Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|·._.·´¯ ✨ Deepwood Academy of Magic ✨ ¯`·._.·|

Ran Archet

Ran looks towards Geril as well and says, "I'll attend as well for much of the same reasons as Abbey." Plus, it seemed like it'd be pretty relaxing compared to getting lost, found, then scolded. Though, it did bring up a question to his mind, one that he fielded, "Now that I think of it, I don't know when the Theatre club has an orientation or if there is an orientation..." he says aloud to himself, leaning his head on an arm as he closes his eyes and furrows his brow.

To Abby and Ren

"Wonderful, I will see you both there." Then he splashed back through the floor and was gone as abruptly as he came.

Later that night the pair found themselves wondering the library looking for the orientation. Apart from a few sounds that might have been people, very hard at work from the sound of their exertion, they didn't see another soul until they finally found the orientation, where a few other humans and Elastoplast lounged about snacking on cookies and coffee and chatting. While a tendril of Geril looked about anxiously. A few more people came in behind them, and the four dozen chairs set out were filled by less than a dozen students. A few minute after their arrival. Geril called them all to their seats and began the orientation.

"Good evening everyone, and than you so much for coming." He said, but was interrupted by an ecstatic moan from somewhere in the library before he could continue. After a moment though he did. and began to inform them off all their duties and privileges as assistant librarians. One of the biggest perks, perhaps being that they had free access to certain special collections that other students could only request books from, and could not actually enter themselves. They would have access to the backrooms. Which, at the end of the orientation, Geril took them all on a tour of the libraries back rooms and closed collections. The backrooms, most of which consisted of the Geril Arcanna's original structure, showed where Geril put the bulk of himself, the ceiling and parts of the walls were completely covered in ectoplast gel and slime, though safely out of reach, it put his true scale better in their minds. Along the way he would point to an ancient book, a cureious looking staff, a womans silken robe, or a collosal suit of armor, fitted for a demon and he would tell stories about how this had been brought to buy access to the aracna, but turned out to be a booby trap, that tried to eat people. How that staff and that robe had been forgotten by two different sorcerers who never returned to retrieve them some two hundred years ago, and how the armor had come from some demon he had eaten for charging into his library, screaming like a mad man during a battle. According to Geril, he did so not because of the battle, but because the demon was being all too loud for a library. The place was piled with things, like an old antique shop, and he invited them to ask question. On the way they passed one of the third year students, blushing red and adjusting her suit as she pass by them.

GM To All
Suddenly, this rousing orchestral score would play out in the classroom, sounding better than any orchestra that anyone has ever heard. The music was truly impressive!!! And as the music played, the professor for the class, an Ectoplast, would ooze in out of a cloud of smoke. It was quite the entrance, very grandiose.

"Welcome students! Welcome to Introduction to Magic!!! I am Professor Aknot and I'll be showing you how to tap into your natural magicial abilities and by the time this session is done, you'll all be able to cast a few simple spells. You main goal today is to focus on how to connect your mind with the realization of magic!"

The class would last the entire afternoon. At first, all of you were made to focus on imagining things in your mind, focusing your minds into manifesting specific constructs that help you cast spells. By itself, that set of exercise lasts at least one hour. After that, with the help of a little magic from Aknot, students would be shown how you can manifest magic using those constructs in your mind. The first spell was that spell that Ran had tried in the library, which is to manifest light using magic. Most of the students would, at first, do quite poorly, except for Ectoplasts which appear to have a much more natural ability to manifest magic. But eventually, everyone would manage to cast light, which for all the mundanes was actually a huge step forward.

After that one spell, the class would move on to a more difficult spell which was 'touch', the ability to apply a small physical force against a target that was out of arms reach. Once again, this was challenging for most students, but little by little, Professor Aknot would manage to get everyone to properly manifest the adequate construct in their head and transfer that into manifesting a small physical force (like someone touching you shoulder or whatnot).

By the time everyone in the room was finally able to consistently cast light and touch, four hours had gone by, a little bit more time than anticipated.

"Okay everyone. Congratulations, everyone has done quite well. You now all have the basic idea of how to translate what's in your mind into the manifestation of magic. We'll do some more exercises tomorrow morning with more complicated constructs and we will introduce ways to use specific constructs into manifesting different spells. Now... Time for dinner"

Dinner was really impressive. The Great Hall was line with tables covered in elegant cloth and covered in very intricate cutlery, plates, goblets and dishes of fantastic food. And it tasted really impressive.

After dinner, students would disperse with some of them going to the library for orientation while others went to whatever other orientation for some of their activities.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would grow wide eyed as the orchestral score rang out, as if out of nowhere, as Professor Aknot made his grandiose entrance. "Now, that's an entrance" she says in a whisper as she leans over to Alex.

Abbey would actually focus on the class quite intently, seeing that these were the basics of natural magic, and mastering that would probably mean having an easier time down the road. All that stuff about using your mind to imagine specific constructs and images, and then using specific mannerisms, specific with hand and arm gestures, to allow the construct's energy to flow through your limbs and manifest as magic in the world. And it took some real getting used to.

But, Abbey seemed to be good at it. Her gestures were really fluid, really elegant. They certainly were somewhat distracting to more than a few people ogling her perfect latex clad body.

The afternoon would go by much faster than Abbey had expected, those 4 hours flying by rather quickly. Abbey actually wanted to practice more, but Professor Aknot would have none of it as they dismissed the class until next morning.

/-------/

Dinner itself was fantastic. And Abbey ended up hanging out with all the students she knew, talking mostly about how it felt to cast magic. All the mundanes seemed particularly really pumped up because of the experience. Strangely enough, Abbey felt a bit bad that all the Ectoplasts were forbidden inside that specific half of the Great Hall where all the humanoids were eating. She understood why this was, but at the same time it felt way to much like some sort of segregation which didn't sit overly well with her.

/-------/

The end of dinner would come way to soon, at least for Abbey who had promised to show up at the library to see about the orientation for the librarians. And since she was a girl of her word, she would in fact make her way there. Students of all sort seemed to roam the halls, socializing and in various corners, getting pleasured by Ectoplasts. Abbey would blush each time, still not used to the sight of latex clad wizards and witches getting fucked in public like that, but mostly feeling a bit anxious about the fact that, as a witch of the Order, she'd be the frequent target of such events.

The library itself was grandiose, to say the least. Not that many students would show up for the orientation, and Abbey would feel a bit bad for Geril. He obviously had put some effort into this, so Abbey would put some real effort into paying attention. The backrooms were pretty impressive and the ones covered in gel and slime made Abbey feel a bit uneasy, as she imagines latex clad witches engulfed in the clear gel like goo, writing about in pleasure as Geril fed. Given his size, her probably had to feed a lot.

Abbey first question after the little tour would be the obvious "What does a typical librarian's assistant shift consist of?" Abbey was obviously curious to know exactly what a librarians assistant in the magic realm meant.

@frightorflight

Last edited:
Ran Archet

Ran was glad he had spent that time in the library to learn the Light spell ahead of time. It was pretty easy to him, since he'd done it before. He simply replicated what he did before, making a bubble-shape that softly floated and glowed. He was probably the first in the class, since he did it soon after the teacher said Go. "Hehehe, I may have cheated a bit by learning this one in the library when I went there earlier." he says, giving Alex and Abbey a big grin.

As the next spell was to be learned, Touch. He tilted his head a bit since he could technically use a tentacle or something for this, but this was useful either way. He had to actually stop his body from just...using a tentacle to push something since it was so easy to do that. But still, he picked it up quickly, enjoying the fact he was learning spells on the first day. He was more focused on lowering the consumption of them, figuring that for small enough objects, it was easy enough to just make the area it pushes smaller and just pushing it that way.

----------

Before he knew it, the time was out and it was time for Dinner, a slight grim smile appearing on his face. "Y'know... The fact that I need to have sex to live is nice and all, but I wish I could eat some normal food. I miss Meat." he mumbles a bit, finally saying goodbye to Abbey and Alex. "I'll cya later, then."

----------

Ran spent the time between Dinner and the Orientation finding a The Order witch to 'snack' off of, taking her to the nearest 'janitorial closet' to do the usual give and take. He managed to arrive shortly after Abbey, but was in his slime form, so he simply changed his colors a bit, deciding to surprise Abbey later. He was, unlike Abbey, kind of glad it wasn't that many. Meant that this was a small privilege. That, or the students who had been at the school and been librarian assistants before didn't need it, so there was probably far more than just them.

He stayed silent, actually kind of curious about what their jobs actually were- Geril had talked a lot about what they get for the job. Though, given the third year adjusting her outfit and running off, he guessed Wizards and Witches had 'extra duties' compared to an ectoplast like himself.

Name: Brooklyn Lancaster
height: 4'3
Weight: 120 lbs
Languages: English ( quite a posh British accent)
Body type and appearance: she is a mesomorph with a lot of muscle mass and a toned body. She has many tattoos all over her body and piercings on her nose and ears and belly button much to the dismay of her Destirtive family. She is good looking with a very charming smile and icy crystal clear teal ocean blue eyes that match her slick black hair.
Unusual traits: She is extremely intelligent and attractive along with being extemly charming mostly due to her being a psycopath Most people think shes a slut but honestly shes actually a virgin . She is good at fighting due to constant brawls as a teen.
Backstory-Brooklyn has had an extremely hard her father hated her to the point where he put cigarette burns on her Basically sending Brooklyn to Deepwood Academy of Magic
Brooklyn's wearing a black leatherLatax dress waiting for the Administration to add her in school'
@AbbeyChase

Last edited:
Brooklyn would slowly rise from bed clearly pissed off, why was Brooklyn s doorbell ringing so early in the morning. "Fuck off damn it and in a great dream two " she would scream loudly before making Brooklyn s way downstairs The stairway down was grand and showed the prestige of his family, of course Brooklyn had no time to care for this and decided to like most days slide down on the bannister. Once down her would walk to the door rubbing her eyes in a futile attempt to wake her up properly, upon touching the doornob Brooklyn would appear elsewhere.
.im a petite girl i have jet black hair and chrystal teal eyed, if you look close enough you will see flecks og golden in my eyes during the sun light and hazel in the moonlight. Im getting ready school and your friends are there but i dont know that but i dont know that i walk out in a skin tight slit thigh length dress with an lacy teal lingerie red leather heels.

To Abby

"Replace books on shelves, sweeping the closed collections to make sure they have not been disturbed, inspecting the back rooms, and other duties as required, nothing vary strainin." He was cut off and the slime began to undulate and turn red when one of the witches touched a patch of slime on the wall. "Please, refrain from touching anything that is a bright green. It is a particularly sensitive area for me." he said with emphasis on the word as it had obviously done something to him, and apparently had an effect on the girl too. "Are there any other questions before we continue?"

heres what came in tne mail Brooklyn couldnt wait to go to the Magic academy just to get away from her father and hopfuly find love there to. Brooklyn Gasps with a scream as fire is starting out in the hallway . Brooklyn is trapped in her electric pink evening gown, the type with a nice slot slit that shows off long latex covered legs. The gown itself is sleeveless but has a high neck. will end up putting on long electric pink opera length latex gloves on top of her already gloved hands and she will also put on a pair of electric pink stockings, accepted by some black patent pumps.

The dress, gloves and stockings were all a bit transparent. Not a lot, but enough to see where the black latex catsuit was pressing up against the latex underneath. It certainly made for an interesting effect over Brooklyn nipples, considering they were somewhat hard from all the sensations of putting on squeaky latex that aroused Brooklyn .

@THErolplayer for oliver

heres what came in tne mail Brooklyn couldnt wait to go to the Magic academy just to get away from her father and hopfuly find love there to. Brooklyn Gasps with a scream as fire is starting out in the hallway . Brooklyn is trapped in her electric pink evening gown, the type with a nice slot slit that shows off long latex covered legs. The gown itself is sleeveless but has a high neck. will end up putting on long electric pink opera length latex gloves on top of her already gloved hands and she will also put on a pair of electric pink stockings, accepted by some black Problem pumps.
@bodman54
The dress, gloves and stockings were all a bit transparent. Not a lot, but enough to see where the black latex catsuit was pressing up against the latex underneath. It certainly made for an interesting effect over Brooklyn nipples, considering they were somewhat hard from all the sensations of putting on squeaky latex that aroused Brooklyn .

HeadMistress to Andreas

She gasps as she was told that kissing could happen whenever she felt like and she was going to take him up on that over whenever she felt like. She was the Mistress of the school and they would just have to accept it. She moans loudly as both his cocks hammered into her. She got up and then turns facing away from him and she easily guides his cock into her core and she moans loudly again. She wraps her arms around his neck, "Oh shit I am so stuffed right now!" SHe shouts. She looks around and wondered if she was needed elsewhere, she shakes her head and moans this time gyrating her hips around his cock.

He wasn't expecting her to kiss him in public. He would by no means resist if she did, in truth he was hoping she would cause he would love to taste her, claim her and be claimed by her. But right now his lovely Mistress had something that belonged to him. He smirked as she moans and they are loud and he did nothing...not a damn thing to hold back as he began to drive into her fiercely letting his twin poles and his juices stimulate her. He was attacking her feeding her with hard ardent thrusts.

He watched as she gets up and turns around now facing away from him, his hands cupping her large mounds as he was pinching her nipples between her fingers as he pulled her back on to him as he shoved himself inside of her deeply again and again. He was bouncing her ripe behind off of his thighs as another set of hands were behind her knees so he could ram into her even more and freer than before. "Good that is the way I want you to remember me, filling you over and over and over again."

He smacks her rear. "Come here then you can go deal with your duties...then I will fill you some more tonight but right now you know what we both need!" he said with a hungry aggressive tone as he wanted this for a while and needed this with her. "Come here and feed me!" He demanded now needed her orgasms to sooth the monster within him.

Abbey Chase
Abbey had noticed what happened with the slime and was obviously curious. So, as politely as possible, she would ask "Yes, I do have another question, but if it's um... too personal, I do apologize in advance. It's about the um... the slime. What is the particular significant of the bright green slime as opposed to the other parts of you?" Abbey suddenly felt sheepish about her question, realizing that perhaps it was something really private and she was putting Geril on the spot. So she would quickly add before Geril can answer "You know what... On second thought, I retract my question. I feel it might have been quite rude" Abbey squirmed a bit uncomfortably in her tight latex outfit.

@frightorflight

Alex Fleming

Alex nods to Abbey as the class starts. He focuses on the teacher, drinking in the new information as they are taught about how to perform magic. He focuses on his lesson, slowly gaining a bit of control of the magic. He is able to perform basic acts of magic before the class ends.

He follows the class to dinner, sitting with Abbey and chatting a bit as they eat. He sees that she seems distracted by something but before he could ask dinner is over and she is heading out to the library. He doesn't know what to do so he looks for Ariana to see if she wants to go for a walk.

To Abby

"Not at all, the green slime is what you might acquaint to reproductive organs. They re this concentrations of nerve cells that I use to expand myself, or, reproduce asexually if I desire." Some of the other students blushed or looked sheepish. "Those areas are also thick concentrations of synaptic fluid and various hormones and even other ectoplasts may find overpowering. Due to the high density of synaptic and nerve tissue, it is not dangerous to humanoids, but I suggest you avoid contact for various reasons, including that it is, of course, very sensitive for me as well. "Does that answer your question?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey blushed at the answer. She really tried to take back the question, but Geril seemed more than happy to answer. All Abbey could think about was 'so, this is your g-spot'.... But she would keep that comment to herself as she squirmed a bit uncomfortably in her tight latex outfit while answering "Yes... yes, that does in fact answer my question". Abbey looked around at the other students, wondering how silly she must have seemed to have asked... She really hoped that another student in the crowd would ask a different question to distract away from what just happened...

To Abbey

After the tour was done, Geril asked Abby to stay behind he had something private he wanted to discuss with her. "Are you comfortable?" He asked her when they were alone, his tendrils winding around her feet, she was close to the deepest part of the library, where what you could call his brain was located.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would agree to stay behind as Geril had asked, wondering what he wanted to discuss. She nodded and said "Yes I am. What did you wish to discuss?" once Geril asked if she was comfortable, but just then she would feel something slimy wind itself around one of her latex encased foot. Oh dear, was Geril asking for what she thought he was asking for. She suddenly looked a bit nervous, but there was also an odd sense of anticipation. She would add "Oh... I see. Well, I am a witch of the Order. So I am here to help". Abbey felt so naked in that tight latex outfit with the nun-like head dress.

To Abbey

"Not that, I prefer my pairings to be more, consensual. I find simply crawling my way into a female whenever I felt the need to be tasteless, and less enjoyable." Less, nutritious as well he thought. What I mean, is that you strike me as odd. Please tell me more about yourself, where do you come form, how did you discover your powers?"

Abbey Chase
Abbey smiled and said "Well, isn't the whole point of the witches of the Order to give implicit consent. I mean, as far as I understand it, it's a conscious choice to be of service. Now, I didn't exactly understand what it meant to be a witch of the Order when I was sorted, but now that I have somewhat of a better understanding, I would not say no to being selected as a witch of the Order. My own realm is full of examples where minorities are treated poorly, minorities are ignored or shunned. This sort of inequality breeds resentment, breeds discontent and that leads to violence. So it's interesting to see that there are witches in your realm which are ready and willing to be of service, without being asked." She would pause for a second and add "Let me put it to you another way. Why should you have to ask for basic sustenance. When I go to the mess hall, I don't ask the sandwich if I can eat it. I don't ask the glass of ice tea if I can drink it. Having to ask for sustenance strikes me as unfair in a strange way. Obviously, that's just my 'one day in the magical world' point of view"

After a pause she said "And to answer your question. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by discover my powers. My introduction to magic was a demon in my house, presumably there to kill me. I ended up being saved by... well I'm assuming by a wizard or whatnot. All I remember is a bright flash of light, a pile of ashes in the middle of the living room rug and... Well eventually, an invitation to this academy. I thought it was some sort of hallucination, but here I am. As for being odd.... Aren't we all? I mean, I guess my life isn't overly standard. I'm an orphan, was adopted only to have my father walk out of my mum and me. She raised me proper. worked hard, made sure I did the same. Was always top of my class. And at 12, became a model which ended up paying the bills at home. And around my 16th birthday, just when I was getting ready to go big in my modelling career, my mum fell ill and almost died. Spent the next two years taking care of her while attending school and doing a few modelling gigs here and there to make sure we could pay all our bills. And now, here I am, dressed in latex in a world that people in my realm all think is pure fantasy..."

To Abbey

He chuckled in good humor. 'you are a wise girl. But tell me, if you were starving, should you be any less grateful to whomever gives you food just because it is basic sustenance. I do not take for granted what is given to me. I have lived long enough to know that nothing should be taken for granted." He had also learned that anything you have a right to, can be taken away. "And just because you cannot say, does not mean you have said yet, or better yet, asked for it." He did not mean that in a sultry way, so much as an outlook on like. the Order was a product of necessitate, but that did not mean he had to abuse it.
He listened carefully to her story but he found it odd. "Truly, I find that odd. Maybe I am only an old pile of slime, but I sense something in you, something strange and something special." he did not know what but he wanted to find out. "I would like to try something with you, that has a touch of risk involved. I understand if you say no."

Abbey Chase
Abbey frowned a bit as she asked "Well, I guess it all depends what the risk is, so you'll have to elaborate. I mean, if you tell me there's a chance I'll die, then obviously I would not be willing to be subject to some sort of experiment or spell or whatnot. But if you tell me I'll have a headache for a few hours, then obviously that's a vastly different type of risk"

However, before Geril could answer Abbey would add "And before you answer, I wanted to add something to our previous exchange. It just dawned on me, but if someone like a witch of the Order dedicates herself to a specific cause, dedicates herself to implicit consent for the benefit and respect of Ectoplasts everywhere, isn't it rude to actually ask permission? Asking a witch of the order for permission could be perceived as a bit of an insult, as a way of doubting their resolve, as if their dedication or implicit respect for Ectoplast is questionable." She shrugged, having shared her point of view, before saying "Anyway, that's just something to think about. Now, about that risk...."

To Abbey

He undulated in accent. "If you wish, I can go into my scientific arguments on consent but onto the risk. Simply, I want to pull you into my core so I can feel your aura and your soul connect with your deeply magic self and try to see why your aura is so potent, I have rarely felt anything like it, even among my own kind. It is undeveloped and child-like, but full of potential. Do to the nature of my core, my brain you could say the risk to you is minimal, but there still is some."

Abbey Chase
Abbey nodded as she said "Well, if the risk is minimal to me and considering how curious you seem to be, and since I am a witch of the Order and I am here to be of service, it would be pretty disengenuous of me to say no, particularly after the little speech I just gave. Also, I must say that I myself an pretty curious as well, since it helps me find out more about myself."

To Abby

"Good." Down the hall she heard the sound of grinding stone. I invite you to enter my inner sanctum, the Geril Arcana. Following the sound she would come to a pear of stone doors, about fifty feet tall each, and once she has stepped in, great tentacles pulled them shut. She was inside an ancient stone vault with pulsating and glowing veins of ectoplast coating the walls and floor like vines. At the center was a single stone box, the size of a sarcophagus. "Look up." At the pinnacle of the the vaults ceiling was a ball of glowing, multicolored ball, like jellyfish. It's soft light shifted and moved naturally and it was hypnotic in its patterns soothing, gentle, beautiful, inviting. "I hope that my size is not intimidating, as was our first meeting." He said, the orb descending and coming to alight on the ground in front of her, so large it woudl be like a double king sized bed if she laid on it, and continuing to glow in that warm hypnotic pattern while a humidity filled the air.

Back
Top Bottom