form clothing at will, he might be well suited for it with his, tooting his own horn here, near perfect human mimicry. He slowly approached the Desk for it, peeking around curiously.

GM To Ran
At the desk was a latex clad witch, but over a total enclosure black latex catsuit was a rather elaborate clock punk style latex outfit, very intricate, with a corset and a really intricate hat and all the usual clock punk accessories. And the actual signup desk itself was surrounded by a magically projected theater backdrop or what seems like the captain's room onboard one of those really fantastic flying zeppelins.

"Well, hello there! My name is Ophelie" she beams "Interested in joining our little theater troupe?" She looks at you, realizing you are an Ectoplast, but also realizing you have changeling powers "Ooooh.... A Ectoplast changeling? That's really rare! You'd actually do great in theater. Care to sign up?" she added as she tapped a black latex gloved finger on a fancy registry book, with a ink plume in an intricate copper ink jar on the side, obviously inviting you to sign up.

Ran Archet

Ran looks around, very amazed at the backdrop. He was sidetracked a bit before he noticed she was talking to him. "Ah, my name's Ran. Ran Archet." he says with a smile back at her, walking up to the desk. "I've heard that I'm a rarity." he says. He knew it was a bit of an understatement, since he was a human in an ectoplast body. "And I'd love to sign up. It's good to see something familiar around here- Though it's definitely nicer than most of the plays I've seen. Magic's really something." he says with a smile as he picks up the feather, writing his name on the Registry.

"I can actually do a bit more than just change my body, but I feel like that would be better shown other places. Would rather not mess up these clothes, after all. Plus, I get hungry faster if I do it." he says with a bright smile as he makes himself slightly taller and more masculine for a few seconds before shifting back to normal.

To Ran

An incredibly feminine looking ectoplast waved Ran's way to attract his attention. "Hey there, Geril says he met you the other day. Ever thought about working at the library, We have a lot to offer. Good hours, all hours access, and you get to work in the backroom." She said with a wink. "Not to mention you'll be under Gerils personal supervision. Sometimes very personal."

Back
Top Bottom