Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
HeadMistress to Andreas

She gasps as she was told that kissing could happen whenever she felt like and she was going to take him up on that over whenever she felt like. She was the Mistress of the school and they would just have to accept it. She moans loudly as both his cocks hammered into her. She got up and then turns facing away from him and she easily guides his cock into her core and she moans loudly again. She wraps her arms around his neck, "Oh shit I am so stuffed right now!" SHe shouts. She looks around and wondered if she was needed elsewhere, she shakes her head and moans this time gyrating her hips around his cock.

Gannameade

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
He wasn't expecting her to kiss him in public. He would by no means resist if she did, in truth he was hoping she would cause he would love to taste her, claim her and be claimed by her. But right now his lovely Mistress had something that belonged to him. He smirked as she moans and they are loud and he did nothing...not a damn thing to hold back as he began to drive into her fiercely letting his twin poles and his juices stimulate her. He was attacking her feeding her with hard ardent thrusts.

He watched as she gets up and turns around now facing away from him, his hands cupping her large mounds as he was pinching her nipples between her fingers as he pulled her back on to him as he shoved himself inside of her deeply again and again. He was bouncing her ripe behind off of his thighs as another set of hands were behind her knees so he could ram into her even more and freer than before. "Good that is the way I want you to remember me, filling you over and over and over again."

He smacks her rear. "Come here then you can go deal with your duties...then I will fill you some more tonight but right now you know what we both need!" he said with a hungry aggressive tone as he wanted this for a while and needed this with her. "Come here and feed me!" He demanded now needed her orgasms to sooth the monster within him.

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey had noticed what happened with the slime and was obviously curious. So, as politely as possible, she would ask "Yes, I do have another question, but if it's um... too personal, I do apologize in advance. It's about the um... the slime. What is the particular significant of the bright green slime as opposed to the other parts of you?" Abbey suddenly felt sheepish about her question, realizing that perhaps it was something really private and she was putting Geril on the spot. So she would quickly add before Geril can answer "You know what... On second thought, I retract my question. I feel it might have been quite rude" Abbey squirmed a bit uncomfortably in her tight latex outfit.

@frightorflight

bodman54

Supernova
Alex Fleming

Alex nods to Abbey as the class starts. He focuses on the teacher, drinking in the new information as they are taught about how to perform magic. He focuses on his lesson, slowly gaining a bit of control of the magic. He is able to perform basic acts of magic before the class ends.

He follows the class to dinner, sitting with Abbey and chatting a bit as they eat. He sees that she seems distracted by something but before he could ask dinner is over and she is heading out to the library. He doesn't know what to do so he looks for Ariana to see if she wants to go for a walk.

frightorflight

Supernova
To Abby

"Not at all, the green slime is what you might acquaint to reproductive organs. They re this concentrations of nerve cells that I use to expand myself, or, reproduce asexually if I desire." Some of the other students blushed or looked sheepish. "Those areas are also thick concentrations of synaptic fluid and various hormones and even other ectoplasts may find overpowering. Due to the high density of synaptic and nerve tissue, it is not dangerous to humanoids, but I suggest you avoid contact for various reasons, including that it is, of course, very sensitive for me as well. "Does that answer your question?"

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey blushed at the answer. She really tried to take back the question, but Geril seemed more than happy to answer. All Abbey could think about was 'so, this is your g-spot'.... But she would keep that comment to herself as she squirmed a bit uncomfortably in her tight latex outfit while answering "Yes... yes, that does in fact answer my question". Abbey looked around at the other students, wondering how silly she must have seemed to have asked... She really hoped that another student in the crowd would ask a different question to distract away from what just happened...

frightorflight

Supernova
To Abbey

After the tour was done, Geril asked Abby to stay behind he had something private he wanted to discuss with her. "Are you comfortable?" He asked her when they were alone, his tendrils winding around her feet, she was close to the deepest part of the library, where what you could call his brain was located.

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey would agree to stay behind as Geril had asked, wondering what he wanted to discuss. She nodded and said "Yes I am. What did you wish to discuss?" once Geril asked if she was comfortable, but just then she would feel something slimy wind itself around one of her latex encased foot. Oh dear, was Geril asking for what she thought he was asking for. She suddenly looked a bit nervous, but there was also an odd sense of anticipation. She would add "Oh... I see. Well, I am a witch of the Order. So I am here to help". Abbey felt so naked in that tight latex outfit with the nun-like head dress.

frightorflight

Supernova
To Abbey

"Not that, I prefer my pairings to be more, consensual. I find simply crawling my way into a female whenever I felt the need to be tasteless, and less enjoyable." Less, nutritious as well he thought. What I mean, is that you strike me as odd. Please tell me more about yourself, where do you come form, how did you discover your powers?"

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled and said "Well, isn't the whole point of the witches of the Order to give implicit consent. I mean, as far as I understand it, it's a conscious choice to be of service. Now, I didn't exactly understand what it meant to be a witch of the Order when I was sorted, but now that I have somewhat of a better understanding, I would not say no to being selected as a witch of the Order. My own realm is full of examples where minorities are treated poorly, minorities are ignored or shunned. This sort of inequality breeds resentment, breeds discontent and that leads to violence. So it's interesting to see that there are witches in your realm which are ready and willing to be of service, without being asked." She would pause for a second and add "Let me put it to you another way. Why should you have to ask for basic sustenance. When I go to the mess hall, I don't ask the sandwich if I can eat it. I don't ask the glass of ice tea if I can drink it. Having to ask for sustenance strikes me as unfair in a strange way. Obviously, that's just my 'one day in the magical world' point of view"

After a pause she said "And to answer your question. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by discover my powers. My introduction to magic was a demon in my house, presumably there to kill me. I ended up being saved by... well I'm assuming by a wizard or whatnot. All I remember is a bright flash of light, a pile of ashes in the middle of the living room rug and... Well eventually, an invitation to this academy. I thought it was some sort of hallucination, but here I am. As for being odd.... Aren't we all? I mean, I guess my life isn't overly standard. I'm an orphan, was adopted only to have my father walk out of my mum and me. She raised me proper. worked hard, made sure I did the same. Was always top of my class. And at 12, became a model which ended up paying the bills at home. And around my 16th birthday, just when I was getting ready to go big in my modelling career, my mum fell ill and almost died. Spent the next two years taking care of her while attending school and doing a few modelling gigs here and there to make sure we could pay all our bills. And now, here I am, dressed in latex in a world that people in my realm all think is pure fantasy..."

frightorflight

Supernova
To Abbey

He chuckled in good humor. 'you are a wise girl. But tell me, if you were starving, should you be any less grateful to whomever gives you food just because it is basic sustenance. I do not take for granted what is given to me. I have lived long enough to know that nothing should be taken for granted." He had also learned that anything you have a right to, can be taken away. "And just because you cannot say, does not mean you have said yet, or better yet, asked for it." He did not mean that in a sultry way, so much as an outlook on like. the Order was a product of necessitate, but that did not mean he had to abuse it.
He listened carefully to her story but he found it odd. "Truly, I find that odd. Maybe I am only an old pile of slime, but I sense something in you, something strange and something special." he did not know what but he wanted to find out. "I would like to try something with you, that has a touch of risk involved. I understand if you say no."

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey frowned a bit as she asked "Well, I guess it all depends what the risk is, so you'll have to elaborate. I mean, if you tell me there's a chance I'll die, then obviously I would not be willing to be subject to some sort of experiment or spell or whatnot. But if you tell me I'll have a headache for a few hours, then obviously that's a vastly different type of risk"

However, before Geril could answer Abbey would add "And before you answer, I wanted to add something to our previous exchange. It just dawned on me, but if someone like a witch of the Order dedicates herself to a specific cause, dedicates herself to implicit consent for the benefit and respect of Ectoplasts everywhere, isn't it rude to actually ask permission? Asking a witch of the order for permission could be perceived as a bit of an insult, as a way of doubting their resolve, as if their dedication or implicit respect for Ectoplast is questionable." She shrugged, having shared her point of view, before saying "Anyway, that's just something to think about. Now, about that risk...."

frightorflight

Supernova
To Abbey

He undulated in accent. "If you wish, I can go into my scientific arguments on consent but onto the risk. Simply, I want to pull you into my core so I can feel your aura and your soul connect with your deeply magic self and try to see why your aura is so potent, I have rarely felt anything like it, even among my own kind. It is undeveloped and child-like, but full of potential. Do to the nature of my core, my brain you could say the risk to you is minimal, but there still is some."

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey nodded as she said "Well, if the risk is minimal to me and considering how curious you seem to be, and since I am a witch of the Order and I am here to be of service, it would be pretty disengenuous of me to say no, particularly after the little speech I just gave. Also, I must say that I myself an pretty curious as well, since it helps me find out more about myself."

frightorflight

Supernova
To Abby

"Good." Down the hall she heard the sound of grinding stone. I invite you to enter my inner sanctum, the Geril Arcana. Following the sound she would come to a pear of stone doors, about fifty feet tall each, and once she has stepped in, great tentacles pulled them shut. She was inside an ancient stone vault with pulsating and glowing veins of ectoplast coating the walls and floor like vines. At the center was a single stone box, the size of a sarcophagus. "Look up." At the pinnacle of the the vaults ceiling was a ball of glowing, multicolored ball, like jellyfish. It's soft light shifted and moved naturally and it was hypnotic in its patterns soothing, gentle, beautiful, inviting. "I hope that my size is not intimidating, as was our first meeting." He said, the orb descending and coming to alight on the ground in front of her, so large it woudl be like a double king sized bed if she laid on it, and continuing to glow in that warm hypnotic pattern while a humidity filled the air.

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey was obviously a bit nervous since she really didn't know what she was getting into, but Abbey was one to follow through on what she promised, and this was no exception. The inner sanctum was quite something to look at and it was difficult for her to take her incredibly bright grey eyes off of the jellyfish like multicolored ball as it descended. Abbey however could not really feel the humidity in the air since she was fully sealed in tight rubber and her magical face shield sealed her in completely. She just stood there in her tight rubber outfit, wondering what would happen next as she asked a sheepish "Now what?....."

frightorflight

Supernova
To Abbey

"Now, I want you to step inside me, and let me inside you." Said his deep but soft voice, for once it did not come from all around but only from his glowing core. It may be an intoxicating experience, but you must allow my power to mingle with yours if this is to work. But, I promise, I will not harm you."

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Okay, so that was going to be weird, she thought. Her black latex gloved hand timidly reached forward as the tip of her latex gloved fingers graced against the slimy jellyfish like construct. After a moment of hesitation, she would push her hand in, the black latex sinking into the warm slimy embrace of Geril's core. Her other hand would push in after that. She would hesitate once again, but after taking a few deep breaths, Abbey would step forward. The tip of her large firm latex encased F cup breasts would press into the goo, pushing the slime in at first before breaking the surface as the latex encased tit flesh ended up popping into the warm slime construct. Bit by bit, Abbey's body would slowly push into Geril. It wasn't that easy once half of her was inside since one of her rubber encased feet no longer had good purchase on the ground because of the slippery slime, so only one foot had any sort of effective grip. So, hopefully, Geril would 'help her' the rest of the way.

frightorflight

Supernova
To Abbey

By the time she had dived inside him as far as she could he was already quivering in ecstasy and pain. being nothing but a cluster of his nerve fibers, his brain and his heart combined, it was difficult, but he pulled her inside where his voice whispered for her to let go and to let him in, not just in an emotional sense, but a physical sense so he could connect with her body oast the magical barriers of her suit. inside Geril's core she would feel nothing but warmth and a comforting embrace all around. Although she could not breath, as soon as she let him in she would not need to, because, for a moment, she would be apart of him, and he her. He waited for that moment when she would let him in, so he could begin his discovery. He knew it would be frightening, and go against everything the school had told her, but it was the only way this would work. As she was deep inside his core, the magic of her suit would still protect her, even from direct contact.

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey was totally confused by the sensation washing over her, this deep pleasure causing her body to quiver in delight, with hints of pain in the there which toyed with her. It was weird, feeling the slime close in on her, pressing the latex even tighter into her. She would dismiss her magical face shield really nervously, not knowing what to expect next... It was obviously that through the ecstacy that was washing over her, she was nervous...

frightorflight

Supernova
To Abbey

like a soft lovers embrace the slime aroused her closed a little tighter, it began to ripple across her body and constrict around her breast edging the little nubs of her nipples to pop out so it could toy with those, the felling like two lines of thread tying around them to tease in only the most delicate and ecstatic ways while a tendril of Geril's nervous system began to softly push into her mouth and down her throat, it tasted like honey and it was warm as it slid down her throat and began to pull in her lungs, it should have been painful, but it wasn't it made her body melt like butter. Then it happened, her mind connected with Geril's and she could feel his tremendous consciousness filling her body even as her own leaked out into his.
She could feel every tendril and every extension of him. She could understood just how vast he was and felt as if she was the whole school. but even inside the greatness that was Geril's mind and body it was clear he was holding something back from her in a shy, bashful way. But that could only be a small sense at the back of her mind as nerve fibers wrapped around her hole body, she could feel it digging into her folds through the latex and she could feel the sensation of grinding against her soft womanhood. But, him moving across her thighs, the toying with her nethers and the way he teased her nipples out so he could almost suckle them it felt, was nothing next to the feeling when he began to touch her magical self, when his aura connected to hers and like the positive and negative of a magnet they seemed to fit together and light up, and a sensation of hot passion burned through her and began to spread through Geril as well.

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey was surprised as Geril began to ooze into her mouth and down her throat. Abbey's body would start quivering in intense ecstacy as she felt Geril's slime rubbing against her latex clad womanhood, teasing her, pleasuring her, as she felt him teasing her nipples, caressing her breasts. But as the two minds became intertwined, Abbey's body shook hard as a mini orgasm took her, those little unexpected orgasms that surprise women our of nowhere. This was unlike anything she had ever felt. Abbey wanted to get fucked so hard right about now....

frightorflight

Supernova
To Abbey

Geril had not expected this, had not believed her power, or their connection could be so intense, and he did not think that a great worm could ever feel something like this with any besides another of his own kind. Her eyes began to take on the soft kaleidoscope of colors that was Geril's core as not just his body, but his power accepted her as part of him, and he began to push as deeply inside her as her suit would let him. Her nipples started to role and twist, gong just to the edge of pleasure and pulling back before it became pain to go the other way, and running up and down her sides and along her thighs. But the pleasure of her body, or the overpowering feed back of Geril's own pleasure running through her body was nothing compared to the way his energy moved through her body and began find the deepest parts of her to pleasure and his own thoughts guided her and whispered to her, taking her hands, in a way, and showing her how to use her own power to touch his and how to feel the kind of pleasure that was alien to her body, because it did not belong to a human but an ectoplast, which made it all the more intense for a human.

OP
AbbeyChase

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey would try to moan, but with her mouth filled with goo, nothing would happen. The feeling of Geril's slime on her latex encased breasts and the slimy tentacle pushing so deep into her latex sheathed flower was absolutely intense. As the slime reached as deep as it would allow, Abbey would get another strong orgasm, her latex encased form quivering violently. The combination of physical and mental stimuli was chaotic, but it felt absolutely incredible. So while Geril could make some sense of it, Abbey was hard pressed to make any sense of it, other than she wanted more pleasure. A part of her was able to follow those little whispers through the chaos, as she did her best to see what would happen if she followed Geril's guidance.

frightorflight

Supernova
To Abbey

Abbey's touch was intoxicating and he could feel the impression of her soul against his as she delicately touched him. It was something abstract and intense. Something, that in time could be a way for he and this human to make love and feel each other in a way more intimate and tantric than even the feeling of his warm slime on her bare skin and deep into her womanly depths. But her untrained mind was not ready for this, so he let her soul feel his in that abstract astral space where their energies met and every touch sent a shiver through his body that then ran through her own like the claws of a lower gently running across her belly or down her spine as he continued to squirm in her depths as deep as he could go and tantalize her body as much as her suit would allow.

Top Bottom