Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenloft - Side Chat

Lol if it had happened, it would've been some kind of record, no?
I'm back home, landing straight into Europe's heatwave. I'm working on a post, but I won't have it done tonight. Most likely will be Monday.

Shouldn't be a problem. I have a feeling Monday is going to be a busy day in Ravenloft. It feels like I'm waiting for an episode of a show to drop.

Shouldn't be a problem. I have a feeling Monday is going to be a busy day in Ravenloft. It feels like I'm waiting for an episode of a show to drop.

Just got two right now from Touch of Temperament and myself. Hope y'all enjoy.

I was more interested in coordinating any response to the girl at the door. I have a weakness for damsels in distress, hopefully not a wolf in sheep's bloomers.

Thank you for waiting. Yes, whichever it is, damsel or wolf in sheep's clothing, let's figure it out and get it moving?

Just curious how everyone's looking schedule wise to reply. xana and xavierrol are up in the tavern and Ava and Corsair in the manor. With the upcoming holiday of anyone's going to be unavailable just give a heads up.

I was hoping to get all caught up on my rps today, but at least I got this post done.

Awesome stuff from everyone thus far. I'll probably get started on my reply to it all later tonight at least with the tavern or both if Corsair finds time to pop his reply.

As a little curve ball I'd like to introduce a simple question / group decision. I won't tell what the question is, or what the outcome of the decision will bring, but there's multiple ideas running through my head. So the question is simply.

Yes or No. Just respond with a Yea, or Nay at your earliest convenience.

With the amount of times I mismanaged Arik and Ismark's names in that post I should of had one of them targeted by the vampiress

Hope everyone had a great weekend! My post should be up in a day or two.

It was great, but as always a short lived respite. Back to the grind tomorrow, but definitely looking forward to the replies. Eagerly anticipating the show down at the door and what will become of poor, poor, Pias and good ole passed out Ismark.

So I wanted to share this for the group, in particular those who are playing characters that are familiar with Barovia.
It's a simple map and the buildings in red I'll list from North to South. For references sake the group came in from the East, and the barn where they met Bucren at is just outside of the border of the map.

4db31540347423.577bf3c19ba18.jpg

The Church is the most northern red building
Next is the Blood on the Vine
Bildrath's Mercantile (General Store)
Mad Mary's
The Burgomaster's Manor is the most southern.

There is a brown building two houses down from Mad Mary's that is the location of the Burgomaster's Guest Home.

Back
Top Bottom