Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenloft - Side Chat

Hi everyone! This is quite the harrowing and exciting tale you all are weaving. I am excited to see how things unfold. :)

Warmest of welcomes to you both, I'm excited to see how things play out once the two sides convene

When I start working out my reply for the next series if those who are in the tavern might have some idea as to how long they plan to remain in their current places that would be good to know. I'm assuming the twins are in the room for the night, but if Bucren and Xavier have any thoughts as to how long they'll stay down in the tavern hall or if the girls might leave the confines of the room let me know. If it helps at all, it's roughly 8pm at the present time in the scheme of things.

I'm working on a response now, hoping to finish this morning if not, this evening. Xavier will follow Espy's lead unless some unexpected event takes place. I plan on writing at least through a meal.

Sounds good, so I assume he'll be upstairs outside their door? I expect I'll have my post for both groups ready by later tonight after I return from work and recover from the brutal heat I'm about to work in all day. If it's not done tonight, I'll probably have it finished by tomorrow night at the latest.

Well I'm looking forward to that and more, so long as adulting spares you from it's hand. I'll be back to adulting myself tomorrow for work, but I'll check in from my phone from time to time. For those in the Vine, feel free to conduct your conversations since I've essentially moved time forward a few hours. Also, if you feel that your character might of done something in that time that could effect any of the basic plot that's unfolding feel free to let me know either here or thru pm.

I'm going to want to be reacting to the woman at the door but am inclined to wait to see if @BennyQ wants to converse first. Xavier will want to open the door so if that is Bucren's option he would go along if you want to start down that path in your next post (though he may well have other ideas) or we can wait a post or two to react that works for me as well.

Yeah I would wait for Benny to chime in first and address some of Xavier's questions

Touch and I are working on our post, going through our character's conversation in short bit before we post up the longer reply.

I won't be able to get a post in till Sunday/Monday so you can go ahead if you like and I can play catch up later on.

I'm not opposed to waiting a bit. At least see what the girls have to say. I was more interested in coordinating any response to the girl at the door. I have a weakness for damsels in distress, hopefully not a wolf in sheep's bloomers.

It was a glorious entrance and exit though @TheCorsair

In all seriousness while we wait for the other half to catch up with the action I do want to take a moment to just say how impressed I am with the entire group that has been assembled. Your all fantastic writers in your own unique ways and I'm inspired and excited to be writing with you all.

Back
Top Bottom