Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

Gannameade

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
Andreas to Headmaster

Did she even know how badly he wanted her? How much he wanted her and for how long? He loved the feel of that ripe behind that was now in his hands where he always wanted her to be. He lifted her up and down upon him, he filled her with his rod, he relaxed and let knots form over his shaft to stimulate her even more. Her screams were such sweet music, he longed to hear the hymn of his siren for so long he was going to make her croon for him every chance he got from now on. He shivered and winced when she moved away. He looked at her as she moved to knell before him, he watched as the woman he longed to be with apparently longed to be with him as well. She wanted his pole and he wanted her to have it too.

She began to stroke him and massaged his sac and his testis. He was sure she was going to mouth him...she hadn't but then she moved to put him into her tight behind, his shaft began to vibrate inside of her, she was so tight and felt so good. She was apparently thinking he was still a bit human, but now that he knew she could take him. He was going to work both of her holes now that she knew she could take him. "Oh damn...you feel good...I so want you to have this....and more!" He groaned.

bodman54

Supernova
Alex Fleming

Alex looks up as one of the chairs next to him is pulled out. He smiles as he recognizes Abbey coming and sitting down next to him. "Hey. Yeah. I guess we are at a bit of a disadvantage considering that some of these people have been around magic since the day they were born." He reclines in his seat, the latex squeaking with every little movement.

He looks around as more students file in, taking up seats around the other tables. For some reason no one is coming over and joining them at the table, leaving two empty seats.

Archet

Star
Ran Archet

Ran relaxed in his room for a little while, practicing a bit of magic control by casting the Dancing Lights spell over and over. Thankfully, it didn't take much energy, but after a while, he heard the Common Room getting active once again. Picking up his clothes once agai Figuring something was going on, he heads out to chat with a few people. Turns out, there was a class for Mundanes going on soon, to which he asks where it was taking place. Though the person gave him a strange look, as he was a Ectoplast obviously, by the fact he wasn't wearing a Latex suit, he does help him find his way.

He eventually does step into the classroom. Naturally, a human not wearing latex like probably all of the rest of the students would draw attention, but Ran did his best to ignore that as he walks around, looking for a seat. He does end up seeing someone he recognizes though- one of the girls he had met in The Order common room. Deciding that was better than anything, he walks over, giving a short wave as he approaches. "Ah, you're the girl from The Order that I talked briefly a little while ago. You look like you're feeling a lot better now." he says with a wide smile as he walks over to sit down at their table, seeing another male sitting next to her. He put his hand out to both of them. "Ah, we never did introduce eachother. Ran. Ran Archet." he says, holding it out to either of the two to take.

@bodman54 @AbbeyChase

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey was done getting slimed for the day, at least, she hoped, so she would just wave at Ran, fearing that shaking his hand would leave a trail of slime on her black rubber gloved hand. "Abigail, or Abbey, for short." After a pensive pause she added "I thought this class was for mundanes?..." Abbey obviously wondered since she deduced that Ran was an Ectoplast. What was an Ectoplast doing in this classroom? Perhaps she was wrong, perhaps this class was just a 'newby' class....

@Archet @bodman54

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
Headmaster to Andreas

If there was one thing her staff did not know about her was that she carefully picked out her staff members and she knew who they were. She wouldn't just hire some random person, she was aware of what Andreas was and right now she didn't care, pleasure had been denied for centuries and her focus was on that. She smirks and cups his face and smiles, "Well aren't you cute when you praise me... Now I know you are not human," She rolls her hips feeling his cock move around her wet folds, "So how about you show me what you truly are capable of Andreas." She states in a loving commanding voice.

Archet

Star
Ran to Abbey

Ran smiles wryly, "I think so? Either that or newbies. I'm new here as well, if you couldn't tell. However, I'm a bit of a...Special case, I guess? Long story short, I'm an Ectoplast from the Mundane world. I don't know anything about magic...Well, I do know one spell, but I learned it in the library earlier today, so still very much a Journeyman at best." he says, though ne noticed Abbey's reluctance in giving him a handshake. He smiles a bit bitterly, "I guess I'd be scared of ectoplasts too after being slimed like you were in the Club room. I should have tried a bit harder to stop that Ectoplast, sorry." he says, unaware she had been taken again, as she was The Order witch he heard had been taken in front of everyone in the Great Hall- or was in the process of being taken before being saved by Geril. "However, I assure you, I have great control of my slime abilities." he says as he reaches down and starts rubbing his hands along the table on his side, but there was not a trace of slime. "See? I'm not a bad slime, you know. I promise!" he says with a grin, hoping to ease her tension around him.

@AbbeyChase

Gannameade

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
Andreas to Headmaster

He seemed to have played his hand a bit too quickly, but what was quickly between lovers she wanted him in all of his glory? "Fair enough! As you wish my queen!" He began to shift his body as another shaft pierced her lips the same size as the one in her hand. then he leaned forward to capture her breast, suckling hard upon her taut tip, Another mouth seemed to form and began to devour the other tongue and all. The squeezing of the latex increased and he started to pump into her even more, his body moving in a vigorous motion, while he started to part take of his new lover completely. Even as she held her and pulled her into him with one hand. His other hand moved along her body touching her, pressing on erogenous zones to stimulate her further even more than the substance coating his shafts or the twin tongues now ravishing her granite orbs.

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase to Ran
Abbey smiled as she watched Ran demonstrate to her that he isn't going to slime her. 'How thoughtful of him' she thought to herself as she offered a black latex gloved hand and said "Well, that's very considerate of you. I do apologize for the reluctance, it's just that today has been... unusual to say the least and I really didn't want to get slimed some more. Certainly not before class where I want to be able to concentrate. This here is Alex." as she points to Alex.

Abbey was however curious about something as she asked "You are an Ectoplast from the mundane realm? I didn't Ectoplasts were in that realm. How did you end up in that realm before coming here?"

@Archet @bodman54

bodman54

Supernova
Alex Fleming

Alex turns as they are joined by what looks like a human male. But he isn't wearing a latex suit. As Ran introduces himself and explains Alex leans over and shakes the offered hand. "These days I don't question anything," he says with a chuckle. He leans back in his chair, observing the rest of the class as he waits for the professor to arrive and give them their first taste of magic.

Archet

Star
Ran to Alex, Abbey

Ran smiles a bit as he shakes Abbey's hand, then Alex's hand. Neither of them coming away with even the tiniest bit of slime. "I'd bet. I'm honestly considering sleeping after these classes. Way too much has happened in the last like...4 hours? It feels much longer than that." he says, sitting down across the table. Ran chuckles a bit at Alex's statement, before his attention is gained by Abbey's question. He pauses a moment and says, "Well...I was born there. I... Hmm..." he frowns as he thinks for a bit before just shrugging. "I don't know how much of a secret it's supposed to be, but... To be more specific, I used to be a Human until like a month or two ago. Got into an incident involving an Ectoplast. I don't remember entirely what happened, but when I woke up, I was slime in a tuber ware container." he says, shrugging a bit.

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey was actually intrigued by this story, wondering how an Ectoplast ended up in the mundane world but mostly, how a human got turned into an Ectoplast. "Maybe this is why we wear these latex suits, to protect ourselves against Ectoplasts that might turn us into one of them?" Abbey certainly was thankful she was totally encased in protective latex considering her multiple run ins with slimy Ectoplasts. That and Natalie, her friend, certainly looked incredibly fetching in that latex suit. Abbey actually wondered where Natalie was, the two of them diverging away from each other after their rubbery tryst in their bedroom. Abbey figured that Natalie never found her again after Abbey was taken by Ernesto in that hidden alcove of gelatinous latex fucking +5....

A few more students were streaming in just as the beginning of the class was approaching.

Archet

Star
Ran Archet to Abbey

Ran frowns and shakes his head, "I don't think so. Apparently my situation is a case of the planets aligning and even more luck, the Ectoplast was apparently in a hurry or desperate. A wizard who found me did something, and here I am in the body of the Ectoplast who nearly killed me. However, the latex suits, to my knowledge, keeps Ectoplast slime from seriously afflicting a human. In fact, sliming someone not in a protective suit is grounds for expulsion at the least, and possible incarceration for an Ectoplast." he says, thinking a bit. "Basically, if you didn't have the suit on when you were full body slimed, I think you'd have been sent into a nigh unquenchable lust-frenzy, if I remember correctly, anyway. I don't know if there are other effects of an Ectoplast on Humans." he says, leaning on the table, raising his head as he watches the stream of new students coming in.

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
HeadMistress to Andreas

Jayden gasps as a second cock entered her rear end and this was new to her. Surprising use nevertheless, but now he was sucking her breast and now she was getting in a frenzy. "Thats more like it you kinky ectoplast! Now take me! Take me and make me lose my mind!" She shouts. She starts moving her hips as fast as she could and she throws her head back in bliss. She grabs his neck and forces him back against the chair and she smirks, "I get that you love my breasts, but I want a kiss." She states adamantly. She leans in kissing him passionately her hips grinding against his two massive cocks.

Gannameade

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
Andreas to HeadMistress

He watched as Jayden gasps opening herself up to more pleasure that he wanted to give her. She didn't blink so much as she seemed intent on taking all he had to give and more. He hadn't let go with a woman in a very long time. The twin shafts was just one of the tricks that he wanted to show her or had in mind for pleasing and pleasuring her. he was feasting on her large wonderful breasts, teasing and sucking upon each nipple and he grinned as much as he could from her words. His hands were completely upon her rear he had his hands on her each one alternating at smacking her ripe behind that would soon belong to him. He had plans for her as he was sure by now she had plans for him as well. He gripping her and moved to slam into her more vigorously now, with not having to hold back on his need, strength or power.

"Yes...I do!.....but you can kiss me anytime!" He growled not at all minding she was getting some of his nectar directly and he would be feeding from her as soon as this lovely woman came all over his twin pipes that he would feed her very often now. He smirked as their tongues dueled and he slapped that ripe behind once more, his hips letting his pricks pierce her even more vigorously right now.

frightorflight

Supernova
To Abby and Ran

Between a small crack in the stones of the floor, and a small gap between two sections of table, a line of slime shot out and stood up like some comical snake.
"Hello students." He said enthusasitcally to Ran and Abby. "I have come to inform you that orientation for librarians assistents will be tonight at 7:30. We still have vacencies if you are interested." He crained what was presumably his head around and towards Abby, until he would have been looking at her upside down if he was human.

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey was sitting there, waiting for the class to start. As she was sitting there, chatting with her new classmates, slime would shoot out from the floor. It became apparent that it was Geril who was going around advertising his need for library assistants. It was kind of amusing to watch actually, and considering that Geril didn't seem like one of those Ectoplasts who just have sex on their minds, Abbey actually felt more comfortable around him. She would hold back a bit of a giggle as Geril craned his neck to look at Abbey, presumably, and say a really polite "Hello Geril, and a good afternoon to you as well. I'll think I'll attend the orientation, just to get a better idea of what the activity is all about, the amount of time it requires. At the very least, I get to visit the library"

The library was quite something, so Abbey was obviously interested. Even though she was a model back in the mundane world, she was a nerd at heart.

Archet

Star
Ran Archet

Ran looks towards Geril as well and says, "I'll attend as well for much of the same reasons as Abbey." Plus, it seemed like it'd be pretty relaxing compared to getting lost, found, then scolded. Though, it did bring up a question to his mind, one that he fielded, "Now that I think of it, I don't know when the Theatre club has an orientation or if there is an orientation..." he says aloud to himself, leaning his head on an arm as he closes his eyes and furrows his brow.

frightorflight

Supernova
To Abby and Ren

"Wonderful, I will see you both there." Then he splashed back through the floor and was gone as abruptly as he came.

Later that night the pair found themselves wondering the library looking for the orientation. Apart from a few sounds that might have been people, very hard at work from the sound of their exertion, they didn't see another soul until they finally found the orientation, where a few other humans and Elastoplast lounged about snacking on cookies and coffee and chatting. While a tendril of Geril looked about anxiously. A few more people came in behind them, and the four dozen chairs set out were filled by less than a dozen students. A few minute after their arrival. Geril called them all to their seats and began the orientation.

"Good evening everyone, and than you so much for coming." He said, but was interrupted by an ecstatic moan from somewhere in the library before he could continue. After a moment though he did. and began to inform them off all their duties and privileges as assistant librarians. One of the biggest perks, perhaps being that they had free access to certain special collections that other students could only request books from, and could not actually enter themselves. They would have access to the backrooms. Which, at the end of the orientation, Geril took them all on a tour of the libraries back rooms and closed collections. The backrooms, most of which consisted of the Geril Arcanna's original structure, showed where Geril put the bulk of himself, the ceiling and parts of the walls were completely covered in ectoplast gel and slime, though safely out of reach, it put his true scale better in their minds. Along the way he would point to an ancient book, a cureious looking staff, a womans silken robe, or a collosal suit of armor, fitted for a demon and he would tell stories about how this had been brought to buy access to the aracna, but turned out to be a booby trap, that tried to eat people. How that staff and that robe had been forgotten by two different sorcerers who never returned to retrieve them some two hundred years ago, and how the armor had come from some demon he had eaten for charging into his library, screaming like a mad man during a battle. According to Geril, he did so not because of the battle, but because the demon was being all too loud for a library. The place was piled with things, like an old antique shop, and he invited them to ask question. On the way they passed one of the third year students, blushing red and adjusting her suit as she pass by them.

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
GM To All
Suddenly, this rousing orchestral score would play out in the classroom, sounding better than any orchestra that anyone has ever heard. The music was truly impressive!!! And as the music played, the professor for the class, an Ectoplast, would ooze in out of a cloud of smoke. It was quite the entrance, very grandiose.

"Welcome students! Welcome to Introduction to Magic!!! I am Professor Aknot and I'll be showing you how to tap into your natural magicial abilities and by the time this session is done, you'll all be able to cast a few simple spells. You main goal today is to focus on how to connect your mind with the realization of magic!"

The class would last the entire afternoon. At first, all of you were made to focus on imagining things in your mind, focusing your minds into manifesting specific constructs that help you cast spells. By itself, that set of exercise lasts at least one hour. After that, with the help of a little magic from Aknot, students would be shown how you can manifest magic using those constructs in your mind. The first spell was that spell that Ran had tried in the library, which is to manifest light using magic. Most of the students would, at first, do quite poorly, except for Ectoplasts which appear to have a much more natural ability to manifest magic. But eventually, everyone would manage to cast light, which for all the mundanes was actually a huge step forward.

After that one spell, the class would move on to a more difficult spell which was 'touch', the ability to apply a small physical force against a target that was out of arms reach. Once again, this was challenging for most students, but little by little, Professor Aknot would manage to get everyone to properly manifest the adequate construct in their head and transfer that into manifesting a small physical force (like someone touching you shoulder or whatnot).

By the time everyone in the room was finally able to consistently cast light and touch, four hours had gone by, a little bit more time than anticipated.

"Okay everyone. Congratulations, everyone has done quite well. You now all have the basic idea of how to translate what's in your mind into the manifestation of magic. We'll do some more exercises tomorrow morning with more complicated constructs and we will introduce ways to use specific constructs into manifesting different spells. Now... Time for dinner"

Dinner was really impressive. The Great Hall was line with tables covered in elegant cloth and covered in very intricate cutlery, plates, goblets and dishes of fantastic food. And it tasted really impressive.

After dinner, students would disperse with some of them going to the library for orientation while others went to whatever other orientation for some of their activities.

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey would grow wide eyed as the orchestral score rang out, as if out of nowhere, as Professor Aknot made his grandiose entrance. "Now, that's an entrance" she says in a whisper as she leans over to Alex.

Abbey would actually focus on the class quite intently, seeing that these were the basics of natural magic, and mastering that would probably mean having an easier time down the road. All that stuff about using your mind to imagine specific constructs and images, and then using specific mannerisms, specific with hand and arm gestures, to allow the construct's energy to flow through your limbs and manifest as magic in the world. And it took some real getting used to.

But, Abbey seemed to be good at it. Her gestures were really fluid, really elegant. They certainly were somewhat distracting to more than a few people ogling her perfect latex clad body.

The afternoon would go by much faster than Abbey had expected, those 4 hours flying by rather quickly. Abbey actually wanted to practice more, but Professor Aknot would have none of it as they dismissed the class until next morning.

/-------/

Dinner itself was fantastic. And Abbey ended up hanging out with all the students she knew, talking mostly about how it felt to cast magic. All the mundanes seemed particularly really pumped up because of the experience. Strangely enough, Abbey felt a bit bad that all the Ectoplasts were forbidden inside that specific half of the Great Hall where all the humanoids were eating. She understood why this was, but at the same time it felt way to much like some sort of segregation which didn't sit overly well with her.

/-------/

The end of dinner would come way to soon, at least for Abbey who had promised to show up at the library to see about the orientation for the librarians. And since she was a girl of her word, she would in fact make her way there. Students of all sort seemed to roam the halls, socializing and in various corners, getting pleasured by Ectoplasts. Abbey would blush each time, still not used to the sight of latex clad wizards and witches getting fucked in public like that, but mostly feeling a bit anxious about the fact that, as a witch of the Order, she'd be the frequent target of such events.

The library itself was grandiose, to say the least. Not that many students would show up for the orientation, and Abbey would feel a bit bad for Geril. He obviously had put some effort into this, so Abbey would put some real effort into paying attention. The backrooms were pretty impressive and the ones covered in gel and slime made Abbey feel a bit uneasy, as she imagines latex clad witches engulfed in the clear gel like goo, writing about in pleasure as Geril fed. Given his size, her probably had to feed a lot.

Abbey first question after the little tour would be the obvious "What does a typical librarian's assistant shift consist of?" Abbey was obviously curious to know exactly what a librarians assistant in the magic realm meant.

@frightorflight

Last edited:

Archet

Star
Ran Archet

Ran was glad he had spent that time in the library to learn the Light spell ahead of time. It was pretty easy to him, since he'd done it before. He simply replicated what he did before, making a bubble-shape that softly floated and glowed. He was probably the first in the class, since he did it soon after the teacher said Go. "Hehehe, I may have cheated a bit by learning this one in the library when I went there earlier." he says, giving Alex and Abbey a big grin.

As the next spell was to be learned, Touch. He tilted his head a bit since he could technically use a tentacle or something for this, but this was useful either way. He had to actually stop his body from just...using a tentacle to push something since it was so easy to do that. But still, he picked it up quickly, enjoying the fact he was learning spells on the first day. He was more focused on lowering the consumption of them, figuring that for small enough objects, it was easy enough to just make the area it pushes smaller and just pushing it that way.

----------

Before he knew it, the time was out and it was time for Dinner, a slight grim smile appearing on his face. "Y'know... The fact that I need to have sex to live is nice and all, but I wish I could eat some normal food. I miss Meat." he mumbles a bit, finally saying goodbye to Abbey and Alex. "I'll cya later, then."

----------

Ran spent the time between Dinner and the Orientation finding a The Order witch to 'snack' off of, taking her to the nearest 'janitorial closet' to do the usual give and take. He managed to arrive shortly after Abbey, but was in his slime form, so he simply changed his colors a bit, deciding to surprise Abbey later. He was, unlike Abbey, kind of glad it wasn't that many. Meant that this was a small privilege. That, or the students who had been at the school and been librarian assistants before didn't need it, so there was probably far more than just them.

He stayed silent, actually kind of curious about what their jobs actually were- Geril had talked a lot about what they get for the job. Though, given the third year adjusting her outfit and running off, he guessed Wizards and Witches had 'extra duties' compared to an ectoplast like himself.

BrooklynMontgomary

I REPEAT DO NOT LOOK INTO MY EYESYOU WILL GET LOST
Banished
Name: Brooklyn Lancaster
height: 4'3
Weight: 120 lbs
Languages: English ( quite a posh British accent)
Body type and appearance: she is a mesomorph with a lot of muscle mass and a toned body. She has many tattoos all over her body and piercings on her nose and ears and belly button much to the dismay of her Destirtive family. She is good looking with a very charming smile and icy crystal clear teal ocean blue eyes that match her slick black hair.
Unusual traits: She is extremely intelligent and attractive along with being extemly charming mostly due to her being a psycopath Most people think shes a slut but honestly shes actually a virgin . She is good at fighting due to constant brawls as a teen.
Backstory-Brooklyn has had an extremely hard her father hated her to the point where he put cigarette burns on her Basically sending Brooklyn to Deepwood Academy of Magic
Brooklyn's wearing a black leatherLatax dress waiting for the Administration to add her in school'
@AbbeyChase

Last edited:

BrooklynMontgomary

Banished
Brooklyn would slowly rise from bed clearly pissed off, why was Brooklyn s doorbell ringing so early in the morning. "Fuck off damn it and in a great dream two " she would scream loudly before making Brooklyn s way downstairs The stairway down was grand and showed the prestige of his family, of course Brooklyn had no time to care for this and decided to like most days slide down on the bannister. Once down her would walk to the door rubbing her eyes in a futile attempt to wake her up properly, upon touching the doornob Brooklyn would appear elsewhere.
.im a petite girl i have jet black hair and chrystal teal eyed, if you look close enough you will see flecks og golden in my eyes during the sun light and hazel in the moonlight. Im getting ready school and your friends are there but i dont know that but i dont know that i walk out in a skin tight slit thigh length dress with an lacy teal lingerie red leather heels.

frightorflight

Supernova
To Abby

"Replace books on shelves, sweeping the closed collections to make sure they have not been disturbed, inspecting the back rooms, and other duties as required, nothing vary strainin." He was cut off and the slime began to undulate and turn red when one of the witches touched a patch of slime on the wall. "Please, refrain from touching anything that is a bright green. It is a particularly sensitive area for me." he said with emphasis on the word as it had obviously done something to him, and apparently had an effect on the girl too. "Are there any other questions before we continue?"

BrooklynMontgomary

Banished
heres what came in tne mail Brooklyn couldnt wait to go to the Magic academy just to get away from her father and hopfuly find love there to. Brooklyn Gasps with a scream as fire is starting out in the hallway . Brooklyn is trapped in her electric pink evening gown, the type with a nice slot slit that shows off long latex covered legs. The gown itself is sleeveless but has a high neck. will end up putting on long electric pink opera length latex gloves on top of her already gloved hands and she will also put on a pair of electric pink stockings, accepted by some black patent pumps.

The dress, gloves and stockings were all a bit transparent. Not a lot, but enough to see where the black latex catsuit was pressing up against the latex underneath. It certainly made for an interesting effect over Brooklyn nipples, considering they were somewhat hard from all the sensations of putting on squeaky latex that aroused Brooklyn .

BrooklynMontgomary

Banished
@THErolplayer for oliver

heres what came in tne mail Brooklyn couldnt wait to go to the Magic academy just to get away from her father and hopfuly find love there to. Brooklyn Gasps with a scream as fire is starting out in the hallway . Brooklyn is trapped in her electric pink evening gown, the type with a nice slot slit that shows off long latex covered legs. The gown itself is sleeveless but has a high neck. will end up putting on long electric pink opera length latex gloves on top of her already gloved hands and she will also put on a pair of electric pink stockings, accepted by some black Problem pumps.
@bodman54
The dress, gloves and stockings were all a bit transparent. Not a lot, but enough to see where the black latex catsuit was pressing up against the latex underneath. It certainly made for an interesting effect over Brooklyn nipples, considering they were somewhat hard from all the sensations of putting on squeaky latex that aroused Brooklyn .

Top Bottom