Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenloft - Side Chat

I'm getting up something today. Great starter Enigma and seriously Black Out, kudo's for you with all the energy you're putting into this and giving us all so much to work with.

I'm also on holiday this coming week, with the biggest plan being to relax. So I will be around.

Things are definitely picking up speed. I got a post out, I may be pushing it timing wise but I didn't want Bucren to feel he was abandoned. I'll be interested in seeing how we handle combat in the story. See if I end up playing the rest of the game out as a vampire, zombie, or worse...

Post up, and I hope the description of what Andrei did made sense!

I can’t wait to see if we all survive long enough to get the party together.

Lol Xavier, I feel like Teo and Katya can shake hands on that one.

Xana, how are you time wise the coming days? Want to give you an opportunity to jump in before I get another post out?

That will complicate my plans for the Teo/Xavier/Katya three way, but I do love a challenge! Though I'm beginning to feel he'd have better luck with the vampire sisters.

Roll his ass down the stairs, vampire feeds, gets drunk we all have a good time. He's like a walking, talking keg of bloody mary.

I figure's it's in character for Espie to have a silvered blade. She has a silver tongue, too, but I don't think it's going to come in handy here.

Did Teo and Katya make it out onto the stairs for the vampire arrow in the head trick? It will be somewhat significant to my next post. Thanks.

I'm guessing that with Xavier, Bucren, and Esperanza already on the steps that if they did make it to them they probably aren't far enough down to have a line of sight to the vampire. With Espy being the first to bolt down the stairs and narrowly avoiding the dart/arrow I would say that the other two are at the top of the steps, especially Katya who Ismark took ahold of by the arm. Of course that is ultimately up to those characters to decide if they want to tumble into the collection of people already on the steps.

No need for precise locations, just a question of who stayed in the room to hide or who came out to help. He's a little judgemental if you haven't noticed. I can wait for posts or post earlier once I know.

Eh. She's kind of a weird mix. She's not a coward but she's not the type to lay her life down for others. With both Xavier and Esperanza rushing ahead of her, I think she has plenty of peace of mind that she won't be the vampires first concern. She's also smart enough to know that if she just waits back and no one kills the vampire, she won't be long for this world either. That's my reasoning with her.

Back
Top Bottom