Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He nodded and kept a good grip on her hand. When he turned away, he was pelted with more rocks but he ignored them as best as he could.

She would like nothing more than to let him loose, let him tear these ignorant men down to scraps. But them being safe was far more important.

She clenched her fist tight, and soon she cooked up an idea. "Gio, love, it appears as though we're finished here. Shall we head back to the cart? I believe I owe these gentlemen a gift for being so kind and allowing us to pass through their town.."

She made a noise and headed back to the cart with him, where she grabbed a few bottles from the bottom of her chest. One for each of the men, then she set out to find them in town. "Gio, love, please have the cart ready to go.. I will return shortly.."

She went about to find the men, and approached them with the bottles in a basket, all dressed up. She bowed to them. "I would like to show my appreciation for allowing us through your town.."

"Oh, I appreciate the offer, but I do have a tight schedule to keep.. I simply ask that you take these potions of good health as a token of appreciation.." she said, trying not to laugh.

"It promotes well-being.. wards off ailments, and can leave you feeling unstoppable even after a long night of... revelry.." she said.

She moved back to the cart and smiled. "I don't know if they learned their lesson, but I hope their new visions do not find them ill.." she gestured to the men, some were screaming about visions that were not there

Back
Top Bottom