Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

Abbey Chase
Abbey was obviously a bit nervous since she really didn't know what she was getting into, but Abbey was one to follow through on what she promised, and this was no exception. The inner sanctum was quite something to look at and it was difficult for her to take her incredibly bright grey eyes off of the jellyfish like multicolored ball as it descended. Abbey however could not really feel the humidity in the air since she was fully sealed in tight rubber and her magical face shield sealed her in completely. She just stood there in her tight rubber outfit, wondering what would happen next as she asked a sheepish "Now what?....."

To Abbey

"Now, I want you to step inside me, and let me inside you." Said his deep but soft voice, for once it did not come from all around but only from his glowing core. It may be an intoxicating experience, but you must allow my power to mingle with yours if this is to work. But, I promise, I will not harm you."

Abbey Chase
Okay, so that was going to be weird, she thought. Her black latex gloved hand timidly reached forward as the tip of her latex gloved fingers graced against the slimy jellyfish like construct. After a moment of hesitation, she would push her hand in, the black latex sinking into the warm slimy embrace of Geril's core. Her other hand would push in after that. She would hesitate once again, but after taking a few deep breaths, Abbey would step forward. The tip of her large firm latex encased F cup breasts would press into the goo, pushing the slime in at first before breaking the surface as the latex encased tit flesh ended up popping into the warm slime construct. Bit by bit, Abbey's body would slowly push into Geril. It wasn't that easy once half of her was inside since one of her rubber encased feet no longer had good purchase on the ground because of the slippery slime, so only one foot had any sort of effective grip. So, hopefully, Geril would 'help her' the rest of the way.

To Abbey

By the time she had dived inside him as far as she could he was already quivering in ecstasy and pain. being nothing but a cluster of his nerve fibers, his brain and his heart combined, it was difficult, but he pulled her inside where his voice whispered for her to let go and to let him in, not just in an emotional sense, but a physical sense so he could connect with her body oast the magical barriers of her suit. inside Geril's core she would feel nothing but warmth and a comforting embrace all around. Although she could not breath, as soon as she let him in she would not need to, because, for a moment, she would be apart of him, and he her. He waited for that moment when she would let him in, so he could begin his discovery. He knew it would be frightening, and go against everything the school had told her, but it was the only way this would work. As she was deep inside his core, the magic of her suit would still protect her, even from direct contact.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was totally confused by the sensation washing over her, this deep pleasure causing her body to quiver in delight, with hints of pain in the there which toyed with her. It was weird, feeling the slime close in on her, pressing the latex even tighter into her. She would dismiss her magical face shield really nervously, not knowing what to expect next... It was obviously that through the ecstacy that was washing over her, she was nervous...

To Abbey

like a soft lovers embrace the slime aroused her closed a little tighter, it began to ripple across her body and constrict around her breast edging the little nubs of her nipples to pop out so it could toy with those, the felling like two lines of thread tying around them to tease in only the most delicate and ecstatic ways while a tendril of Geril's nervous system began to softly push into her mouth and down her throat, it tasted like honey and it was warm as it slid down her throat and began to pull in her lungs, it should have been painful, but it wasn't it made her body melt like butter. Then it happened, her mind connected with Geril's and she could feel his tremendous consciousness filling her body even as her own leaked out into his.
She could feel every tendril and every extension of him. She could understood just how vast he was and felt as if she was the whole school. but even inside the greatness that was Geril's mind and body it was clear he was holding something back from her in a shy, bashful way. But that could only be a small sense at the back of her mind as nerve fibers wrapped around her hole body, she could feel it digging into her folds through the latex and she could feel the sensation of grinding against her soft womanhood. But, him moving across her thighs, the toying with her nethers and the way he teased her nipples out so he could almost suckle them it felt, was nothing next to the feeling when he began to touch her magical self, when his aura connected to hers and like the positive and negative of a magnet they seemed to fit together and light up, and a sensation of hot passion burned through her and began to spread through Geril as well.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was surprised as Geril began to ooze into her mouth and down her throat. Abbey's body would start quivering in intense ecstacy as she felt Geril's slime rubbing against her latex clad womanhood, teasing her, pleasuring her, as she felt him teasing her nipples, caressing her breasts. But as the two minds became intertwined, Abbey's body shook hard as a mini orgasm took her, those little unexpected orgasms that surprise women our of nowhere. This was unlike anything she had ever felt. Abbey wanted to get fucked so hard right about now....

To Abbey

Geril had not expected this, had not believed her power, or their connection could be so intense, and he did not think that a great worm could ever feel something like this with any besides another of his own kind. Her eyes began to take on the soft kaleidoscope of colors that was Geril's core as not just his body, but his power accepted her as part of him, and he began to push as deeply inside her as her suit would let him. Her nipples started to role and twist, gong just to the edge of pleasure and pulling back before it became pain to go the other way, and running up and down her sides and along her thighs. But the pleasure of her body, or the overpowering feed back of Geril's own pleasure running through her body was nothing compared to the way his energy moved through her body and began find the deepest parts of her to pleasure and his own thoughts guided her and whispered to her, taking her hands, in a way, and showing her how to use her own power to touch his and how to feel the kind of pleasure that was alien to her body, because it did not belong to a human but an ectoplast, which made it all the more intense for a human.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would try to moan, but with her mouth filled with goo, nothing would happen. The feeling of Geril's slime on her latex encased breasts and the slimy tentacle pushing so deep into her latex sheathed flower was absolutely intense. As the slime reached as deep as it would allow, Abbey would get another strong orgasm, her latex encased form quivering violently. The combination of physical and mental stimuli was chaotic, but it felt absolutely incredible. So while Geril could make some sense of it, Abbey was hard pressed to make any sense of it, other than she wanted more pleasure. A part of her was able to follow those little whispers through the chaos, as she did her best to see what would happen if she followed Geril's guidance.

To Abbey

Abbey's touch was intoxicating and he could feel the impression of her soul against his as she delicately touched him. It was something abstract and intense. Something, that in time could be a way for he and this human to make love and feel each other in a way more intimate and tantric than even the feeling of his warm slime on her bare skin and deep into her womanly depths. But her untrained mind was not ready for this, so he let her soul feel his in that abstract astral space where their energies met and every touch sent a shiver through his body that then ran through her own like the claws of a lower gently running across her belly or down her spine as he continued to squirm in her depths as deep as he could go and tantalize her body as much as her suit would allow.

GM To Alex
It would take a bit of looking around, but eventually, Alex runs into Ariana. She beams a bright smile at him, unconsciously swaying her hips just a little as she says "Well, fancy meeting you here this evening. So, what did you think of your first day in the magic world?". Ariana was still dress is that 'to-kill-for' red latex outfit which clung to her curves so ever delightfully....

Abbey Chase
The feeling of pleasure was actually overwhelming, both physical as well as mental. In fact, a part of Abbey was becoming concerned that it was a mistake for her to have allowed an Ectoplast to touch her bare skin. After all, it was a crime, it was forbidden and now she feared that the unusually intense feeling and this chaos of mental images coursing through her was just a prelude to something much more intense. Her latex clad body still squirmed and gyrated as waves and waves of pleasure crashed upon her, but at the same time there was a hint of combativeness beginning to surface, as though Abbey suddenly changed her mind about this whole thing.

To Abbey

Geril was quick to retreat once he sensed her apprehension. He slowed down pulling his power form her body slowly and calming himself, and allowing that calm to pervade her as he slowly stopped their love making and slowly allowed her to reach a level of calm before he allowed her to remove herself, helping her come out as dry as when she had gone in, without a hint of slime on her suit or her skin, and only the lingering taste of honey in her mouth. "I am sorry if I went a little to far. You are a young witch and clearly not ready for so much yet. I must ask you forgive me for my impropriety. once I had realized what you are I became too excited to restrain myself." As he spoke his concern seemed only an under layer to his own excitement at what he had discovered in her.

Alex

He smiles as he finds Ariana. She was gorgeous as always. He falls in next to her as they walk through the halls. "It was definitely interesting. I made a little progress in my first class but I'm sure I have a long way to go before I'm even considered a beginner."

They head down the halls to the Lionheart entrance. He stops her before they go through the portal. "You've shown me the school. But what about the grounds? There seems to be a lot out there to see."

Abbey Chase
Abbey ended up collapsing to her knees on the ground as she drew deep breaths, her mind still reeling from all the chaos and the pleasure that she felt. Her face shield would immediately form again as witness by a brief shimmer. She was hard pressed to say anything as she simply nodded and gestured a 'no worries' with one arm. It would actually take her a minute to look up and ask "What do you mean 'realized what you are'....?" Abbey was obviously puzzled by that. She would slowly stand up, her latex outfit making little rubbery squeaks.

GM To Alex
Ariana smiled as one of her latex gloved hands gently grabbed onto yours and said "I'd be more than happy to show you around, but during the day. When the sun sets, there are places outside which are less than safe for the untrained. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. This is why the evenings are best spent in the home room, enjoying a nice fire, reading a good book, enjoying a friends company."

Ran Archet

Ran was quite surprised to hear about Geril's numerous...I guess Synaptic bundles? Nerve endings? Nucleuses? Whatever they were, it was kind of fascinating even past the lewd parts of it. Regardless, he followed along on the Tour to get a run down on the duties, though was a bit surprised at how much bigger the Library was than he first figured. Though, he was kinda gleeful that Abbey didn't recognize him in his ball-like slime form. As the Tour dismissed, Ran kept an eye out for Abbey to see if she could recognize him, though in the rush of everyone going back to their dorms, he didn't see her leave. Maybe he missed her? Eh, he can always see another time.

With a shrug, and not really sure if he had anything else to really do, figured he'd wander a bit before heading back to the dorms. Particularly, he had no clue about the Theatre/Drama club, so he wanted to see if he could find the girl he signed up at, Ophelie, to ask about that, or find someone that might know about the Club.

To Abbey

"You are a Terramancer" He said ecstatically. "Or rather, you are magically attuned to Terramanacy. I have never met another with as much potential as you. Enough that you could resonate with the soul of a great worm. That is something that the greatest of wizards, and even many demons, can not acomplish. Your potential." He paused dramatically to consider the possabilities. "With the proper tutelage, and enough time, you could be performing Terramany on a scale not done by any but the great worms in millenia."

GM to Ran
The halls of the Academy are like something straight out of a Harry Potter movie, and in a way, they literally are considering that the series was literally inspired by reality... The halls are teaming with latex clad students and staff and teaming with Ectoplasts. Once in a while, you hear some muffled moans only to realize there is a witch nearby being taken by an Ectoplast. After stumbling along a bit, you eventually stumble upon Ophelie which is now dressed in her black latex catsuit and a simple electric blue bodycon dress with long sleeves, attached gloves and a high closed neck. The dress seems almost painted on her. She doesn't recognized you at first given your current form.

Abbey Chase
Abbey seems impressed by this newest revelation, well impressed until she cracks a bit of a grin, as if finding something amusing but not trying to laugh, before revealing "This certainly sounds impressive, but truth be told, I have absolutely no idea what Terramancy is. Given the word, I can only surmise it's some sort of magic relating to the Earth or whatnot. The only magic I can do right now is, summon a small globe of light"

Ran Archet

Ran blushes a bit internally hearing muffled moans of a Ectoplast 'feeding'. He slowly 'hops' along down the hall, keeping an eye out for the distinctly dressed witch he had met at the Theatre Club's booth. "I was hoping I'd find you, Ophelie." he says, moving towards Ophelie with a short wave. "Ah, you might not recognize me. One sec." he says as he hops a short distance in the air as he starts rapidly reforming. It was undetailed at first, being the vague form of his human mimicry, but in a solid silvery blue like a very smooth, vaguely translucent Clay. Within moments, the form of clothing starts to be mimicked, and then finally filling out with color from his head down, including clothing. "Ta da!" he says with a bit of showmanship.

GM To Ran
Ophelie smiled as she watched you morph into your humanoid form before her eyes. It wasn't something she had ever seen before, since most Ectoplasts are not blessed with the power of metamorphosis. "Wow, that's really neat. Can you mimic pretty much anything you want or do you have to learn each form carefully in order to be able to morph into it?"

Ran Archet

Ran thinks a bit, "Uhh… Maybe? I haven't really tried. A male human is basically the only form I've really tried to mimic. "However, that's because a male body was more natural and familiar for me." he then shrugs a bit. "Clothing is a bit different. I can change the clothing, though mimicking clothing is actually a bit more draining and makes me 'hungrier' faster since I have to work on mimicking multiple textures rather than just human flesh's feeling. So I typically wear actual clothing. Like when I spoke with you in the club sign ups, I was wearing actual clothing that I didn't form out of myself."

GM To Ran
Ophelie would say "So the more you change, the more you need to feed... Oh my.... This is something important to know if you are going to be asked to make quick changes while playing in our theatrical group. We wouldn't want you to leap into the audience and suddenly feed on a witch of the Order in the middle of the play" Ophelie was being somewhat jestful with that last bit, but it was still an interesting consideration. "Now, you said you were hoping to find me. How can I help you?"

Ran Archet

Ran chuckles, "Something like that. More like the more layers of Mimicry I put on, the more energy it eats up, and complexity or more detailed it gets, it increases as well. I have to mimic Color, Texture, shape, firmness, and even stop every bit of my body from leaking slime. It's the reason I keep my hair and eyes such a strange color. Saves...Well, let's call It Battery, I guess. The more processes I run, the more battery is consumed. So mimicking clothes means more colors, textures, and shapes I have to mimic. I think at max, I can hold this full on mimicry of the human body and everything for like...I'd say up to about 3, maybe 4 hours if I fill up beforehand. Without complicated clothing mimicry, about 5 or 6 hours. That changes if I just have to mimic something like one of those latex suits. I could probably keep one of those up easily just by switching my body's texture itself and making it look like it's a layer of clothing. Though that'd make me feel naked. But that's just with a single form with no changes during that period. I've never done rapid changes of clothing or shape before, so I wouldn't know how much I'd need to feed if I'm asked to do multiple shapes or changes in a short time."

He then thinks a moment, "I did...Uhh...Oh yeah, Theatrical Group. Is there going to be an orientation today like the Library Assistants or will it be later?" he asks with a curious smile.

Back
Top Bottom