Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenloft - Side Chat

I am fine with that. I have the next three days off, so I should be able to post soon.

Hah, lucky you, hopefully it's a burden free sort of break. I'm just a week removed from my own little break. Is it wrong that I'm already counting down the weeks until my next vacation?

I am fine with another character. With the right writer it can only add to the dynamic of the current group.

I just had a few days abroad on a long weekend off and am flying home today, but even so I'm already counting down the days until my next break.

Along with being a crazy busy week of work so far it's also been brutally hot in my neck of the woods. Needless to say I've been rather beat after work these past couple of days. But I thought I'd just check in and see how things are looking for the next round of posts. Also on the topic of a fourth player if there is anyone that any of you vibe well with and think this sort of story might be up their alley feel free to send me a PM or have them reach out to me.

I really thought I'd get more writing done on my days off, but editing kicked my ass. I will see when I have some time this weekend.

I kept it short since I don't want to move on without giving Xan a chance to react to the gates.

And my post is up as well now. Should be interesting to see the twist of Xavier's discovery play out. It should be noted, at least from an ooc standpoint for the time being that the hand writing on Katya's letter and the handwriting on the letter Xavier just found are drastically different.

Heh, the ball is most certainly in Xavier's court and I'm sure he probably won't be happy with this revelation.

I do hope I wasn't too constraining in my last, his reaction seemed natural though considering the situation.

I'm happy to say that we've got a fourth member to introduce. I've been working out the details with @BennyQ who will be dropping in to say hello at some point and add his character sheet to the group.

Good evening all. I should have my character sheet and so forth up in the next day or so :)

Thank you all for your welcome. My character sheet is posted. I hope I'm a suitable fit here (y)

The group has finally arrived at Barovia. At this juncture Benny is welcome to jump in whenever he feels it's appropriate.

@BennyQ do you want the next post or would you prefer we write ourselves coming to you at an inn or something? Or should we simply continue on and let you surprise us? I should be able to post this evening but there is no need to wait for me if others can write before then.

@BennyQ do you want the next post or would you prefer we write ourselves coming to you at an inn or something? Or should we simply continue on and let you surprise us? I should be able to post this evening but there is no need to wait for me if others can write before then.

You could probably fit one or two posts in. I won't be able to until this evening or tomorrow at the latest.

Back
Top Bottom