Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He pulled his teeth from her and snarled lowly, "Brute? Brute? You relish in my brutality. The very knowledge that I can take on humanity's strongest and kill them with one arm arouses you faster and better than any man known in this world."

He continued to grope her roughly, hissing and snarling lowly, "So lying to me about how vile you are was just to goad that brutality out of your husband, wasn't it?"

She arched and cried out, her thighs trembling. "Wh.. What.. does my husband wish to hear..~?" She asked.

"Th-Then your wife is not more than a lowly, vile little elven whore who only exists to serve as stress relief for you..~" she said breathlessly, arching against him.

She moved to straddle his hips and wrapped her arms around his neck. "H-Husband please.. th-the men back in town cannot fulfill my vile fantasies..~ I-I beg of you, I-I need to feel your torment, your anger..~"

His nails dug into her skin and he lifted her up easily, "You will have it." He snarled and pushed her into the ground.

Back
Top Bottom