Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenloft - Side Chat

I'll try to have something out tonight. My flight's just got cancelled. In any case Katya will be the last one of the girls out. She'll have missed the arrow in the head. I think she'll probably be interested though wary about Ishmark's suggestion.

Posts are looking good everyone! Should have one up today or tomorrow myself.

Post up!

Andrei is planning on searching the guest house, because it’s not paranoia when you live in Barovia.

Is it just me, or is that first week after a vacation always a drag? Anyways, been terribly busy the past few days but I should have something up for the duo in the guesthouse by the weekend, if not tonight. As for the rest of the team at the tavern feel free to give a holler if you have any questions.

Just wanted to check in and see how things are shaping up for those who have posts coming? On a different note, happy hump day!

I was waiting until we started moving before posting again. Don't really have anything more to add to the tavern scene.

That'll be perfect Benny. I'm planning to do a larger reply once the tavern folk have all gotten their turns in. Which should set us up to have the two groups meeting each other rather soon.

Touch seems to have fallen out of touch. I'll give her a few more days to see if she pops back around. I'll have a post up this Saturday regardless that should finally bring our two groups into the same general area.

I jumped the line a little, but I just posted. Hopefully, the sound Andrei is gearing is the other group trying to get in.

Hopefully.

:)

Well I figured I'd give Touch a few more days to see if she reappeared, but we can move along and let her catch up when she returns.

@AlluringEnigma did you want to post before I write again? I don't have a lot to add, just some hacking and slashing I suppose. I am eager to get the two groups together and am hoping most are still interested.

Still here, still interested (y) I think I'll wait on a post until we're inside the love shack as well.

Just a little heads up, I'll be out for the weekend taking a road trip so I won't be around until Sunday evening. I also did get a message from Touch, she's been busy with some RL stuff but is still on board.

After some consideration I figured I would check and see if there was any interest among those involved in the story in reviving this tale? We had a pretty solid group assembled and I would personally be down for writing out this adventure further with the lot of you. So, if anyone cares to toss their hat, sword, or holy water into the ring just say and if enough interest is shown then well...

Back
Top Bottom